Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a
This poll is closed.
homeowner 39 22.41%
renter 69 39.66%
stupid peace of poo poo 66 37.93%
Total: 174 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

great suggestions thanks guys lets hope the GCSB arent hacking my internet

but no serious suggestions for comments I could make to him?

also what a good bloke, look at him here watching the crikkers with richie mccaw like the great average blokes they both are:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dusty
Nov 30, 2004

fong posted:

possibly going to meet JK in a few weeks, what should I do?

other than have a beer with him like the good bloke deserves

Watch and learn - he's a loving master at being charming and personable.

[5 terms and a knighthood]

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

fong posted:

ask him literally anything challenging

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

dusty posted:

Watch and learn - he's a loving master at being charming and personable.

[5 terms and a knighthood]

http://m.wikihow.com/Spot-a-Sociopath

Exclamation Marx posted:

ask him literally anything challenging

Anything about any of his constant lies is a good start.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Ask him where his funding came from, and how it's different from Cunliffe's "trusts."

whiter than a Wilco show
Mar 30, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Challenge him to a duel for his daughter's hand.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

"So, how's Max's music career going?"

Bushmaori
Mar 8, 2009

fong posted:

Just make sure to show him the respect he shows New Zealand.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Flash a $10 note and ask him how much legislation you can get for it.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!

Vagabundo posted:

Flash a $10 note and ask him how much legislation you can get for it.

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action
Act normal but wear that Jesus is a oval office shirt and make sure to be in as many pictures as possible with him

Bushmaori
Mar 8, 2009
Ask him how proud he is for having over half his party vote against gay marriage.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.
tell him he is handsome and try to hold his hand

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Exclamation Marx posted:

tell him he is handsome and try to hold his hand

only if it can be a three-way

whiter than a Wilco show
Mar 30, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Drape yourself in the American flag, wink, lean in, and slowly and quietly ask "mouth or south?"

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Infotainment! posted:

Challenge him to a duel for his son's hand.

dusty
Nov 30, 2004

Best idea is to wear a Stars and Stripes tie or something - tell him you wore it cause you know he's a big fan

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.
Ask him why, if he's so passionate about stopping ISIS, he's only sending 16 trainers

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

NZ gonna lose this game

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

NZ gonna lose this game

Good!

gently caress cricket!

Lobsterpillar
Feb 4, 2014
Ask him what he thinks about the ethics of lying.
"When is it okay to lie to the public" is a question I would be interested in hearing him answer. Hearing other politicians answer to it would be enlightening too.

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010
Namedrop Eleanor Catton a few times.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Lobsterpillar posted:

Ask him what he thinks about the ethics of lying.
"When is it okay to lie to the public" is a question I would be interested in hearing him answer. Hearing other politicians answer to it would be enlightening too.

And perhaps how he would define the boundaries of "public interest."

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

Just tell him he's a piece of poo poo.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost
Awkwardly stammer out something about how he should try to tell the truth more often and then tweet Gower about it

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

Tell him that the name Key will forever be associated with dishonesty and corruption in New Zealand.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.
do an awkward little half wave and inaudible greeting and then when he turns away whisper "kill yourself dumbfuck" real quiet so only he can hear it and even then he can't be sure

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

fong posted:

only if it can be a three-way

Attempt to join every handshake he tries to make, all night long. Be really obvious about it, even when he explains to you that it's not funny anymore. Just stare at him, wide-eyed, as you ram your hand into the handshake that is already going on. Over and over and over again. If he actually confronts you about it, explain that at least you weren't on live TV, then wander away, whistling.

Oldboy
Sep 16, 2010
punch him in the dick

dusty
Nov 30, 2004

the DPS are reputed to be armed with machine pistols and are bad bad mutherfuckers

Definitely go with the dick punch

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

Ask him how many New Zealanders he expects to be killed in Iraq so that we can stay in the Abu Ghraib Club.

whiter than a Wilco show
Mar 30, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Defile his mother's corpse with your feces and seed.

whiter than a Wilco show
Mar 30, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Well, phrase the above as a question I guess. "How stoked are you that I just. .." etc

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
Ask him about this

quote:

An analysis of electoral finance declarations shows more than 80 per cent of donations to National Party candidates were channelled through party headquarters in a loophole described as akin to legal "laundering".

National's heavy reliance on funding candidates with donations from the party - shown in a Herald study to account for more than $1m out of $1.2m raised by their candidates for the 2014 general election - was a "striking use of electoral law that appears to be laundering the money", said Otago University political science lecturer Bryce Edwards.

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

Is NZ a good country? Can I come some time? My hobbies include misanthropy and being alone. BTW why is half the Star Trek thread in here?

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

It's alright I guess, for a human occupied landmass

whiter than a Wilco show
Mar 30, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Arglebargle III posted:

Is NZ a good country? Can I come some time? My hobbies include misanthropy and being alone. BTW why is half the Star Trek thread in here?

We basically live in an ongoing civil war between artists and farmers. Every 9 years the balance of power flips from one to the other. Right now the farmers are at the pinnacle of their turn.
In short this means the economy, quality of life, quality of governance, respect for human rights, infrastructure and employment are all hosed due to unbelievably myopic thick shitedness.
If you are American please don't say "it's literally lord of the rings!!!11!!" when you arrive. The cultural cringe will make the testicles of any New Zealander in earshot ascend into their stomach.
But at least it's not Australia.

dusty
Nov 30, 2004

Arglebargle III posted:

Because in NZ child sexual abuse is nearly an officially recognised sport
/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ellen-ladowsky/pedophilia-and-star-trek_b_5857.html

:ughh:

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Infotainment! posted:

We basically live in an ongoing civil war between artists and farmers. Every 9 years the balance of power flips from one to the other. Right now the farmers are at the pinnacle of their turn.
In short this means the economy, quality of life, quality of governance, respect for human rights, infrastructure and employment are all hosed due to unbelievably myopic thick shitedness.
If you are American please don't say "it's literally lord of the rings!!!11!!" when you arrive. The cultural cringe will make the testicles of any New Zealander in earshot ascend into their stomach.
But at least it's not Australia.

100% accurate, especially the last part.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.

Arglebargle III posted:

Read the OP, Christ

Exclamation Marx posted:

What is New Zealand Politics?

• Locked thread