Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Niels should be a Vlad main.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Sexpansion posted:

Niels should be a Vlad main.

haha for real

really liked the origen vid they played, i seriously love their roster

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
Is this game being broadcast or just highlighted? Their CS coverage is so weird I can't even tell what to expect.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Libertine posted:

Is this game being broadcast or just highlighted? Their CS coverage is so weird I can't even tell what to expect.

They don't broadcast the games from Tuesday, so they show those at the start of the stream. But they are actually playing another game for real right now. Basically the teams play the same team two days in a row, and they only show the second day.

I don't understand why they do this.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
(to the tune of badass billy gun I'm an rear end man) Well I'm a Vlad Main.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
DEU is a weird way to abbreviate Dignitas Europe because it just looks like Deutschland.

Nice to see Voidle still getting work in the lower tiers.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Libertine posted:

DEU is a weird way to abbreviate Dignitas Europe because it just looks like Deutschland.

Nice to see Voidle still getting work in the lower tiers.

the gleeb of EU

e. did anyone just see that charm................

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
hahaha Brokenshard.

This is brutal.

PlaceholderPigeon
Dec 31, 2012
I think Riot doesn't have enough faith that people will watch 2 challenger games, just one? I don't know.

Mid season invitational will be in exciting Florida it seems

How was GE vs Samsung for match quality?

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

PlaceholderPigeon posted:

How was GE vs Samsung for match quality?

More competitive than you might imagine.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
this bot lane is getting solo queue levels of owned

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
I do like the fact that if Origen wins the CS they just automatically get to replace MYM now and we won't be forced to watch Origen eviscerate MYM in a best of 5.

foutre
Sep 4, 2011

:toot: RIP ZEEZ :toot:
Libik/Celaver just got 1v2'd in the saddest way. The enemy corki followed the tether to the buch, killed libik before he used any abilities on him, and then chased Celaver down lane to his death. So preventable...

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy
What team is Brokenshard in so I can find the vods and watch that Wario-looking mitherfucker get his poo poo kicked in

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009

Jonny Angel posted:

What team is Brokenshard in so I can find the vods and watch that Wario-looking mitherfucker get his poo poo kicked in

Dig EU

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Jonny Angel posted:

Dignitas Europe, because what other team would he be on? It's perfect.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

I wish they were doing the Invitational in Orlando instead of Tallahassee. Why the gently caress are they doing it there instead of the place with the big rear end international airport & huge college campus that isn't poo poo? Tally so dirty.

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
Not wanting to be outdone by Elements, Liquid announced that Piglet will be starting this week...

http://www.teamliquidpro.com/news/2015/03/04/lcs-news-piglet-moved-to-starting-roster-for-week-7

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

You look like you're still raking it in. Still killing 'em?
He deserves another shot to prove himself. The potential upside if it works is just too big to ignore.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Liquid is toying with my heart and my hashtag usage.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Firebert posted:

Not wanting to be outdone by Elements, Liquid announced that Piglet will be starting this week...

http://www.teamliquidpro.com/news/2015/03/04/lcs-news-piglet-moved-to-starting-roster-for-week-7

:whitewater:

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Liquid had to bench Keith. No one that bad at starcraft deserves a starter spot.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
How are they gonna play in florida with 150 ping

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

exethan posted:

How are they gonna play in florida with 150 ping

Poorly

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Disinterested posted:

The potential upside if it works is just too big to ignore.

Yep. If he can fit in with that team they will probably be the #1 team in NA.

Marin Karin
Jul 29, 2011

What are you, compared to my magnificence?
UNLEASH THE PIG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8f3RkpTnS7I

Jerkface posted:

Liquid had to bench Keith. No one that bad at starcraft deserves a starter spot.

agreed. we should also end lcs now and get to the more important competition, piglet vs lustboy in brood war.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Sexpansion posted:

Quas is a beast but I think Piglet would have to be hands down the best player in NA for Liquid to take over the first spot.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Sexpansion posted:

I like the idea but disagree with the hyperbole. They need to demonstrate a lot more for me to want to slot them Top 3.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Aren't they in like.... 4th place... right now?

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

GreyPowerVan posted:

Aren't they in like.... 4th place... right now?

Liquid is only one game behind CLG for 3rd, but then again Team 8 is in 5th and only one game behind Liquid.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

I just double checked the weekly splits.

Liquid's record when using
Keith: 5-1 (Percentage-wise ~1st place)
Piglet: 2-4 (Percentage-wise ~9th place)

That's what I mean when I say I need to see them demonstrably perform better with Piglet, because they play extremely well with Keith, so I don't know why bother with constantly swapping him out. Like if they just kept Keith all season they'd probably be in 1st or 2nd place based on the evidence of the games they've played.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
I'm going to go ahead right now and say that I think either Liquid or TIP is going to be the #1 team at the end of the split.

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy

rabidsquid posted:

Dignitas Europe, because what other team would he be on? It's perfect.

Holy poo poo I get to root against Dig and against Brokenshard at the same time? Where has this been all my life

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

Sexpansion posted:

I'm going to go ahead right now and say that I think either Liquid or TIP is going to be the #1 team at the end of the split.

Regular season or playoffs ?

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
Keith's real last name is Jew.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Savage Cracker posted:

Regular season or playoffs ?

Playoffs.

You know, it's not like CLG or TSM aren't talented enough to beat those two teams, obviously, but it just seems like CLG and TSM are about as good as they're going to get while TIP and Liquid have much higher ceilings.

Also, I bet Link starts to burn out soon and play terribly (like we all know he's eventually going to).

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

C9 or TSM is going to win spring split.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

TL has actually played all their games vs tsm and clg and only has one to go vs c9, they could reasonably go 5-1 from here on out and maybe more realistically 4-2 dropping two games to some combo of c9, winterfox, and team impulse. All of the current top 3 still have multiple matches against each other. It's kind of possible for liquid to finish in first.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
C9 is my favorite NA team and I would love for them to win this split but I'm not sure they have it in them. Hai's viable champion pool still seems really small, and I think better coaches are going to take advantage of that.

• Locked thread