Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

Noyemi K posted:

Found by our great friend Bismuth:

loving titswats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Noyemi K posted:

Found by our great friend Bismuth:

DO YOU WANT TO GET FIRED?
Yes.
FOLLOW UP QUESTION:
DO YOU WANT TO GET FIRED AND POSSIBLY GO TO JAIL?
Yes.

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

EmmyOk posted:

I don't think it's that women's trouser have no pockets because they're for women. I wear skinny jeans and they have awful pockets because they're skinny jeans, sometimes I have to squeeze my phone out of them like toothpaste.

Sounds like someone's never encountered the "pants with fake pockets" thing. :v:

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
Went hunting for another story to post here and found a well-loved gem that hasn't been posted yet

Not quite the usual STDH formula, but I didn't want to spoil the ending that's apparently heroic to reddit

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Should I even ask what that nonsensical poo poo about the bob cut means?

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx

Kimmalah posted:

He hates women and apparently is proud of it.

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Afraid of Audio posted:

He hates women and apparently is proud of it.

I kind of assumed it was something like that, I've just honestly never heard it used like that before.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
Reddit has this weird thing where they assume women with a bob cut will want the manager.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Kimmalah posted:

What I assume he is referring to

jodai
Mar 2, 2010

Banging with all due hardness.

FrozenVent posted:

Reddit has this weird thing where they assume women with a bob cut will want the manager.

I think it's appropriate in the same way that neckbeard is shorthand for weird, greasy nerd shut in.

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

FrozenVent posted:

I have a bob and I was usually the one having to listen to people who wanted to speak to a manager. :shepicide:

SodomyGoat101
Nov 20, 2012

Kimmalah posted:

I have a bob and I was usually the one having to listen to people who wanted to speak to a manager. :shepicide:

Well, maybe you're one of the good ones.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

FrozenVent posted:

Is it me or is this dog whistle as gently caress? Like 90% of the women I know with a bob cut are black. The only white women I know with it are punk or goth.

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

snergle posted:

Is it me or is this dog whistle as gently caress? Like 90% of the women I know with a bob cut are black.

No I think it's just an extension of the old "women with short hair are crazy and probably rebellious feminazis/lesbians."

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Kimmalah posted:

No I think it's just an extension of the old "women with short hair are crazy and probably rebellious feminazis/lesbians."

I don't know anyone over 30 with a bob cut though. All the older women I know have the normal shoulder length hair or a bun.

jodai
Mar 2, 2010

Banging with all due hardness.

snergle posted:

Is it me or is this dog whistle as gently caress? Like 90% of the women I know with a bob cut are black.

That sucks if it is but when he said "bobcut" I pictured a white lady with blond highlights not unlike the picture posted above. I feel like there's enough other terms that lovely writers have at their disposal to say black people without saying black people that they didn't need to make a new one.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

quote:

Today a rather exuberant little girl, she couldn’t have been older than maybe five or six, tugged on my bag on the subway and asked me if I was a princess. Wide eyed at being misgendered for the first time in ages I simply mumbled out a “yeah” and prayed for my stop to come sooner. Without missing a beat the little girl turned back to her mother and loudly exclaimed, “mommy look! This boy is a princess! See! Boys and girls can be whatever they want!”
Sometimes children can be really incredible, yeah?

I wish someone out there would miss a beat.

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

snergle posted:

Is it me or is this dog whistle as gently caress? Like 90% of the women I know with a bob cut are black. The only white women I know with it are punk or goth.

Kimmalah posted:

Where do you live? I'm in suburban CT and I'm pretty sure that haircut comes standard with the gigantic SUV and $800,000 mortgage.
edit: this one:

EmmyOk posted:

What I assume he is referring to

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Das Boo posted:

I wish someone out there would miss a beat.
But if someone misses the beat then *RECORD SCRATCH* happens.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

CannonFodder posted:

But if someone misses the beat then *RECORD SCRATCH* happens.

*RECORD SCRATCH* Awkwaaaaaard~!

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Simple, follows the marriage formula, right to the point.

10/10, definitely didn't happen.

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
oh tumblr

I warned this boy THREE TIMES to leave me alone. To leave my possessions alone. To stop putting his feet on my books which were under my chair. To stop putting his knees against the back of my chair and pushing, which rocked me back and forth.

I told this boy THREE TIMES to leave me alone and the last time I told him. “I’ve warned you three times now. Stop, or you are gonna regret it.”

To which he taunted. “Ooooh, Dunn, sooo scared.”

So he did it again.

And I lost it. The camels back didn’t have a chance, it snapped like a kit kat.

I turned around, put my hands on his desk and as I screamed every bit of profanity at him at volumes that I’m sure were heard down the hall, and I shoved. Every ounce of anger and frustration went into that push. I pushed that desk (he was still in it.) so hard that it parted the two empty desks behind him and he almost hit the wall.

Everyone around me was stunned, but then the boys sitting beside me JUMPED to their feet and started applauding, cause someone FINALLY DID IT! Someone FINALLY stood up to the bully.

As they start to clap the teacher jumps to her feet and points to the door. “HALLWAY NOW!”

And I’m just standing there, sobbing. “I just wanted him to leave me alone. I just wanted to be left alone.”

As I was walking around the desk (people are still applauding.) the bully snapped out of his daze and jumped to his feet. “DID YOU SEE WHAT THAT PSYCHO BITCH DID!?”

I turned on a dime. “YOU WANNA SEE PSYCHO BITCH! I’LL loving SHOW YOU PSYCHO BITCH!” And I practically launched myself in his general direction. I say practically, because as my two besties scrambled to their feet to tackle me, my teacher grabbed the back of my shirt mid air and threw me into the hallway.

"YOU HALLWAY! AND YOU MISTER! OFFICE! NOW!"

"BUT I’M INNOCENT!" He tried to argue.

The boys that sat in the next aisle over stood and said ‘Ms Fye, she asked him to stop. She asked him to stop three times. We heard it.’”

She wrote him a hall pass. “You go to the office. I’ll be there in 5 minutes. And if you aren’t there sitting in a chair waiting for me, then we’re calling truente.”

The boy walked out the room gesturing like “you know you want it.” But the teacher shoved him down the hall.

After he turned the corner she turned to me and asked. “What the HELL happened?”

And all I could say (as I was crying) was “I just wanted to be left alone. I just wanted him to leave me and my stuff and my desk and my books alone. But he wouldn’t. He kept pushing my chair.He kept putting his feet on my books under the desk. He kept moving my gym bag. I just wanted to be left alone.”

She hugged me, promised me that she was going to move me, that I was never going to have to see him again. She sent me to the restroom and walked back into the classroom to inform the class that I was going to be sitting on the other side of the room. And the boys that sat next to me took it it upon themselves to save me the hassle of going back to the scene of the crime and forming a life chain, passing my things over from one kid to the next to the chair I was going to be sitting in.

I came back to the room and there was no jeering, no rude comments or gestures. Just a couple of boys pointing out that my stuff was in my new seat.

The teacher went to the office and the boy eventually got 3 day in-school suspension, and a serious tongue lashing from my teacher.

Looking back on it now, I realize how lucky I was I didn’t end up getting suspended or expelled. (Technically I never touched the boy… close… but I never touched him.) In fact, I don’t think my parents even got called. To this day they have no idea how close their daughter came to beating the poo poo out of a football player.

But the thing that stuck me the most was no one in the class ever treated me like I was crazy. In fact, it freak out this one boy so bad he left me pencils on my desk every day.

I like to think of myself as a non-violent person. But then I remember… that time I almost showed a boy what a psycho bitch really was.

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

Tetracube posted:

oh tumblr

I warned this boy THREE TIMES to leave me alone. To leave my possessions alone. To stop putting his feet on my books which were under my chair. To stop putting his knees against the back of my chair and pushing, which rocked me back and forth.

I told this boy THREE TIMES to leave me alone and the last time I told him. “I’ve warned you three times now. Stop, or you are gonna regret it.”

To which he taunted. “Ooooh, Dunn, sooo scared.”

So he did it again.

And I lost it. The camels back didn’t have a chance, it snapped like a kit kat.

I turned around, put my hands on his desk and as I screamed every bit of profanity at him at volumes that I’m sure were heard down the hall, and I shoved. Every ounce of anger and frustration went into that push. I pushed that desk (he was still in it.) so hard that it parted the two empty desks behind him and he almost hit the wall.

Everyone around me was stunned, but then the boys sitting beside me JUMPED to their feet and started applauding, cause someone FINALLY DID IT! Someone FINALLY stood up to the bully.

As they start to clap the teacher jumps to her feet and points to the door. “HALLWAY NOW!”

And I’m just standing there, sobbing. “I just wanted him to leave me alone. I just wanted to be left alone.”

As I was walking around the desk (people are still applauding.) the bully snapped out of his daze and jumped to his feet. “DID YOU SEE WHAT THAT PSYCHO BITCH DID!?”

I turned on a dime. “YOU WANNA SEE PSYCHO BITCH! I’LL loving SHOW YOU PSYCHO BITCH!” And I practically launched myself in his general direction. I say practically, because as my two besties scrambled to their feet to tackle me, my teacher grabbed the back of my shirt mid air and threw me into the hallway.

"YOU HALLWAY! AND YOU MISTER! OFFICE! NOW!"

"BUT I’M INNOCENT!" He tried to argue.

The boys that sat in the next aisle over stood and said ‘Ms Fye, she asked him to stop. She asked him to stop three times. We heard it.’”

She wrote him a hall pass. “You go to the office. I’ll be there in 5 minutes. And if you aren’t there sitting in a chair waiting for me, then we’re calling truente.”

The boy walked out the room gesturing like “you know you want it.” But the teacher shoved him down the hall.

After he turned the corner she turned to me and asked. “What the HELL happened?”

And all I could say (as I was crying) was “I just wanted to be left alone. I just wanted him to leave me and my stuff and my desk and my books alone. But he wouldn’t. He kept pushing my chair.He kept putting his feet on my books under the desk. He kept moving my gym bag. I just wanted to be left alone.”

She hugged me, promised me that she was going to move me, that I was never going to have to see him again. She sent me to the restroom and walked back into the classroom to inform the class that I was going to be sitting on the other side of the room. And the boys that sat next to me took it it upon themselves to save me the hassle of going back to the scene of the crime and forming a life chain, passing my things over from one kid to the next to the chair I was going to be sitting in.

I came back to the room and there was no jeering, no rude comments or gestures. Just a couple of boys pointing out that my stuff was in my new seat.

The teacher went to the office and the boy eventually got 3 day in-school suspension, and a serious tongue lashing from my teacher.

Looking back on it now, I realize how lucky I was I didn’t end up getting suspended or expelled. (Technically I never touched the boy… close… but I never touched him.) In fact, I don’t think my parents even got called. To this day they have no idea how close their daughter came to beating the poo poo out of a football player.

But the thing that stuck me the most was no one in the class ever treated me like I was crazy. In fact, it freak out this one boy so bad he left me pencils on my desk every day.

I like to think of myself as a non-violent person. But then I remember… that time I almost showed a boy what a psycho bitch really was.

Pencils! He must have rescued them from the pencil-killer.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

We're calling truente

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

EMT-ing as the mouse has got to be a fireable offense.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

axolotl farmer posted:

EMT-ing as the mouse has got to be a fireable offense.

I like the idea of the actor waddling over to a concession stand, demanding a wet towel in a muffled, in-character voice, then waddling back over to this kid while clutching the wet towel in his thickly padded, gloved hands before clumsily stooping over him with his gigantic bobble of a head, dropping the towel on the kid's face and holding it in place with his massive glove.

Instead of, you know, alerting EMTs.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Das Boo posted:

I remember… that time I almost showed a boy what a psycho bitch really was.

"One of our students is showing severe mood swings and got physically violent with another student! Should we tell her parents?"

"Nah."

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Das Boo posted:

I like the idea of the actor waddling over to a concession stand, demanding a wet towel in a muffled, in-character voice, then waddling back over to this kid while clutching the wet towel in his thickly padded, gloved hands before clumsily stooping over him with his gigantic bobble of a head, dropping the towel on the kid's face and holding it in place with his massive glove.

Instead of, you know, alerting EMTs.

Except Mickey doesn't talk in the parks (except during stage shows, parades, and in a couple of indoor locations), so he had to get the towel and bring it to the kid without speaking a word. :allears:

Pththya-lyi has a new favorite as of 08:31 on Mar 3, 2015

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

EZipperelli posted:

Simple, follows the marriage formula, right to the point.

10/10, definitely didn't happen.

Honestly, I'd believe that. It's got a long time between the events, and is pretty innocuous as far as stuff goes, just that they married a cop that once pulled them over, no biggie.

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

GWBBQ posted:

Where do you live? I'm in suburban CT and I'm pretty sure that haircut comes standard with the gigantic SUV and $800,000 mortgage.
edit: this one:

Somewhere where this isn't the case I guess? :shrug: I've heard the "women with short hair are crazy" thing but like I said it's always been in the sense that they're probably some kind of fringe radical weirdo.

Trebek
Mar 7, 2002
College Slice
I like how he becomes a football player by the end of the story.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

"Then I noticed the bench was in a disused supply room somewhere in the bowels of Disneyworld, lit by a single flickering neon tube, and Mickey was wearing a rubber apron, and let's just say things went downhill from there."

Big Grunty Secret
Aug 28, 2007

Just one question, though. Is there a way to take off my pants?
Found while flipping through Imgur:

And the followup:

Suuuuure, buddy. At least half the comments are calling the OP out.

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

Big Grunty Secret posted:

And the followup:

Invite him/her/xer/mushroom over HOW?

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

how me a frog posted:

Invite him/her/xer/mushroom over HOW?

*points at schlong*

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Fathis Munk posted:

*points at schlong*

The universal language of love.

constantIllusion
Feb 16, 2010

Big Grunty Secret posted:

And the followup:

"Dear Penthouse, I never thought it would ever happen to me but..."

I'm noticing that quite a bit of these STDHs are like this :iiam:

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

youll always be so sleepy when youre this tiny *plompf*

Tetracube posted:

Troper Tales posted:

That kid... is inhuman!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion
Why are there always innocent pencils?

quote:

Not As Sharp As The Pencil
HIGH SCHOOL | SEATTLE, WA, USA | BIZARRE/SILLY, PHYSICAL, STUDENTS
(Student #1 goes to sharpen a pencil, but the electric pencil sharpener doesn’t turn off when it’s supposed to.)

Student #2: “He broke it!”

Teacher: “Smack it.”

(Student #2 proceeded to smack Student #1.)

• Locked thread