Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheRealestMatt
Jun 27, 2014

The Boss. The CEO. The J-Cup Lover.

Captain Invictus posted:

Oh heh, I thought you had done them before and I couldn't remember what games they were for, you've not done them at all? :v:

Must be thinking of spoilercasts.

The only ACTUAL one I can think of is the end of NMH. Where the "final" episode is like 35 mins of me going through all the extra stuff, and talking about the port vs the wii version, etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

TheRealestMatt posted:

That's actually not a bad idea, man!

Can't wait for that Prison Break retrospective.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Tae posted:

An hour long video of Pat punching a mirror and shrieking incoherently?

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Rodyle posted:

An hour long video of Pat punching a mirror and shrieking incoherently?

Apocalypse NOW NOW NOW?

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
Strange new adventures in podcasting: #82: NO GODS. OR KINGS. ONLY SSAPO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSSihdRcDnU

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

After that podcast I'm sort of curious about where the hell Plague must live, because my Kentucky internet isn't top of the line but it's not that terrible.

And :laffo: at the idiots immediately assuming that the Biofreaks thing was Matt's fiancee being a nag. I know reading Youtube comments is always a mistake, but holy poo poo there's an actual discussion there of just how all the "Zaibatsu waifus" must be bitches because...reasons?

Tae posted:

I think that's just the part of the LP where Pat mentioned his descent into madness and just started yelling at the game incoherently pretty shortly after. :v:

Kimmalah fucked around with this message at 11:45 on Mar 3, 2015

DPM
Feb 23, 2015

TAKE ME HOME
I'LL CHECK YA BUM FOR GRUBS
The Yo Videogames! stream last night was so awesome. I actually thought Max & co. was going to quit. Then I thought Pat was going to fall asleep during the stream. I was wrong on both counts. SSAPO LIVES!

KaosMachina
Oct 9, 2012

There's nothing special about me.
http://yachtclubgames.com/plague-of-shadows/
Podcast just went up a bit too early for them to catch the news that Shovel Knight: Plague of Gripes Shadows expansion has been announced.

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Children STILL love me, dammit!

KaosMachina posted:

http://yachtclubgames.com/plague-of-shadows/
Podcast just went up a bit too early for them to catch the news that Shovel Knight: Plague of Gripes Shadows expansion has been announced.

It wouldn't be a good podcast if breaking news didn't spring up the instant Woolie pushes the upload button.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Aaaaaaand The Phantom Pain got a release date today as well :lol:

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

This Plague/Zone conversation is incredible

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
I'm liking how Mad World is alternating between big HYPE moments and super chill playthrough. Although I don't think that hospital segment was supposed to be left in unedited?

Charles Martel
Mar 7, 2007

"The Hero of the Age..."

The hero of all ages
Since we're posting stuff they barely missed, I'll link this list of bomb-rear end indie games coming to XBox One, including motherfucking Shovel Knight! Now I can finally play it.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Why not get it on Steam? Can't imagine your computer couldn't run it.

Ailumao
Nov 4, 2004

Captain Invictus posted:

I'm waiting on the Vita version cause I'm basically Liam on this subject.

But really I just think it would be a good commute game and the Vita's screen doesn't make me throw up the way the 3DS's does.

Charles Martel
Mar 7, 2007

"The Hero of the Age..."

The hero of all ages

Captain Invictus posted:

I could, but the Xbox One is my primary platform so I would rather have everything on there is possible.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

This is something I figured the guys would like. Liam anyway

TexMexFoodbaby
Sep 6, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Shades of wonderful 101 almost. Also I didn't know this thread existed in RGD. I feel like a silly goose.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Oh my God, that "bioterror" in the opening of RE Revelation 2 made me laugh a split second before you guys reacted to it. Fantastic juxtaposition.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
I love RE games for the sheer goofy schlock factor no matter what the actual quality of the game in question is. I'm up for another adventure in zombie killing, I mean bio-terrorism.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
wow Revelations 2 looks legit good!

TexMexFoodbaby
Sep 6, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
It's almost a shame that Pat's face in the title picture is the scariest thing.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Thinking on it now I'm probably forgetting something super recent but... is this one of the first legit co-op playthroughs on the channel?

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

Thinking on it now I'm probably forgetting something super recent but... is this one of the first legit co-op playthroughs on the channel?

Shalin Monks.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Tae posted:

Shalin Monks.

It's this, Shaolin Monks and the beat 'em ups if you wanna count those.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

Tae posted:

Shalin Monks.

Who?!

You mean that LP everybody forgot before it finished?

TheRealestMatt
Jun 27, 2014

The Boss. The CEO. The J-Cup Lover.
BIONIC COMMANDO RE-ARMED

Also, my fiancee WORKS at the hospital, was just waiting for her to text me when she got out, cuz we had a date that night. Everything's fine!

RER2 is really good!

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
Hey Matt, Pat mentioned on the podcast that someone sent him the Kotal Kahn vs Rain fight from the MKX comics, but did anyone ever show you the fight between Scorpion and your favorite MK character, Hsu Hao?

Something tells me he's not going to show up in the game...

TexMexFoodbaby
Sep 6, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
You guys have no idea how many times that Boon sent that picture back before it was perfect.

Also just saw Starry Eyes. Haha man Matt wasn't kidding. The soundtrack was pretty good too.

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Children STILL love me, dammit!

Rhonne posted:

Hey Matt, Pat mentioned on the podcast that someone sent him the Kotal Kahn vs Rain fight from the MKX comics, but did anyone ever show you the fight between Scorpion and your favorite MK character, Hsu Hao?

Something tells me he's not going to show up in the game...

Pfffffffffft. That's a flesh wound in NRS land. He'll be back as Zombie Hao or something. Probably the last DLC character you never knew you wanted.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Headless Hao, the most dangerous of foes.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
i went back and watched downpour and am watching indigo prophecy again, its kinda surprising how little things have changed

also did max post a video of highlights for the bio freaks struggle yet?

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/YachtClubGames/status/573208273681182721

Toads are going over Zubaz yet again.

Sad Mammal
Feb 5, 2008

You see me laughin

TheRealestMatt posted:

RER2 is really good!

Man, it's gonna be bitterly ironic if/when it shapes up to be better than Evil Within. For starters it's already proving my "Don't Make Your Character 'Generic White Dudeman' Unless You Absolutely Have To" rule.

Solaris Knight
Apr 26, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT POWER RANGERS MYSTIC FORCE
The fact that I have to wait a week to hear the Zaibatsu talk about Battletoads is making me super impatient.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
All I can say about it is that for some reason I find Claire's nose huge. It feels like someone stuck a Mr.(Ms.?) Potato Head piece on her.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Does Moira ever get to do more than shine a flashlight and swing a crowbar? I'm liking the game so far, but it seems kind of weird to give the second player so little to do.

Sad Mammal posted:

Man, it's gonna be bitterly ironic if/when it shapes up to be better than Evil Within. For starters it's already proving my "Don't Make Your Character 'Generic White Dudeman' Unless You Absolutely Have To" rule.

Speaking of Evil Within, are there any plans to do that new DLC when it comes out or are they just done with that game?

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I'm pretty sure Pat mentioned in the LP they're doing the DLC, but I dunno if they're actually gonna follow through with it given how nothing the game is.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
on the topic of things you want to hear the best friends talk about, i really wish that persona 5 chat didn't get sandbagged when it got announced last month

they have still maintained relative silence on the topic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

hubris.height posted:

on the topic of things you want to hear the best friends talk about, i really wish that persona 5 chat didn't get sandbagged when it got announced last month

they have still maintained relative silence on the topic

There's not a lot to say at this point