Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

TEAYCHES posted:

you believe in nothing you nihilistic gently caress, you parody

Chillax, man. It's Volkerball. His avatar is a graven image of a man pissing on his own face.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe
canada doesn't get to join unless mexico joins at the same time. them's the rules

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Nintendo Kid posted:

vae victis teayches

what are your views on the iran/israel conflict now in the context of american negotiations

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

happy iraq war everyone

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Nintendo Kid posted:

canada doesn't get to join unless mexico joins at the same time. them's the rules

Mexico doesn't get to be a state, it gets to be a prison colony.

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

ban all firearms and explosives
ban infantry

middle-eastern warfare was best when it was just a bunch of rich cataphracts pounding each other over possession of one-horse border villages between syria and mesopotamia in a series of inconclusive border wars

bring back persian-byzantine detente

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
netanyahu knowns more about those persian snakes than you do ths

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

TEAYCHES posted:

what are your views on the iran/israel conflict now in the context of american negotiations

orbit it with nuke from fire

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Mexico is literally mad max world, people are having their heads cut off with chain saws.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Chillax, man. It's Volkerball. His avatar is a graven image of a man pissing on his own face.

pbuh

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

TEAYCHES posted:

israel disgraces the religion of my fathers. iran just needs someone to kick out the religous part of the government so they can go back to being chill dudes.

Venom Snake posted:

Mexico doesn't get to be a state, it gets to be a prison colony.

wrong, each mexican state is converted to a new american state, with one time chances to merge with neighboring states either already american or still mexican before ratifying.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Volkerball posted:

netanyahu knowns more about those persian snakes than you do ths

i think you are trolling me

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Send the entire united states marine corp into mexico to fight the cartels, who ever comes out on top gets their own country carved out of the american midwest.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

TEAYCHES posted:

I think you may be correct, old foot.:wotwot:

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

Venom Snake posted:

Send the entire united states marine corp into mexico to fight the cartels, who ever comes out on top gets their own country carved out of the american midwest.

I genuinely like this idea.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Nintendo Kid posted:

israel disgraces the religion of my fathers. iran just needs someone to kick out the religous part of the government so they can go back to being chill dudes.

yknow everything really went to poo poo after the collapse of the sassnids. now i aint sayin im in favor of theocracies, but bear with me here – im thinking a western-backed zoroastrian apartheid state. eh? eh? do i have your attention?

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i believe this is a serious issue and i also believe the future of iran/US relations hinges on the next few days, imo. pretty serious thing

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
yeah well theres gently caress all you can do to influence it ths so lets all simmer down

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

paranoid randroid posted:

yknow everything really went to poo poo after the collapse of the sassnids. now i aint sayin im in favor of theocracies, but bear with me here – im thinking a western-backed zoroastrian apartheid state. eh? eh? do i have your attention?

we will just have to enact sanctions to prevent the sassanids from developing stirrups

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

TEAYCHES posted:

I think you're finally catching on!

Badger of Basra posted:

happy iraq war everyone

I remember being on a service cab in Israel, sometime in 2002-2003 when they were discussing going to war with Iraq, talking to this Palestinian Israeli, and saying "hey, I think this Iraq war thing is really bad, there's a lot of ethnic tension going on there under the surface and kicking the Ba'athists out is going to end up in chaos". Jesus Christ gently caress.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

TEAYCHES posted:

i believe this is a serious issue and i also believe the future of iran/US relations hinges on the next few days, imo. pretty serious thing

I definitely agree. Still, you know. Trolls be trollin'.:)

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

yeah well theres gently caress all you can do to influence it ths so lets all simmer down

if my opinion doesnt matter at all, is this a democracy?? makes you think

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

please, zorro is from mexico.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
take all of israels nukes and put a password on them. Then put the leaders of Israel and Iran into a HELL IN A CELL arena. Who ever wins the cage match by reaching the hanging brief case of launch codes wins the right to nuke the other.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

TEAYCHES posted:

I'm going over to Israel to vote for the Joint Arab List, if that makes you feel better. :buddy:

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

yknow everything really went to poo poo after the collapse of the sassnids.

I'm a huge Byzantophile, and Heraclius was a loving mack, but yeah, the biggest mistake he ever made was actually beating back the Sassanids too far. It would have been better if he had kept them around as a relatively weak but stabilizing buffer.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Venom Snake posted:

take all of israels nukes and put a password on them. Then put the leaders of Israel and Iran into a HELL IN A CELL arena. Who ever wins the cage match by reaching the hanging brief case of launch codes wins the right to nuke the other.

wasnt bibi in the army? thats hardly a fair fight, against some beardy old cleric like rouhani

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

like if the persians are suddenly able to couch their lances its game over man

The Eastern Despots will come for our Democracy

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Les Ricains tuent et moi je mue
Mao Mao
Les fous sont rois et moi je bois
Mao Mao
Les bombes tonnent et moi je sonne
Mao Mao
Les bebes fuient et moi je fuis
Mao Mao

is it safe to come back to the thread yet

i left half an hour ago and came back to like 100+ posts

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
strip Bibi and the Ayatollah naked and cover them in grease. They must naked wrestle on the floors of congress for the right to be the US's greatest ally in the mid east.

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe
make the iranian religous government move to israel and the israeli religious government move to iran

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Nintendo Kid posted:

make the iranian religous government move to israel and the israeli religious government move to iran

operation freaky friday. i like it.

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

gently caress you for destabilizing the east-asian horse market, Persia

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

wasnt bibi in the army? thats hardly a fair fight, against some beardy old cleric like rouhani

He was in the air force, a small palestianian girl could beat him in the fight.

It's no contest, you can't roll ova the ayatollah

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Nintendo Kid posted:

walk a mile in eachothers moccasins.............

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
khamenei is old as poo poo. rouhani/netanyahu would be a p good fight tho

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Nintendo Kid posted:

Wife swappin' it.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

imo the problem is israel. usa and iran are making peace, thats a good thing. get over it. iran is huge and important and it makes sense to not be a dick forever to eachother

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Venom Snake posted:

strip Bibi and the Ayatollah naked and cover them in grease. They must naked wrestle on the floors of congress for the right to be the US's greatest ally in the mid east.

i'll agree to this if we swap these two out for the hottest extant israeli and iranian

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

i think chat thread will be greeted as liberators

• Locked thread