Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.

BraveUlysses posted:

I can't think of enumclaw w/o being reminded of mr hands.

Glad I'm not the only one.

So I guess that makes 3 of us in a row basically.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

"Here's a big, beautiful avatar for someone"
http://huntington.craigslist.org/cto/4901703500.html

quote:

first off needs a motor or rebuild kit spun rod. I never abused it just used to thick of an oil. it is black paint original. has a 05 tranny with 60kmiles now. needs a hood, passenger fender due to a deer, and two back tires I'll tell you the tire specification if interested because I have corvette wheels on it. it has coilovers spacers and some other things here and there 05 wrx interior aem digital gauges everything works except the motor knocks now <--read that. well ide like $4,000 obo don't lowball selling because I'm leaving for boot and don't want to waste time fixing it. text me

A great example of the used WRX market

Goddamn I can't get over thoss vette rims on that.. terrible

e:

Dr.Caligari fucked around with this message at 02:52 on Feb 22, 2015

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Dr.Caligari posted:

http://huntington.craigslist.org/cto/4901703500.html

Im on mobile and can't attach the pic, but will once i'm home. This was just too much of a perfect example of the used WRX market to not share.

Goddamn I can't get over thoss vette rims on that.. terrible

99% chance the dude got a 70 or lower on the ASVAB.

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.
You say that like 70 is a bad score or something.

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Is there a C4 with its salad shooters still attached, anywhere? Those are ugly, hateful, bitch wheels that deserve to be melted down and turned into something useful, like cans of Yuengling, or airplanes.

Crustashio
Jul 27, 2000

ruh roh
Not likely. I think they got latched onto because they're wide and have a super high offset so just about any car can fit them with adapters.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

And I'd bet that due to the fact that no C4 owner wants them, the price is down to near-scrap value anyway. Kind of surprised JK 17" wheels haven't shown up more places though when you can get a set on CL for $100 drat near anywhere, anytime.

Solar Coaster
Sep 2, 2009

MrYenko posted:

Is there a C4 with its salad shooters still attached, anywhere? Those are ugly, hateful, bitch wheels that deserve to be melted down and turned into something useful, like cans of Yuengling, or airplanes.

Few houses away from me there is a house with two black C4s with the shooters still attached. They are parked on the lawn. I've lived on this street for over 2 years and never seen them move.

Sinestro
Oct 31, 2010

The perfect day needs the perfect set of wheels.
I don't know what's wrong with me, but I actually really like them, and for a short period of time, not knowing that they were #scene wheels, considered putting them on my E30 because I like them so much and I could get them for almost free from a friend, but I don't have spiky enough hair to drive a car with them on. I think they'd look really good painted white except for the actual 'shooter' part, with that left either in plain metal or possibly black.

Edit:

This is actually seriously tempting...

Sinestro fucked around with this message at 23:17 on Feb 22, 2015

Galler
Jan 28, 2008

Someone in the parking garage at work daily drives a C4 with salad shooters.

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

Someone talk me out of buying this.

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/cto/4874029928.html

BoostCreep
May 3, 2004

Might I ask where you keep your forced induction accessories?
Grimey Drawer

The body has 200k miles of Buffalo winters.

rscott
Dec 10, 2009
That is a lot of money for a not terribly fast or well put together domestic sedan with 200k miles on the body

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Solar Coaster posted:

Few houses away from me there is a house with two black C4s with the shooters still attached. They are parked on the lawn. I've lived on this street for over 2 years and never seen them move.

There is one in my parent's city that has them and hasn't moved in 15+ years. Might be a C4 thing.

Sinestro
Oct 31, 2010

The perfect day needs the perfect set of wheels.
edit: wrong thread

ThirstyBuck
Nov 6, 2010

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/cto/4886627757.html

Yank whatever is dead in there out and drop in the flavor du jour: LSX, B230FT, 5.0, 427, S52, Coyote, ect.

I wish I had space for this.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

you'd probably be better off sticking your feet through the floor and pushing it around Fred Flintstone style. if the visible bits are that rusty, the bottom of the car is gone.

ThirstyBuck
Nov 6, 2010

Yea I'm sure they are. It still looks cool to me tho.

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.
Yeeeah, not for $1200. You could probably find a clean one for that, or a clean running one for twice that.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Raluek posted:

Yeeeah, not for $1200. You could probably find a clean one for that, or a clean running one for twice that.

Not around here he won't

drukqs
Oct 15, 2010

wank wank you're a pro vaper I'm not wooptiedoo...
http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cto/4888707227.html

puberty worked me over
May 20, 2013

by Cyrano4747

puberty worked me over fucked around with this message at 03:11 on Jan 4, 2020

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe
its missing the special unicorn cam sensor.

gently caress that poo poo.

22 Eargesplitten
Oct 10, 2010

I was sure that was going to say show car somewhere.

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

What the gently caress possesed him to do that? Also "condition: like new" ahaha drat

Tai-Pan
Feb 10, 2001

SperginMcBadposter posted:

What the gently caress possesed him to do that? Also "condition: like new" ahaha drat

How long does a turbo last sucking in bugs from the road?

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

I'm a little amazed someone with eyes looked at a 350Z's front end and said "god I simply must have that classic, beautiful shape on my car. TO EBAY!"

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Back when I regularly went on the local car forum there was some mentally ill person who wanted to design his own body kit for his 300zx. Things more or less fell apart at the production stage where he discovered newspaper and DIY fiberglass was not a good starting point and he needed to build his own CNC machine out of yarn and plywood.

This kind of looks like somebody competently executed his vision.

Edit: just noticed the wheel next to the turbo is completely exposed. I'm willing to bet that turbo has sucked back a decent amount of rocks and rain water.

F1DriverQuidenBerg fucked around with this message at 19:03 on Feb 23, 2015

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

"Light weight framework."

:stare:

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.

MrYenko posted:

"Light weight framework."

:stare:

body damage weight reduction

Scrodes
Oct 18, 2003

LOL RACISM!

Ineptus Mechanicus posted:

I'm a little amazed someone with eyes looked at a 350Z's front end and said "god I simply must have that classic, beautiful shape on my car. TO EBAY!"

Even as a former 350Z owner, I have to agree with you.

Tai-Pan
Feb 10, 2001
I love the fact that he emphasizes it is a clear title. As if there might be some "unknown damage" to this otherwise not-at-all completely hosed up and rusted to poo poo '36 Ford.

http://austin.craigslist.org/cto/4860376951.html

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

It's not "clear title as opposed to a salvage title", it's "clear title as opposed to a car that has been assembled from multiple different cars" or, common with really old cars, "no title whatsoever."

Citycop
Apr 11, 2005

Greetings, Rainbow Dash.

I will now sing for you a song that I hope will ease your performance anxiety.

I don't think anyone has mentioned the brick in front of the rear wheel holding the car in place for the picture. That is not a good sign.

Leperflesh posted:

It's not "clear title as opposed to a salvage title", it's "clear title as opposed to a car that has been assembled from multiple different cars" or, common with really old cars, "no title whatsoever."

Perhaps he means it's "Clear"-ly legible to read? (It has never been rained on or smudged)

Citycop fucked around with this message at 20:39 on Feb 25, 2015

Fo3
Feb 14, 2004

RAAAAARGH!!!! GIFT CARDS ARE FUCKING RETARDED!!!!

(I need a hug)
You've been gone for a while citycop. What'cha been up to?

Fo3 fucked around with this message at 21:46 on Feb 25, 2015

Black88GTA
Oct 8, 2009
Not CL, but :iia:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rolls-Royce...=US_Cars_Trucks

quote:

Vintage ROLLS ROYCE Pickup Truck. This classic was custom built on a custom 1 ton dually extended cap GM frame with a New 350 Chevy crate engine (has approximately 20,000 miles) and a fully rebuilt 400 transmission with overdrive and ALL New GM braking system to insure reliability and safety. Has aftermarket heat and air. Truck has a New Paint and headliner All door wood was redone, This truck is ready for work with its new tires, two 30 gallon tanks, and gooseneck and reese hitch hook ups,. Please review photos for full description. May possibly take a partial trade.

Central Conversions Inc
We are a corporation that deals with Vintage Rolls Royce and Bentley vehicles. If you have a need for any other parts or cars please contact us through E-Bay E-Mail or contact John at 727-207-5735 for more information. Thank you.

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

Scrodes posted:

Even as a former 350Z owner, I have to agree with you.

Yeah the rest of the 350 was nice but this was the start of Nissan's whole "burn victim/overinflated pooltoy" design strategy that I've never been a fan of.

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

"Here's a big, beautiful avatar for someone"
I'm not putting a link to this one, just in case it's not a fake ad.

:eyepop: Even if this is just a 'tribute', or whatever you call it, $1500 for a small size 4x4 could be a good deal

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg
:colbert:

He's probably missing a 0 or another number in the front.

Or scam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe

75 thousand dollars and he couldnt be arsed to buy proper vacuum port blockoffs or a clean airfilter.

It would also appear it was the same loving prick that wired my bus.

E: that ain' a 61 either. thats atleast a 65. it *was* a silver shadow.

cursedshitbox fucked around with this message at 03:50 on Feb 26, 2015