Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Look Sir Droids posted:

Tequila. Looked like Cuervo.

Him taking the bottle and just walking back inside was enough to sell me on the character, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug

AFewBricksShy posted:

What did Boyd bring Jeff Fahey as a peace offering? I couldn't make out what bottle it was

Ancient Age

http://www.bourbonbanter.com/bourbon-whiskey-reviews/ancient-ancient-age-10-star-bourbon-review/

Elmer T. Lee was Boyd's favorite last year but like him I can't find it anymore either! :argh:

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

User-Friendly posted:

Between the uncomfortable subtext of Bob needlessly tasing Errol and the usual obnoxious shtick of Patton Oswalt in general, I really wasn't feeling this episode.

Yeah, having Owsalt's unfunny nerd poo poo in Justified sucks, I wish the dude would stop getting guest spots on shows I like.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
I think we should definitely talk more about how wrong it was for constable bob to lie about the warrant and taze errol

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002
#blacklivesmatter

JRay88
Jan 4, 2013
#justiceforErrol

Good Dog
Oct 16, 2008

Who threw this cat at me?
Clapping Larry
Can someone refresh me on why Ava would go back to prison if she wasn't a CI? I thought she was already getting out of prison/going on probation and that was what brought up the guard stabbing himself in the first place, and now that that has been cleared what else is being held over her head? Is she being held over the death of that other girl (that was the white supremacists) or killing the drug lady? I can't remember.

JRay88
Jan 4, 2013
It's probably that. I don't think they've said exactly what she would be going back for. She did kill that lady and she was caught with a dead body.

Good Dog
Oct 16, 2008

Who threw this cat at me?
Clapping Larry
I couldn't remember if killing the drug lady in prison was self defense or if it was even put on her anyways. I assume that her killing/disposing that pimp's body that got her put in the first place wouldn't be something to put her back in prison considering she was getting paroled or released before the guard incident.

User-Friendly
Apr 27, 2008

Is There a God? (Pt. 9)
The death of Sheriff Mooney and Boyd framing Lee Paxton for messing with bodies meant they had nothing on her for moving the body.

I don't think she was identified as the killer of the drug lady.

savinhill
Mar 28, 2010

Good Dog posted:

I couldn't remember if killing the drug lady in prison was self defense or if it was even put on her anyways. I assume that her killing/disposing that pimp's body that got her put in the first place wouldn't be something to put her back in prison considering she was getting paroled or released before the guard incident.

As far as I remember you're pretty much right and it's just part of last season's weird, sloppy plotting.

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

Armyman25 posted:

Well, poo poo.

Has anyone done a list of all the whiskeys drank on Justified?

We've got
Mag's Apple Pie
Boyd's Shine in the church
Elmer T Lee
Pappy Van Winkle
Buffalo Trace.
Ancient Age.

What else?

Minor nitpick, but moonshine and apple pie aren't whiskeys.

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
For some reason the make-up is really getting to me, it feels like the whole cast has too much make-up on

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

10 Beers posted:

Minor nitpick, but moonshine and apple pie aren't whiskeys.

Moonshine is typically just unaged whiskey.

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Solice Kirsk posted:

Moonshine is typically just unaged whiskey.

Hmmm. I thought whiskey had to be aged to be whiskey. I might be confusing it with bourbon, though.

Baronash
Feb 29, 2012

So what do you want to be called?

10 Beers posted:

Hmmm. I thought whiskey had to be aged to be whiskey. I might be confusing it with bourbon, though.

Whiskey does have to be aged. Comparing moonshine to whiskey is like saying sewer waste is worth drinking because it's just unfiltered water.

Actually, that's a bit unfair. Sewer water almost certainly tastes better than moonshine.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Moonshine isn't that bad. It just tastes like rubbing alcohol smells.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Solice Kirsk posted:

Moonshine isn't that bad. It just tastes like rubbing alcohol smells.

So, bad?

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

10 Beers posted:

no, you're right

3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

Educate. Agitate. Liberate.
It's essentially pre-whiskey, the color of whiskey comes from the wood in the barrels.

Fire Safety Doug
Sep 3, 2006

99 % caffeine free is 99 % not my kinda thing
Meanwhile in real-life Harlan http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/02/19/kentucky-police-arrest-warrant-apb-queen-elsa-frozen-disney_n_6714722.html

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Ha, I saw that last week. We've been getting slammed with crap weather the past 2 weeks, after a really mild winter.

empty baggie
Oct 22, 2003

It was posted twice on the last page.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
GUYS I HEARD THERE'S A WARRANT FOR A FICTIONAL CHARACTER.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Wait, I'm live watching this one? Hooray!

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
Last time we gathered around Ava's chicken things ended poorly

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

Choo choo, you dumb, noble bastard.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

I think Markham knows.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Raylan could teach a master class about loving with bad guys.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Walker and company have some explaining to do.

e- "Wonderful things happen when you sow seeds of distrust in a garden of assholes."

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 04:33 on Feb 25, 2015

JRay88
Jan 4, 2013
Local detective: "That guy looks like he got run over by a truck."
Raylan: "Or a train ;)"

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
Size doesn't start with a C :confused:

Baronash
Feb 29, 2012

So what do you want to be called?

DarklyDreaming posted:

Size doesn't start with a C :confused:

This was so funny it hurt.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

I was wondering when they'd get around to discussing whether or not to "Of Mice and Men" Choo-Choo.

Spoilers for Of Mice and Men.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

Man, that scene with Dillahunt and Elliot was so good.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
Taken out of context that's the kind of statement that might be seen as intent :clint:

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Been waiting for this.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Did Markham really tip Raylan and Tim as to where they were going or was that just dropped to confuse Choo Choo?

JRay88
Jan 4, 2013
Probably just to confuse them. Make them all think they got sold out and they might try to cut a deal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

CBJSprague24 posted:

Did Markham really tip Raylan and Tim as to where they were going or was that just dropped to confuse Choo Choo?

They were watching the bar and followed Ty and his men, I think

Edi HOLY poo poo

Tide fucked around with this message at 04:56 on Feb 25, 2015

• Locked thread