Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

thathonkey posted:

Ice cold coke w real sugar goes excellent with any burg :colbert:

I like an ice cold glass of squeezed lemonade with a burg myself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
At In-N-Out I always go 3/4 pink lemonade 1/4 7-Up. Its good.

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

what nobody makes suicides to drink anymore?

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

In-N-Out 3x3 with grilled onions for dinner tonight. I burged, burged hard. Feels good man.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Ultimate Mango posted:

In-N-Out 3x3 with grilled onions for dinner tonight. I burged, burged hard. Feels good man.

may not be god tier like some of the snobbier california burg places like umami burger but it scratches the late night burg itch.

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

etalian posted:

may not be god tier like some of the snobbier california burg places like umami burger but it scratches the late night burg itch.

Umami burger is good and is totally not the same thing as In-N-Out. Heck, Slaters 50/50 is closer to my house than In-N-Out and it is yet a third entirely different and separate thing. It's all burgs. It's all good.
But then again I am a total heretic. The Tuna sandwich at The Habit is better than any of their burgers.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I usually go with a sweetened iced tea cause soda is gross. If not then water, which is what I should be doing anyway.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Sweet tea and lemonade (not mixed together, unless youre into that) go great as well and I use them to burg just as often because it's hard to find "real" coke sometimes.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

Dyna Soar posted:

you're gonna be hungry 3 hours after that meal tho

1500+ calories :stare:

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

serious norman posted:

1500+ calories :stare:

itt goons discover caloric density

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Fetus Tree posted:

itt goons discover caloric density

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Please make healthy choices and exercise on a regular basis. Live healthy and burg responsibly.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

Chinatown posted:

Please make healthy choices and exercise on a regular basis. Live healthy and burg responsibly.

:getout:

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

Chinatown posted:

Be excellent to each other, and party on, dudes.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

eat burgers imo

Halah
Sep 1, 2003

Maybe just another light that shines
If I saw a dude riding with this I'd be sorely tempted to buy him a burger and a beer

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Just had another of the same burg I had yesterday but this time with cheese.

pretty good breakfast

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
*flash forward to 2030* *we are all dead from heart disease itt* no regrets :burger: 3x a day

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
sex is a vigorous physical activity so just gently caress your burgs before you eat them

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Sizone posted:

sex is a vigorous physical activity so just gently caress your burgs before you eat them

Carls Jr is an aphrodisiac

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
it is why wendys has a picture of a hot chick on the bag

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Sizone posted:

it is why wendys has a picture of a hot chick on the bag

idk you'd think they'd include a napkin with their takeout then

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

LeoMarr posted:

Carls Jr is an aphrodisiac

just ask Kate

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Hardees/Carl Jr are actually awesome burgs but they (obviously) lean towards the ridiculous end of the spectrum. If you get the classic $6 Burger, it's honestly very nice.

I don't 'get' burgers that are a huge patty, shredded bbq pork, onion rings, sriracha, pickled eggs, and a type of bread that hasn't even been named yet, so I don't go for their stupid options. Just...burg.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Fetus Tree posted:

soda is so loving gross

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

...ok I kind of want pickled egg slices on a burger to substitute for actual pickles now.
I trolled myself. I hate when that happens.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i got culvers for the first time yesterday

p drat good

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Can I ask what you got?
I think I mentioned before in this thread, but I live deep in the heart of Wisconsin. Real Culver's territory, if you catch my drift...

And everything I've gotten, from fries to burgs to sandwiches has been so greasy as to be just...gross.
I got a patty melt once that I could have literally wrung the grease out of like a dishcloth, and fries multiple times, that were just wet and limp.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Big Beef City posted:

And everything I've gotten, from fries to burgs to sandwiches has been so greasy as to be just...gross.
I got a patty melt once that I could have literally wrung the grease out of like a dishcloth, and fries multiple times, that were just wet and limp.

this is the worst. too much grease is a huge problem and can devastate even the best burg and fries. gotta be careful at establishments that are prone to this sort of thing.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
it's pretty hilarious/awesome that our thread about burgers went gold lol

tbf, its literally one of the best threads in gbs as far as the people that actually post in it

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

chicken burgers : heresy or delicious twist on an old favorite?

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I want a whey protein burger

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Chicken sandwiches are good but not a burger.

Chicken patties? Mehhhhh.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
you might get a pass for ground turkey but chicken is pushing it imho

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i've never even heard of ground chicken. had my fair share of turkey burgers though... they're... OK. kinda bland. if you're trying to burg healthier or something they're more than fine but other than having a specific reason like that i'd avoid

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
a lot of supermarkets will carry it but imo it has limited use for a group of people that post daily abt burgers

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

Chicken on bread or bun is a sandwich.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
What about a burger kfc double down style

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
enough about these obviously inferior patty options. im about to make some :siren: real angus beef burgs :siren: for dinner tonight. if youve been following my extremely interesting storyline I still havent bought fuckin proper buns :doh: eh ill figure something out. not gonna do a bagel again though honestly it turned out pretty aight the other day. maybe ill do a patty melt type of thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
how does a patty melt differ from a burger?

• Locked thread