Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

InequalityGodzilla posted:

Well you can't just say that and then not post it!
It's spread so fast that my brain is honestly going to dark scifi sinister mind control places when I see it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

I think you'll find I can.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I love E N O S, lookit dat Giuliani :3:

Edit: Although this is still my favorite Giuliani cartoon

Jerusalem fucked around with this message at 07:27 on Feb 27, 2015

Wales Grey
Jun 20, 2012

Dr. Killjoy posted:

Hetalia dude is a borderline apologist for Jap war atrocities back in WWII.

Modern Japan has issues with historical revisionism? Wow, how did that happen?

Wales Grey fucked around with this message at 09:01 on Feb 27, 2015

Post 9-11 User
Apr 14, 2010
Humon is a human being that thinks rape is a sexy thing and that Hitler is misunderstood, (I am not kidding) and should not be mentioned outside of the bad webcomics thread.

She is an awful creature that thinks all men want to sex her even though she's a flabby, unkempt thing.

NEED TOILET PAPER
Mar 22, 2013

by XyloJW

Dr. Killjoy posted:

Ahahah no gently caress this. Humon is just kind of a loving idiot, though he means well (the whole paedophilia thing withstanding). Hetalia dude is a borderline apologist for Jap war atrocities back in WWII.

She. Dunno if that makes her stuff better or worse.

As for Hetalia dude, didn't he show the Rape of Nanjing as basically a yaoi lovers' quarrel?

majormonotone
Jan 25, 2013

Post 9-11 User posted:

Humon is a human being that thinks rape is a sexy thing and that Hitler is misunderstood, (I am not kidding) and should not be mentioned outside of the bad webcomics thread.

She is an awful creature that thinks all men want to sex her even though she's a flabby, unkempt thing.

humon is a despicable enough human being without bringing her physical appearance into it, thanks. that's just fuckin weird

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

do you use any website other than forums.somethingawful.com

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

RyokoTK posted:

The close-up of Wormbama does not help discern the anatomy of his stupid loving caricature.

No, it does. It makes it perfectly obvious that Ramirez draws the entire head as the Negroid stereotype big broad nose and thick lips. There's nothing else there except a vague scribble to hang them off. Psychologically it's telling: to Ramirez the only thing that matters about Obama is that he is black. Even A Wyatt Mann depicts blacks as human, albeit Cro-Magnon, but to Ramirez, they're nothing but a pair of big lips.

U.T. Raptor
May 11, 2010

Are you a pack of imbeciles!?

SirSamVimes posted:

This one gave me a good laugh. They're just so happy about it.
Even the dog is happy :allears:

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Same dress, different lightning/whatnot.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

So instead of sponging off an Argentine zillionaire, Anatoly and Naomi are squatting in a ramshackle abandoned farmhouse now?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

SirSamVimes posted:

The people arguing about this have never seen an overexposed photo in their lives.

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

SirSamVimes posted:

white and gold: FALSE OBAMACARE PROMISES
blue and black: DEBT

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
David Pope on Good Government, The Ancient Art of Emoji, and getting ISPs to back up your metadata so Copyright HoldersIntelligence Agencies can catch Bad People.

also children in detention centres :smith:

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

SirSamVimes posted:

This thread sees Mallard Fillmore switch from green to black between panels on a daily basis. This dress shouldn't faze anyone here, though a few may involuntarily call Tinsley a hack.

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx

Humon posted:

Flag Day Every Day

Few countries are as obsessed with their flag as Denmark...

Duckbox
Sep 7, 2007

I don't read the webcomics threads for a reason.

Not a good reason, mind you.

But a reason.

Bender
May 12, 2001

Fun Shoe

Vienna Circlejerk posted:

Muir thinks OBAMA'S NASA hasn't done anything in the last six years besides Muslim outreach. It certainly didn't test a next generation manned vehicle a couple of months ago.

Also who does he think is responsible for the payload on those SpaceX rockets?

Xanderkish
Aug 10, 2011

Hello!

Rorus Raz posted:

What color are the donkey's pants?

Trick question: he's not wearing any pants

fatherboxx posted:

white and gold: FALSE OBAMACARE PROMISES
blue and black: DEBT

Party Boat posted:

This thread sees Mallard Fillmore switch from green to black between panels on a daily basis. This dress shouldn't faze anyone here, though a few may involuntarily call Tinsley a hack.

:allears: This is why I love this thread. You guys take an internet meme and then filter it through the lens of our beautiful hosed-up thread. You all make me so happy.

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

Apparently Muir didn't get the memo, Republicans hate SpaceX because it's Obama's Space Solyndraquiddick 2.0, the government shouldn't be picking winners and losers we should be sticking with good old defense contractors instead! Or maybe the talking points have changed in the past year or so, idk, but yes, at one point the GOP was against the government getting out of the rocket-building industry in favor of buying privately developed and manufactured rockets, because Obama was for it.

Lemme repeat that: the GOP opposed the government getting out of an industry in favor of letting private businesses handle it, because Obama was for it.

edit: Yep, they've been trying to pass laws to make SpaceX illegal at least as recently as August. In favor of a government-developed rocket that is way behind schedule and over budget, but then again maybe those guys are RINOs now. Maybe it also has something to do with the fact that SpaceX's sister company Tesla Motors exists to bring economies of scale to electric cars to make them competetive with gas-powered cars. Republicans loving HATE Tesla.

Abyssal Squid fucked around with this message at 13:18 on Feb 27, 2015

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

Dr. Killjoy posted:

Ahahah no gently caress this. Humon is just kind of a loving idiot, though he means well (the whole paedophilia thing withstanding). Hetalia dude is a borderline apologist for Jap war atrocities back in WWII.

Hetalia rather pointedly tries to ignore that bad things happened in WW2 (it barely acknowledges there's a war happening rather than wacky dispute between countries as far as I remember), it never tries to justify any of them or anything. Also, "Jap", seriously?

Samuel Clemens
Oct 4, 2013

I think we should call the Avengers.

...when she herself is made of carbon.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Not that I disagree with the central idea of this, but I like how Latuff does the whole Republican-cartoonist "symbol of entire American people agreeing with my opinion" thing using the entire world as his standin :allears:

I will end you.

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

IF YOU DON'T SUPPORT THE PRESIDENT AND HIS PARTY 100% YOU'RE A DIRTY MUDSLIME TERRIST

USA

USA

US-

Wait a sec, something's wrong here...

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

The saying is "forty acres and a mule".

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Oh hey, this looks interesting. Could you post more?

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

prefect posted:

The saying is "forty acres and a mule".

That's probably intentional - after all, Joe Biden is bad at American history, like all liberals! :downs:

xthetenth
Dec 30, 2012

Mario wasn't sure if this Jeb guy was a good influence on Yoshi.

Jedit posted:

No, it does. It makes it perfectly obvious that Ramirez draws the entire head as the Negroid stereotype big broad nose and thick lips. There's nothing else there except a vague scribble to hang them off. Psychologically it's telling: to Ramirez the only thing that matters about Obama is that he is black. Even A Wyatt Mann depicts blacks as human, albeit Cro-Magnon, but to Ramirez, they're nothing but a pair of big lips.

That's totally unfair to Ramirez. He only draws Obama with one huge lip. Probably because he's half black.

maou shoujo
Apr 12, 2014

ニンゲンの表裏一体

Why do you need to drill when the pipe already looks finished in this cartoon?

Post 9-11 User
Apr 14, 2010

majormonotone posted:

humon is a despicable enough human being without bringing her physical appearance into it, thanks. that's just fuckin weird

Oh you, being triggered because you think I'm picking on her being obese when I didn't even use the word "fat." It's fair game because I was referring to something she has drawn numerous times: she both misrepresents herself and portrays every human being as wanting to get in her pants just for saying good morning to her. And she is a Nazi. She's a Nazi, why are you acting hurt on behalf of an actual Nazi.

Football Made In Kenya

PANG and Jubilee #DigitalMigration

2015 Kenya Oscars

Why MPs want TV back on air

What mess in Libya…? Only Russia is responsible for the mess in Ukraine…

mlnhd
Jun 4, 2002

I have a crush on Lefty Lucy.

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

Tyrannosaurs in P-51 Volkswagens!

Both pretty good. Especially ENOS, I don't know where he came from out of the blue one day but he's god-tier for art alone.

SirSamVimes posted:

My wife showed me this yesterday and she's one of the weirdos who think it's white and gold. My screen here must be different than hers because I thought at first the top image was photoshopped to actually be white and gold, as a joke.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

mlnhd posted:

I know, she's adorable :3:

Saint Sputnik posted:

My wife showed me this yesterday and she's one of the weirdos who think it's white and gold. My screen here must be different than hers because I thought at first the top image was photoshopped to actually be white and gold, as a joke.

That's so weird, because I see the top picture as white-and-gold and my boyfriend sees it as black-and-blue. I wonder if it's a gender thing.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

mlnhd posted:

I wonder if he made her attractive on purpose or if he just GISed "Jewish-looking college student stock photo" and subconsciously picked the most attractive one

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

loquacius posted:

I wonder if he made her attractive on purpose

It's this. He probably chose her as someone his target audience would want to hate-gently caress (cf. Skye from Day by Day).

Kegluneq
Feb 18, 2011

Mr President, the physical reality of Prime Minister Corbyn is beyond your range of apprehension. If you'll just put on these PINKOVISION glasses...

Pththya-lyi posted:

That's so weird, because I see the top picture as white-and-gold and my boyfriend sees it as black-and-blue. I wonder if it's a gender thing.
Look again in a couple of hours, it'll probably change.

loquacius posted:

I wonder if he made her attractive on purpose or if he just GISed "Jewish-looking college student stock photo" and subconsciously picked the most attractive one
Pfft, she's wearing glasses so she's clearly meant to be an unattractive nerd.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ralepozozaxe
Sep 6, 2010

A Veritable Smorgasbord!

?Sikh? birdman is really enjoying the tunes produced from that guy's skull rattle.

• Locked thread