Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
Steven's Bridges impression was just straight up Cosby.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobservo
Jul 24, 2003

Calaveron posted:

I actually started picturing Cosby in my head during their impressions and it somehow made everything funnier.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006

bobservo posted:

I actually started picturing Cosby in my head during their impressions and it somehow made everything funnier.

Him then admitting that he sounded like Cosby made me drop the weights I was lifting and trying to control myself from bursting in laughter

Beeez
May 28, 2012

Calaveron posted:

Him then admitting that he sounded like Cosby made me drop the weights I was lifting and trying to control myself from bursting in laughter

We get it, YOU LIFT WEIGHTS! We can't all be muscleheads like you!

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006

Beeez posted:

We get it, YOU LIFT WEIGHTS! We can't all be muscleheads like you!

You can be, bro. You can be.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

Calaveron posted:

I got Cosby plus Yosemite Sam. I was disappointed I didn't hear any "I'MMA RAPE YA, DURN RABBUT!"

e: It's funny because a beloved comedian turned out to be a monster.

Majorian fucked around with this message at 08:09 on Feb 20, 2015

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS

Majorian posted:

I got Cosby plus Yosemite Sam. I was disappointed I didn't hear any "I'MMA RAPE YA, DURN RABBUT!"

e: It's funny because a beloved comedian turned out to be a monster.

He turned out to be a real world history teacher huh?

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

Calaveron posted:

I think is was a little more Yukon Cornelius after drinking a "tall glass of water"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_p298YqG2OE

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK
So listening to the WHM mailbag episode I went back three times listening to the name of the Russian war movie. Is it really the Dongs Here Are Quiet? Because that sounds more like someone taped over the actual movie.

deadEd
Feb 20, 2001

Gyges posted:

So listening to the WHM mailbag episode I went back three times listening to the name of the Russian war movie. Is it really the Dongs Here Are Quiet? Because that sounds more like someone taped over the actual movie.

Dawns, not Dongs.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
Haha, Dongs

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK
Well, that certainly makes way more sense.

Brocktoon
Jul 18, 2006

Before we engage we should hang back and study their tactics.
R.I.P. We Hate Movies hosts

GPTribefan
Jul 2, 2007
Something witty yet inspirational about the Cleveland Indians
Now I need to see the Elliot Gould vs. Predator 3 minute movie.... Sure to be a cinematic classic, as recommended by Eric Movie

radlum
May 13, 2013
I laughed at the fat guys farting jokes a lot, I'm the audience for those terrible 80s comedies

Brocktoon
Jul 18, 2006

Before we engage we should hang back and study their tactics.
I'm really pumped that HDTGM did a second Zardoz episode so June could have her say...but no Jason. :smith:

The Duke
May 19, 2004

The Angel from my Nightmare

GPTribefan posted:

Now I need to see the Elliot Gould vs. Predator 3 minute movie.... Sure to be a cinematic classic, as recommended by Eric Movie

Was just about to come in here in and post this. "Elliot Gould vs. Predator" is one of the funniest throwaway lines I've heard on the show in awhile.

radlum
May 13, 2013

Brocktoon posted:

I'm really pumped that HDTGM did a second Zardoz episode so June could have her say...but no Jason. :smith:

We need Jason to encourage June to be at her weirdest, Paul is not that much of an enabler.

Also, the more I hear June and Paul interact the more I'm convinced they aren't actually married

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

radlum posted:

We need Jason to encourage June to be at her weirdest, Paul is not that much of an enabler.

Also, the more I hear June and Paul interact the more I'm convinced they aren't actually married

Well, he tricked her into tying a silver thread around her waist, which means she will be his and his alone until a true prince unties the knot and slays her captor.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

radlum posted:

Greencard marriages are still marriages.

Paul is actually from Lichtenstein.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I was DYING at the WHM discussion of "I'm late and you're wrong." Steve's impotent "I just got burned" sputtering had me crying.

EDIT: Which episode is it where Steve tells the anecdote of the guy holding onto his wife while needing to fart? I know it was recent but I need to hear that anecdote again.

SamuraiFoochs fucked around with this message at 21:01 on Mar 3, 2015

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I was DYING at the WHM discussion of "I'm late and you're wrong." Steve's impotent "I just got burned" sputtering had me crying.

EDIT: Which episode is it where Steve tells the anecdote of the guy holding onto his wife while needing to fart? I know it was recent but I need to hear that anecdote again.

Wasn't it last week?

It's either White Noise or Seventh Son.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

It was White Noise.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

weekly font posted:

Wasn't it last week?

It's either White Noise or Seventh Son.

I'll be damned. Didn't think it was THAT recent. Time is running together oh god. :ohdear:

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?
I hope next week is Theodore Rex!

If you want to know what it is Andrew Jupin's letterbox has the next month up.

bobkatt013 fucked around with this message at 21:28 on Mar 3, 2015

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
The best Steve moment will always be him yelling at the old couple at the movie theater.

"He....he just told me to go gently caress myself!"

"TRY IT OLD MAN"

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

bobkatt013 posted:

I hope next week is Theodore Rex!

If you want to know what it is Andrew Jupin's letterbox has the next month up.

That's a whole lot of movies I've never heard of, but obscure weird poo poo is where they shine.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006

OldTennisCourt posted:

The best Steve moment will always be him yelling at the old couple at the movie theater.

"TRY IT OLD MAN"

That was Eric threatening to break the old man's hip, not Steve.
Steve is the one with the old woman who ate a fish while watching mystery men.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Calaveron posted:

Steve is the one with the old woman who ate a fish while watching mystery men.
That was Secret Window. I only know this because I just relistened to that episode the other day because it's one of my favorites.

You shtole mah story.

The Duke
May 19, 2004

The Angel from my Nightmare

Oh man, Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead. I must've seen that 30 times growing up, HBO ran it non-stop in the 90s. Haven't seen it in years, so this should be pretty funny.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Momma's little baby loves shortnin', shortnin'.....

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

OldTennisCourt posted:

"TRY IT OLD MAN"

Oh MAN. Which episode was that again? That was the best.

My instinct tells me Secret Window and I'm pretty sure I'm right.

Wait I think that was just the fish.

SamuraiFoochs fucked around with this message at 05:37 on Mar 4, 2015

Infamous Sphere
Nov 8, 2010
Blargh oh my god yes, I have read fanfiction, in a way it's a guilty pleasure/so bad it's good thing. I can't read trashy romance though. Fanfiction..oh god..some of the anatomical limitations are..well..let's just say these women don't very much und
It was in SWAT.

Heteroy
Mar 13, 2004

:fork::fork::fork:
Yam Slacker
I figure it's worth noting that the hosts of The Worst Idea of All Time Podcast finished their run of watching Grown Ups 2 every week for a year, capped off by a trip to Los Angeles for their final watch, and matching tattoos of bit-player Patrick Schwarzenegger.

They've just released the first episode of The Worst Idea of All Time Podcast: Season Two, wherein they will watch Sex and the City 2 once a week for the next 52 weeks. They seem elated to be watching anything other than Grown Ups 2. I wonder how many watches of Sex and the City 2 it will take to completely cleanse them of that.

Beeez
May 28, 2012
HDTGM is continuing the streak of not having June on when the movie would be perfect for her.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Heteroy posted:

I figure it's worth noting that the hosts of The Worst Idea of All Time Podcast finished their run of watching Grown Ups 2 every week for a year, capped off by a trip to Los Angeles for their final watch, and matching tattoos of bit-player Patrick Schwarzenegger.

They've just released the first episode of The Worst Idea of All Time Podcast: Season Two, wherein they will watch Sex and the City 2 once a week for the next 52 weeks. They seem elated to be watching anything other than Grown Ups 2. I wonder how many watches of Sex and the City 2 it will take to completely cleanse them of that.

I started going through those a few weeks ago but only made it to about episode 11 or something and they already started to seem like they were breaking, finding it hard to talk about the movie at all. Does the podcast improve after that?

PUGGERNAUT
Nov 14, 2013

I AM INCREDIBLY BORING AND SHOULD STOP TALKING ABOUT FOOD IN THE POLITICS THREAD
Has there been a We Hate Movies episode about The Pest? If not, why not? It has everything - Jeffrey Jones, casual racism, and bad 90s rap.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

PUGGERNAUT posted:

Has there been a We Hate Movies episode about The Pest? If not, why not? It has everything - Jeffrey Jones, casual racism, and bad 90s rap.

Maybe you should suggest that for listener request month!

PUGGERNAUT
Nov 14, 2013

I AM INCREDIBLY BORING AND SHOULD STOP TALKING ABOUT FOOD IN THE POLITICS THREAD

bobkatt013 posted:

Maybe you should suggest that for listener request month!

I am so calling them. I apologize for what I have wrought.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

PUGGERNAUT posted:

I am so calling them. I apologize for what I have wrought.

I got them to watch Foodfight.