Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Shadow posted:

Yeah this is what I try to do. Just never liked Lamb after having tried it a bunch, but I definitely plan on giving it another go in a few years. I read that your taste buds change every 5-7 years and it's worth revisiting stuff you didn't like before!

This is true about your sexuality too, try it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

Big Beef City posted:

This is true about your sexuality too, try it!

no way!

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
I only eat cisburgers sry

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

Fetus Tree posted:

I only eat cisburgers sry

racist!

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

I'm pretty sure lamb has too much flavor for most gbs babbies

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Crusty Nutsack posted:

shut up bitch this is the burger thread and lamb is not good and burgers are

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006

Fetus Tree posted:

shut up bitch this is the burger thread and lamb is not good and burgers are

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

Crusty Nutsack posted:

Lamb burgers are my favorite. I have to make them at home since no where in loving Idaho sells them.

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002
What is Idaho's specialty? I mean... besides potatoes (lol I don't know jack poo poo about Idaho)

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Shadow posted:

What is Idaho's specialty? I mean... besides potatoes (lol I don't know jack poo poo about Idaho)

It's great if you like the outdoors. Lots of that. Not as many potatos as you would think.

Fun fact. All McDonald's fries come from Idaho though. Since Simplot is the only supplier.

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

Norns posted:

It's great if you like the outdoors. Lots of that. Not as many potatos as you would think.

Fun fact. All McDonald's fries come from Idaho though. Since Simplot is the only supplier.

I meant gastronomically. :)

I almost went to Idaho to visit Albertson's HQ for a project last 2013 but had to send someone in my place due to something or other. I was told that that all you could see around you was black smoke. I guess there were a ton of wild fires.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Shadow posted:

This is yours now

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

I had a nice Mcgangbang today, they've only gotten better since the buffalo ranch mcchicken was added to the menu. not a top-notch burg, but delicious and cheap

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

VendaGoat posted:

This is yours now

:(

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

You don't wanna know what you get, if you use the word "Mixologist"

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Shadow posted:

I almost went to Idaho to visit Albertson's HQ for a project last 2013 but had to send someone in my place due to something or other. I was told that that all you could see around you was black smoke. I guess there were a ton of wild fires.

Yeah we had really bad fires. Sounds like he was in the Boise area?

Foodwise, it's what you would expect for a State with 1.6 million people spread over it. Not so hot, but it's improving.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

VendaGoat posted:

You don't wanna know what you get, if you use the word "Mixologist"

I saw him use it in another thread!! Fire away

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

Norns posted:

Yeah we had really bad fires. Sounds like he was in the Boise area?

Foodwise, it's what you would expect for a State with 1.6 million people spread over it. Not so hot, but it's improving.

Yup, it was in Boise alright. Is it mostly just generic American cuisine? I mean, is there anything people say you must try when you're there? Like eat Cuban in Florida, clam chowder in Boston, tacos in San Diego, deep dish pizza in Chicago, etc.

Fetus Tree posted:

THANKS BENEDICT

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Fetus Tree posted:

Artist's rendering

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002
:(

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Shadow posted:

Yup, it was in Boise alright. Is it mostly just generic American cuisine? I mean, is there anything people say you must try when you're there? Like eat Cuban in Florida, clam chowder in Boston, tacos in San Diego, deep dish pizza in Chicago, etc.

THANKS BENEDICT

Pretty generic amaerican overall. It's a very meat and potato state. There's a couple good wild game reaturants, and mostly middiling ethnic foods, the rest is all chains. I couldn't find a single Korean restaurant up till about a year ago.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
nice to see you this evening, m'burger

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
Burgereview.com

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Nation posted:

Burgereview.com

Yeah gently caress having discussions on a message board.

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002
http://www.burger.com/

holy poo poo :lol:

burger.com posted:

Donald Ray Burger
Attorney at Law
3410 Mercer | Houston, Texas 77027 | (713) 880-2000
Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
Not Certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in any other area.
burger@burger.com

Thanks for visiting my web site. In addition to the traditional biographical information you might expect, my pages are designed to tell you something about my interests - both related to my legal career and my many hobbies - and to give me a chance to share my knowledge and opinions on subjects I find of interest.

This page originally put up on July 4, 1996.

I'm overcome by a crazy amount of nostalgia. The mid 90s Internet was so much fun.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i had a burger at five guys today. i felt it was pretty mediocre for as much as people hype it up. definitely the jimmy john's of burgers

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Sweet Tea posted:

i had a burger at five guys today. i felt it was pretty mediocre for as much as people hype it up. definitely the jimmy john's of burgers

aptly put

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Sweet Tea posted:

The only good thing about 5 Guys is the freestyle cock machine.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Norns posted:

The only good thing about 5 Guys is the freestyle cock machine.

i got water.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

COKE machine, poo poo.

Paper With Lines
Aug 21, 2013

The snozzberries taste like snozzberries!

Shadow posted:

http://www.burger.com/

holy poo poo :lol:

I'm overcome by a crazy amount of nostalgia. The mid 90s Internet was so much fun.

That isn't even a dead website. He seems to still be updating it.

edit: also this is lol too. http://www.burger.com/storebot.htm

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
hey.... lamb burgers can be good. there is a nice greek restaurant near me that makes one i like a lot :shrug:

but i have to admit most of the places i've had them at they're mediocre a gently caress. if beef is an option though just go for that.

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

Paper With Lines posted:

I know! That floored me as well. After all this time he still opens up html files and adds entries. He's an Internet hero.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
He would be a bigger hero if his burger.com website was actually about burgers

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

if my last name was burger i would work that poo poo and put a picture of a fancy burger on my website.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
Id be invitin mad ladies out for burgers and wont they be surprised when i actually meant my penis

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

thathonkey posted:

hey.... lamb burgers can be good. there is a nice greek restaurant near me that makes one i like a lot :shrug:

but i have to admit most of the places i've had them at they're mediocre a gently caress. if beef is an option though just go for that.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
That seems too busy imo

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

if you're not making burgers with beef then you're just messing around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Paper With Lines posted:

burger man's favorite frozen pizza posted:

DiGiorna Rising Crust Pizza, the Supreme version, is the only frozen pizza I have found that tastes like one you order over the phone. DiGiorno has achieved the perfect balance of tomato, cheese and spice flavors. And they combined it with their rising crust that avoids the cardboard tasting crust of regular store-bought frozen pizzas.

This is not a quick pizza. This is not a microwave pizza. But after the 28 minutes you spend baking this pizza you will be in for a treat. I recommend you keep several in the freezer.

this is amazing

• Locked thread