Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

W-what the gently caress?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.
Well, that's why it doesn't fly.

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

What the poo poo Mack and Bobbi...

JerikTelorian
Jan 19, 2007

Uhhhhhh well then. Mack and Bobbi got poo poo going on for reals.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Mack and Bobbi are totally working for Nick Fury

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.
Pour one out for Trip :smith:

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Sif is back!

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

Ahhhhhhh that promo. Give me next week now please

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Oh thank god they are going to reveal it next week and yay Sif

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
What is Mac and Bobbi doing???

No more traitors!

OH poo poo Next week Sif!!!

mikeraskol
May 3, 2006

Oh yeah. I was killing you.
What an episode of television that was right there

Stabbey_the_Clown
Sep 21, 2002

Are... are you quite sure you really want to say that?
Taco Defender
Awesome episode. It was hilarious how EASY it was to tricky Hydra into killing each other off. That's the downside to being in an evil, secretive organization built aroun d backstabbing. No trust at all.

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

Charles Gnarwin posted:

Mack and Bobbi are totally working for Nick Fury

I hope so, man, I hope so... :ohdear:

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

Mack and Bob are up to shady poo poo but it doesn't feel like Hydra right? Or is it just wishful thinking :ohdear:

mikeraskol
May 3, 2006

That teleporting blind guy throwing in the "beautiful" was very :unsmith:, even if Raina is a crazy murderer.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Stabbey_the_Clown posted:

Awesome episode. It was hilarious how EASY it was to tricky Hydra into killing each other off. That's the downside to being in an evil, secretive organization built aroun d backstabbing. No trust at all.

Yeah, but in the same episode they exploited that fatal weakness the SHIELD team started showing the same secretive cracks. Nice symmetry.

LSD at the gangbang
Dec 27, 2009

I totally forgot about not-Nightcrawler in the beginning! Neat. I'm glad they didn't kill Raina off (yet.)

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

mikeraskol posted:

That teleporting blind guy throwing in the "beautiful" was very :unsmith:, even if Raina is a crazy murderer.

I'm pretty sure all the inhumans have accidentally killed someone. Well, not Kamala.

Man, I would totally expect a show involving her at some point. She's the right level of power for the show, and popular enough to get some exposure but not enough for her own film.

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

Deakul posted:

I hope so, man, I hope so... :ohdear:

Why does fury need to steal his toolbox back from Coulson, who he gave it to in the first place?

mikeraskol
May 3, 2006

twistedmentat posted:

I'm pretty sure all the inhumans have accidentally killed someone.

Accidentally?

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

Xtanstic posted:

Why does fury need to steal his toolbox back from Coulson, who he gave it to in the first place?

SHUT UP! Because of reasons, okay? because of loving reasons. :sweatdrop:

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Xtanstic posted:

Because Nick Fury is the most secretive, underhanded gently caress of all time.

There is no way that Marvel would introduce Mockingbird only for her to be covert Hydra.

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.

Deakul posted:

SHUT UP! Because of reasons, okay? because of loving reasons. :sweatdrop:

Well, let's assume the worst. How would HYDRA know to look for Fury's toolbox?

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

mikeraskol posted:

Accidentally?

I'm going to give Medusa the benefit of the doubt.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

twistedmentat posted:

I'm pretty sure all the inhumans have accidentally killed someone. Well, not Kamala.

Man, I would totally expect a show involving her at some point. She's the right level of power for the show, and popular enough to get some exposure but not enough for her own film.

It would be neat, but her entire power-set is tricky from an effects standpoint. It'd be really easy to look awful.

mikeraskol
May 3, 2006

twistedmentat posted:

I'm going to give Medusa the benefit of the doubt.

I'm talking about Raina, who slit two Shield agents' throats with her quills. That poo poo wasn't accidental.

Double Agent
Mar 28, 2005

Maybe we're not just a bunch of frak-ups after all.

Canned Panda posted:

BOOM HEADSHOT

Hunter shot Hunter. :v:

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

mikeraskol posted:

I'm talking about Raina, who slit two Shield agents' throats with her quills. That poo poo wasn't accidental.

Raina was an amoral psychopath even before her transformation, don't forget. Her whole outlook was that she'd do anything at all to fulfill what she thought of as her destiny to become something greater.

frgildan
Apr 6, 2005

I went some place mum and everyday I woke up in that place and told myself I'm alive and I was.

Charles Gnarwin posted:

Because Nick Fury is the most secretive, underhanded gently caress of all time.

There is no way that Marvel would introduce Mockingbird only for her to be covert Hydra.

I think she was telling the truth she's part of a support group. Most likely a splinter cell of Shield that lost faith in Fury and his hand picked successor after the Hydra mess.

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.
There's a downside to getting advance copies of episodes to review: no previews for next week.

Alan Sepinwall posted:

I'm not looking forward to several episodes of Skye wincing while Simmons expresses bitter anti-superpower sentiments, followed by her secret coming out at the worst possible time.
Read more at http://m.hitfix.com/whats-alan-watching/review-marvels-agents-of-shield-aftershocks-hunter-vs-hunter/#3O0et7RtHXPD0B5m.99

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

My money is on Mack and Bobbi to be working for Maria Hill maybe? Who are they setting up to inherit HYDRA now? Von Strucker? Ward? I really like how fast they dealed with Bakshi. That was like Arrow fast.

mikeraskol
May 3, 2006

DivisionPost posted:

There's a downside to getting advance copies of episodes to review: no previews for next week.

That's sort of a weird review. He complains about the t-boning trope, when the show basically used that trope to set up the viewer. That was the whole point, you go from rolling your eyes after it jumps to commercial with the t-bone to giggling when Coulson overacts and you realize it was a show.

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

You wanna get through this?
I want to say it's Fury. Seems like it would fit him to entrust Coulson with the cube and then be like "Oh wait, I need it back for a sec!"

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I really doubt that Mack and Bobbi are working for Hydra since they just participated in a scheme to wipe out all of Hydra's leaders. Not to completely discount the possibility that they work for some shadowy figure who wanted Whitehall and the others out of the way so he could take control, but my feeling is that Coulson's team has done enough damage to Hydra that it's not likely two moles would've let the plan go off perfectly.

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

Double Agent posted:

Hunter shot Hunter. :v:

drat, I thought that guy looked familiar

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Regy Rusty posted:

I really doubt that Mack and Bobbi are working for Hydra since they just participated in a scheme to wipe out all of Hydra's leaders. Not to completely discount the possibility that they work for some shadowy figure who wanted Whitehall and the others out of the way so he could take control, but my feeling is that Coulson's team has done enough damage to Hydra that it's not likely two moles would've let the plan go off perfectly.

Maybe they're working for Talbot? It might explain why he's so cooperative all of a sudden.

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

PunkBoy posted:

I want to say it's Fury. Seems like it would fit him to entrust Coulson with the cube and then be like "Oh wait, I need it back for a sec!"

Some small boyish part of me wants them to be working for Stark.

XboxPants
Jan 30, 2006

Steven doesn't want me watching him sleep anymore.

Xtanstic posted:

My money is on Mack and Bobbi to be working for Maria Hill maybe?

This would be what you'd imagine in the comics world. Cobie Smulders is just such a loving pathetic toothless Maria Hill, though, it just wouldn't work as well to have her act as the imposing presence that's possibly even more of a bastard than Nick Fury.

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

You wanna get through this?

TARDISman posted:

Some small boyish part of me wants them to be working for Stark.

You know, I thought for a second that maybe they were working for Cap/Black Widow, but none of the Avengers know about Coulson being alive, so it wouldn't make sense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

That headshot was pretty graphic for network TV. I'm pretty sure I've seen PG-13 movies that were more squeamish about violence.

PunkBoy posted:

You know, I thought for a second that maybe they were working for Cap/Black Widow, but none of the Avengers know about Coulson being alive, so it wouldn't make sense.

He hasn't exactly been hiding the fact that he's alive.

• Locked thread