Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cernunnos
Sep 2, 2011

ppbbbbttttthhhhh~
Kemba and Nahiri can't get away with having their commander be their only creature though.

Solo Isamaru decks are silly things. Open the Vaults, Replenish, and Second Sunrise do work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

suicidesteve
Jan 4, 2006

"Life is a maze. This is one of its dead ends.

Cernunnos posted:

Kemba and Nahiri can't get away with having their commander be their only creature though.

Solo Isamaru decks are silly things. Open the Vaults, Replenish, and Second Sunrise do work.

So does Terminus. I warned him not to attack me.

Cernunnos
Sep 2, 2011

ppbbbbttttthhhhh~

suicidesteve posted:

So does Terminus. I warned him not to attack me.

In response I activate Erratic Portal targeting Isamaru. :v:

Or I could just Path/Swords him assuming he's not Pro-White.

But yeah stuff that puts him into the library ruins it.

FromTheShire
Feb 19, 2005

Panzers on Russian soil, Thunder in the east.
One million men at war,
The Soviet wrath unleashed
Proteus Staff + Graffdigger's Cage is the best for those annoying Voltron commanders. The side effect of hosing reanimator decks is just gravy.

Cernunnos
Sep 2, 2011

ppbbbbttttthhhhh~

FromTheShire posted:

Proteus Staff + Graffdigger's Cage is the best for those annoying Voltron commanders. The side effect of hosing reanimator decks is just gravy.

So as per the resolution of Proteus Staff I'll just organize my library how I see fit with my commander on top and then make sure he has Hexproof the next time I put him out so you can't do that again. :v:

Doesn't seem like that big a threat really. Just a mild annoyance.

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

Cernunnos posted:

So as per the resolution of Proteus Staff I'll just organize my library how I see fit with my commander on top and then make sure he has Hexproof the next time I put him out so you can't do that again. :v:

Doesn't seem like that big a threat really. Just a mild annoyance.

If the deck is 100% creatureless, sure. But that's not most commander decks, even voltron.

FromTheShire
Feb 19, 2005

Panzers on Russian soil, Thunder in the east.
One million men at war,
The Soviet wrath unleashed

hoobajoo posted:

If the deck is 100% creatureless, sure. But that's not most commander decks, even voltron.

Exactly. And if you ARE running only one creature against a blue deck, I could see you having a very aggravating time trying to slog through a wall of counters and bounces.

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!

FromTheShire posted:

Exactly. And if you ARE running only one creature against a blue deck, I could see you having a very aggravating time trying to slog through a wall of counters and bounces.

Which is why Isamaru is the best aggro commander. Counters don't (generally) matter when you come out turn 1. :getin:

Molybdenum
Jun 25, 2007
Melting Point ~2622C
Rough draft of a tiny leaders jaya Ballard deck.

http://deckbox.org/sets/911353

Am I missing anything obvious? Should I switch to a scrying sheets and snow mana base?

Edit: Pyrite spellbomb, shrine of burning rage, ghostfire?

Molybdenum fucked around with this message at 15:00 on Feb 26, 2015

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:

Molybdenum posted:

Rough draft of a tiny leaders jaya Ballard deck.

http://deckbox.org/sets/911353

Am I missing anything obvious? Should I switch to a scrying sheets and snow mana base?

Edit: Pyrite spellbomb, shrine of burning rage, ghostfire?

Instead of a giant pile of words, I'll just link the Jaya TL Deck my friend and I collaborated on and have playtested a fair bit on both Cockatrice and a few TL FNMs to great success and let you see what in it looks good/better for you. (e:Replace the Wheel with a Browbeat, wheel is actually banned and several people around me never noticed) Never thought of the Fiery Temper before, so I learned something too.

If you have the snow manabase, then a Skred to bop a fat creature and a Mouth of Ronom for another colorless damage source would be pretty fun, but Skred Red seems to be coming back a bit as a Modern thing so the snow lands are getting a little annoying/pricy for me.

Archenteron fucked around with this message at 02:53 on Feb 27, 2015

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

I'm thinking of building a Frankie Peanuts stax-ish deck for shits and giggles, with my playgroup's caveat that he can't be used to force a concession. Anything interesting that would work well in that sort of deck, aside from the obvious effects like Worldqueller and Thalia and boatloads of removal?

My idea is to use him to bait out removal and disrupton to be used in ways that are unfavorable. Pick the mono-blue player and ask if he will counter my first spell, or ask the guy with Teysa on the board if he'll use her ability in my pre-combat main phase, then play my turn to abuse the answer to that question.

do u believe in marigolds
Sep 13, 2007
http://deckstats.net/deck-6089144-94abc122528c95a3dd736064618491ee.html

Some small updates to my deck:

- Necropolis Regent
- Liliana of the Dark Realms
- Monastery Siege

+ Wrexial, the Risen Deep
+ Havengul Lich
+ Memory Plunder

Now that I look at it I'm taking a lot of things from the graveyard but I'm not sure if I have enough stuff to put crap in it.

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀

The Shortest Path posted:

I'm thinking of building a Frankie Peanuts stax-ish deck for shits and giggles, with my playgroup's caveat that he can't be used to force a concession. Anything interesting that would work well in that sort of deck, aside from the obvious effects like Worldqueller and Thalia and boatloads of removal?

My idea is to use him to bait out removal and disrupton to be used in ways that are unfavorable. Pick the mono-blue player and ask if he will counter my first spell, or ask the guy with Teysa on the board if he'll use her ability in my pre-combat main phase, then play my turn to abuse the answer to that question.

I believe it's an official ruling from maro that frankie peanuts can't be used to make people concede.

Gynovore
Jun 17, 2009

Forget your RoboCoX or your StickyCoX or your EvilCoX, MY CoX has Blinking Bewbs!

WHY IS THIS GAME DEAD?!

Dr. Stab posted:

I believe it's an official ruling from maro that frankie peanuts can't be used to make people concede.

A zillion years ago, I was in a group that played Jyhad/VTeS, which had a card called Monocle of Clarity, which did the same thing as Frankie Peanuts. Before long we make a house rule that the Monocle could only gather information, not force people to do stuff. The latter was really, really un-fun. WW eventually errata-ed the Monocle to work that way.

The Wicked Wall
Aug 24, 2012

I guess the aphorism
"I think, therefore I am" brings little comfort in this case.
Looking for some suggestions on cards to pop into my Geth, Lord of the Vault deck as I'm fresh out of ideas that aren't silly and break the bank (i.e. The Abyss) and am unsure how else to improve it.

Link!

Basically monoblack control with firing mana out of every orifice as a subtheme so you can pillage everyone else's graveyards for awesome stuff you wiped/spot removed prior. Trying not to include infinites like Blood + Bond, Mike on a Trike etc. if I can help it, though I have those available if absolutely required. Also, took out Bloodchief Ascension a while ago as it just makes everyone tunnelvision you forever.

Playgroup includes stuff like Xenagos one hit kills, Darettis, Sigarda, TONS of upgraded Nahiri decks, Skittles infect, Uril, Marchesa and Lin Sivvi rebels.

Partially related also; which Eldrazi titan do people generally prefer? Tempted to drop money on one when I graduate, waiting until then mostly because with Emrakul in MMA2015 I wouldn't be surprised if the other two are thrown in there.

Molybdenum
Jun 25, 2007
Melting Point ~2622C

Archenteron posted:

Instead of a giant pile of words, I'll just link the Jaya TL Deck my friend and I collaborated on and have playtested a fair bit on both Cockatrice and a few TL FNMs to great success and let you see what in it looks good/better for you. (e:Replace the Wheel with a Browbeat, wheel is actually banned and several people around me never noticed) Never thought of the Fiery Temper before, so I learned something too.

If you have the snow manabase, then a Skred to bop a fat creature and a Mouth of Ronom for another colorless damage source would be pretty fun, but Skred Red seems to be coming back a bit as a Modern thing so the snow lands are getting a little annoying/pricy for me.

I've got snow lands, so skred and scrying sheets are in, a nice source of CA if I don't have anything going on. I don't care about the mouth so much.

My LGS didn't have a pyrostatic pillar so no go there, I'll pick it up somewhere else. I think firestorm would be a good card. I want the wheel too but I don't have one.

I played against ezuri, mostly killing elves to keep him from going infinite, got him down to 6 one game but left a double mana elf alive when I could've killed him and he went infinite next turn.

I tgink ezuri is one of the leaders that is really good, so I was happy with how well I hung in there for my first couple of games. Different lines of play and I'd be fine.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

I've been tinkering around with my Alesha deck, and this is where I'm at now. I'm really happy how it's been working. I got to cast Rise of the Dark Realms 3 times in one game, thanks to someone having an Eternal Witness in their graveyard. :allears:

Deck: Alesha Antics

//Lands
1 Arcane Lighthouse
1 Battlefield Forge
1 Blood Crypt
1 Bloodstained Mire
1 Bojuka Bog
1 Caves of Koilos
1 Clifftop Retreat
1 Command Tower
1 Dragonskull Summit
1 Godless Shrine
1 Isolated Chapel
5 Mountain
1 Nomad Outpost
8 Plains
1 Reflecting Pool
1 Sacred Foundry
5 Swamp
1 Temple of Malice
1 Temple of Silence
1 Temple of the False God
1 Temple of Triumph

//Spells
1 Beacon of Unrest
1 Blasphemous Act
1 Chromatic Lantern
1 Day of Judgment
1 Death Pit Offering
1 Decree of Pain
1 Dread Return
1 Enlightened Tutor
1 Faithless Looting
1 Lifeline
1 Lightning Greaves
1 Marshal's Anthem
1 Mass Hysteria
1 Patriarch's Bidding
1 Reanimate
1 Rise of the Dark Realms
1 Skullclamp
1 Sol Ring
1 Spear of Heliod
1 Strionic Resonator
1 Swiftfoot Boots
1 Tormenting Voice
1 Tortured Existence
1 True Conviction
1 Unburial Rites
1 Vandalblast
1 Victimize
1 Vindicate
1 Wear // Tear
1 Whip of Erebos
1 Whispersilk Cloak
1 Wrath of God

//Creatures
1 Academy Rector
1 Agent of Erebos
1 Anathemancer
1 Angel of Glory's Rise
1 Auriok Champion
1 Balefire Liege
1 Battleflight Eagle
1 Beetleback Chief
1 Belfry Spirit
1 Big Game Hunter
1 Blade Splicer
1 Commander Eesha
1 Custodi Soulbinders
1 Disciple of Bolas
1 Entomber Exarch
1 Evangel of Heliod
1 Geist-Honored Monk
1 Gray Merchant of Asphodel
1 Tuktuk Scrapper
1 Karmic Guide
1 Conjurer's Closet
1 Liliana's Specter
1 Mentor of the Meek
1 Murderous Redcap
1 Purphoros, God of the Forge
1 Reveillark
1 Reya Dawnbringer
1 Silverblade Paladin
1 Solemn Simulacrum
1 Stingscourger
1 Viscera Seer
1 Wispmare

I think that the single best card in this deck is honestly Big Game Hunter. Recurring a Vanquish the Foul when I attack with Alesha, or cast Karmic Guide, is incredibly useful. Disciple of Bolas and Solemn can get kinda silly too. I'd put in a Phyrexian Arena if it wasn't being used in another deck at the moment too, more card draw is always good - I'm more than happy to discard down to 7 if I have to. Liliana's Specter does a lot of work, especially mid-late game when people have their bombs/wipes in hand ready to play. Purphoros is hilarious. Conjuror's Closet is hilarious. This deck is so fun to play, it's amazing.

Edit: Once I get one, I'm putting in a Duergar Hedge-Mage for more enchantment/artifact removal.

Fingers McLongDong
Nov 30, 2005

not eromenos
Fun Shoe
Anyone have any good anti-mill sideboard suggestions for tiny leaders? My buddy is on an esper mill deck. I'm playing Brimaz soldier tribal and have aegis of the gods maindecked, but that alone doesn't seem like enough.

Cernunnos
Sep 2, 2011

ppbbbbttttthhhhh~

Fingers McLongDong posted:

Anyone have any good anti-mill sideboard suggestions for tiny leaders? My buddy is on an esper mill deck. I'm playing Brimaz soldier tribal and have aegis of the gods maindecked, but that alone doesn't seem like enough.

True Believer

If you were also in Green i'd have said Wheel of Sun and Moon

suicidesteve
Jan 4, 2006

"Life is a maze. This is one of its dead ends.

Enlightened and Idyllic Tutor are Aegis # 2 and 3, plus True Believer.

Fingers McLongDong
Nov 30, 2005

not eromenos
Fun Shoe
Good suggestions, though I was hoping to think of something that wasn't creature based. He's using meriek as the leader and put several untap engines in the deck to abuse her as spot removal. Elixer doesn't feel like a very reliable card in this scenario. I may board a true believer though just to force him to deal with it.

Cernunnos
Sep 2, 2011

ppbbbbttttthhhhh~
You could go with just the Aegis, the 2 tutors, and a Greater Auramancy and just tell him to stuff it.

Fingers McLongDong
Nov 30, 2005

not eromenos
Fun Shoe
That's true. The tutors actually aren't terrible ideas since I do run several anthems. Thanks for suggestions fellas.

Toshimo
Aug 23, 2012

He's outta line...

But he's right!

Elixir of Immortality + Enlightened Tutor?

Jotun Grunt?

e:That's what I get for not clicking submit for an hour. Jotun Grunt still stands especially for Soldier Tribal.

Toshimo fucked around with this message at 16:31 on Mar 3, 2015

BXCX
Feb 17, 2012

not even in a bad way
Does anyone have a brief writeup or some links about Tiny Leaders that I could add to the OP? I assume this is the best thread to for Tiny Leaders chat so I might as well add it in. I'm still not sold on TL as a format mostly because I don't want the hassle of keeping up with another format. It is starting to leak into my LGS so my participation may be inevitable, I'll probably throw together a creatureless Isamaru Voltron deck if it comes to that since I've been eyeing the same in EDH.

Also, if someone with Plat could PM BJPaskoff to ask him if he'll link this thread in the OP of the general MtG thread that would be super great!

Elyv
Jun 14, 2013

BXCX posted:

Also, if someone with Plat could PM BJPaskoff to ask him if he'll link this thread in the OP of the general MtG thread that would be super great!

Speaking of which, you need to update the link to the megathread in the OP of this thread :v:

Henron
Feb 19, 2010

Arms held out
In your Jesus Christ pose
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/numot-the-dummy/

I built a Numot deck and I'm afraid my friends will hate me if I ever activate his ability.

I just want to be in America colors and not be shoehorned into Narset's stupid infinite extra turns or combat steps...

BXCX
Feb 17, 2012

not even in a bad way

Elyv posted:

Speaking of which, you need to update the link to the megathread in the OP of this thread :v:

I am forever shamed :negative: I'll update that once I'm not phone posting.

Sep 13, 2007

Night Danger Moose posted:

I've been tinkering around with my Alesha deck, and this is where I'm at now. I'm really happy how it's been working. I got to cast Rise of the Dark Realms 3 times in one game, thanks to someone having an Eternal Witness in their graveyard. :allears:

Deck: Alesha Antics

I think that the single best card in this deck is honestly Big Game Hunter. Recurring a Vanquish the Foul when I attack with Alesha, or cast Karmic Guide, is incredibly useful. Disciple of Bolas and Solemn can get kinda silly too. I'd put in a Phyrexian Arena if it wasn't being used in another deck at the moment too, more card draw is always good - I'm more than happy to discard down to 7 if I have to. Liliana's Specter does a lot of work, especially mid-late game when people have their bombs/wipes in hand ready to play. Purphoros is hilarious. Conjuror's Closet is hilarious. This deck is so fun to play, it's amazing.

Edit: Once I get one, I'm putting in a Duergar Hedge-Mage for more enchantment/artifact removal.

I'm looking at your list on deckstat and I'm not seeing your general in your 100, or am I missing the card?

Henron posted:

I built a Numot deck and I'm afraid my friends will hate me if I ever activate his ability.

I just want to be in America colors and not be shoehorned into Narset's stupid infinite extra turns or combat steps...

What about Swords to Plowshares/Path of Exile? Also if you want to do the artifact that, Power Artifact + Grim Monolith gives you infinite mana. Mycosynth Latice and Darksteel Forge makes your entire field indestructible, with Nev's Disk you have a board wipe every turn.

do u believe in marigolds fucked around with this message at 05:06 on Mar 4, 2015

Henron
Feb 19, 2010

Arms held out

Oraculum Animi posted:

What about Swords to Plowshares/Path of Exile? Also if you want to do the artifact that, Power Artifact + Grim Monolith gives you infinite mana. Mycosynth Latice and Darksteel Forge makes your entire field indestructible, with Nev's Disk you have a board wipe every turn.

I just don't have those, haha. I'll pick them up one of these days I'm sure.

I'm trying to shy away from infinite combos with this particular deck, thanks for the tip though. :)

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:

BXCX posted:

Does anyone have a brief writeup or some links about Tiny Leaders that I could add to the OP? I assume this is the best thread to for Tiny Leaders chat so I might as well add it in. I'm still not sold on TL as a format mostly because I don't want the hassle of keeping up with another format. It is starting to leak into my LGS so my participation may be inevitable, I'll probably throw together a creatureless Isamaru Voltron deck if it comes to that since I've been eyeing the same in EDH.

Tiny Leaders is a new format that is a cross between Modern/Legacy and Duel(French) Commander. Players start with 25 life, have a 50 card singleton deck with the usual Commander/Color Identity rules, and a 10 card sideboard. Commander Damage does not exist. All cards in the deck must be CMC 3 or lower. The format is specifically meant to be played as a 2 player one, which combined with the smaller decksize, means that decks tend to be more competitive/faster/powerful in nature, often resembling scaled down Legacy decks. Every 1/2/3 color combination is playable at this level, having at least one valid commander (Sultai is the exception, but the format's rules allow you to proxy a generic 2/2 BUG Legendary as your commander, allowing access to that color identity)

The official Tiny Leaders website and banlist

BXCX
Feb 17, 2012

not even in a bad way

Archenteron posted:

Tiny Leaders is a new format that is a cross between Modern/Legacy and Duel(French) Commander. Players start with 25 life, have a 50 card singleton deck with the usual Commander/Color Identity rules, and a 10 card sideboard. Commander Damage does not exist. All cards in the deck must be CMC 3 or lower. The format is specifically meant to be played as a 2 player one, which combined with the smaller decksize, means that decks tend to be more competitive/faster/powerful in nature, often resembling scaled down Legacy decks. Every 1/2/3 color combination is playable at this level, having at least one valid commander (Sultai is the exception, but the format's rules allow you to proxy a generic 2/2 BUG Legendary as your commander, allowing access to that color identity)

The official Tiny Leaders website and banlist

Thanks, OP has been updated :boom:

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Henron posted:

I know you don't have a lot of creatures but Sunforger is stupid good in Numot because, among all the other cool things about that card, it lets you fetch counters and card draw.

I play Numot for similar reasons and as long as I stress among casual crowds that it's not a LD deck and only blow up utility nonbasics with Numot I've been ok hatewise

Big Ol Marsh Pussy fucked around with this message at 06:09 on Mar 4, 2015

Sep 13, 2007
So while building my Silumgar deck I thought of a better idea, I can use Oona to make a basically mono-black deck and then splash enough blue to use some cards I like. It also lets me make some tokens of flamboyant gay fairies for Oona.

http://deckstats.net/deck-6132174-edc32de48f78093c43418fd1f2500402.html

Tricerapowerbottom
Jun 16, 2008

WILL MY PONY RECOGNIZE MY VOICE IN HELL

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

Sunforger is stupid good

Sunforger is good in any deck that can play it, really

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Night Danger Moose posted:

I've been tinkering around with my Alesha deck,

I love Alesha as a commander. A couple cards I recommend you pick up are Siege-Gang Commander and Ponyback Brigade. They're both a bit better than Beetleback although you should definitely try to run all three if you can. Geist-honored Monk is pretty mediocre because his power is set even in other zones, which means Alesha can't get him back if you have other creatures. He's still okay but the other two goblin token generators are probably better. Especially Siege-Gang, since he can sacrifice himself.

Also, as other people are mentioning for a completely different deck, Sunforger is pretty rad. I'm not sure if you'd want to change your deck to accommodate it, but if you can get away with it it's really solid.

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.
I've been having a lot of fun with this deck, but I'm not entirely sold on a few of the cards I'm running. If anyone has feedback, I'd appreciate specific cards I should look at, and what you'd drop for them:

Deck: Seton Druid Tribal

Commander: Seton, Krosan Protector

Druids:
Boreal Druid
Llanowar Elves
Llanowar Druid
Seedguide Ash
Quirion Ranger
Gilt-Leaf Archdruid
Citanul Woodreaders
Yavimaya Elder
Citanul Hierophants
Elvish Pioneer
Werebear
Nantuko Vigilante
Kaysa
Elvish Harbinger
Argothian Elder
Kamahl, Fist of Krosa
Gyre Sage
Heritage Druid
Elvish Archdruid
Nullmage Advocate
Nantuko Mentor
Druid Lyrist
Heart Warden
Krosan Restorer
Farhaven Elf
Joraga Treespeaker
Priest of Titania

Other creatures:
Hornet Queen
Tornado Elemental
Tarmogoyf
Worldspire Wurm
Dosan the Falling Leaf
Craterhoof Behemoth
Verdant Force
Vorinclex, Voice of Hunger
Chameleon Colossus
Primordial Sage
Hydra Broodmaster
Harmonize

Spellls:
Berserk
Collective Unconscious
Green Sun's Zenith
Chord of Calling
Praetor's Counsel
Regrowth
Garruk Wildspeaker
Beastmaster Ascension
Concordant Crossroads
Doubling Season
Genesis Wave
Creeping Renaissance
Asceticism
Rootgrapple
Squall Line

Artifacts:
Spine of Ish Sah
Caged Sun
Planar Portal
Sword of Feast and Famine
Sword of Body and Mind
Blightsteel Colossus
Slate of Ancestry
Citanul Flute
Eldrazi Monument
Prowler's Helm
Adaptive Automaton
Birthing Pod
Sol RIng

Land:
Forest (30)
Tranquil Thicket
Oran-Rief, the Vastwood
Wirewood Lodge

This deck generates obscene amounts of mana, so I might want some more X-costed spells in here, and I should probably be running Tooth and Nail. There isn't much dedicated removal, but I have utility druids that can handle some of that, and they're pretty easy to find with all the tutor effects. This is the first deck I've ever used Citanul Flute in, and holy poo poo is that an amazing card if you have a bunch of cheap util creatures to find.

Gynovore
Jun 17, 2009

Forget your RoboCoX or your StickyCoX or your EvilCoX, MY CoX has Blinking Bewbs!

WHY IS THIS GAME DEAD?!

Tim Raines IRL posted:

I've been having a lot of fun with this deck, but I'm not entirely sold on a few of the cards I'm running. If anyone has feedback, I'd appreciate specific cards I should look at, and what you'd drop for them:

Deck: Seton Druid Tribal

Omnath seems like a no-brainer here. Also, congrats for NOT being one of the many monogreen commander decks that destroy the opponent's land.

Henron
Feb 19, 2010

Arms held out

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

I know you don't have a lot of creatures but Sunforger is stupid good in Numot because, among all the other cool things about that card, it lets you fetch counters and card draw.

I play Numot for similar reasons and as long as I stress among casual crowds that it's not a LD deck and only blow up utility nonbasics with Numot I've been ok hatewise

Oh wow, completely forgot about that card when I put the list together. Thanks! Kind of regretting getting rid of my Stoneforge Mystic now...

I really hope my playgroup will be as understanding about the whole 'I may use it to blow up degenerate lands but I won't be blowing up basics unless I absolutely have to' thing I'll have going on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

Gynovore posted:

Omnath seems like a no-brainer here. Also, congrats for NOT being one of the many monogreen commander decks that destroy the opponent's land.

Good call; honestly, if not for the druid flavor, Omnath is probably a better commander for this deck...