Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Theta Zero
Dec 22, 2014

I've seen it.
Cute. I like it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nekomimi-Maiden
Feb 27, 2011

I'm here to help you.
Rule number one, don't get me killed.
Based on her dietary habits I think the cause of her inexplicable skinniness is "tapeworms".

Theta Zero
Dec 22, 2014

I've seen it.
Today's entry is brought to you by:

As requested, I converted all the photos of this update to .jpeg files so that they take less time to load. I did a comparison in terms of quality and noticed no significant changes, so now you savages reading this on your phones or with dial-up like animals can have an easier time with the images like us civilized computer users.

College: Week 5

Cool.

Back to the old us, and looking as good as ever.

Which is not really.

Alright, Brenda. You--

Okay, okay, I'm just kidding. For real this time.

College: Week 5

Cool.

Back to the old us, and looking as good as ever.

Which is not really.

Alright, Brenda. You're really annoying with your constant staring and sobbing all the time, and we're not going to lug your sorry metallic posterior shock-absorbers around college all day long.

So you get to shove off back to Lunar Falls! Try not to get lost on the way. Our house is the crappy little shack by the lake.

To do

☐ Travel abroad
☐ Tragic clown to the face
☐ Adopt a magical unicorn
☐ Blame it on Quincey
☐ Time travel
☐ Become an official criminal
☐ Become a licensed everything
☐ Play guitar for tips
☐ Increase Quincey's attractiveness
☐ Let Quincey take Harry out to dinner
☐ Give something to Quincey that may or may not explode
☐ Never let Clayton escape
Christmas in July Snowflake Day in Summer
☐ Send pizza to our old dorm
☐ Then blow it up
☐ Make money
☐ Cover Brenda in glitter
☑ Convert to .jpeg
☐ Introduce Quincey to Brenda
☐ Destroy all science
☐ Stop disliking children
☐ Genetically engineer an army of clones
☐ Become famous

☐ Get nerdy

Become famous? Sorry, but after what Samara's done, that's not very likely. Infamous, maybe.

This semester, we're going after a fine arts degree. We can finish this off with a triple course load next time around.

But first, let's get started on a long-standing goal.

Playing the guitar!

I custom painted it with the visage of red blood cells to encapsulate the carnage we'll inflict on others when we eventually give up on learning how to play and just use this as a blunt weapon.

Speaking of which, let's use this guitar just for that!

Uh, as in "let's learn how to play this."

So...you just...strum these strings and music comes out, right?

And then you...move your hand up and down this thing to...change songs or something?

Oh forget it, we'll worry about this later. For now, we got to get to our new dorm.

Hey, we found some science again.

It's that machine from last time.

Whoops!

Did we just violently detonate an expensive piece of scientific technology? Oh, we're so sorry that--

Huh.

They just don't make scientific instruments like they used to. And they used to make them destructible.

Look! It's Quincey!

When did he enroll? Didn't that fancy pants already earn every degree?

Well, it's been a lot of hard work getting edumacated. Time for some stress relief.

Oh.

It's just some...guy.

Some guy with the same atrocious fashion sense, somehow.

Must've been a sale at the department store or something.

Oh well, we don't discriminate!

Ahh! It's good to be back!

Remember when I said "go to our new dorm?" Well, our new dorm is...our old one!

...What?

Man, no wonder this pizza always gives us indigestion, this stuff's invincible.

Or maybe we're losing our touch with plastic explosives. First the science thingy, and now pizza. Might have to see a doctor or something.

Now that we've garnered enough respect in the rebel community, we're changing our ways and becoming a full-on nerd.

Right now, Samara has zero nerd influence. At least, not enough to register her as having any reputation with them.

So we're going to get a little head start and spend some Lifetime Happiness for a reward that gives us nerd influence.

Speaking of which, we have a lot of Lifetime Happiness amassed. When we hit 40,000, why don't we hold a big raffle to decide what rewards we should buy?

But we've got a little bit until then. For now...

Unfamiliar feeling, isn't it?

So now Samara is a nerd and has unlocked a few nerd interactions to make climbing up the ladder a little bit speedier.

They're just things like, y'know, the usual.

Playing video games, talking about comic books, doing trivia contests...

...And, oh, say...

READING MINDS!?

Just relax, and let Samara dig deeply around in your mind for but a little while.

Let her discover your deepest...darkest secrets. Allow her to steal your wealth of knowledge from the depths of your most intellectual memories.

Hey, Samara didn't learn anything! That means that you're dumber than her!

Wow, maybe college has made a difference after all.

On the other had, we probably just got lucky. Let's see what information we can steal from our other dorm residents.

Mmm hmm...nothing.

...Zilch! Nada! Absolutely zero new information learned!

Wow, this batch of students is probably the dumbest we've had yet, and that's saying a lot.

Looks like we found the one group of people collectively more stupid than Samara...

Communications majors! It's going to be a nice change of pace seeing people other than Samara being responsible for the destruction of this dorm.

So that happened. And now I feel bad for crossing off the request to change Samara's "Dislikes Children" trait.

Using this moment, I guess I can compromise. I'll change her trait to something else, but not to something specific. That's not fair to the others who were randomly picked for her original traits.

Instead, we'll use random chance to decide this again.

Can't say that conflicts with any of Samara's current traits.

From here on out, whenever something good happens to Samara, her mood will improve a lot more dramatically than usual.

Now we just need to have something good to actually happen to her.

Because we're art majors, the college gave Samara a sketchbook.

This will increase her painting skill, which for some reason is completely separate and unaffected from her street art skill, which one would assume has at least similar concepts.

...Uh...huh...

...That's fine. Samara's here to learn, so maybe these art classes will teach her a thing or two about drawing.

MONDAY

Okay, Millie. Just hold that pose.

Hope that's comfortable, because this is gonna take a while.

And done! Tah-dah!

It's a robo-chest.

Thanks for coming over to pose while we doodled for a little while, that was funny.

Now go away, we gotta get to class.

God, that class took forever. How long can a lecture about drawing inside the lines even take?

Let's grab a bite to eat at this worryingly copyright infringing fast food restaurant and call it a day.

...Or maybe we can have some fun playing with fire at Millie's party?

Hope she actually remembers this time. We're running out of spray pant to tag her dorm with.

What do you know, she actually remembered.

Although it's sorta unconventional that the dress code for the party was "swimwear only," especially given how cold it is outside right now--

Good god.

Somebody introduce Millie to a razor, already.

Good god.

Somebody introduce this guy to a razor, instead. What a joke.

Hey, why not seize the day? You can probably glue Millie's massive pile of shaved body hair to your face or something. At least then you'd look less stupid than you do now.

Here's an idea! We've got some leftover chemicals from our semester in science.

Let's catalyze some reactions, shall we?

Awesome, it made stink gas!

Aaand that minimized everyone's hygiene stat. Not awesome.

Oh well, Samara smelled bad after skipping today's shower anyways. Not like we're at a loss.

But hey, enough burning smoke will hide any stench.

Move it, handlebars.

Now we're cooking with fire.

Time for the pièce de résistance.

Oooh, pretty.

But pretty doesn't make good outros. How can we make a proper exit without ruining something?

Everyone seems to be enjoying the fire...

Which is a suitable enabler of a little depravity.

Ha ha!

I love being petty!

Party's over, everybody!

Enjoy your hypothermia! Hope you don't need those frostbitten fingers for your next exam, losers!

Oh, and uh, call us later, Millie. It was nice seeing you.

TUESDAY

You ever notice how it's like, constantly snowing here?

Hey, somebody broke the sink.

Awesome! The sink's on the lower floor, too!

All we need to do is let this flood, and we can finally get a swimming pool!

Wow. I was joking when I said these are probably our dumbest dorm-mates yet.

Okay, not really. I was pretty serious when I said that. But these idiots are standing outside in the snow in their undies, and digging around filthy leaf piles.

These people are morons.

Case in point.

C'mon, you guys. Samara didn't even explode anything. You just set the kitchen on fire by accident.

All this screaming is getting annoying. It's time for class anyways.

Okay. Lecture day. Just don't say anything stupid. We need all the help we can get, because heaven knows we can't get through this course on our art skills alone.

All we need to do is ask a simple question without upsetting the professor.

Uhm, over here.

So...you said that you can utilize color theory to create appealing contrasts of different colors, correct?

And as an artist, you utilize this frequently?

Hold on, hold on, one more thing.

So it's safe to assume your mother dressed you this morning, then, right?

Uh...that was--that was a um...a joke. Ha ha? You're mother's probably dead anyways.

...Yeah, yeah. The door's right over there. Got it.

At least now we've got some free time to practice guitar.

Nobody's giving us any tips...

Wait, what's that noise?

Oh, competition, huh?

Well, you know what they say. If you can't beat them...

...Do it literally.

Hold up...this guy is good.

Like, really, really good. And he's got so many tips, too!

What does this guy have that we don't?

It can't be looks...maybe he's better?

Nah, nobody's better than Samara.

Then...what is it?

Oh right! He has a jar!

Nobody will tip Samara unless she puts a jar out. Otherwise they think she's just doing it for...ugh...charitable reasons.

Disgusting. But uh, we'll have to get one of those jars some time.

WEDNESDAY

Glad to see that little fire issue fixed itself.

...No, we're not repairing this. We already just eat cold cereal all day anyways.

Besides, they're idiots. This is their punishment.

Alright, time to put all that art school knowledge to paper. Literally.

We're gonna fail, aren't we?

Okay, maybe the pen and pencil isn't for Samara. That's fine.

Let's see how well she can paint.

She makes kind of...okay graffiti. Even if street art and painting are apparently two different things, she's gotta at least have gotten some talent from all the lessons, right?

How's the painting coming along?

Ugh. Alright, enough. We don't need to finish this painting to tell that it's terrible. Let's just head to class.

And after class, Samara applies for additional funds.

You might have been worried that college has been draining our funds, but...

We've been applying for scholarships constantly, and they just keep throwing money at us. College practically pays more than a full time job.

Just, um, with less free time than a full time job.

THURSDAY

Oh joy, it's class activity day and everyone's supposed to draw in their sketchbook.

Yeah, thanks a lot. This is great.

It's not like we're literally constantly reminded that Samara can't draw to save her life. We needed you to make it mandatory. Thanks.

FRIDAY

I guess there's one thing these roommates excell at.

Making good jabronis to make us feel like we're not constant losers. These guys suck at this game.

Okay, it's finals day. Let's go out and fail.

...Or not. Apparently, Samara lucked out because the final exam was based on the history of art rather than the actual practice.

Even Samara can at least spout out some random dates and identify some stupid sculptures, because that doesn't actually require any skill.

One last time. Let's see if Samara's actually learned anything, just ANYTHING at all that she can use.

Hey!

An impromptu nude model! How convenient.

Hmm...

It's a bit difficult to sketch them when they're not standing still.

Whatever. Now let's gauge Samara's progress.

Samara doesn't seem to understand the purpose of a nude model.

But that's a...slight improvement over her past drawings? Maybe?

So that's enough to make Samara happy.

Or it's just her new Excitable trait making her overreact over this shrubbery.

Cool.

☐ Travel abroad
☐ Blame it on Quincey
☐ Time travel
☐ Play guitar for tips
☑ Send pizza to our old dorm
☑ Then blow it up
☑ Make money
☑ Destroy all science
☑ Get nerdy

Theta Zero fucked around with this message at 01:05 on Mar 7, 2015

Fleve
Nov 5, 2011

I'm sortof glad that time and money restraints don't allow me to buy/play The Sims 3. This LP is way better at having fun with the game than if I were playing it myself.

Also, this had to be done.

Indiiea
Sep 26, 2013
Do we have every degree now?

Anyways, when we do let's give Samara a complete makeover worthy of an every degree student like Quincey.

LifeofaGuardian
Oct 26, 2013

Every part of every human being-even their ugly sides-is beautiful. There is no limit to beauty.
Applying for extra funds is always funny when you have a full family because you can end up with a daily 40.000 simoleons if you know what you're doing (8 x 5.000)
Makes the "get a lot of money" lifetime wish very easy.
Besides that, I can honestly say I've never seen those new students in the university town. I suppose it's only normal that you end up with different people after the first few EA-made sims get their degrees.
Oh right, voting. If the science machine can't blow up, at least spray-paint the hell out of the floor around it.

Indiiea posted:

Do we have every degree now?

Anyways, when we do let's give Samara a complete makeover worthy of an every degree student like Quincey.

I don't think we do. We have the Technology and Business degree, if I'm not mistaken, and we're busy with the Art one. This means that we still have: Science and Medicine, Physical Education and Communications to go, and we still have to take one more term to finish our Arts degree.
Edit: We have the Science and Medicine degree as well, so it's just PE, Communications and finishing Art.

LifeofaGuardian fucked around with this message at 19:38 on Mar 1, 2015

EclecticTastes
Sep 17, 2012

"Most plans are critically flawed by their own logic. A failure at any step will ruin everything after it. That's just basic cause and effect. It's easy for a good plan to fall apart. Therefore, a plan that has no attachment to logic cannot be stopped."
Is it just me, or did that street performer look a lot like a certain fellow from Auspolhaus...?

Either way, team up with him, then start a band with him, Quincey, and Genghis when you get home. Also find a way to bring him home with you.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Brag about superior intellect and academic skills on the blog. The world must know.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
Decorate the science machine with your art.

Sketchie
Nov 14, 2012

EclecticTastes posted:

Is it just me, or did that street performer look a lot like a certain fellow from Auspolhaus...?

Either way, team up with him, then start a band with him, Quincey, and Genghis when you get home. Also find a way to bring him home with you.
Now that you mention it, it DOES look like Kirby...

Anyway, keep blogging until Samara gets 5 stars.

Anchors
Nov 27, 2007
Look at all that money, just sitting there. Let's be extravagant

Cook something really expensive.

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

Sketchie posted:

Now that you mention it, it DOES look like Kirby...

Anyway, keep blogging until Samara gets 5 stars.

Count Chocula. Kirby was from the other LP.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

I know you said you wanted to do a raffle, but if Samara doesn't become a competitive eater there's no reason for life to go on.

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?

Anchors posted:

Look at all that money, just sitting there. Let's be extravagant

Cook something really expensive.

And then not share it. The unrefined proles wouldn't be able to appreciate it anyways.

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

That many simoleons, huh?

Buy a business after you move back home.

Blastinus
Feb 28, 2010

Time to try my luck
:rolldice:
Crap.
Wear the dumbest possible set of eyewear that you can afford.

If you can't get star-shaped shades or something similar, I will be disappointed.

LifeofaGuardian
Oct 26, 2013

Every part of every human being-even their ugly sides-is beautiful. There is no limit to beauty.

EclecticTastes posted:

The only way to bring a student home is marrying them.
It would be funny to come home married to some random dude and seeing Clayton go crazy.

Blastinus posted:

Wear the dumbest possible set of eyewear that you can afford.

If you can't get star-shaped shades or something similar, I will be disappointed.

He'll be able to afford anything, because makeovers are free :haw:

Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.
So, if Samara can only die of old age and her story will stop when she dies... I think I know exactly what I'm going to write in for the lifetime reward raffle. :getin:

In the meantime, wisely invest our free money hard-earned wealth in someone's business so we can get even richer. Then spend another sizeable chunk on expensive electronic gadgets.

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
Have Brenda build a game room in the basement.

megane
Jun 20, 2008

Use your obviously genius-level Primitivist art skills to draw portraits of a bunch of people you know.

cucka
Nov 4, 2009

TOUCHDOWN DETROIT LIONS
Sorry about all
the bad posting.
Permanent Rule; Get Hyped, Stay Hyped. She is now excited by everything ever and that is cool and good.

All aboard the Excitement Express, bound for fun town.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Find the naked guy. WooHoo with him.

Picayune
Feb 26, 2007

cannot be unseen
Taco Defender

T-man posted:

Find the naked guy. WooHoo with him. Blow something up next to him.

LifeofaGuardian
Oct 26, 2013

Theta, did you make Quincey and Genghis (and his family) for the lp or did you make them before the lp and they just happened to show up?

Theta Zero
Dec 22, 2014

I've seen it.

LifeofaGuardian posted:

Theta, did you make Quincey and Genghis (and his family) for the lp or did you make them before the lp and they just happened to show up?

Quincey is from a short one generation lineage I played with for a while. Gengis is from an early version of this LP.

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

What about that sad dude who eat nothing but TV dinners?

Theta Zero
Dec 22, 2014

I've seen it.

Mr Tastee posted:

What about that sad dude who eat nothing but TV dinners?

That's Carl. I made him a while back but didn't get far with him. I mainly use him to test things now, although he does sneak into a few screenshots occasionally.

Theta Zero
Dec 22, 2014

I've seen it.
College: Week 6

To do

☐ Travel abroad
☐ Blame it on Quincey
☐ Time travel
☐ Get a post-graduation makeover
☐ Defile all science
☐ Try forming a band
☐ Act smart while blogging
☐ Make the blog to end all blogs
☐ Cook something fancy
☐ But don't share
☐ Buy into a monopoly back at home
☐ Wear a dumb pair of glasses
☐ Buy some electronic doodads
☐ Make a game room in the basement
☐ Draw portraits of everybody
☐ Get hyped
☐ Blow up the naked guy

It's time to double our workload! This week, we're going to finish off our fine arts degree for good.

This is gonna suck.

But on the flipside, we can get class credit for playing a guitar. So why don't we multitask and play the guitar for tips while we're at it?

Samara couldn't find a jar, but the case the guitar came in works just fine.

She's been practicing for a while, and now it's starting to show.

See? She's been getting better already. Or she's been playing it so much that our fellow students are now tone deaf.

Either way, they're throwing money at us, so we can't complain.

While Samara is preoccupied with this semester, let's see how Quincey's doing!

About time. You sleep for forever.

Come on, let's see how your online dating profile is doing.

For the love of...

You set your preference to single women! Why are all these dudes still messaging you!?

Maybe it's just your profile picture. You are a litte bit...

Whatever. We can use that Harry loser as practice for the real thing.

As for now, we need to update your profile picture to look a bit more...appealing.

And that means...

Makeover time!

Show Gengis what you've stowed away in your closet.

Too "morning jogger."

Too "adult high school student."

Too "indecent."

Honestly, Quincey. Are these all the clothes you have? Or just the only clothes you wear?

No wonder you're so hopeless. You're practically a lost cause.

Luckily, Gengis is a miracle worker.

Let's get started.

The first thing we need to fix is your 'do. That melon helmet hairstyle you've got just ain't working.

Lucky for you, Gengis had a little gig as a hairstylist for a while. Sit back and relax, and let him work his magic.

Tah-dah!

It suits you perfectly! The ladies won't be able to keep their hands off of you!

...What? Not a fan of the hairstyle, huh?

It's not about what you want. It's about what women want!

But fine, Gengis can compromise.

There. It's not as fantastic as the dreadlocks, but better than that joke of a haircut you were running around in public with before.

Next up on the list, clothing.

You need an outfit that compliments your...

...Assets...

...Don't worry if you don't got any clothing that works, Gengis is a fashion designer-magician with scissors.

Whoops...uh...

Those must've been...left-handed scissors.

Alright, fine. Gengis can...mix and match with the clothes you've got stored away, then.

There. Now you're looking slick, slim.

If you think you look good from that perspective, then take a gander over in that mirror and see how the world will see the new you!

Oh. Right.

Well, take Gengis's word for it. You look great.

Now it's time for a field test. Go meet Harry, and see how he reacts.

On the very slight, teeny-tiny off chance that he doesn't like it, we can always go back to the drawing board.

Just don't sweat it, Quincey. Gengis isn't gonna let you walk away until he's found you the love of your life.

Okay, hold up, hold up, hold up.

So...you went into the bar and...

...Mphh mpphh mhmm mm, mpph mhph. Mmm mppuh mmh...

...and then when you were hitting him in self defense, his buddies surrounded you and start scratching and biting you?

Man, this town is bonkers.

Must be something in the water. That's why Gengis's family doesn't use any of the main water lines. Saves money, too. See, we got this pond--

Hey!

You're looking pretty tan, buddy!

...Well, pink.

Maybe all that time out in the sun was good for you! It just had, like, a delayed reaction, or something.

Say, when did you start growing out your facial hair?

Can't say Gengis is a fan of the mutton chops.

You can't have your beard all gangly like that, you gotta trim it and keep it tidy.

Facial hair isn't an excuse to not shave, you know. You gotta have some upkeep.

Anyways, time to check if your new profile picture is working on the laaadies.

Ugh! Not again!

Wait, isn't that guy married?

Okay, fine. Time to take the proactive approach.

There's a lot of fish out in the sea. Only hopeless losers just sit around waiting for them to bite.

Real men dive into the water and wrestle them out by hand.

Just go to every local woman's profile and drop them a line. One if them's bound to be interested.

Now all we do is proactively...uh...sit back and wait. Trust Gengis. It's a last resort. Last resorts always work.

Or is that trump cards? Or are they the same thing?

...Uh, whatever. Let's just sleep and wait for your problems to fix themselves.

Hah, wow.

Can't believe Samara just leaves her door unlocked. Any idiot can just waltz in here for a quick night's rest.

Ah, robo maid! Disregard Gengis's presence within Samara's abode!

You remember nothing!

Remember! Nothing!

...Reeemeeembeer...

...Nooothiiing...

These dracula powers are cool.

Well, off to work.

About time. Gengis has been ringing your doorbell for a whole minute.

Don't you have a job, or something? How can you get away with sleeping in all day?

What was that?

You're joking, right? What a stupid question.

Of course Gengis was sleeping elsewhere. You kept leaving your itchy body hair all over the bed, growling in your sleep, and smelling like a wet dog!

Also, you hog the sheets.

Now turn on the computer. These women aren't going to date themselves.

Augh! What!?

What is WRONG with the water in this town!? Are these women insane!?

Maybe...maybe Gengis was wrong...?

No! That's impossible!

It's...it's you!

You're the reason every woman hates you, Quincey! You! Not Gengis!

That's it! Gengis has had enough. You can sit around and be all alone...uh...alone! Because Gengis is done with you!

Well, that's another A to add to the list, and another degree.

It's time for the Lifetime Reward Raffle!

Samara's got 65,000 points ripe for the spending. So here's how it'll work. Each one of you get to pick two lifetime rewards you want. If you get picked, one of your two choices will be randomly selected. You can, of course, opt to only have one choice or have the same choice as somebody else. If there aren't enough points left for the selected choice, the other one will be picked instead. If both are too expensive, then you're out of the raffle for good.

So you can pick an expensive reward to have a more significant impact on Samara's life, or a cheaper reward that has a better chance of being able to be picked. It's up to you. The raffle will continue until we run out of points, and the winners will be revealed next time. The raffle will close on Saturday.

The choices, their point values, and their descriptions are below. I have omitted choices that are irrelevant, redudant, too expensive, or would otherwise simply have no effect on Samara:

5000 POINTS:

Observant Samara learns the traits of others faster

Complimentary Entertainment Samara can watch movies or shows in the theater for free.

Competitive Eater Samara will have a much higher chance of winning competitive eating contests.

Jetsetter Samara will pay less to travel on vacation

Legendary Host Samara's parties will always be considered great

Change of Taste Samara's favorites (color, music, food) will be reselected

Inappropriate But In a Good Way Samara will never make people upset when visiting their home

Discount Diner Samara can get cheaper food when eating at restaurants

Eye Candy Samara will give a slight improvement to everybody's mood when she's in the same room as them

The Hustler Samara will win bar games (pool, darts, shuffleboard) more often

Professional Slacker Samara can slack off at work and not have her preformance negatively affected

Festival Frequenter Samara will win more tickets at festivals

Speedy Cleaner Samara will finish cleaning things much faster

7500 POINTS

Watering Hole Regular Samara will get large discounts on drinks

Simmunity Samara will never get sick

10000 POINTS

Flying Vacuum Samara will get a vacuum as a vehicle

Fertility Treatment Samara will be more likely to have twins or even triplets

Immune to Heat Samara will never overheat

Immune to Cold Samara will never freeze

Steel Bladder Samara will never have to use the bathroom again

Professional Simolean Booster Samara will get more money doing professions (ie: detective work, ect... or doing a skill such as writing or inventing as a job)

The Next Big Thing Samara will be more successful if she becomes a performer (magician, band, singer, ect...)

Stone Hearted Samara will never be affected by events that cause strong emotions (death, breaking up, being robbed, ect...)

Prepared Traveler Samara can spend more time on vacations

Never Dull Samara can repetitively use a social interaction without the other person being bored

Multitasker Samara's job preformance will increase much faster

Opportunistic Samara will get better rewards for doing sidequests/opportunities

Excellent Groupie Samara's outings will always be successful

Bookshop Bargainer Samara will get a discount at the book store

Entrepreneurial Mindset Samara will be promoted faster working at professions (ie: detective work, ect... or doing a skill such as writing or inventing as a job)

Change Lifetime Wish Samara can change her Lifetime Wish

Engaging Samara will be more entertaining as a performer (magician, band, singer, ect...)

All Weather Champion Samara will win more often at festival events

15000 POINTS

Vacationer Samara can skip a day at work with less loss to work performance

Dirt Defiant Samara can shower less often

Learned Relic Hunter Samara can find rarer objects while on vacation

The Was Deliberate Samara's mistakes as a performer (magician, band, singer, ect...) will be ignored by the audience

No Bills Ever Samara will never pay bills

Suave Seller Samara will sell things for more money at the pawn shop

Attractive Samara will start relationships with a higher boost

Haggler Samara can buy things at stores for a cheaper price

Better Mixologist Samara will be better at Mixology

Raised by Wolves Samara will have better relationships with animals

Fast Learner Samara will learn skills faster

17500 POINTS

Always on the List Samara can always get into VIP sections

20000 POINTS

Super Green Thumb Samara will be better at gardening

Artisan Crafter Samara will be better at sculpting

Carefree Samara will gain Fun stat much faster

Born to Cook Samara will be better at cooking

Hover Bed Samara gets the best bed in the game

ExtraordinAIRe-Inator Samara gets an item that gives everyone in the room it's placed in a large mood boost

25000 POINTS

Hardly Hungry Samara will need to eat much, much less often

Super Nanny Samara will be better babysitting or raising kids

Animal Expert Samara will be better at raising animals

Extra Creative Samara will be more likely to create more expensive artistic works

Meditative Trance Sleep Samara will sleep much less often

The Cloud-Inator 9000 Samara will get a joke item that allows her to make a tiny cloud that rains above other people's heads

Dusty Old Lamp Samara will get a mysterious lamp...

Body Sculptor Samara will get an object that lets her change her body size (fat, skinny, scrawny, buff)

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
The Cloud-Inator 9000

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

The Cloud-Inator 9000 aka Quincey's New Hat

Sketchie
Nov 14, 2012

Hmm... I'm going to give Samara Always on the List lifetime perk. She needs to get herself known to the rich and popular.

...so she can blow them all up!

Samara should use a vacation after college, so let's help her out with the Jetsetter lifetime wish as well.

Also, poor Qunicey, he just doesn't have any luck with the ladies. I wonder what he's going to change into next... first he was a human, then a vampire, and now a werewolf. Also, does Gengis have a thing for Qunicey?? First he says that his goal is to marry Qunicey, but changes his mind when Blaise overhears him. Then he comments on Qunicey's... assets... when trying to figure out how to make him more appealing to the ladies.

EDIT: ...just how is Samara tagging her dorm on the outside of the 2nd and 3rd floors? I just noticed!

Sketchie fucked around with this message at 04:50 on Mar 15, 2015

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Dusty Old Lamp so we can eventually have a genie roommate.

Chwoka
Jan 27, 2008

I'm Abed, and I never watch TV.

No Bills Ever

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
Flying Vacuum and Hover Bed. What's Lifetime Points for but to use frivolously?

EclecticTastes
Sep 17, 2012

"Most plans are critically flawed by their own logic. A failure at any step will ruin everything after it. That's just basic cause and effect. It's easy for a good plan to fall apart. Therefore, a plan that has no attachment to logic cannot be stopped."
No Bills Ever

While we're at it, your town is getting ridiculous with the contagious supernatural critters. Remove werewolf/vampire status from the Sims in your town, preferably by way of NRaas and not the slow way.

Fashionably Great
Jul 10, 2008
If No Bills Ever means Samara can blow as much poo poo up as she wants without getting fined, I think the answer is obvious.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Grape Soda posted:

If No Bills Ever means Samara can blow as much poo poo up as she wants without getting fined, I think the answer is obvious.

It doesn't.

Anchors
Nov 27, 2007
Meditative Trance Sleep, because this is just amazingly useful.
and
Always on the List for seeing where all the important, fun people are.

Sketchie posted:

EDIT: ...just how is Samara tagging her dorm on the outside of the 2nd and 3rd floors? I just noticed!

Once a tag is made, you can drag it around as an object. Or Samara has mastered flight.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
Flying Vacuum] and Meditative Trance Sleep

I don't know if they fixed the sleep one to where you actually have to sleep on occasion, but when I used it my sim just hovered at about 80% energy until the heat death of the universe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sketchie
Nov 14, 2012

Anchors posted:

Meditative Trance Sleep, because this is just amazingly useful.
and
Always on the List for seeing where all the important, fun people are.

Once a tag is made, you can drag it around as an object. Or Samara has mastered flight.
Seeing how deliciously absurd this LP is, I'm hedging on the latter. :allears:

• Locked thread