Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mustafa
Jun 3, 2007
Hay, screw you
If anything it's further proof that Josh Kennedy is a donkey and will not score a goal this season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

But I think those are eyes...
(source)
This is why I don't want Cahill to come back and play. It'll break my heart if he ends up on stupid money at some lovely oil team that make him look poo poo

Arquebus
Feb 19, 2013
To be honest I'm starting to wonder if anyone from City's going to score again this season, they look toothless

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)

Arquebus posted:

To be honest I'm starting to wonder if anyone from City's going to score again this season, they look toothless

Might get an own goal, they're overdue

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Tongues posted:

Might get an own goal, they're overdue

Fingers crossed! That'll help stave off the Adelaide FadeoutTM

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
Theyve just bought on David Williams. They literally do this every week, and I can't remember the last time he scored. Does he have compromising photos?? WHERE ARE THE TABLOIDS

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
You know that episode of South Park where Randy wants to be cool so he listens to modern music and it's all just shits and farts but he's trying really hard to like and eventually he Stockholm syndromes himself into liking it?
That is what I imagine being a City fan is like

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

MysticalMachineGun posted:

the Adelaide FadeoutTM

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)

MysticalMachineGun posted:

CIRCULAR loving DRESSING ROOMS, you would NOT believe.

Not at the moment, it's swung back. Calling 1-1 result :(

Well gently caress my arse

Mustafa
Jun 3, 2007
Hay, screw you
Badelaide

Arquebus
Feb 19, 2013
What the gently caress

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

gently caress EVERYTHING

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
WHAT HATH GOD WROUGH

what the cunting gently caress

Mustafa
Jun 3, 2007
Hay, screw you
Looks like I was wrong about Aussie Jesus

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
That is such a Kennedy goal

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)

Mustafa posted:

Looks like I was wrong about Aussie Jesus

Me too, was just thinking how much he looked like he couldnt give a poo poo and was wondering if he'd be the first marquee to go goalless

MiniSune
Sep 16, 2003

Smart like Dodo!
Still plenty of time to citeh to choke.

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
Shah Djite you dumb gently caress

E:no card, Godspeed

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
Ahahahaha loving Mabil, what a spazz

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Calm down Mabil!

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
Ahaha holy christ I love the camera jsust following this dummy spit the entire length of the field

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
gently caress, that's a tackle

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

That's a soft card. Adelaide need to keep their poo poo under control though.

Mustafa
Jun 3, 2007
Hay, screw you
What does Murdocca actually do

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)

Mustafa posted:

What does Murdocca actually do

I was saying about all City players except Mooy before and now I don't know what to think

Mustafa
Jun 3, 2007
Hay, screw you
Clear penalty not given to Adelaide there

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)

Mustafa posted:

Clear penalty not given to Adelaide there

Come on now.

Now one enjoys making GBS threads on City more then me, but there's nothing there at all. More contact on Seb

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
FUCKEN SHOOT YOU LANKY GIT

Mustafa
Jun 3, 2007
Hay, screw you
Of course it's a pen. The player was dribbling, kisnornbo went in and clipped him, the player tried to stay on his feet

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
Poor Jeggo, blokes run himself into the ground and got caught out

Mustafa
Jun 3, 2007
Hay, screw you
R. I. P Adelaide. Well below their best tonight

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
Also probably for the best that Ramsay scored to get him off suicide watch after JVS subbed him every five minutes or so

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)

Mustafa posted:

R. I. P Adelaide. Well below their best tonight

City, much like the Jets, have this amazing ability to drag teams down to their level

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

:smith:

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
Has anyone ever looked closely at the City logo? A ship, a sheep, a cow, a whale.

Adnar
Jul 11, 2002

Tongues posted:

Has anyone ever looked closely at the City logo? A ship, a sheep, a cow, a whale.

i don't mind it, it's basically a hybrid of the city of melbourne flag (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Melbourne) and the Man City logo, except weirdly they came up with really bizzare explanations of each element (i.e Melbourne flag has a whale because it was a whaling outpost) that weren't anyway related to the original

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)

Adnar posted:

i don't mind it, it's basically a hybrid of the city of melbourne flag (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Melbourne) and the Man City logo, except weirdly they came up with really bizzare explanations of each element (i.e Melbourne flag has a whale because it was a whaling outpost) that weren't anyway related to the original

Interesting, I kinda like the idea of them trying to tie into a more traditional sense of identifying with Melbourne and wish more clubs would do it. I'm also a big fan of the Brisbane Roar logo, I believe it hearkens back to the Dutch roots of their ancestor club

Boonys Cut Shot
Nov 5, 2004

Elite athlete
I know it comes from our city flag but it still looks like it's designed by someone that's never been to Melbourne

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

It was on this day that his greatest enemy defeated, the true lord of darkness arose. His name? MARIO.
This week Hyundai A-League game of the week on Fox Sports 2 is the Sydney Derby with Sydney FC taking on Western Sydney Wanderers FC starting at 3:30am est, 2:30am cst, 12:30am pst.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiniSune
Sep 16, 2003

Smart like Dodo!

Giovanni_Sinclair posted:

This week Hyundai A-League game of the week on Fox Sports 2 is the Sydney Derby with Sydney FC taking on Western Sydney Wanderers FC starting at 3:30am est, 2:30am cst, 12:30am pst.

Should be entertaining. Better pick of the two derbies

Mind you I'm calling taylor regan to snap hutchos leg muscat style in the f3 derby.

• Locked thread