Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?

football fuckerman posted:

Just looked again at the yellow Chiefs helmet. loving lol

The Kansas City McDonalds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
Lol

quote:

Matt Miller ‏@nfldraftscout 2m2 minutes ago
Piggybacking what @AdamSchefter said, I heard last year the Browns were actively petitioning Brett Hundley to enter the draft early.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Elotana posted:

Unless Winston bombs the combine or this shoulder poo poo turns out to be serious I think the Bucs will take him #1

You shut the hell up

Noah
May 31, 2011

Come at me baby bitch

Is it illegal for a team to do that?

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

I'd love for the Browns to take Winston. It won't happen though. They will keep drafting undersized guys with moxie till the franchise is burned down for the insurance money.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Smiling Mandrill posted:

I'd love for the Browns to take Winston. It won't happen though. They will keep drafting undersized guys with moxie till the franchise is burned down for the insurance money.

The Browns aren't going to get a shot at Winston. And Weeden was neither undersized nor brimming with moxie, he was just bad.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Screw this year's QBs. Go for Ohio State's 3rd string QB that just got OSU the title. That 6'5" dude with a bullet arm.

Weebly
May 6, 2007

General Chaos wants you!
College Slice
Weeden was old enough to consistently use the work moxie. Also I heard Weeden still refuses to acknowledge he state of Missouri

Wanvig
Sep 8, 2003

No wonder Hundley went back to school.

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
I mean, HE WAS A SHRIMP MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
A MINOR LEAGUE BASEBALL TEAM
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR

football fuckerman posted:

drinking champagne on a swan

Wait. Was he sitting on a swan like one of those little boats, drinking champagne from a swan shaped vessel, or did he RIDE A SWAN?

This explains the hamstring injury if so, those fuckers are mean and will tweak the poo poo out of your legs.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
Mike Tanier did a rather inoffensive puff piece on Pettine. It will all end in doom and gloom anyway, but at least there are still some nice things being written about Ckeveland. :unsmith:

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/2369522-mike-pettines-brutal-honesty-could-save-the-browns

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Chichevache posted:

Mike Tanier did a rather inoffensive puff piece on Pettine. It will all end in doom and gloom anyway, but at least there are still some nice things being written about Ckeveland. :unsmith:

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/2369522-mike-pettines-brutal-honesty-could-save-the-browns

Oh hey that's not a bad read.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE
Tanier is a good writer. I'm not sure why the gently caress he is writing for the Bleacher Report

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

pasaluki posted:

Tanier is a good writer. I'm not sure why the gently caress he is writing for the Bleacher Report

Because the kind of people interested in good writing don't generate enough clicks to get Tanier to the top. :smith:

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

pasaluki posted:

Because Sports on Earth was blown the gently caress up, and the state of the internet is that sites that are very good at driving traffic through utter garbage are the primary sites that make money, and like Buzzfeed, ended up with so much money, they can now hire quality writers to produce actual not-poo poo content.

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

Febreeze posted:

Jesus gently caress these are awful

http://imgur.com/a/QaZHX

like...holy poo poo, all of them (Giants are the worst) are just atrocious. This can't be an actual design company because gently caress, everyone in the Farthouse could make better designs than this

There's a fartsy design class graduate whose peeing himself because of all the attention he's getting for these. There's almost no thought put into any of them.

You guys are the first to see this. I'm working on more Defunct NFL teams. This is for the New York Bulldogs.

Source logo/ graphic

What I came up with:

I started work on this before Cleveland announced the new logo, but...

Darth Brooks fucked around with this message at 00:46 on Feb 23, 2015

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

he looks so sad

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

Darth Brooks posted:

There's a fartsy design class graduate whose peeing himself because of all the attention he's getting for these. There's almost no thought put into any of them.

You guys are the first to see this. I'm working on more Defunct NFL teams. This is for the New York Bulldogs.

Source logo/ graphic

What I came up with:

I wish you'd redo the helmets, they wouldn't be terrible, I love your stuff man

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

NippleFloss posted:

The Browns aren't going to get a shot at Winston. And Weeden was neither undersized nor brimming with moxie, he was just bad.

Weedon was a 30 year old rookie. He doesn't count.

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets

Darth Brooks posted:

Source logo/ graphic

What I came up with:

I thought this was initially a reference to when the Giants played in New Haven. It was a disastrous two years for the Giants while they built the Meadowlands. Play home games as away games 60 mi away in a bowl stadium that makes the LA Coliseum look like a palace? Yes, please!

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

Febreeze posted:

I wish you'd redo the helmets, they wouldn't be terrible, I love your stuff man

So many of them are classics.How do you improve on the Packers? or the Raiders? The Colts? Maybe the Titans, and the current Jags are awful, but so many of the designs have been refined into iconic.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
A good way to improve the Packers helmet is to throw it into a giant fire and never think of it again

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I've yet to see any re-design of anything related to the Raiders that I liked.

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets

Volkerball posted:

I've yet to see any re-design of anything related to the Raiders that I liked.

Mash up of Bucco Bruce and the current Raider logo. Basically just adding a knife held by the mouth and an upturned eyebrow since the Raider dude is already winking for some reason.

Also get rid of the butt chin.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
the Raiders logo is essentially the meme anime gay dude except a pirate, with probably the coolest color scheme in the league. Leave it.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Raku posted:

the Raiders logo is essentially the meme anime gay dude except a pirate, with probably the coolest color scheme in the league. Leave it.

if this was just a post designed to get me to google anime gay, touche

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Volkerball posted:

if this was just a post designed to get me to google anime gay, touche

Here I made you a quick reference

I'm sure somebody, somewhere has done this before

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Now all you need is to add in the hands

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Raku posted:

Here I made you a quick reference

I'm sure somebody, somewhere has done this before

Honestly, I like this one better.

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

Kalli posted:

Because Sports on Earth was blown the gently caress up, and the state of the internet is that sites that are very good at driving traffic through utter garbage are the primary sites that make money, and like Buzzfeed, ended up with so much money, they can now hire quality writers to produce actual not-poo poo content.

buzzfeed doesn't make any money through clicks my dude

it makes money through speculation on future clicks making money one day down the road

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
The Browns should just use all their picks in this year's draft to pick QBs, and see which of them stick at camp.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

seiferguy posted:

The Browns should just use all their picks in this year's draft to pick QBs, and see which of them stick at camp.

The browns have a knack for drafting the one bad qb in the bunch. I can't imagine them drafting a whole class of bad qbs.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Browns are going to use their first pick to draft Stanley Jones, a 22 year old cheer captain from Iowa who will play their beloved mascot 'Chomps'.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Bigass Moth posted:

The browns have a knack for drafting the one bad qb in the bunch. I can't imagine them drafting a whole class of bad qbs.

2007 called. It wanted to let you know that sometimes there just aren't any good QBs.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Chichevache posted:

2007 called. It wanted to let you know that sometimes there just aren't any good QBs.

Hey, Kevin Kolb was pretty okay for a while in the NFL, sir! :colbert:

Had the Browns drafted him, he would have been the best QB drafted by the Browns in my lifetime.

Kevin Kolb.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

seiferguy posted:

Targeting a group like that might get the DOJ involved.

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

Tim couch was a very good QB. If he'd landed anywhere else he would have made multiple pro bowls. That he was able to do what he did with the teams they put around him was a minor miracle. Poor guy got hosed big time by the Browns, and the football god hold a grudge to this day.

Smiling Mandrill fucked around with this message at 20:04 on Feb 23, 2015

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Chilichimp posted:

Hey, Kevin Kolb was pretty okay for a while in the NFL, sir! :colbert:

Had the Browns drafted him, he would have been the best QB drafted by the Browns in my lifetime.

Kevin Kolb.

There's probably 10 teams who have a similarly lovely track record over the last couple decades.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Hell, Ken Stabler is probably the last good QB the Raiders have drafted, not taking Carr into account yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Steve Beuerlein

• Locked thread