Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pro Target

yeah... in the sense that rheyre all stinkers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pro Target

Dark souls is a game for casualswho cant beat ZX spectrum platformers from 1983, minecraft is a dumb blocks game for babies,starbound guy got rich copying ff2 sprites, and catacomb kids is a snoozer of a roguelite. ... got anything else to say

Pro Target

"Wpwww... theres a skeleton and it doesnt just die when i press X... i cant do a lethal takedown unless i walk BEHIND it.... and get this. if you die, you need to walk back to where you were and pick up all your souls. this truly is the next level fo difficult gaming"

i am he

Pro Target posted:

"Wpwww... theres a skeleton and it doesnt just die when i press X... i cant do a lethal takedown unless i walk BEHIND it.... and get this. if you die, you need to walk back to where you were and pick up all your souls. this truly is the next level fo difficult gaming"

bwatts

its not that difficult, since parrying makes it really easy. however, it is still a very fun game and every time people on the internet say otherwise i get a little bit more upset.

Stormyish

Grey Dead Dude Stabbing: The Simulator

Pro Target

actually its really good. dark souls isa cool and good game and an amazing continuation (well demon souls was but you know) of fromsofts legacy of dungeon crawlers... followu p to kings field iv

deep dish peat moss

This is the furthest I've made it. This game is hard... but if you practice with a spear and get a good Thrust, you can penetrate anything.

Stormyish

King's Quest III was the greatest game of all time

tao of lmao

should i main hunter horn?

Pro Target

Garbage Person posted:

should i main hunter horn?

yes

Pro Target

its the ebst weapon aesthetically

3D Megadoodoo

Stormyish posted:

King's Quest III was the greatest game of all time

Please don't troll thank you.

Stormyish

holy poo poo, with that colony charter mod this game is kicked into overdrive
I can't believe how simple the main game is compared to this

deep dish peat moss

Stormyish posted:

holy poo poo, with that colony charter mod this game is kicked into overdrive
I can't believe how simple the main game is compared to this

Yeah. It feels like half of a game without it

Scaly Haylie

ZenVulgarity posted:

So piccolo in Zverse 420 (lol) was rollin' a blunt with Kami and was like "man I wish weed was legal"

But he forgot shenron was there because he was high as gently caress and goku was all like BUT I NEEDED TO REVIVE MY SON

And piccolo was all like "hit this poo poo"

tao of lmao

i want to hunt monsters with my friends but the servers are down :negative:

Scaly Haylie

they're making a new toejam & earl game

beer pal

does that game play well with 1 control stick? monster hunter i mean

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

Garbage Person posted:

i want to hunt monsters with my friends but the servers are down :negative:

im goign to delete the game because of this F U capcome

tao of lmao

beer pal posted:

yeah i mean i pretty much only used the lock on L button stuff on the wii u version so it was easy to pick it up on 3ds imo.

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

beer pal posted:

yea its fine

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

its a lot better than trying to use a PSP to play it, thats for sure

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

today I made a medical heli in robocraft and imagined i was the mash

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Pro Target

seregios is by far the easiest Urgent Quest monster in the gamee except for dundormo dunbo or whatever which doesnt count since its a set piece fight

Koishi Komeiji

Looking forward to this bad boy coming out soon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qtQWUF6-Co
Please don't sue the poo poo out of these guys Nintendo :pray:

Pro Target

Hmm well, the good thing about the mother games was shigesato itois genius writing. but im sure a bunch of idiotic white nerds will do just as well

Pro Target

not gonnabe supporting the games equivalent of terrible fanfiction over here, though

joke_explainer

good for them if they make some kind of fan work they enjoy b/c they are fans... i'm not going to play it or anything but its cool they were so into it. same goes for fanfic people I suppose

Koishi Komeiji

Yeah I agree, the only reason to play a game is writing. Things like gameplay, music, graphics are just window dressing.

joke_explainer

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Yeah I agree, the only reason to play a game is writing. Things like gameplay, music, graphics are just window dressing.

well the gameplay of the mother games wasn't exactly groundbreaking or anything, right? its a classic specifically because of the writing

Pro Target

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Yeah its gonna be really coiol to fight "The Random Cheese" enemy as a palette swapped lucas sprite

i am he

Security Drone posted:

well the gameplay of the mother games wasn't exactly groundbreaking or anything, right? its a classic specifically because of the writing

Pro Target posted:

Yeah its gonna be really coiol to fight "The Random Cheese" enemy as a palette swapped lucas sprite

Pro Target

easy way to tell cool mother fans from lovely ones

cool ones: lik ethe writing
lovely ones: like to laugh ebcause its a hippie !!!! its a NEW AGE retro HIPPY.. wow!~!!! THE FUNNY SPRITE

fuck. marry. t-rex

How to tell cool mother fans from posers:

Trick question it's all 2d pixel art garbage, this fail game doesn't even have multiplayer or pvp

i am he

i like the retro graphics of mother 2. and playng as ness in super smash brothers (n64)

fuck. marry. t-rex

*me gunning down pregnant women in GTA*

Haha now THIS is an abortion subtext BLAMMO

Pro Target

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

*me gunning down pregnant women in GTA*

Haha now THIS is an abortion subtext BLAMMO

lol

Al Borland

by XyloJW
I found a new game called. "Let's Murder Pro Target."

The game seems rather simple at first but gets more complex as it goes.

You start out with a stick and start beating a rock with a face, that doesn't do much then you evovle to a wooden bat, then metal bat, and various forms of hammers etc..

Then it really branches out and you get creative ways to murder him. Pretty fun.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!
I'm playing through OoT for the first time since I was a kid, and it's a totally different game than I remember, but just as good. Now I really want to get a digital upconverter and SCART cable. anyone ever try one of those?