Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-30191918

Saido Drinkandriveno

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
At least he wasn't huffing paint this time.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/liverpool-captain-steven-gerrard-threw-4701457

Gerrard and his mates kicked the poo poo out of some guy and video of it was then used to try and blackmail him

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Jose posted:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/liverpool-captain-steven-gerrard-threw-4701457

Gerrard and his mates kicked the poo poo out of some guy and video of it was then used to try and blackmail him

He's a scouse thug which should come as no surprise to anyone.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

In news that will surprise nobody, Nile Ranger is AWOL from Blackpool. Really taking every chance to piss away his career.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/dec/24/blackpool-lee-clark-awol-nile-ranger

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)

Bovril Delight posted:

In news that will surprise nobody, Nile Ranger is AWOL from Blackpool. Really taking every chance to piss away his career.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/dec/24/blackpool-lee-clark-awol-nile-ranger
Has anyone checked Egypt?

In other Blackpool news

quote:

The Blackpool president Valeri Belokon has suggested chairman Karl Oyston should resign after he called one of the Championship club’s supporters “a retard”.

Oyston has come under fire following revelations at the weekend that he exchanged a series of foul-mouthed text messages with Blackpool fan Stephen Smith, who Oyston referred to as “a retard” and told him to “enjoy the rest of your special needs day out”.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
Hope Solo is a real piece of work.

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

lad culture

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-31702374

quote:

England and Sunderland footballer Adam Johnson has been arrested on suspicion of having sex with a 15-year-old girl.

Durham Police said a 27-year-old had been arrested earlier on suspicion of sexual activity with a girl under 16, and remained in police custody.

Sunderland AFC said he had been suspended pending the outcome of the police investigation.

News of the arrest of a Premier League footballer was revealed earlier in The Sun newspaper.

The Sunderland-born winger has also played for Middlesbrough and Manchester City, and represented his country 12 times.

He was due to travel with the team to east Yorkshire for Tuesday night's fixture at Hull.

Sunderland said it would make no further comment on the arrest.

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
Just saw this, really is the stupidest thing to throw away your career for. I imagine when you are at the peak of physical fitness with a huge wedge in the bank there are plenty of legal women willing to jump in the sack.

EDIT: Internet coming up trumps with the Wikipedia edits though, sadly changed and locked now:

"On March 2nd 2015, Johnson was arrested in connection with having sex with a 15 year old child. It was the first time Johnson had scored with the England U19s in nearly a decade."

Bacon Terrorist fucked around with this message at 21:23 on Mar 2, 2015

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

God help you if ever you're caught on these shores

A man's ambition must indeed be small
To write his name upon a shithouse wall

Lofty132 posted:

Just saw this, really is the stupidest thing to throw away your career for. I imagine when you are at the peak of physical fitness with a huge wedge in the bank there are plenty of legal women willing to jump in the sack.

You can take the boy out of 'Boro, but you can't take the boy out of underage girls.

JorahTheExplorer
Oct 23, 2013

You aren't my Alves, Afonso Alves,
you make me sa-aad when sky's are blue,
and Georgie Best, cost fucking less,
so please take my Alves away.
Its an easy mistake to make. You think you are sleeping with an international footballer, and it turns out to be Adam Johnson

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
Posted in the EPL thread, but I bet its really loving boring like he went out to a club and took a girl home who'd got in without being ID'd or something.

Or it isn't, and hes an ian watkins type.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

serious gaylord posted:

Posted in the EPL thread, but I bet its really loving boring like he went out to a club and took a girl home who'd got in without being ID'd or something.

Or it isn't, and hes an ian watkins type.

Thats not a defense that works

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
She'd be legal in most of Europe. You British nonces never learn.

Carrier
May 12, 2009

Jose posted:

Yeah but its a lot less exciting than it could be

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Jose posted:

Well no, which is why he's been charged.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

serious gaylord posted:

He'd be charged anyway but i get the point that its less exciting

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January

Jose posted:

He'd be charged anyway but i get the point that its less exciting

What scenario would excite you the most Jose?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Sunderland getting relegated and this turning out to be nothing

JorahTheExplorer
Oct 23, 2013

You aren't my Alves, Afonso Alves,
you make me sa-aad when sky's are blue,
and Georgie Best, cost fucking less,
so please take my Alves away.

Jose posted:

Sunderland getting relegated

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

Jose posted:

Yes it is, and it has several times. When the expectation of the environment is 18+ the judge is allowed to rule for exceptional circumstance.

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

By exceptional circumstances I mean that the judge is allowed to not put you on the nonce list if he thinks they've got cracking tits.

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010
Let's argue about every possibility before we know any details, IMO. This will save time in the end.

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

I bet he loves children. He has that look.

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

He's always been beset by poor decision making on the pitch. Now he can't even decide what to do when there's no grass there.

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011

Spangly A posted:

He's always been beset by poor decision making on the pitch. Now he can't even decide what to do when there's no grass there.

wow!

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

What, I wonder, does this hidden face of madness reveal of the makers? These K'Chain Che'Malle?
I wonder if he did a Joey Barton?

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Masonity posted:

I wonder if he did a Joey Barton?

That depends, is Joey Barton a 15-year-old?

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

What, I wonder, does this hidden face of madness reveal of the makers? These K'Chain Che'Malle?

vyelkin posted:

That depends, is Joey Barton a 15-year-old?

No but he put his cigar out in a youth players eye...

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Masonity posted:

No but he put his cigar out in a youth players eye...

That kid looks like he deserved it tbh, and now he's a wife beater

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
Adam Johnson's hot girlfriend:

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

TheBigAristotle posted:

Adam Johnson's hot girlfriend:

Cock

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Adam Johnson was too drunk to consent.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
Don't want to make it a racial thing, but its weird that Adam Johnson is getting in trouble, whereas at the peak of his DC united fame a then 28 year old Freddy Adu hosed more black teens than the SAT and also deflowered famous early 2000's pop star JoJo and has yet to answer for his crimes.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

African AIDS cum posted:

Don't want to make it a racial thing, but its weird that Adam Johnson is getting in trouble, whereas at the peak of his DC united fame a then 28 year old Freddy Adu hosed more black teens than the SAT and also deflowered famous early 2000's pop star JoJo and has yet to answer for his crimes.

hmm... makes u think....

Bland
Aug 31, 2008

Winner Of The TRP I dont actually remember the contest im pretty high right now here's your venkys tag

serious gaylord posted:

He hasn't been charged as far as I've seen

Bland
Aug 31, 2008

Winner Of The TRP I dont actually remember the contest im pretty high right now here's your venkys tag

I'm sure he's guilty anyway though. The dirty evil nonce bastard.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Bland posted:

I'm sure he's guilty anyway though. The dirty evil nonce bastard.

What if they were in love?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
If more english players could adapt to playing abroad they wouldn't have this problem.