Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
"something or other idk" - Amy Poehler (taken from another interview, she wouldn't talk to us)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

Kid Cudi is Reggie Watts's replacement.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
I want Scott and Reggie to be in mid-conversation, close-up on Scott saying something, then when it cuts back Kid Cudi has replaced Reggie. Scott carries on the conversation as if nothing happened, and they never speak of it again.

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

The Oral History Of Del Close Marathon After 2 AM

"Well we just wandered around naked in front of 6 sleeping people for like 40 minutes" - Thort Hambone

"We were punk rock, which means I put a stick in my butt and said I was a tree. Now that's improv baby" - Teenus Boopy

"We basically played theater kid grabass for a while and then left" - Rump Histler

lol

ManoliIsFat
Oct 4, 2002

Beeez posted:

Makes you wonder what the Bachelor Brothers would be like if they were a visual performance rather than audio.

I saw Birthday Boys at sketfest a couple weeks ago, and they did that "those aren't the real guards, he stole my ropes and underwear" skit, and hanford was for-real-naked and showed his taint to everyone in the first 3 rows (aka the splash zone)

Beeez
May 28, 2012
Ugh, and here I thought that sketch was a pretty tough watch to begin with.

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001
Username taken, please choose another one
go check the earwolf thread.

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

Very strong. Everyone likes me.
So loving sad.

Pryor on Fire
May 14, 2013

they don't know all alien abduction experiences can be explained by people thinking saving private ryan was a documentary

Dammit, weren't they about to record another Farts and Procreation too?

Knifegrab
Jul 30, 2014

Gadzooks! I'm terrified of this little child who is going to stab me with a knife. I must wrest the knife away from his control and therefore gain the upperhand.
I guess I'm not familiar with him, has he been on the podcast, or did he do characters? I never did listen to farts and procreation. :(

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

Knifegrab posted:

I guess I'm not familiar with him, has he been on the podcast, or did he do characters? I never did listen to farts and procreation. :(

http://comedybangbang.wikia.com/wiki/Harris_Wittels

You should listen to Farts. It's a stone classic http://www.earwolf.com/episode/farts-and-procreation/

Teenage Fansub fucked around with this message at 02:58 on Feb 20, 2015

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Ha, the thread title seems oddly fitting.

ImPureAwesome
Sep 6, 2007

the king of the beach
That sucks, Harris was really funny :(

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

This loving sucks

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
gently caress.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer
D-minus

Boola
Dec 7, 2005
Dammit. Tapas the morning to Jah ) :

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

Oliver Subpodcasts

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
Good epps

JustTheWorst
Sep 14, 2008

Filled with delicious shrimp!
Creak. Slam. Sit.

Unmerciful
Sep 14, 2008

It would be nice if CBB released a bonus Epp this/next week with Scott, Paul Rust, PFT, Chelsea or whoever remembering Harris. They shouldn't feel obligated to as its a comedy show but he was a really signature guest for over 5 years.

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011

Unmerciful posted:

It would be nice if CBB released a bonus Epp this/next week with Scott, Paul Rust, PFT, Chelsea or whoever remembering Harris. They shouldn't feel obligated to as its a comedy show but he was a really signature guest for over 5 years.

I'd be surprised if they don't do a tribute of some sort even if it's just a clip show.

And this news is the loving worst - the Carl Sjunior segment is easily my favourite thing in CBB history, just incredibly funny.

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
I just made myself sad picturing Scott tweeting something like "I like Phish" and I need to not bum myself out more than I already am...

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.

Conrad_Birdie posted:

I just made myself sad picturing Scott tweeting something like "I like Phish" and I need to not bum myself out more than I already am...

I'm a loving idiot, because I'm listening to the Foam Corner playlist on YouTube and the end of one has Harris saying "Stand up. Walk out. Creak. Slam." and those dumb words were way more affecting than they ever should be.

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014
No loving way. Poor guy.

Piquai Souban
Mar 21, 2007

Manque du respect: toujours.
Triple bas cinq: toujours.
Kinda impressive to see how widely reported his passing was.

Listening to that Foam Corner playlist from whatsuphotdog on youtube, and I'm laughing at everything.

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
It's been good knowing you, Harris.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
I told the guy "No, I said I'm an infomaniac, not a nymphomaniac," and the guy says to me "Well here's some info for ya, you just got hosed, clean yourself up!"

Gonna miss that classic Foam.

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

It's time....for the MAIN event!
So anyone know the details of Monday's CBB? I'm think it's be a Best Of Harris episode.

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

Aukerman tweeted

"Hi everyone. Thank you for your thoughts"

then

"I'll have more to say about it Monday"

So my guess is it'll be addressed in some manner with Monday's episode.

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:
A tasteful lootcrate advert memorial

Beeez
May 28, 2012
I'm actually surprised it'll be addressed, the only time Scott has ever gotten real about something like this was that one time after Andrew Koenig died he offered his condolences to Jimmy Pardo and his family for five seconds at the end of the show.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
He'll offer to talk about it with the guest after the show, if they like.

Sneeing Emu
Dec 5, 2003
Brother, my eyes
I'll probably cry. Harris was just so likeable. I'm listening to the live UTU2TM and it's a little harder to laugh knowing what's coming and how close both Scotts were to him.

gently caress, Aziz's commentary is so good.

http://azizisbored.tumblr.com/post/111613105129

Sneeing Emu fucked around with this message at 03:19 on Feb 21, 2015

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
I don't think I need to read another eulogy for Harris. That was perfect.

Beeez
May 28, 2012
I don't really like Aziz, but this was quite good. I like how he references the fact that Harris had ridiculous opinions, because he really did, but I think coming from some people that would seem like making GBS threads on a person who has just died.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
I would give just about anything to hear Harris' "I can act as well as any actor" argument. All the examples Aziz listed were ridiculous, but that one really stands out with its simplicity.

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009
New episode is Farts and Pro 4.....:smith:

Magissima
Apr 15, 2013

I'd like to introduce you to some of the most special of our rocks and minerals.
Soiled Meat
I thought there might not even be an episode this week, but I'm really glad there's one last Harris ep. As Scott says, motherfuckers just wanna laugh. :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Segway Rave
Dec 25, 2011

this is stanley barton he is the brother of the king and feels sad alot because other people don't like him much they say hes boring and not fun
I started listening to it on a bus and it was a mistake