Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Yeah I don't think it's a coincidence Walker is already engaged in the Palin-esque "These media people asking me questions are a liberal hit squad out to deny me my constitutional right to....something" defense. He's going to put up a hilarious rhetorical campaign based on nothing but "liberals hate me" and do something disqualifyingly stupid as soon as the heat gets turned up. Possibly at the prodding of another candidate. Hopefully Christie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Yeah I don't think it's a coincidence Walker is already engaged in the Palin-esque "These media people asking me questions are a liberal hit squad out to deny me my constitutional right to....something" defense. He's going to put up a hilarious rhetorical campaign based on nothing but "liberals hate me" and do something disqualifyingly stupid as soon as the heat gets turned up. Possibly at the prodding of another candidate. Hopefully Christie.

Yeah. Last time, Perry represented something to the GOP electorate. He was the God fearin', gun totin' Southern State politician with plain spoken uncompromising right wing positions, and better yet, a governor from Texas which is not only Southern but the power center of GOP politics these days. But this idea of who Perry was didn't stand up to him opening his mouth and being a dumbass, and running dumbass redneck gay bashing ads and such.

Walker represents the uncompromising right wing hero who will stick it in the eye of the liberal establishment and their union powerbase right now. There doesn't seem to be evidence of him having any real political chops right now, so while one can't be a hundred percent sure, I suspect he will blow away in the first stiff wind and the establishment support that someone like Jeb currently has will be a lot more solid than any that Walker has.

Acrophyte
Sep 5, 2012

Respect me like Pesci
and if rap was hockey
I be Gretzky
I can tell you HP Proliant-class servers sell/sold like gangbusters, no idea whether they're good or not. :shrug:

HP consumer grade I wouldn't touch with a barge pole.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

Pohl posted:

No one on the American left thinks of Obama as a king. It seems to be some sort of weird masturbation thing that the Right wing has going on.
The entire meme is bullshit that doesn't make any sense unless you think Obama is going to actually declare himself king and reign for eternity.

I'm most disappointed that Trollbama hasn't retweeted the pic. I mean maybe get a better throne and toss a proper crown on first, but you've got to retweet that, man.

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

Zwabu posted:

Yeah. Last time, Perry represented something to the GOP electorate. He was the God fearin', gun totin' Southern State politician with plain spoken uncompromising right wing positions, and better yet, a governor from Texas which is not only Southern but the power center of GOP politics these days. But this idea of who Perry was didn't stand up to him opening his mouth and being a dumbass, and running dumbass redneck gay bashing ads and such.

Nah Perry's fall from grace began when he didn't immediately come out as an immigration hardliner; in fact that had dogged him before he even announced. Getting hopped up on goofballs before debates was just the final nail in the coffin.

Wanda Wanda
Oct 22, 2010

i want to wad you up into my life

Pron on VHS posted:

Not to derail this into a I/P thing but why is Netanyahu only 57% among Republicans? I would have thought it would be much much higher

When I saw that 28% "not sure" number I thought "Well, that's the percentage of Republicans polled who have no idea who Bibi Netanyahu is" :ssh:

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Wanda Wanda posted:

When I saw that 28% "not sure" number I thought "Well, that's the percentage of Republicans polled who have no idea who Bibi Netanyahu is" :ssh:

If Bibi ran for President in America, I think he could win. He supports ground troops in the war on terror and has unquestionable credentials in foreign policy.

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
i think it's funny that Israel is still cagey about admitting they have nukes

It was like when Clay Aiken came out

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

My Imaginary GF posted:

If Bibi ran for President in America, I think he could win. He supports ground troops in the war on terror and has unquestionable credentials in foreign policy.

His housing policies are too liberal.

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

mooyashi posted:

i think it's funny that Israel is still cagey about admitting they have nukes

It was like when Clay Aiken came out

At this point it seems they don't want to let people know their range for their missiles.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Joementum posted:

His housing policies are too liberal.

Counterpoint: He could apply them to Federal lands.

Counter-counterpoint: I knew those drat liberals were behind continued I/P tension.

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

Gyges posted:

I'm most disappointed that Trollbama hasn't retweeted the pic. I mean maybe get a better throne and toss a proper crown on first, but you've got to retweet that, man.

I hope in the last 6 weeks of his presidency Obama visits the set of Game of Thrones and they distribute as many pictures as possible of him on the Iron Throne for one last induction of frothy rage.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

I present POTUS 2016

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012
There is a non-negligible amount of Republicans who truly believe that Obama will refuse to give up the presidency in 2016

Karnegal
Dec 24, 2005

Is it... safe?

Meg From Family Guy posted:

There is a non-negligible amount of Republicans who truly believe that Obama will refuse to give up the presidency in 2016

I've got to imagine that he'll be glad to be done with it.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

I present POTUS 2016

He has the dopey, pursed expression of a literal cartoon man who's just been struck with a board.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
There's no way the Honorable Governor Butthead survives any debates. He'll get drubbed worse than Ryan.

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Hej min vän, hur står det till?

I present POTUS 2016

There is no light in his eyes. He has to keep them squinted, like Sean Hannity's, to make sure the least amount of information can get in through them.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

FilthyImp posted:

There's no way the Honorable Governor Butthead survives any debates. He'll get drubbed worse than Ryan.

I hate to break it to you, but this is the country that elected Ronald Reagan twice and George W. Bush at least once.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
Jesus christ "scott walker" GIS is a goldmine.

"duhhh, normally the lady combs my hair"

*holds this exact pose without speaking for 90 seconds*

At least in this one he looks excited. "Hot dogs!" :v:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

sat on my keys!
Oct 2, 2014

SedanChair posted:

"duhhh, normally the lady combs my hair"

*holds this exact pose without speaking for 90 seconds*

At least in this one he looks excited. "Hot dogs!" :v:

Is he tying his tie way too tight or something? Should his neck-skin be bulging against his collar like that?

ohgodwhat
Aug 6, 2005

SedanChair posted:

His eyes are so lopsided, god drat

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

That isn't lame, it is awesome.

Lancelot
May 23, 2006

Fun Shoe

bartlebyshop posted:

Is he tying his tie way too tight or something? Should his neck-skin be bulging against his collar like that?
He's probably just gained weight since he bought his shirts.

Deep Hurting
Jan 19, 2006

"SLOTH LOVE CHUNK!" :downs:

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

SedanChair posted:

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

SedanChair posted:

You'll Cowards Don't Even Smoke Unions

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

ohgodwhat posted:

His eyes are so lopsided, god drat

Seriously does that cause depth perception problems or something? His left eye is like a whole half inch higher.

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
he looks like a jim varney character

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
like the old lady he does without all the drag makeup though

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

I present POTUS 2016

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

FOUND: old Scott Walker clips

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OS-RB-goZqk

Habibi
Dec 8, 2004

We have the capability to make San Jose's first Cup Champion.

The Sharks could be that Champion.

I present POTUS 2016

This has now been posted like 3 times in the last 4 pages.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

Habibi posted:

This has now been posted like 3 times in the last 4 pages.

That's just how incredible it is.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
Walker's selfie game is on fleek.

(Is that what the kids say now?)

Habibi
Dec 8, 2004

We have the capability to make San Jose's first Cup Champion.

The Sharks could be that Champion.

SedanChair posted:

That's just how incredible it is.

You guys are gong to have a field day when he accidentally (??) tweets a shot of his peen.

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
i think we're past the point of candidates CURRENTLY posting their dicks and just around the corner from it SURFACING that they posted their dicks in their youth

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
I like that in 30 years that probably won't even be a thing "yeah, everyone was sending dick pics all over the place, duh"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
like it will be routine to see a major candidate's wang from when they were younger because of a pissed off or careless ex

• Locked thread