Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice
I like that IBM asked the hard questions, like "would you rather be taught by a human being or one of those stupid flash tutorial things"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

mind the walrus posted:

I'm barely 26, single, and mostly solvent with a career ahead of me and I still feel this all the loving time when I interact with 15-21 year-olds. I can only imagine how much it pisses off someone locked into a dead-end job with 2 kids, a dead marriage, and a mortgage.

Why are you interacting with 15-21 year olds in the first place? If anything, you can only check the first one of those boxes and you're only as old as you let yourself be. This isn't some motivational bullshit, but really, why get hung up on stupid poo poo that you can easily control. I mean, I'd get it if you were 40, in a dead-end job with two kids to support, but the world is still very much your oyster.

I think one of the biggest problems facing "millenials" is the expectation that you're supposed to become an adult and immediately have your poo poo worked out like the boomers allegedly did (They didn't).

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

mind the walrus posted:

The stuff that Millennials said they didn't like in that NPR piece were pretty good, but the stuff they said they did like seemed really spurious. Just general pageantry by the sound of it.

Even then this comes across as "people are generally not as narcissistic or entitled as we're drilled to think they are?" Well no poo poo. 9 times out of 10 when I notice someone pissed off at a young person it's for a few obvious reasons:

- the young person is reminding them they're getting older and there's poo poo all anyone can do about it
- the young person is reminding them of freedoms and potential they've had to give up in the name of things like their children and spouse
- the young person is reminding them that they're not where they want to be professionally regardless of how high that is
- the young person is reminding them that they are in-fact getting older and slower and there are young and energetic people ready and willing to come in and usurp them
- the young person is reminding them of cultural influences that are inherently scary because it's a blunt reminder of how parochial we all actually are

I'm barely 26, single, and mostly solvent with a career ahead of me and I still feel this all the loving time when I interact with 15-21 year-olds. I can only imagine how much it pisses off someone locked into a dead-end job with 2 kids, a dead marriage, and a mortgage.

So instead of being able to recognize or process these feelings it's far more convenient to just assert dominance by denigrating the character of the young-- in this case by building strawmen about their ambition, lack of experience, and basic sense of entitlement for survival and pleasure.

I'm pretty sure a lot of it is also just plain old-fashioned making GBS threads on the young which the human race has done literally forever. It's extremely hard for an old person to relate properly to a young person because young people are literally missing parts of their brains. You haven't quite seen this yet and won't until you're in your 30's but you look at young people and go "wow young people are loving stupid." See, the highest functioning parts of your brain only start developing in your teenage years and don't finish until you're in your 30's. As you get older young people look dumber and dumber. Think about when you were like 16. How good were you at long-term planning? Actually analyzing all the poo poo you did? Yeah, we all suck at that when we're a teenager because our brains aren't equipped properly for that stuff yet. Same thing goes for stuff like "thinking deeply about the consequences of your actions ahead of time." People in their 20's aren't all that good at it either but you know, that's what your 20's are for. Learning poo poo like that.

A lot of it is also said old people thinking back to their younger years and thinking "well I wish I had..." or "if I had to do it all over again I'd..." then realizing that the young are making exactly the same mistakes they did and getting frustrated because they don't know any better and WHY CAN'T THEY SEE HOW DUMB THEY ARE I CAN SEE HOW DUMB THEY ARE WHAT THE gently caress YOUNG PERSON NO STUDY HARDER YOU'LL REGRET FAILING COLLEGE IN 20 YEARS." There's a certain amount of jealousy on top of that; a young person has more time left. The old person realizes this and the young person doesn't.

There's also the fact that people tend to look on the past and remember the good stuff and forget the bad. "Back in my day" is a dumb thing to say because it, you know, isn't that year any more. It also doesn't help that people that complain about the young tend to be extremely vocal about it and people that think back and go "yup, I was that dumb once too, we all were" are less likely to say much about it.

It's also very, very hard to think back to a time where you didn't have a skill and it's pretty hard to grow old without learning poo poo along the way so you get old people being all "well I know this, why don't you?"

Complaining about the young being young and stupid has always been idiotic. You need to go through "young and stupid" to get to "old and wise."

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Radio Paranoia posted:

Why are you interacting with 15-21 year olds in the first place? If anything, you can only check the first one of those boxes and you're only as old as you let yourself be. This isn't some motivational bullshit, but really, why get hung up on stupid poo poo that you can easily control. I mean, I'd get it if you were 40, in a dead-end job with two kids to support, but the world is still very much your oyster.

Well to start I don't live in a bubble. I do interact with the world and 15-21 year-olds happen to make up part of that. Second I know what my energy level difference is between 16 and 26, if absolutely nothing else. I have a lot more energy than my older co-workers, but I can't bounce back quite like I did even a few years ago. I know I'm young, but I'm also old enough to see people and realize I'm not that young anymore. I've had a few major successes and more than a few major failures and while there's a long road ahead full of opportunity for me I also know a lot of young achievers for whom early success and competence acted like compound interest and opened paths for them I'll never likely "catch up" to. Ever seen the 21 Jump Street remake? Addressing how much things can change a few years out of high school is one of the few reasons that movie actually works beyond being a riffing vehicle for the stars.

quote:

I think one of the biggest problems facing "millenials" is the expectation that you're supposed to become an adult and immediately have your poo poo worked out like the boomers allegedly did (They didn't).

Well yeah. Boomers are notoriously impatient fuckwits and hate that their progeny are even more impatient yet still unable to magically get their poo poo together right out of the gate. They also tend to have a huge blind spot to the fact that they grew up in what is going to go down in long-term history as one of the most prosperous and exceptional periods of opportunity for the US Middle Class thanks to the fallout of WWII.

ToxicSlurpee posted:

I'm pretty sure a lot of it is also just plain old-fashioned making GBS threads on the young which the human race has done literally forever. It's extremely hard for an old person to relate properly to a young person because young people are literally missing parts of their brains. You haven't quite seen this yet and won't until you're in your 30's but you look at young people and go "wow young people are loving stupid." See, the highest functioning parts of your brain only start developing in your teenage years and don't finish until you're in your 30's. As you get older young people look dumber and dumber. Think about when you were like 16. How good were you at long-term planning? Actually analyzing all the poo poo you did? Yeah, we all suck at that when we're a teenager because our brains aren't equipped properly for that stuff yet. Same thing goes for stuff like "thinking deeply about the consequences of your actions ahead of time." People in their 20's aren't all that good at it either but you know, that's what your 20's are for. Learning poo poo like that.

I've seen a lot of this actually. It's not like you turn 30 and then realize how incompetent you really are at most things. Most people figure that out during college/early career when they realize just how deep the well of knowledge goes and how little of it they can actually know/retain, they just can't do much about it because the world doesn't wait until you're ready to engage it on an optimal level. Most people realize it on a subconscious level as kids anyway when it comes to mastering anything from a video game to drawing to soccer to a violin, there's an actual psychology definition for this. I'd say I'm in a stage of conscious incompetence.

quote:

A lot of it is also said old people thinking back to their younger years and thinking "well I wish I had..." or "if I had to do it all over again I'd..." then realizing that the young are making exactly the same mistakes they did and getting frustrated because they don't know any better and WHY CAN'T THEY SEE HOW DUMB THEY ARE I CAN SEE HOW DUMB THEY ARE WHAT THE gently caress YOUNG PERSON NO STUDY HARDER YOU'LL REGRET FAILING COLLEGE IN 20 YEARS." There's a certain amount of jealousy on top of that; a young person has more time left. The old person realizes this and the young person doesn't.

There's also the fact that people tend to look on the past and remember the good stuff and forget the bad. "Back in my day" is a dumb thing to say because it, you know, isn't that year any more. It also doesn't help that people that complain about the young tend to be extremely vocal about it and people that think back and go "yup, I was that dumb once too, we all were" are less likely to say much about it.

It's also very, very hard to think back to a time where you didn't have a skill and it's pretty hard to grow old without learning poo poo along the way so you get old people being all "well I know this, why don't you?"

Complaining about the young being young and stupid has always been idiotic. You need to go through "young and stupid" to get to "old and wise."

I agree with all of this.

mind the walrus has a new favorite as of 17:49 on Feb 24, 2015

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

mind the walrus posted:

Well yeah. Boomers are notoriously impatient fuckwits and hate that their progeny are even more impatient yet still unable to magically get their poo poo together right out of the gate. They also tend to have a huge blind spot to the fact that they grew up in what is going to go down in long-term history as one of the most prosperous and exceptional periods of opportunity for the US Middle Class thanks to the fallout of WWII.

Boomers also forget they lived in a time when if you lost your job you could have a new one by the end of the day. It was a magical time when jobs were plentiful and if you didn't have one it probably actually was because you were too lazy to work. Wages were also better and it was entirely possible for the dish guy down at the diner to live a pretty OK life with a family and all the amenities.

That time is long gone.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

ToxicSlurpee posted:

Boomers also forget they lived in a time when if you lost your job you could have a new one by the end of the day. It was a magical time when jobs were plentiful and if you didn't have one it probably actually was because you were too lazy to work. Wages were also better and it was entirely possible for the dish guy down at the diner to live a pretty OK life with a family and all the amenities.

That time is long gone.

This sounds like a hyperbolic exaggeration and yeah times were definitely hard for a lot of people, but seriously thanks to a lot of factors--primarily the fallout of WWII which made US Manufacturing a GIANT as most of Europe/Asia was in shambles, left dozens of new technology fields to be explored like modern computing, and allowed the US to improve their infrastructure drastically with poo poo like the highway system--it really was objectively the best time to grow up as an American.

That time is indeed long gone.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

mind the walrus posted:

it really was objectively the best time to grow up as an American.

unless you're black or a woman.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Agean90 posted:

unless you're black or a woman.

I knew this was going to be brought up, but honestly that's a very complex topic and frankly a debate grenade I'd rather not set off because how the gently caress can you really quantify that on a macro scale aside from pointing at anti-discrimination legislation?

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
Dumb Moves In Marketing: History was hard for blacks, women.

Tiny Brontosaurus
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

mind the walrus posted:

I knew this was going to be brought up, but honestly that's a very complex topic and frankly a debate grenade I'd rather not set off because how the gently caress can you really quantify that on a macro scale aside from pointing at anti-discrimination legislation?

Nobody's asking you to quantify it, just have the decency to remember that not everyone on earth is a white guy, especially when talking about how great some point in history was.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
Hate to disagree with you TB, but in the context of intergenerational expectations he made a good point. Whether that point holds up under a broader topic is moot. The people that write the hurr durr Millenials r dum articles are the people who had the perspective that he's addressing, and understanding that doesn't denigrate the struggles of women and minorities during the same point in time.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Captain Monkey posted:

Hate to disagree with you TB, but in the context of intergenerational expectations he made a good point. Whether that point holds up under a broader topic is moot. The people that write the hurr durr Millenials r dum articles are the people who had the perspective that he's addressing, and understanding that doesn't denigrate the struggles of women and minorities during the same point in time.

Thanks.

Tiny Brontosaurus posted:

Nobody's asking you to quantify it, just have the decency to remember that not everyone on earth is a white guy, especially when talking about how great some point in history was.

I'm also not a white guy, if that helps.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice
Scathing rebuttal inbound.

Yo, TB, go play some pool or have a drink or build a model airplane or pet a dog or watch a stand-up comedian or something instead of penning the post you're writing right now.

I'm not even trying to be a dick, here. I genuinely want you to be chill and happy :)

Tiny Brontosaurus
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

Scathing rebuttal inbound.

Yo, TB, go play some pool or have a drink or build a model airplane or pet a dog or watch a stand-up comedian or something instead of penning the post you're writing right now.

I'm not even trying to be a dick, here. I genuinely want you to be chill and happy :)

Dude I made one calm, one-sentence post. Three hours ago.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Holy loving poo poo you retard the year 2000 came right after the 1990's how loving DIFFICULT IS THAT TO GET THROUGH YOUR STUPID SKULL *blankets monitor in spittle*

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

Why aren't you petting a dog?

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Dude you need to not.

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007

I'm sure we all remember this series of ads that Sony used to market the PlayStation 3. They seemed like they were successful, and just about all of them were funny. Kevin Butler seemed like a pretty normal dude, and that was part of the charm. You didn't feel like you were being pandered to.

Then the PSP came out and I guess Sony needed a separate spokesperson for that. So they came up with Marcus.

"A small child that talks down to and makes fun of our customer base. Everyone will love that!"

It's like the marketing department thought that their own version of Poochie would be a great idea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQ6Ov9Z9Rt0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIS6_Jnl8OM

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Yeah I lied; so what is the truth?

Ego-bot posted:

I'm sure we all remember this series of ads that Sony used to market the PlayStation 3. They seemed like they were successful, and just about all of them were funny. Kevin Butler seemed like a pretty normal dude, and that was part of the charm. You didn't feel like you were being pandered to.

Then the PSP came out and I guess Sony needed a separate spokesperson for that. So they came up with Marcus.

"A small child that talks down to and makes fun of our customer base. Everyone will love that!"

It's like the marketing department thought that their own version of Poochie would be a great idea.

Everything they ever did to market the PSP was a loving disaster of New Coke proportions jesus.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Haruharuharuko posted:

Everything they ever did to market the PSP was a loving disaster of New Coke proportions jesus.
But it's all I want for Christmas!

Ego-bot posted:

Not being American I never actually saw any of those ads, but after clicking on that PSP garbage, I was recommended this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4QeSyImHgE

Yep, that's some good loving spokesmanning.

sub supau has a new favorite as of 08:23 on Feb 25, 2015

Dr. Chainsaws PhD
May 21, 2011

TetsuoTW posted:

And it's like a nut you can play with outside!

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Ego-bot posted:

The entire PSP marketing campaign seemed like it was some 26 year old upper class freshly graduated Harvard mba's idea on avant-garde marketing and would be a landmark in the history of advertising.

There are always unintentional racist ads but this was just so blatant I can't believe that it actually went through the entire process without someone raising a red flag.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!
I still don't understand how they hosed up the PSP's advertising so bad. It's not like the product was hard to pitch; a handheld gaming console that was about as powerful as the home consoles of the time (at the very least, much stronger than its competitor), that you could also watch movies on, at a time well before smartphones got anywhere near being able to do that. It's not like how the N-Gage really struggled because it didn't have a niche, hardware strength, or pedigree, the PSP was a really strong product from a company that had shown themselves to be very capable in that field.

...And then, instead of playing to any of their considerable strengths, they did that.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Cleretic posted:

...And then, instead of playing to any of their considerable strengths, they did that.
Given how much more the PSP sold in Japan, I'd be curious what their advertising was like.

(And yes I know the PSP sold because of piracy and Monster Hunter, whatever.)

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Cleretic posted:

I still don't understand how they hosed up the PSP's advertising so bad. It's not like the product was hard to pitch; a handheld gaming console that was about as powerful as the home consoles of the time (at the very least, much stronger than its competitor), that you could also watch movies on, at a time well before smartphones got anywhere near being able to do that. It's not like how the N-Gage really struggled because it didn't have a niche, hardware strength, or pedigree, the PSP was a really strong product from a company that had shown themselves to be very capable in that field.

I'm glad they didn't do something really dumb right after that, like make a new PSP that can't play all your UMD games and movies and costs substantially more than the previous model

GOTTA STAY FAI has a new favorite as of 16:04 on Feb 25, 2015

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Then they released the Vita and barely marketed it at all...the only ad I've ever seen for it was for the rushed Call of Duty game that was so loving terrible its dev studio went out of business. This was during a time when call of duty made so much cash I think it had two distinct branded flavors of Mountain Dew.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

TetsuoTW posted:

Given how much more the PSP sold in Japan, I'd be curious what their advertising was like.

(And yes I know the PSP sold because of piracy and Monster Hunter, whatever.)

Here's a couple of the first results. Most just seem to be plugging software or new hardware in relatively simple and fun ways.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smuhhggK61Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuT9dtMxIFg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31QtMDZcvEw

Here's what Japan did to introduce the white color scheme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFGNLGgIojk

I've read a lot about how different the Japanese market is for buying electronic gadgets and poo poo. It isn't without merit: the best example I can think of is how Pokemon Gold and Silver had a special peripheral that allowed you to connect your Gameboy to your cell phone and trade pokemon that way. The special building in-game for it was patched out in non-JP versions because seriously, no one would loving use it outside Japan.

By the time the PSP came out, though, that worm had turned. Any country with electricity and citizens with disposable income loved buying whatever silly electronic crap they can get their hands on. What I think Sony screwed up here was thinking that the PSP needed some huge push in the US and Europe to sell units, when they couldn't have been more wrong. If their marketing had been more like the stuff above, it would have sold much better. Now, unseating Nintendo in the handheld market was never really in the cards, but the PSP could have been far more successful and then maybe the Vita wouldn't be such a wet fart in terms of sales.

22 Eargesplitten
Oct 10, 2010

If I remember that debacle correctly, there was a similar ad for the black version, but switching positions. Which might seem a little bit better to the people designing the ad camping, but literally nobody else is going to see them side by side. And a lot more people are going to notice that one than the other, and not in a good way.

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007

Maximize the power of your sla.....employees.

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
Give everyone on your track team a concussion.

Mr. Welfare
Feb 12, 2009

Centrelink's Finest
I think I can get a job in advertising.

Got the 2015 update for Intel:

:nws: :nws:

I'll send it to them, and see if I'm in.

Dr_Amazing
Apr 15, 2006

It's a long story
I never really got celebrity endorsements. They make sense when it's a product related to the person (an athlete promoting sports gear) or general fashion stuff. But so much of it is stuff like "Michael Jordan prefers Pepsi over coke." I'm sure it works since they keep doing it, but I can't see how that's going to change some guy's drink choice.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!

Dr_Amazing posted:

I never really got celebrity endorsements. They make sense when it's a product related to the person (an athlete promoting sports gear) or general fashion stuff. But so much of it is stuff like "Michael Jordan prefers Pepsi over coke." I'm sure it works since they keep doing it, but I can't see how that's going to change some guy's drink choice.

Taking that as an example, Michael Jordan's got a following, and a degree of authenticity. If you're a fan of Michael Jordan, you might not directly go 'oh poo poo, he's endorsing Pepsi, time to ditch Coke forever', but you'll see Pepsi more favorably because that baskeballer you like, and maybe consider a role model, likes it.

For another example, let's go with a real-world one from last year.

Joan Rivers putting her own spin on the new iPhone, and giving a personalized endorsement, is a pretty good use of her. It's a little bit relevant, but only in the sense that Joan Rivers, and people who follow her on social media, are probably people who would want and use iPhones; Michael Jordan probably drinks soda, too, so it's honestly about equal to your example in relevance. It's also got an aspect of attribution to it; Rivers carries elements of affluence, trendiness, high-class, and yet carries a shade of humor and personality. They're all things that Apple want people to associate with the iPhone, so a celebrity endorsement from Joan Rivers makes sense.

Of course, this one fell a bit flat because she was dead at the time.

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Cleretic posted:

Taking that as an example, Michael Jordan's got a following, and a degree of authenticity. If you're a fan of Michael Jordan, you might not directly go 'oh poo poo, he's endorsing Pepsi, time to ditch Coke forever', but you'll see Pepsi more favorably because that baskeballer you like, and maybe consider a role model, likes it.

For another example, let's go with a real-world one from last year.

Joan Rivers putting her own spin on the new iPhone, and giving a personalized endorsement, is a pretty good use of her. It's a little bit relevant, but only in the sense that Joan Rivers, and people who follow her on social media, are probably people who would want and use iPhones; Michael Jordan probably drinks soda, too, so it's honestly about equal to your example in relevance. It's also got an aspect of attribution to it; Rivers carries elements of affluence, trendiness, high-class, and yet carries a shade of humor and personality. They're all things that Apple want people to associate with the iPhone, so a celebrity endorsement from Joan Rivers makes sense.

Of course, this one fell a bit flat because she was dead at the time.

I love the concept of having social media carry on after you die. There's even companies that will do it for you.
http://liveson.org/connect.php

CitizenKain
May 27, 2001

That was Gary Cooper, asshole.

Nap Ghost

TetsuoTW posted:

Not being American I never actually saw any of those ads, but after clicking on that PSP garbage, I was recommended this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4QeSyImHgE

Yep, that's some good loving spokesmanning.

It was pretty amazing how well Sony changed their tone with the Kevin Butler ads. It seemed like the entire game making part of Sony was no longer run by the inmates.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

CitizenKain posted:

It was pretty amazing how well Sony changed their tone with the Kevin Butler ads. It seemed like the entire game making part of Sony was no longer run by the inmates.
For real, he's like a "ha ha!" short of being a live-action Phil Ken Sebben.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
It's honestly loving insane that they didn't let Butler try to do anything with the PSP or the Vita, because I only had my PS3 for a year before I traded it in for weed money, but goddamn if he didn't make me want one even though I didn't give a single poo poo about the console.

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

It's honestly loving insane that they didn't let Butler try to do anything with the PSP or the Vita, because I only had my PS3 for a year before I traded it in for weed money, but goddamn if he didn't make me want one even though I didn't give a single poo poo about the console.

Well you did hear why they fired him right? He was in a Bridgestone tire commercial that had him playing Mariokart Wii. Sony lost their collective poo poo sued the company he worked for and fired him and them. Only to have Bridgestone digitally edit him out of the commercial... poorly.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Haruharuharuko posted:

Well you did hear why they fired him right? He was in a Bridgestone tire commercial that had him playing Mariokart Wii. Sony lost their collective poo poo sued the company he worked for and fired him and them. Only to have Bridgestone digitally edit him out of the commercial... poorly.

lmao no, I did not hear this.

Also, losing him because he dared to play mario kart on camera is hilariously dumb. Like, okay, Sony and Nintendo "compete" for the handheld market, but as far as home consoles are concerned they had might as well not even be in the same business.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

swims
May 5, 2014

Waiter, this band keeps shooting pearls at me.
Would anyone mind penning a post