Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I do think it's really cool and kind of refreshing that Mr McMahon likes to be the biggest shittiest rear end in a top hat heel of them all to where even the way announcers aggrandize him and stuff just sounds like their trying to keep there jobs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

I do think it's really cool and kind of refreshing that Mr McMahon likes to be the biggest shittiest rear end in a top hat heel of them all to where even the way announcers aggrandize him and stuff just sounds like their trying to keep there jobs.

the dude has an actual t rex fossil in his office lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Black Baby Goku posted:

the dude has an actual t rex fossil in his office lol

lol

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Stone cold is cool as hell and I lol'd at the stonecold brother v rock's mom grudge match

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.

Wormskull posted:

Huh, I just watched a 94 Halloween Havoc and it was really assy.

WCW pre 96 or late 95 is really bad because they dont have the cruisers and stuff yet and the top of every card is hulk hogan beating up the entire roster.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8KbXThVBFI

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

yes

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lmfao at Shawn michaels

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

lmfao at Shawn michaels

his match against hogan is amazing, he pisses hogan off so bad

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Black Baby Goku posted:

his match against hogan is amazing, he pisses hogan off so bad

two of the biggest backstage assholes ever

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

powerful

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

B-O-N-E-R

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

jesus loving christ

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

GreaseMonkey
Jun 19, 2001

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Dave does like the type of dude who would wear a jacket like that.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHlT-aZeTUM

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
just fyi ROH is gonna have a really good PPV on tonight

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
Nice I'll be sure and spend my money on that instead of working out at the gym and seeing a woman. Haha.... er, maybe not.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

spend my money on that

who does that

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

Honest, real people such as myself who make good money and are proud to support their hobbies - like going to the gym and dating women. NOT pro wrestling, which is for dorks. Pardon my language.

Simoom
Nov 30, 2009
Would this be a good night to get into ROH then? I make just over minimum wage and often have to lie compulsively just to get a day off. I'm scared of girls. I'd really like to forget about all of this for just two or three short hours.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Simoom posted:

Would this be a good night to get into ROH then? I make just over minimum wage and often have to lie compulsively just to get a day off. I'm scared of girls. I'd really like to forget about all of this for just two or three short hours.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Im going to watch every PPV from King of the Ring 1996 (wikipedia says this is the first time austin uses the stunner in a ppv) to Wrestlemania X7 (end of the Monday night war).

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lmfao @ Jerry Lawler roasting random 6 year olds in the front row.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Man The King used be so epic.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lmfao @ Jerry Lawler roasting random 6 year olds in the front row.

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Jerry Lawler: Whatsa matter with your face? Did your neck throw up AaaHahahaha!!

6 year old: *confusedly tugs on his mom's shirt sleeve*

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Mankind vs. Taker is good as hell. I think King of the Ring '96 has one of the most solid cards of any PPV I've watched from the 90s so far. The only bad match has been old rear end Jake the Snake beating a big fat dude in a gimp mask.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Jerry Lawler: Whatsa matter with your face? Did your neck throw up AaaHahahaha!!

6 year old: *confusedly tugs on his mom's shirt sleeve*

lmao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
im watching the roh

Sgt. Slobber
May 15, 2011
This is the best wrestling thread

http://www.wwe.com/videos/bubba-ray-dudley-takes-mae-young-for-a-dive-raw-march-13-2000-26230116

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol and now Goldust is wrestling Ahmed because Ahmed Johnson was on a stretcher backstage and Goldust gave him CPR while teasing his nipples and Ahmed freaked out and wants to kick this fag's rear end.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lol and now Goldust is wrestling Ahmed because Ahmed Johnson was on a stretcher backstage and Goldust gave him CPR while teasing his nipples and Ahmed freaked out and wants to kick this fag's rear end.

Goldust FTW.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Goldust FTW.

Goldust lost because he knocked Ahmed out and instead of letting the ref drop the arm the third time Goldust flipped him over and started giving him CPR and liking his face. This backfired, because it resuscitated Ahmed and he delivered a series of brutal body blows before giving Goldust a huge powerbomb and pinned him.