Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

I kinda like the Nighthawks one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

You can also buy a brand spanking new Slap Nutz t-shirt.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Thanks, I now know what I'm getting my friend for his birthday

http://www.prowrestlingtees.com/wrestler-t-shirts-1/kevin-nash/hall-nash.html

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Oh my god I want the Shredder in Diesel font shirt.

The D in Detroit
Oct 13, 2012
This is pretty much the only reason i'll ever buy from PWTees

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Lumbermouth posted:

FINALLY

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

Lumbermouth posted:

Sigh if only it was PSP Secret Santa time, I know what I'd be asking for!

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Lumbermouth posted:

:woop: TANK TOP VERSION

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

I would buy this if it were a painting, and hang it on my wall.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Lumbermouth posted:

oh hell yes

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

This is the greatest day in the history of our sport

also this Eddie shirt loving owns for real http://www.prowrestlingtees.com/wrestler-t-shirts-1/eddie-vickie-guerrero/guerrero-sriracha.html

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

Here is the best shirt, btw.

I loved this shirt so much I started working for the company that made them (I think there's still some around the office!)

Howling Man
Mar 29, 2014

Flameingblack posted:

I loved this shirt so much I started working for the company that made them (I think there's still some around the office!)

How'd you get that gig? Sounds sweet.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Howling Man posted:

How'd you get that gig? Sounds sweet.
MSW was always a local promotion I use to go to when I was 14, it caught on with goons when they found that awful car "crash" and the company who produces it found out that a lot of goons were visiting it. They had some forum accounts here and I was like "Hey I live here where you guys work" and never went to a single MSW show, but after the boom period was over I was asked to help film the show out in bumfuck WV so I thought why not? Then like 3 years later I had left my last job intending to move out to LA (It didn't work out) and I needed a new job so I just sent him a text asking if the company was hiring interns or anything and he was like "Yeah sure I'll talk to my boss" and now I'm their IT guy. We're expanding a whole lot, everyone's getting really great at their jobs, but I don't think anyone wants anything to do with Wrestling ever again.

We've got some raw footage of an ICP show that was here in Beckley featuring MSW talent, I want to learn to edit on that monster and upload it for one last "hurrah!". My boss said it's the worst, grossest thing he's ever seen before.

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

I've had this picture for a while now, no idea where I got it from and I'm unsure if these fall under the worst or best......

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
Those shirts were from when Charlies Angels was a thing and I always found them aesthetically pleasing.

Germ Incubator
Nov 4, 2009

*Cowboy Shit*
IDK about worst shirts but Brian Christopher should go under worst faces right there

apsouthern
May 24, 2007

Chain Gang Soldier

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

I would legit like to see/own a shirt with Jericho's 1004 holds.

I have this one (sorry I can't find a bigger photo online)

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP
The E&C Charlie ' s Angels thing is so funny. They're arms just look so intentionally awkward. Awh I love those guys. They had so much fun.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Flameingblack posted:

MSW was always a local promotion I use to go to when I was 14, it caught on with goons when they found that awful car "crash" and the company who produces it found out that a lot of goons were visiting it. They had some forum accounts here and I was like "Hey I live here where you guys work" and never went to a single MSW show, but after the boom period was over I was asked to help film the show out in bumfuck WV so I thought why not? Then like 3 years later I had left my last job intending to move out to LA (It didn't work out) and I needed a new job so I just sent him a text asking if the company was hiring interns or anything and he was like "Yeah sure I'll talk to my boss" and now I'm their IT guy. We're expanding a whole lot, everyone's getting really great at their jobs, but I don't think anyone wants anything to do with Wrestling ever again.

We've got some raw footage of an ICP show that was here in Beckley featuring MSW talent, I want to learn to edit on that monster and upload it for one last "hurrah!". My boss said it's the worst, grossest thing he's ever seen before.

that sounds loving incredible

AmbassadorFriendly
Nov 19, 2008

Don't leave me hangin'

freeranger posted:

I've had this picture for a while now, no idea where I got it from and I'm unsure if these fall under the worst or best......

Those shirts are awesome. You can still buy those shirts at the WWE shop. http://shop.wwe.com/Edge-Christian-...tar-alumni-edge

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
This new Seth Rollins shirt looks like something I could pick up outside the arena from one of those bootleg t-shirt sellers.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Everyone's symbol now is just some weird mashup of their initials and it pisses me off.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
At least the KO shirt makes sense and is a pun.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib

Le Saboteur posted:

This new Seth Rollins shirt looks like something I could pick up outside the arena from one of those bootleg t-shirt sellers.

I do kinda dig the Black Flag lettering.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Gaz-L posted:

At least the KO shirt makes sense and is a pun.

And Sami Zayn's initials can be made symmetrical. Anyway, Punk has a new bad shirt.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

He got the ugly part right, at least.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Everything on PWT sucks assholes and their staff are loving idiots and it's sad that I've got a friend who designs shirts for them (He does the ISW stuff) and apparently he isn't getting paid on time from PWT.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
The E&C Charlie's Angels shirt is one of the few wrestling shirts I own. It's perfect.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Flameingblack posted:

Everything on PWT sucks assholes and their staff are loving idiots and it's sad that I've got a friend who designs shirts for them (He does the ISW stuff) and apparently he isn't getting paid on time from PWT.

I've seen a FEW shirts on there I don't hate, but it IS mostly crap. And the way they act on twitter is pathetic.

El Gallinero Gros fucked around with this message at 19:02 on Feb 25, 2015

Nerokerubina
Jun 7, 2007

I think swords are neat. Do you think swords are neat?!

Retromancer posted:

Everyone's symbol now is just some weird mashup of their initials and it pisses me off.

honestly i like it if only because it allows them to sell shirts that i might actually wear because they're not loving overdone to hell. there's literally only two shirts in the shop i'd ever wear anywhere and it's the "KO" and "DA" shirts, even if the logos aren't really top notch it at least spares them from putting a thousand other loud as gently caress images or words on there. sometimes

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

Flameingblack posted:

Weird, how does the process even work?

I assumed that people who do the designs worked it out with the wrestlers themselves. But do the wrestlers pay PWT and say "make me some merch". PWT makes the merch and then pays the wrestler a cut of sales?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

triplexpac posted:

Weird, how does the process even work?

I assumed that people who do the designs worked it out with the wrestlers themselves. But do the wrestlers pay PWT and say "make me some merch". PWT makes the merch and then pays the wrestler a cut of sales?
I'm not even sure, I can ask but he seemed really defeated about not getting paychecks from PWT for whatever reason. It could be because he isn't US-Based and it's harder to get things overseas but they're already selling NJPW merch so there can't be much of a great excuse. None of the wrestlers seem to be complaining but it's probably because PWT is a bunch of marks running a wrestling tshirt business and they'll bend over backwards just to get to talk to CM Punk.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Flameingblack posted:

I'm not even sure, I can ask but he seemed really defeated about not getting paychecks from PWT for whatever reason. It could be because he isn't US-Based and it's harder to get things overseas but they're already selling NJPW merch so there can't be much of a great excuse. None of the wrestlers seem to be complaining but it's probably because PWT is a bunch of marks running a wrestling tshirt business and they'll bend over backwards just to get to talk to CM Punk.

I'm sure the wrestlers get their cheques on time. They can afford lawyers. T-shirt designers, maybe not so much.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

El Gallinero Gros posted:

I'm sure the wrestlers get their cheques on time. They can afford lawyers. T-shirt designers, maybe not so much.
I don't think it's as much about lawyers as it's harder to brush off an indy wrestler with 15,000 followers complaining about them.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Flameingblack posted:

I don't think it's as much about lawyers as it's harder to brush off an indy wrestler with 15,000 followers complaining about them.

Fair point. I wonder what part of being a "movement" involves ripping off graphic designers. Somehow I doubt they'd have a cogent response for me on that one, considering how they respond to criticism. I like the Cactus Jack shirt I bought there, but I don't think I'll be doing business with them again.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Jesus, who the gently caress is buying any of these Cliff Compton shirts? Cliff Compton?

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Fair point. I wonder what part of being a "movement" involves ripping off graphic designers. Somehow I doubt they'd have a cogent response for me on that one, considering how they respond to criticism. I like the Cactus Jack shirt I bought there, but I don't think I'll be doing business with them again.

There have been incidents where a wrestler has ripped off an original design someone did and PWT have gotten the original pulled off Redbubble.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Tato posted:

Jesus, who the gently caress is buying any of these Cliff Compton shirts? Cliff Compton?

Podcast listeners. His nickname is literally his podcast appearances on Art of Wrestling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

njsykora posted:

There have been incidents where a wrestler has ripped off an original design someone did and PWT have gotten the original pulled off Redbubble.
There's also been instances of PWT pulling DCMA takedowns on someone's original artwork that's based off Jushin Liger just because PWT doesn't want the competition (They claim they're filing on behalf of NJPW but NJPW doesn't own the copyrights Liger, it's actually Bandai).

They became the biggest, fastest through Colt's podcast and they just bully people around and treat their customers poorly. It's so easy to do when you don't have any competition.

• Locked thread