Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?

Citizen Tayne posted:

Dutch people are the tallest in the world.

Forums Terrorist posted:

thought that was the swedish or w/e

that's Denmark

but then, so is Sweden

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?

Luigi Thirty posted:

actually that's not true my favorite thing is 90s industrial

going to see ministry when they're on tour this year, let al make your ears bleed?

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

eschaton posted:

going to see ministry when they're on tour this year, let al make your ears bleed?

i can't believe ministry still exists

jerry lewis was the devil and dinga ding dang my danga long ling long

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

syscall girl posted:

it almost hasn't a whole bunch of times

then al got sober

then he relapsed and it almost didn't exist a few more times

then he got sober again

I've lost track of the number of times he's died

now he's recently divorced and about to tour so let's see how that sobriety holds out or if he starts hitting the junk, crack, acid, and bushmills right before a set again

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

eschaton posted:

it almost hasn't a whole bunch of times

then al got sober

then he relapsed and it almost didn't exist a few more times

then he got sober again

I've lost track of the number of times he's died

now he's recently divorced and about to tour so let's see how that sobriety holds out or if he starts hitting the junk, crack, acid, and bushmills right before a set again

part of me wishes that al was as verbose and uh productive as fat mike of nofx so we could have a ministry version of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLr8FTEWFS0

Soricidus
Oct 21, 2010
freedom-hating statist shill
kill all self-described journalists imo

Metrication
Dec 12, 2010

Raskin had one problem: Jobs regarded him as an insufferable theorist or, to use Jobs's own more precise terminology, "a shithead who sucks".

Forums Terrorist posted:

folk rock, the whitest and most middle class of all genres

they all went to private school btw

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

the uk school system confuses and scares me but that's not a comprehensive so gently caress em

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

syscall girl posted:

this made me laugh, because jerry lewis played the devil in "drat yankees"

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man

Thesoro posted:

rtj2 was pretty fuckin unreal

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Thesoro posted:

rtj2 was pretty fuckin unreal
killer mike is the best

quote:

"I threw a barbecue when Reagan died," he says. "Straight the gently caress up—a Reagan's Dead Barbecue. Kept it negro as a motherfucker."

ultramiraculous
Nov 12, 2003

"No..."
Grimey Drawer

eschaton posted:

i saw ministry in myrtle beach as a tiny 18 year old twink.

i only stand here today because a fatherly biker grabbed me as i was thrown around the mosh pit

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

FMguru posted:

killer mike is the best

lol

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

FMguru posted:

killer mike is the best

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unxZN3OI4MQ

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

FMguru posted:

killer mike is the best

owns

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

ultramiraculous posted:

i saw ministry in myrtle beach as a tiny 18 year old twink.

i only stand here today because a fatherly biker grabbed me as i was thrown around the mosh pit
go on...

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
if i hadn't been a solidly-built college student, i would have been stomped to death by a mosh pit at a fishbone performance

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

Seattle Karate Vs. L.A. Karate

triple sulk posted:

do you have something against genesis

or night ranger

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

Pinterest Mom posted:

loooool

“It’s really crazy how close to real life we can get with art,” marvels Gizmodo.
“The results are incredible, so much so that you’ll probably spend most of the time loudly shouting at the screen as your brain refuses to cave in and accept the truth,” gasps Huffington Post Tech.
“The photo-realistic images show how skilled computer artists have become – thanks to advancements in image manipulation software,” exclaims The Mirror.

the gullibility filling the tech sector is incredible and its nice to know that some people are exploiting that for laffs rather than to rip people off

luckily, now that tech journalism has been so thoroughly suckered and humiliated i'm sure they will learn from their mistakes and use some skeptisicm and dye diligence in the futhuargblaheuhuehue yeah right

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
tech press has been nothing but credulous bullshit since approximately the founding of popular science in 1872

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
at least they're not touting the advantages of radium enemas any more

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

infernal machines posted:

at least they're not touting the advantages of radium enemas any more