Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Dyna Soar posted:

well, you can choose which condiments you like, but do we agree with that there needs to be two and only two? one on each side.

I could see using just one condiment but no more than 2 (ie. no more than 1 per side) :agreed:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
chipotle mayo is extremely my poo poo

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone
Just had a Five Guys bacon double cheese burger it was p good, the however were kind of soggy.

Thread sound track:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRwz65vKHiU

KennyLoggins fucked around with this message at 23:38 on Feb 26, 2015

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
What was that someone said earlier about five guys being the jimmy john's of burgs? Spot on.

found it -

Sweet Tea posted:

i had a burger at five guys today. i felt it was pretty mediocre for as much as people hype it up. definitely the jimmy john's of burgers

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

Chinatown posted:

This is one of my most favorite YouTube videos of all time. Please enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWHXo3clywk&t=40s

Enjoy it I did, thank you :)

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

i'm really not understanding the hate for blended burgs

i've been eating variations of this for years and years and if done properly turns out just as amazing as a burg should be

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

a large trout posted:

i've been eating variations of this for years and years and if done properly turns out just as amazing as a burg should be

No thank you

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

That's meatloaf.

Bob James
Nov 15, 2005

by Lowtax
Ultra Carp

a large trout posted:

Just go to Burger King you sick gently caress.

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien

a large trout posted:

how will I get my tasty jalapenos to stay on?

since you're so head over heels infatuated with cheese, you could melt some separately, maybe mix in some cream or use fondant or something and make a cheese sauce and mix your diced jalajenios into that.

or do what I do when I make burritos, heat up a can of refried beans and slowly stir in a poo poo ton of shredded cheese until I've got some frijoles con quesso poo poo going, stir the 'jenes into that.

thathonkey posted:

I could see using just one condiment but no more than 2 (ie. no more than 1 per side) :agreed:

not agreed. thousand island is the best burg-cond and that's already three condiments mixed together. add some hot sauce and, poo poo, you're up to four condiments.

Sizone fucked around with this message at 00:41 on Feb 27, 2015

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
just put the slices of jalapenos on right before you put the cheese on the burger boom the cheese melts over the jalapenos and they wont fall off youre welcome

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

a large trout posted:

:hfive: looks :burger: to me!

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

Still have some burger stuff and some ESB left over, burgin tonight.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Sizone posted:

not agreed. thousand island is the best burg-cond and that's already three condiments mixed together. add some hot sauce and, poo poo, you're up to four condiments.

Thousand island and hot sauce is two condiments as far as im concerned :shrug: (sounds kinda gross for burgin tho)

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

a large trout posted:

not my style but meh i'd gently caress wit it

still tho theres better methods to get flavor on your burg

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

was getting my supplies and i saw this

figured i'd take a pic for you guys

and no i did not buy this

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien

thathonkey posted:

Thousand island and hot sauce is two condiments as far as im concerned :shrug: (sounds kinda gross for burgin tho)

thousand island = ketchup. mayonnaise and relish. it's three condiments

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

as long as we're talking condiments every now and then i enjoy mixing some of this in with some mayo and seasonings

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

How about a goldburger?

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

i wouldn't recommend you go against the flow in here bud

i've been driven from my home

geting threatening messages for hours

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

a large trout posted:

as long as we're talking condiments every now and then i enjoy mixing some of this in with some mayo and seasonings

Garlic and chilis make burgs extra delicious.

Meatloaf too.

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed
i like big old black faggots yeolde shop shop

shoop da whoop lel lulz

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed
loving losers 'i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE sriracha' loving white loving human being

college lifter just on starting strength and you think youre strong loving human being

lol white pasty nerd cant even lift but he thinks 'im at least better than most peole cuz i go to the gym' after they fuxkin eat a burger doused in SRIRACHA SO YUM

phile faggots

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

Skeleton King posted:

i like big old black faggots yeolde shop shop

shoop da whoop lel lulz

agreed

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Sizone posted:

thousand island = ketchup. mayonnaise and relish. it's three condiments

I get what youre saying but your logic is all hosed up. When you blend those things and whatever else you like to use to make your thousand island, it turns into a single sauce/dressing/condiment. Do you refer to mayo and ketchup as multiple condiments too?

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Proper burg right here. Those fries look bomb too.

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

the problem i have with that second one is that the buns don't seem to be toasted

i mean we can argue ingredients all day but the bun must be toasted

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
Bout to try the a1 burg from bk. I dont have high hopes.

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien

thathonkey posted:

I get what youre saying but your logic is all hosed up. When you blend those things and whatever else you like to use to make your thousand island, it turns into a single sauce/dressing/condiment. Do you refer to mayo and ketchup as multiple condiments too?

if i mixed mayo and ketchup, then yes, i would say i have mayo and ketchup moxed. i wouldn't call it, like, human being sauce and claim it to be a novel condiment. 1k island is really just called such out of convention.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Fetus Tree posted:

Bout to try the a1 burg from bk. I dont have high hopes.

Don't do it. BK is bad bergs.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Norns posted:

Don't do it. BK is bad bergs.

What color is the sky in your world?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

VendaGoat posted:

What color is the sky in your world?
I always regret BK. Havn't had Wendy's in forever. There is a DQ right next to my work so I get those often. My favorite big fast food chain is for sure McDonalds! Quarter Pounders and Big Macs for life.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
DQ burgers own. So do wendys. Also, six piece wild buffalo chicken from DQ, goddamn

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

a large trout posted:

i wouldn't recommend you go against the flow in here bud

i've been driven from my home

geting threatening messages for hours

#BurgerGate

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Sizone posted:

if i mixed mayo and ketchup, then yes, i would say i have mayo and ketchup moxed. i wouldn't call it, like, human being sauce and claim it to be a novel condiment. 1k island is really just called such out of convention.

Just admit youre wrong and stupid and move on pls thx

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

mixing stuff into your burger just ruins the texture. press meat together add salt then grill or fry: the perfect burger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bob James
Nov 15, 2005

by Lowtax
Ultra Carp
The proper way to enjoy cheeseburgers.

• Locked thread