Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Lol at the new Smackdown countdown episode having that 9/11 tribute bit and then promptly going to a epic moment where big shows dad died and big Boss man owned big poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Skeezy posted:

Lol at the new Smackdown countdown episode having that 9/11 tribute bit and then promptly going to a epic moment where big shows dad died and big Boss man owned big poo poo

Big boss man dragging big show by his fathers casket was insanely epic.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Skeezy posted:

Holy poo poo

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lmfao @ Girl Bye

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPNii2MxTbM

what the gently caress were they thinking

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Man, JR really was epic as hell. This is a vile, aggressive match! Rest in piece you old bastard. Rest in piece.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSuz_yyERSI

lol

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Someone buy me this

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

lmao

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
I wish there was a vid of the blow offs they used to do after raw went dark where like stone cold and the rock are staring each other down and jr says see you next week and then scotty 2 hotty comes out and challenges everyone to a worm off and scotty 2 hotty's theme music plays for 12 straight minutes as everybody who's still backstage comes out and does the worm.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

My God! My God! The Rock just put Billy Gunn's face... in that large woman's rear end!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The Proprietor... of the Smackdown Hotel!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

11 minutes of greatness

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

did the undertaker just chokeslam him for doing a lame spinaroonie

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

SummerSlam 99 is epic as hell.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

SummerSlam 99 is epic as hell.

Ill tell you WHAT! JR...this place is JACKED! ...[speaking faster now] and they better be!

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
do they check peoples signs...? I feel like making a sign would be awesome

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Black Baby Goku posted:

do they check peoples signs...? I feel like making a sign would be awesome

I mean you can't make a Benoit sign nowadays

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
they check signs, super best friends snuck a benoit sign in though so its not rocket science

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
debras tits...FTW

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i imagine if you have a really offensive sign you snuck in they will kick you tf out though

Iron Casanova
Dec 7, 2012

Visual SHOCK! Speed SHOCK! Sound SHOCK!

Black Baby Goku posted:

debras tits...FTW

Myron
Jul 13, 2009

this is best rassling gane: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtezgBCnKic

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

I wish there was a vid of the blow offs they used to do after raw went dark where like stone cold and the rock are staring each other down and jr says see you next week and then scotty 2 hotty comes out and challenges everyone to a worm off and scotty 2 hotty's theme music plays for 12 straight minutes as everybody who's still backstage comes out and does the worm.

they tape all of those and released a dvd with some

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

The top villains thing is cool because they are showing all the wrestlers do their bad guy face and it keeps cutting to Andre's physically deformed face.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

The top villains thing is cool because they are showing all the wrestlers do their bad guy face and it keeps cutting to Andre's physically deformed face.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Knuc U Kinte posted:

His teeth are hosed up

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Asking for the triple h workout for my birthday

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

so smooth, so shiny

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Royal Rumble '95 is good so far. Irwin R. Scheister beat the Undertaker because he Ted DiBiase interfered during the match and repossessed The Urn and Undertaker lost his power.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I watched the Eddie Guerrero tribute raw and wept

Iron Casanova
Dec 7, 2012

Visual SHOCK! Speed SHOCK! Sound SHOCK!
RAW is Owen hit me the hardest.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Im watching countdown and got a hearty lol from a brief clip of kane, bryan and flair in a backstage promo where Kane says Yes!, Bryan says No!, and Flair says Woo! and they go in a circle for like 10 seconds

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

Im watching countdown and got a hearty lol from a brief clip of kane, bryan and flair in a backstage promo where Kane says Yes!, Bryan says No!, and Flair says Woo! and they go in a circle for like 10 seconds

:drat:

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGbkurdziFg

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUJzj4DXHYE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lol