Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
will I later regret not putting effort into this poll?
Yes
No
View Results

• Locked thread
Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

Quabzor posted:

In a single 6 min game of Blops OG, I was quickscoped, killed by an rcxd, teabagged a guy, revived a teammate, knifed a turret, was stuck with a crossbow, and the game disconnected. What a cliche CoD match.

I miss it so much

Someone come play kino der toten with me

I'd be up for a retro blops night

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quabzor
Oct 17, 2010

My whole life just flashed before my eyes! Dude, I sleep a lot.

Fibby Boy posted:

I'd be up for a retro blops night

I think I'll have off tonight.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:
If it's Kino, I'm in. :patriot:

Quabzor
Oct 17, 2010

So are we doing boss tonight? I'm ready when you are.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Just pick a time.

Quabzor
Oct 17, 2010

Sorry Macys my Internet cut out. It was a solid first round though.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

It's okay. I couldn't kill anything anyways, what with that lovely split-screening host.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Did MS change something with 360's Live? Every online game on there is terrible for me now.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Mill Village posted:

Did MS change something with 360's Live? Every online game on there is terrible for me now.

Live has been god awful for quite awhile now, no clue why.

And I agree with Macy's, poo poo just bring over that call of duty online here, make it free, give us maps from all the games in the MW2 engine, wouldn't play anything else.

Quabzor
Oct 17, 2010

Mill Village posted:

I assumed it's because there are so many less people playing. You just can't find a good host near you.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

BLOPS 2 still has around 100k playing and I can't get a good connection at all.

Alteisen posted:

Live has been god awful for quite awhile now, no clue why.

And I agree with Macy's, poo poo just bring over that call of duty online here, make it free, give us maps from all the games in the MW2 engine, wouldn't play anything else.

Its weird because Xbone's Live works fine. I played AW last night and it was far better for me then BLOPS 2, and its usually the other way around.

I want COD Online so bad. COD communities on PC die pretty fast anyway, might as well bring it out here. Being F2P should make it last a lot longer.

Gordon Shumway
Jan 21, 2008

It's a double XP weekend for Advanced Warfare, if anyone cares. I'm playing right now.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

I'm down for some PS4 games

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

The DLC comes out tomorrow right for us non-xbone folk? (And idiots who bought the season pass

DoubleAughtMeowMix
May 3, 2006

B33 < Meow what is so funny
Miss you guys on PS4 but my plus ran out a while ago and I've no incentive to pay for it or Live for retro night atm. Lifetime membership if that HD collection or western CoD Online happens though.

Gordon Shumway
Jan 21, 2008

I'm game for a 360 retro night, if anyone is having one in the near future.

Quabzor
Oct 17, 2010

^^^:what's your gt?
I don't have anything to do mon or Tuesday as far as I have planned right now.

But somebody mail Macys a mic, because he has decided that CoD isn't worth a 5th mic.

P.s. Macys just get a nice - ish set of turtle beaches. Many of them work for playstation, xbox, and pc.

Quabzor fucked around with this message at 06:44 on Feb 22, 2015

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

That's what I bought my receiver and speakers for. Also, I already have a damned good set of cans from Sony.

Since The Source (Radio Shack Canada) still exists here, just find out what attachment I can stick on the end of my PS4 mic to make that work.
There has to be some sort of doodad that'll work.

Gordon Shumway
Jan 21, 2008

Quabzor posted:

^^^:what's your gt?
I don't have anything to do mon or Tuesday as far as I have planned right now.

Jack5434. I'd be game for Tuesday, probably.

Monocled Falcon
Oct 30, 2011
So, just played the free weekend on steam and had a quite enjoyable time with it. And the PC thread is dead, gently caress.

Bettyspagh3tt1
Jan 24, 2009
I finally got this and a ps4. Late to the party but hopefully can get some games sometimes.
PSN - bettyspagh3tt1

CaptainJuan
Oct 15, 2008

Thick. Juicy. Tender.

Imagine cutting into a Barry White Song.
hey lets play xbox 360 games on tuesday. i'm in dogs. after i vote against rahm emanuel, gently caress him

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

CaptainJuan posted:

hey lets play xbox 360 games on tuesday. i'm in dogs. after i vote against rahm emanuel, gently caress him

Any particular time?

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

CaptainJuan posted:

Are you voting for Jesus?

CaptainJuan
Oct 15, 2008

Thick. Juicy. Tender.

CHEWY

CaptainJuan
Oct 15, 2008

Thick. Juicy. Tender.

Mister Macys posted:

Any particular time?

Right now

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

Flankensttein: A name given to a FPS gamer who constantly flanks to get kills.

"So I was playing COD yesterday, and some flankenstein came up from behind and shot me."
Anyone on xbox 360 looking for a player? GT: Drflankenstien

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

32-0 on WMD; God I love that map (and lovely pubbies).
Even in that hacked lobby on Nuketown, I didn't beat my highest match score (8250 vs. 9000). :ironicat:

God drat it, it cut off the beginning of the second-last match, where a guy spent half a minute hitting me with the Ballistic Knife while I was in my office.
I was going to upload that... :argh:

Mister Facetious fucked around with this message at 04:50 on Feb 25, 2015

Quabzor
Oct 17, 2010

I like how the only match we lost was because a guy was completely invisible and had like 5x health. Then was calling us tryhards.

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

Quabzor posted:

I like how the only match we lost was because a guy was completely invisible and had like 5x health. Then was calling us tryhards.

I like that we killed him through his super health a good amount of times. THEN he turned on invisibility.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

At least you could kill him. I played BLOPS 2 last night and found two people running around with godmode and unlimited ammo.

Quabzor
Oct 17, 2010

Mill Village posted:

At least you could kill him. I played BLOPS 2 last night and found two people running around with godmode and unlimited ammo.

I think people just don't care anymore in Blops. The worst one was having constant nova gas on (but no damage), but then we started wrecking once we all turned on tac mask.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Ughhh this sounds amazing. Wish I had my blops disk.

Gordon Shumway
Jan 21, 2008

Yeah, sorry I couldn't join you for it, had some stuff come up last minute.

Quabzor
Oct 17, 2010

Gordon Shumway posted:

Yeah, sorry I couldn't join you for it, had some stuff come up last minute.

Just wait till the HD collections comes out. We all know it's coming eventually.

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
Anyone get the Havoc DLC? (4 MP maps, the Exo-Zombies Co-Op mode... and a new weapon.)?

As a fairly enthusiastic enjoyer of the base game, I am definitely intrigued by it. Anyone got it? Thoughts?

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

When do I officially get the DLC for ps4? Tomorrow? I've seen like no fuss about it

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Feenix posted:

Anyone get the Havoc DLC? (4 MP maps, the Exo-Zombies Co-Op mode... and a new weapon.)?

As a fairly enthusiastic enjoyer of the base game, I am definitely intrigued by it. Anyone got it? Thoughts?

Ever since I picked it up on XBONE, I have stopped playing COD for anything except Zombies and even that gets kinda tiresome after a couple failures at round 20. It's good fun for a few hours, but only one of the new maps is actually enjoyable (ski lodge).

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Quabzor posted:

Just wait till the HD collections comes out. We all know it's coming eventually.

I don't know if I'll play much BLOPS 1 if they make a Modern Warfare Trilogy.

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

When do I officially get the DLC for ps4? Tomorrow? I've seen like no fuss about it

Now, I think. They said it was up as of this morning...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.

Jake Blues posted:

Ever since I picked it up on XBONE, I have stopped playing COD for anything except Zombies and even that gets kinda tiresome after a couple failures at round 20. It's good fun for a few hours, but only one of the new maps is actually enjoyable (ski lodge).

So can you better explain what this zombies mode in Havoc DLC is? Is it what Xbox has had for a while? It's a whole co-op campaign, right?

• Locked thread