Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Crusty Nutsack posted:

this is amazing

it's not delivery it's DiGiorna

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
pizza advice from mr burger

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

short reviews are amazing, makes me think of the old 50s radio commercials

Paper With Lines
Aug 21, 2013

The snozzberries taste like snozzberries!
I wonder how many people he thinks reads his website. I imagine him watching 60 minutes and eating some microwavable food and then thinking "Oh boy! I have to go update my website so my readers get fresh content!"

then I feel bad because I bet the number is very very low.

:smith:

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

he's right about king oscar. those are some good rear end sardines

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

Paper With Lines posted:

I wonder how many people he thinks reads his website. I imagine him watching 60 minutes and eating some microwavable food and then thinking "Oh boy! I have to go update my website so my readers get fresh content!"

then I feel bad because I bet the number is very very low.

:smith:

He's been keeping his "homepage" updated for nearly 20 years. This man's amazing and I legitimately hope he's living a happy life.

Unless he's like a racist or homophobe or something. Though seeing as he's an aged fellow from Texas, that may be the case.

WELP

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Bob James
Nov 15, 2005

by Lowtax
Ultra Carp

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Okay, now this is truly the Burger Thread

His website is legit making me happy, it's just so drat nice and sincere and it's still going and man I really wanna try sardines and saltines now :unsmith:

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
is a slider a burger?

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

Burgers should always have cheese, bacon (Australian, not that poo poo American stuff) and egg on them, although I rebel against my country by decrying beetroot and pineapple as they are terrible and should be destroyed.

And I've never gotten the distinction of calling beef burgers and everything else sandwiches. In Australia everything with a bun and meat is a burger, as God wanted.

rj54x
Sep 16, 2007
Made lamb burgers on pita with tzatziki and feta last night, 5/5 would burg again

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien

iajanus posted:

beetroot and pineapple

both wonderful things. the former with vinegrette and the later by itself, in a pina colada or occasionally on pizza. But what kind of deranged monster would put them on a burg?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Sizone posted:

is a slider a burger?

For pussies, yes

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien

thathonkey posted:

For pussies, yes

explain. if it is a burger, which you seem to be admitting, then it's just a smaller burger, which would make it pussy in your view. surely that pussiness could be easily overcome by just eating more of them, there's nothing intrinsically in the slider that makes is for pussies.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
i dont ever make or order them but sliders are burgs too

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

iajanus posted:

Burgers should always have cheese, bacon (Australian, not that poo poo American stuff) and egg on them, although I rebel against my country by decrying beetroot and pineapple as they are terrible and should be destroyed.

And I've never gotten the distinction of calling beef burgers and everything else sandwiches. In Australia everything with a bun and meat is a burger, as God wanted.

Sorry, pork belly is better than whatever ham cut your silly country tries to pass as bacon.

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
does hardees make a good burger? one has opened in my country and i want a good burger

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

A lot better than say burger king if you want that flame broiled fast food burger.

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Norns posted:

A lot better than say burger king if you want that flame broiled fast food burger.

im not sure what broiling means but it sounds made up. i will post a trip report for the somethingawful burger thread

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
itt ppl dont know what broiling is?

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Fetus Tree posted:

itt ppl dont know what broiling is?

to me it looks like a typo

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
google autocorrects it to grilling so i guess thats the mystery solved

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

RideTheSpiral posted:

google autocorrects it to grilling so i guess thats the mystery solved

thats broilin

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

It's a thing.

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

RideTheSpiral posted:

does hardees make a good burger? one has opened in my country and i want a good burger

yes. a hardees frisco burger is an amazing fast food burg

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

a large trout posted:

yes. a hardees frisco burger is an amazing fast food burg

is it supposed to look like this? because that looks pretty bad

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

no I don't think that's right

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

that looks like a rallys burger

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

frisco burgs have toasted buns and go really well with a poo poo load of alcohol

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

Somebody mention 'dines? Shoutout to the 'dine thread.

But yeah, frisco burg buns are sourdough too and they are not altogether a bad burg.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
you gotta gently caress up p bad to have a bad burg

btw

Burgin right now, thanks wendys

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

Fetus Tree posted:

btw

what kinda toppings you get bro?

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
i wanted just cheese bacon and mayo and forgot to say no ketchup (they default that poo poo)

was still good and feel stuffed as hell

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002
I was all about that drat big mac yesterday and just got home from a morning appointment. Due to it being like 11, I opted for a bagel and cream cheese from dunks.

#lifesregrets

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Shadow posted:

I was all about that drat big mac yesterday and just got home from a morning appointment. Due to it being like 11, I opted for a bagel and cream cheese from dunks.

#lifesregrets

Good News. You can right this wrong today!!!!!!

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Shadow posted:

#lifesregrets

But and eat two now to make up for yesterday's regrets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

Fetus Tree posted:

btw

Burgers are even more like sex than pizza because its hard to have a bad burger experience but if you don't watch closely you will end up with an antibiotic treatable disease.

• Locked thread