Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4c4Em51oJ0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

gently caress

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

o.o

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

u
cant
teach
that

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

its hosed up that theyre not on the main roster yet, along with tyler breeze.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

they are perfect and funny as gently caress and i would enjoy raw more if it was enzo and cass joking around and being epic for 3 hrs

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Skeezy posted:

they are perfect and funny as gently caress and i would enjoy raw more if it was enzo and cass joking around and being epic for 3 hrs

the hosed up thing is that if they were brought up they would be boring and awful, because thats how raw works.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Black Baby Goku posted:

debras tits...FTW

Yea..

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Enzo and his homey are among my favorite guys.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I got some food and SummerSlam 2002 to start my weekend off right.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Is that Uncle Phil...

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

i really like the idea of going into a print shop or staples or some poo poo and asking them to make you a "roddy piper has aids" sign

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

i really like the idea of going into a print shop or staples or some poo poo and asking them to make you a "roddy piper has aids" sign

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

So far SS02 kind of blows though because they have Michael Cole there.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

But Rey Mysterio is always a treat, especially younger Rey Mysterio.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

S T I F F Y
  3 : 1 6

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
Does wwe channel have wcw shows?? you should watch some of his mid 90s wcw matches he was already kind of banged up by 2002.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

Does wwe channel have wcw shows?? you should watch some of his mid 90s wcw matches he was already kind of banged up by 2002.

Yea but they only got a hundred episodes of Nitro atm.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

What's the move called where Rey bounces off the rope, locks the guy's head between his ankles, then backflips underneath the guy and flips him over onto his shoulders for a pin. Cuz he just did that to Kurt Angle and it was the sickest move I ever saw.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh, it's a West Coast Pop. That's epic.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiLIIAhClic My God! My God!

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
Chech this from like 6:50 if timestamps dont work thats what it used to look like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMbucVWFsPo

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
somewhere at WWE central a days since the last embarrassing sign got on air counter was set to 0 that day

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

Hes fighting cruiserweight mid level mainstay Juventude Guerrera who was later unmasked and given the gimmick of "the juice" by russo era wcw which was where he'd be the rock and do all the rocks moves. He didn't get hired by wwf after the buyout because he got really mad that they wouldn't let him be the juice. I think he eventually had a wwf run as one of the gardener guys (????) but I'd stopped watching by then.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

Chech this from like 6:50 if timestamps dont work thats what it used to look like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMbucVWFsPo

Muy muy victoria.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Paul Heyman's pony tail was huge in 2002, lmfao.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I wanna see WWE in Hershey, Pa and hold a sign that's a giant Sir AIDS post

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

when will the rageface memes make it to wwe signs

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Dexters Secret posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Dexters Secret posted:

I sAw one at either WM29 or RR2015 already.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

thank goodness

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
This sunday...Fast lane

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

this today

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
fastlane is in my city and im not going because im disillusioned with current booking

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

NickRoweFillea posted:

fastlane is in my city and im not going because im disillusioned with current booking

dont be a human being

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Dexters Secret posted:

dont be a human being

im allowed to not like poo poo that sucks

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Boo hoo, their not making the story how I want it. Entitled little poo poo. When I was a kid I didn't even know about how epic WWE was. gently caress you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Boo hoo, their not making the story how I want it. Entitled little poo poo. When I was a kid I didn't even know about how epic WWE was. gently caress you.

After a lifetime of feasting on win, we have a right to complain when they replace it with turds.