Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

How'd you gif an entire match and get so low a filesize?

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Rusez is so great.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Spoilers for Wrestlemania

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Please. Like Cena would work with a jobber on WM.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Jamie Knoble is so short, it makes me uncomfortable when he gets beat up :(

Its like hitting a baby.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Thank you. I recommend playing "Uptown Funk" while watching this gif.

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
When roman wins the title are they going to have the entire locker room line up and shake his hand

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Humphrey Vasel posted:

When roman wins the title are they going to have the entire locker room line up and shake his hand

It'll be like that Sandman angle where he caned Tommy Dreamer, except he just keeps caning Tommy until he's unconscious, and then Tommy is fired.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

It looks like Cesaro is either critiquing his technique, or encouraging him :getin:

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Writer Cath posted:

It looks like Cesaro is either critiquing his technique, or encouraging him :getin:

Or he's pointing them out as an example to Jimmy and Naomi.

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg

This is such a good RKO

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Lloyd Boner posted:

This is such a good RKO

The best RKOs are actually when people don't leap with him. When someone gets planted on their face without the jump, it looks so much more brutal.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Writer Cath posted:

I like how Kidd would actively avoid kissing Natalya on camera for months until she turned heel, and now it's full makeout.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

sticklefifer posted:

I like how Kidd would actively avoid kissing Natalya on camera for months until she turned heel, and now it's full makeout.

Really, really long, awkward PDAs are always good for easy heat.

Also, I don't think Joey's getting enough love for the sell of "OHGODDONTHURTME!"

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Gaz-L posted:

Also, I don't think Joey's getting enough love for the sell of "OHGODDONTHURTME!"

Right before he gets RKO'd, Jamie kind of goes into a "resigned to his fate" pose and that's hilarious.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Dimebags Brain posted:

Right before he gets RKO'd, Jamie kind of goes into a "resigned to his fate" pose and that's hilarious.

Jamie perfected that look in any number of bar room brawls in redneck dives where he remembered at the last second after picking a fight how short he was :allears:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

NXT gifs

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

I appreciate the extra effort in making this one.

Zanael
Jan 30, 2007

Finn 3:16 says I just licorice
whipped your peppermint ass
One year ago that was probably one of the most unlikely match to happen in a WWE ring.

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?
LU status: still hella rad, even when they spend an episode mostly building to future matches

who toped it better?

who wants some :airquote:unique opportunities?:airquote: (and probably three more straight matches between the flashiest midcarders on the show)

who's ready for CAGE and Ricochet in a no-DQ setting?

and most importantly WHO THE gently caress KIDNAPPED BLACK LOTUS

Illinois Smith fucked around with this message at 18:42 on Feb 26, 2015

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Man, all the energy spent on building Owens up as a heel and then they end the show turning him super-face by attacking Riley.

Illinois Smith posted:

and most importantly WHO THE gently caress KIDNAPPED BLACK LOTUS

Probably one of Eddie Pryor's henchmen.

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

What are you looking for?

Again! Again! :neckbeard:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Sub Rosa posted:

I appreciate the extra effort in making this one.

Thanks, those two dudes ruled :)

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Illinois Smith posted:

who toped it better?

God drat, King Cuerno's tope is still the best I've ever seen. It's always so crisp and accurate.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Smackdown gifs

CROWD LOVE BRYAN

LOOK AT GIF BRYAN

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Sad Barrett :(

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

he steps on the top rop then steps back down to the middle rop then does his body press over the top rope without tripping...whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Lumbermouth posted:

God drat, King Cuerno's tope is still the best I've ever seen. It's always so crisp and accurate.

He has the best tope suicida of all time and it isn't even a competition. I'm still not sure how he gets the distance and speed that he does. Fenix and Puma get a lot of the LU hype, but Cuerno is probably my top guy in the promotion.

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.

Writer Cath posted:

Sad Barrett :(

The Piper at the Gates of Job

revtoiletduck
Aug 21, 2006
smart newbie
It's funny how little it takes for me to start liking a guy like R-Truth.

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

AkumaHokoru posted:

he steps on the top rop then steps back down to the middle rop then does his body press over the top rope without tripping...whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

He actually steps on the middle rope, bounces over the top rope without touching it, and back to the middle rope for the body press. Which is even more insane.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
...I didn't realise he stepped OVER the top rope. I thought he just bounced on the middle rope twice for no reason. That's amazing.

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

WATCH LUCHA UNDERGROUND

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

Critical posted:

He actually steps on the middle rope, bounces over the top rope without touching it, and back to the middle rope for the body press. Which is even more insane.

:captainpop: i had to look at it 4 times and i still had it wrong. i had to look at it another 2 to see that he is infact jumping from inner middle rope to outer middle rope then doing the splash. holy. goddamn.

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?
Aero Star is pretty consistently ridiculous and Dario just made the friendly rivalry between him and Drago a best-of 5 series (currently at 1-1) on this week's episode so if that gif blew your mind you should probably

ZenVulgarity posted:

WATCH LUCHA UNDERGROUND

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

On the topic of ridiculous LU springboards, Puma only used one foot to hit the first springboard for his insane SSP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

CHILD'S PLAY

oatgan fucked around with this message at 05:17 on Mar 1, 2015