Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
Frozen heart Triforce Fizz is extremely epic and win, actually.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012

Libertine posted:

Xpecial's face already looks pensive like he's about to potentially complain about this draft any second.

TBH, it does look pretty bad. I mean, they've drafted the two most immobile carries in the meta against Vi, LeBonk, Annie and Graves, with Maokai thrown into the mix in case these two haven't yet evaporated after the other four have pressed their Rs.

Khaba
Oct 29, 2011
I love watching Pobelter play, but at the same time I wouldn't mind seeing Team Keith win, simply because what League really needs right now is more drama.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
(in UT announcer voice) Solo Kill

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
I hate Fizz, but Quas is so loving good.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

More Fizz nerfs incoming.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fizz double CS of Maokai and solo kills him with a dorans blade jesus christ lol

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

quas is a loving menace

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

(in UT voice) THIRTEEEEN MINUTE TRYYYYY FOOORRRRCCEEE

stump collector
May 28, 2007
fizz is the new jax and it's great

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
Great engage Helios. :riot:

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

All I'm hearing from the Casters is "Team liquid team liquid" but all I see when I look at score lines is Jinx 100 cs behind graves. Well 90.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Khaba posted:

I love watching Pobelter play, but at the same time I wouldn't mind seeing Team Keith win, simply because what League really needs right now is more drama.

There will be way more drama if he sucks and they lose, although I suspect no amount of losing or Keith doing badly will result in anything.

Calax posted:

All I'm hearing from the Casters is "Team liquid team liquid" but all I see when I look at score lines is Jinx 100 cs behind graves. Well 90.

That's only equal to five kills, no big deal.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

Once Again The Passive Aggressive Xpecial forgets to tell keith "don't die"

Lord Ephraim
Feb 22, 2008

That's one way to get ahead in life, but nothing beats an axe to the face.
wits end Fizz. Here it comes in solo queue.

Freaksaus
Jun 13, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Calax posted:

Yeah I was wondering how he only had a cloak next to his IE/boots until i saw that cs difference.

Khaba
Oct 29, 2011

rabidsquid posted:

There will be way more drama if he sucks and they lose, although I suspect no amount of losing or Keith doing badly will result in anything.

Yeah, you might be right on that one. I guess I don't really know what TL's intentions are with Piglet. Is he in a time out or is he on the way out?

stump collector
May 28, 2007
Can the 3 good members of winterfox carry the worse 2?
e: uhhh wtf wits end lmao

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

I get pretty sad when pro supports don't buy or just sell the support item. Come on guys, it's at least worth keeping in your inventory.

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

To be fair to Keith, Altec has been taking every ounce of farm across the map while Quas and Dominate have been getting a lot of farm for TL.

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
That was a pretty sick flash from Xpecial.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

sarmhan posted:

To be fair to Keith, Altec has been taking every ounce of farm across the map while Quas and Dominate have been getting a lot of farm for TL.

I don't know what any of that has to do with Keith at all :confused:

Khaba posted:

Yeah, you might be right on that one. I guess I don't really know what TL's intentions are with Piglet. Is he in a time out or is he on the way out?

Apparently he took Liquid off his title while streaming. I don't think he's coming back.

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

Two bad teams.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Ka :boom:

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

rabidsquid posted:

I don't know what any of that has to do with Keith at all :confused:

People were talking about how Keith was down 100 CS. I'm just saying that the CS differential is because TLs top and jungle are taking a lot more farm than WFX's.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
lmao @ keith

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

exethan posted:

lmao @ keith

FREE KEITH CANT NOBODY HOLD HIM DOWN.

Why do you guys think pro support Annie players build Righteous Glory because the item seems like total garbage to me.

Khaba
Oct 29, 2011

rabidsquid posted:

Apparently he took Liquid off his title while streaming. I don't think he's coming back.

I was not aware that it had escalated to that level already. I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall in the Liquid house to see how that deteriorated so badly.

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

Libertine posted:

FREE KEITH CANT NOBODY HOLD HIM DOWN.

Why do you guys think pro support Annie players build Righteous Glory because the item seems like total garbage to me.

all support annie does is engage for her team in LCS, what else should she buy for her team

stump collector
May 28, 2007
It's a health shurelyas you see

e: piglet changed his stream title to "superpig going for rank 1" or something who gives a gently caress

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

sarmhan posted:

People were talking about how Keith was down 100 CS. I'm just saying that the CS differential is because TLs top and jungle are taking a lot more farm than WFX's.

I really don't think that's why he was down 100 cs. Rek'sai farms quickly and Quas has been split pushing.

edit: #FREEKEITH

rabidsquid fucked around with this message at 21:56 on Feb 21, 2015

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Shinergy :madmax:

wodin
Jul 12, 2001

What do you do with a drunken Viking?

That was a nice engage from Annie/Maokai.

More like #KEITHISFREE

stump collector
May 28, 2007
#freepig

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

How Rude posted:

all support annie does is engage for her team in LCS, what else should she buy for her team

Talisman does the same thing except gives her a ton more passive gold and lane sustain. Righteous Glory by itself doesn't give her enough durability to survive fights, it's meant to be built in tandem with other tank items on a full tank. If you were building it on a support, it should be on with Face of the Mountain/Locket/etc.

The passive gold gives her a gain that should convert to actual other items. Popping Righteous Glory and running into a fight as Annie isn't any better than popping Talisman before or after dropping the bear.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

wodin posted:

That was a nice engage from Annie/Maokai.

More like #KEITHISFREE

That was a totally free Keith.

Khaba
Oct 29, 2011
I was really impressed that they pulled off the beginning of that fight without using Vi's Ult. having it up to clean up Jinx after the fact was really handy.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

Well that was pretty inevitable given team comps.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

This loss will truly make for a spectacular episode of Team Liquids: Rebirth. I watched that right before LCS and its really well made, and TL looks to have a pretty lovely team atmosphere. I especially liked the coach, who is familiar to me but I cant quite place it, complaining that the players dont listen to him and just relapse into their bad habits immediately after being coached.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

Libertine posted:

Talisman does the same thing except gives her a ton more passive gold and lane sustain. Righteous Glory by itself doesn't give her enough durability to survive fights, it's meant to be built in tandem with other tank items on a full tank. If you were building it on a support, it should be on with Face of the Mountain/Locket/etc.

The passive gold gives her a gain that should convert to actual other items. Popping Righteous Glory and running into a fight as Annie isn't any better than popping Talisman before or after dropping the bear.

Talisman is for homos.

• Locked thread