Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
dan doesn't seem to be the kind of guy that adapts to other people's sensibilities, so he might as well just take girls to hoodslam till he finds one that fuckin loves that poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

klapman posted:

dan doesn't seem to be the kind of guy that adapts to other people's sensibilities, so he might as well just take girls to hoodslam till he finds one that fuckin loves that poo poo

No point putting a square block through a circular hole.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The ska track on that Monsters Inc demo is sick...

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

dan's inability to say the name Moira is funny to me

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Crap I've forgotten how badass and epic MGS3 is.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Crap I've forgotten how badass and epic MGS3 is.

Metal gear scanlon 3 will probably the best content Giantbomb produces until they do metal gear scanlon 5.

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

Dan and Brad are stereotypes of lovely gamers no one wants in their D&D campaign. One smugly tries to pull stuff over another player while the other wants to smack and punch other players because "I'm playing a tough guy!"

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Verisimilidude posted:

Dan and Brad are stereotypes of lovely gamers no one wants in their D&D campaign. One smugly tries to pull stuff over another player while the other wants to smack and punch other players because "I'm playing a tough guy!"

yeah i'd rather play D&D with you or something, lmao

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Verisimilidude posted:

Unlike the various gamers I DO want in my D&D campaign

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

*lines the players up in front of a chain link fence and lifts my baseball cap, squinting at them* Uhh, yeah. I want the guy who argues with the DM at every roll, the guy who keeps breathing really heavy and knocks the Sprite over when he pretends to cast a spell, and the guy who complains about how some people just want to have some fun playing this game.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

:sigh: dan just got a little less epic now that i know he's a grognard :( :ohdear:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Definitely don't want the guy who brought a WWE® Ric Flair™ Figure.

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Wormskull posted:

*lines the players up in front of a chain link fence and lifts my baseball cap, squinting at them* Uhh, yeah. I want the guy who argues with the DM at every roll, the guy who keeps breathing really heavy and knocks the Sprite over when he pretends to cast a spell, and the guy who complains about how some people just want to have some fun playing this game.

hmm yes lots of fun making things awkward for everyone else and being irl offended a thief stole 2 coins from you

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

:sigh: dan just got a little less epic now that i know he's a grognard :( :ohdear:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Verisimilidude posted:

hmm yes lots of fun making things awkward for everyone else and being irl offended a thief stole 2 coins from you

Lmao.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Verisimilidude posted:

Brother if you knew the first thing about Dan you'd know he puts on a show for the camera because he knows people are watching. Christ almighty.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

that guy simply must go back to gbs

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

DUNGEONMASTER

I want the guy who has trouble discerning reality from joint fiction.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Lol if when Dan started saying "I thought everyone agreed Resident Evil 4 was great, but..." you didn't know he was about to say Jeff hated it.

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

I just don't get why they all thought Resi 5 was a great time and genuinely good but 6 shouldn't have been made or whatever. 5 felt horrendous to play and had lovely mercenaries and 6 let you backflip peoples heads off and poo poo

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Hello. Has anything funny happened since a month ago? I went on a trip.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

StabMasterArson posted:

I just don't get why they all thought Resi 5 was a great time and genuinely good but 6 shouldn't have been made or whatever. 5 felt horrendous to play and had lovely mercenaries and 6 let you backflip peoples heads off and poo poo

Yeah I've played though most of six coop and it's fun as hell. It's not scary but its super dumb and I spent most of it laughing.

DGib
Jan 22, 2010
ive been listening to the bombcast since the first one and every time i hear brad's voice it makes me want to punch him in his fat face. what a horrible human being

dan has to be an act because nobody can be that big of a piece of poo poo

just have jeff and matt rorie do a retro games podcast every week featuring drew scalons "hiking and being sttractive" segments every 25 minutes

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

DGib posted:

ive been listening to the bombcast since the first one and every time i hear brad's voice it makes me want to punch him in his fat face. what a horrible human being

just have jeff and matt rorie do a retro games podcast every week featuring drew scalons "hiking and being sttractive" segments every 25 minutes

you mad?

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

DGib posted:

DGib
Jan 22, 2010

yes

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

DGib posted:

scream this into your pillow hahaha

DGib
Jan 22, 2010

Mr. Pumroy posted:

scream this into your pillow hahaha

i do a lot

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

*listens to a podcast about videogames*

*covers ears and goes "lalalalalalala" whenever the host of the podcast is speaking*

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

gave this podcast the 6 year test and it failed miserably.

DGib
Jan 22, 2010

Machai posted:

*listens to a podcast about videogames*

*covers ears and goes "lalalalalalala" whenever the host of the podcast is speaking*

yeah but jeff as host was great because he doesnt have terrible punchable autism voice

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

gave this podcast the 6 year test and it failed miserably.

no brad is just terrible. everything else is great

seems to me that you guys are probably a couple of irl brads and thats why youre getting so upset

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The only reason anyone would hate brad is that they hate themselves, because you are in fact as much of an IRL brad as anyone.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

DGib posted:

yeah but jeff as host was great because he doesnt have terrible punchable autism voice

no brad is just terrible. everything else is great

seems to me that you guys are probably a couple of irl brads and thats why youre getting so upset

lmao this guy

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

:gb2gbs:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

If when your confronted with the distilled essence of the arrogant, stoic know-it-all that lives in every goon that Brad represents, you do anything but laugh, I highly recommend getting professional therapy.

DGib
Jan 22, 2010

Wormskull posted:

The only reason anyone would hate brad is that they hate themselves, because you are in fact as much of an IRL brad as anyone.

I hate myself so this is a possibility

DGib
Jan 22, 2010

Wormskull posted:

If when your confronted with the distilled essence of the arrogant, stoic know-it-all that lives in every goon that Brad represents, you do anything but laugh, I highly recommend getting professional therapy.

wow i never thought about it like that before

Perhaps I was being a super brad all along

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

StabMasterArson posted:

RE5 is just good old fashioned co-op fun while RE6 is a loving disaster with segments that give zero direction in really obnoxious ways. I remember playing as Leon and having to fight a helicopter and it was just a tedious mess of a boss fight.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

I can't believe it took me this long to understand that Jeff's miserable personality is because he is forced to play videogames for a living but he's terrible at them. It's some real Monkey's Paw bullshit. Forced to fumble through game after game while all he can think is "I was good at Donkey Kong when I was 12."

Gaspar Lewis
Nov 30, 2007

by Lowtax

Wormskull posted:

No, that's Alex; Brad is actually pretty lame sometimes for real.

I do not hate him, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Gaspar Lewis posted:

No, that's Alex; Brad is actually pretty lame sometimes for real.

I do not hate him, though.

Your that lovely poster that reports other posters in the goddamn podcast forums