Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Man, these episodes are coming quick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gimnbo
Feb 13, 2012

e m b r a c e
t r a n q u i l i t y

Has the F Plus gotten popular enough that releasing a new episode gets its site hammered? I'm having troubles accessing it.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

TontoCorazon posted:

Man, these episodes are coming quick

Much like me when I get carried by a lady.

MisterFuzzles
Dec 5, 2009

We can't go back no more, but I suppose we can go wherever we please.
Ah. Puns early in an episode. A good sine of things to come.

Who knew that being curious as to how it feels to having a girl gently caress you is a sexual desire worth listing out.

MisterFuzzles fucked around with this message at 01:20 on Feb 23, 2015

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

Fanzay posted:

(Phone postin', otherwise I'd link you)

http://thefpl.us/episode/167

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
Man there's so much STDH in this episode. It's amazing.

watho
Aug 2, 2013

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

What do you mean? Didn't your high school's sports teams celebrate victories with homosexual orgies?

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
If I could murder one person in the world, it would be Letdown.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Of all the things in the hentai episode the armchair moderator infuriated me the most.

Gibfender
Apr 15, 2007

Electricity In Our Homes

steinrokkan posted:

Of all the things in the hentai episode the armchair moderator infuriated me the most.

Please tag your post correctly

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
"I didn't even want to drill her vaginal or anal hole."

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade
This is probably the only time i'm going to say this but i am so glad for a fetishy Lou reads after the purestrain depression of last month.
Link:
http://loureads.com/2015/02/27/lou-reads-ep134-all-about-human-puppy-play

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Rumda posted:

This is probably the only time i'm going to say this but i am so glad for a fetishy Lou reads after the purestrain depression of last month.
Link:
http://loureads.com/2015/02/27/lou-reads-ep134-all-about-human-puppy-play
Dammit, that leather puppy convention's in my hometown.

Sham bam bamina! fucked around with this message at 05:42 on Feb 28, 2015

PubicMice
Feb 14, 2012

looking for information on posts

Sham bam bamina! posted:

I expect a field report :colbert:

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

PubicMice posted:

I expect a field report :colbert:

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Sham bam bamina! posted:

You know you can't just say something like this and expect nothing to happen, right?

King Lou
Jun 3, 2004
They say the fittest shall survive, yet the unfit may live

Sham bam bamina! posted:

This brings me endless joy. Have you been to JJ's Clubhouse & Bar?

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
New episode is up, and it looks like it's about one crazy person. Been awhile since they've had one of these.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

X-Ray Pecs posted:

New episode is up, and it looks like it's about one crazy person. Been awhile since they've had one of these.

What in the LIVING gently caress?

This is honestly some of the craziest poo poo I've ever heard. Every time I see it take a left turn and think "I understand how this thing takes left turns", he takes another left I'd never expect. What EVEN.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

I keep waiting for the Gangster Communist Computer God.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
I, for one, hope Jesus returns so the Atlantean Angels can get their planet back.

Get Innocuous!
Dec 6, 2011

come together
He's like the Amy Lee of religion.

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I'm gonna show SA-kun my shitposting!
The after-signoff bit is pretty magical.

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Now that I have this dating robot I can take it easy.
Is this Kumquat supercut some new designer audio drug.

Trabandiumium
Feb 20, 2010

Mors Rattus posted:

I keep waiting for the Gangster Communist Computer God.

A Francis E. Dec, Esq. ep would be cool but I don't think they could beat the KROQ readings.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
I think this episode was more of a soundwave-induced trip than the iDosing.

That Old Tree
Jun 24, 2012

nah

"I couldn't feel human love because of all the blood and semen in all the communion I took" is possibly just my favorite anything. I literally had to pause the episode to absorb that.

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

Chexoid posted:

Is this Kumquat supercut some new designer audio drug.

Yeah yeah yeah semen no no HEY

Klavarskribo
Feb 18, 2011
I'm not kidding, this document was almost 80 pages before I edited it down and it could have been longer. Check out the rest of the doc for gems that didn't get read like that guy's guide to curing Autism, or his threat to have the aliens bomb the world in his honor after he commits suicide (spoilers: he didn't). There's also a speech from god translated by him, a loving huge section on "Humor" and more of his wonderful inventions including his idea for super headphones.

Gibfender
Apr 15, 2007

Electricity In Our Homes
Sorry Roy but this is my new "episode to introduce people to the F-Plus"

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!
This is not quite as magical as Time Cube since it's slightly more coherent, but it's pretty close. :allears:

Nuffkins
Apr 20, 2014
The fish page advertises John Kitchin as an "Appiled Psychologist". The top after the top says assholes get women while sensitive intellectuals don't. Is "PUA" an honorific, Rev. Dr. Bishop John Kitchin, Ph.D?

My name is Nuffkins and I've been addicted to food for years now. It's ruined my life and my crazy website.

Nuffkins fucked around with this message at 18:48 on Mar 1, 2015

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Klavarskribo posted:

I'm not kidding, this document was almost 80 pages before I edited it down and it could have been longer. Check out the rest of the doc for gems that didn't get read like that guy's guide to curing Autism, or his threat to have the aliens bomb the world in his honor after he commits suicide (spoilers: he didn't). There's also a speech from god translated by him, a loving huge section on "Humor" and more of his wonderful inventions including his idea for super headphones.

Why is it that no F+ affiliate uses their podcast handle as their SA name?

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby

steinrokkan posted:

Gangstalkers

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

steinrokkan posted:

They're undercover.

Condoleezza Nice!
Jan 4, 2010

Lite som Robin Hood
fast inte

steinrokkan posted:

Boots does. So does Bunnybread, as far as I know. There's also Bozarth.

Also, if you're thinking of document providers, A Meat and I use the same names both here and on ballpit.

Condoleezza Nice! fucked around with this message at 17:32 on Mar 1, 2015

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Fanzay posted:

Boots does. So does Bunnybread, as far as I know. There's also Bozarth.

Also, if you're thinking of document providers, A Meat and I use the same names both here and on ballpit.

aaaah, stop ruining my posts you jerk :smith:

Echo Cian
Jun 16, 2011

This is the first time I've read one of the sites they've covered myself, and it is absolutely magical.

It's almost unsettling how this guy is almost as nuts as the Time Cube guy, but his actual writing is coherent. ...Well, mostly coherent.

quote:

If their appearance is okay, sniff their pheremones and ask yourself what this brings out in you emotionally.
Need time to think? Give them a hug and feel their love. Then make chat, flirt, and if they pass muster, gently caress the hell out of them with extreme maximum.

:allears:

Please consider making this a two-parter.

e: I must have skimmed over it earlier (emphasis mine):

quote:

We represent the world's fastest-growing ethnic group, the homeless, the only group that gets NO protection from discrimination in employment, housing, education, or hate-crimes.

I...I don't. Can't. This is art.

Echo Cian fucked around with this message at 18:58 on Mar 1, 2015

Klavarskribo
Feb 18, 2011
Here's a couple of my favorite bits that didn't get read.

quote:

As a pacifist, terrorism never suited me but I have asked that 3 or more US major cities be vaporized with nuclear weapons in my memory.

quote:

A U with a circle around it means semen if in a list of ingredients, especially if followed by a D. M is fish, meat, which means menstrual blood. ALL dairy products contain semen. That even includes powdered coffee creamer! Restaurants that are Italian tend to use more semen and blood in their food than most, like the Chinese. Eating food containing blood can cause hepatitis, but not HIV.

quote:

I knew that the church, and especially the choir and Pastoral Council, were a huge sex club. I did not know why or how, but I knew that everyone was having sex with everyone else.

quote:

Choir Director John Weissrock, who had a sexual relationship with a cat, had his hands full one feast day, perhaps Easter (Christian Passover) or Christmas. Enormous liturgy, he had his hands full with passing out sheet music, turning pages, adjusting microphone volume levels, and playing his huge pipe organ at the same time. I stood at First Tenor position in the choir, so I could be seen by everyone, and helped him direct.

I prescribed the beat, keeping time for the singers, musicians, and even the hundreds of Jesuit priests up at the altar. All eyes on me, the focal point of the liturgy. Since there were spiritual heavyweights wall-to-wall in an enormous church, focusing on me, that jolted my Genetic Memory. You see, my DNA was never in food or eucharist consumed by them, but I had consumed a huge amount of their DNA for years. The process does work in reverse. Their love flowed to me. Massively.

I started to remember "past lives" and how gnosis and ministry work. Trying to make sense out of it all, as it was gradual, I played around with a scavenger hunt. I found an empty box that altar breads (hosts) come in, and into that box I placed a new and unopened condom. I knew that had something to do with what was going on, but I did not know what. Honestly. I took the box into Andy's office to ask him, and he had me arrested on a Probation Hold. Back to prison.

quote:

I once went in for psychiatric analysis (mentioned above) and the physician tried to make the case that I was schizophrenic. I could barely keep from laughing, and he didn't know that I'm a psychologist. He wanted to give me an anti-psychotic drug, which would have certainly brought me under control, as a vegetable. I told him I suffered from ADD and he said that there is no such disease. (Common belief among religious quack psychiatrists, such as the kind our military uses.) Ok, I said, Adult Autism. Here, he cannot say that Autism does not exist as a disease. I went on to suggest that without any delusions nor hallucinations, his diagnosis of schizophrenia was, in itself, a schizophrenic thought on his part. That shut him up, because it made perfect clinical sense all the way around.

quote:

The second school of thought regarding mental illness is called Behaviorism. It says, basically, that behaviors can be studied as if they were part of a hard science, like chemistry. All behaviors have causes, and we can change around the behaviors of people by forcing causes that have specific results. If we give you a drug that causes any ingestion of alcohol to make you violently ill, you will stop drinking. You might take up injecting heroin instead, but you will stop booze.

That is, of course, the problem with Behaviorism. Many people who got their unacceptable behavior "cured" with the technique developed worse behaviors in their place. So, the man is no longer a cocaine addict, but rapes children instead.

I'd recommend everyone check out the sections "wit" and "wit2" on his website, as they contain some of the best jokes ever written down in the history of humanity. Example.

quote:

Rotten Apples get awfully Micro-Soft when you squish them, making the whole web stink. Internet Exploder, the browser from Locked Gates, launches toxic cookies, months old and hard enough to crash into the enemy's British Raincoat (a Mac). Likewise, Rotten Apple's Green "Granny Smith" Division has its own "Trojan Horse" (those are really big condoms used at the racetrack) called "Godzilla Fire-Pox", which launches viruses such as Apple "Sick-Time", injecting them into your Punk City (PC) Information Superhighway Vehicle, causing it to crash into an exit ramp.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PUGGERNAUT
Nov 14, 2013

I AM INCREDIBLY BORING AND SHOULD STOP TALKING ABOUT FOOD IN THE POLITICS THREAD
This might be the best episode since F Plus Sings.