Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

DEHUMANIZE  YOURSELF  &  FACE  TO  BLACULA
video james forgive me, I have bought a season pass at full price

is the shadow of mordor DLC worth it? I hear the bright lord is good, if short, and I wanna fight Sauron

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
i know I should be excited about hotline2 I wanted to like the first one the aesthetic was great and the soundtrack owned but the controls always felt awkward as gently caress to me

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

bump_fn posted:

i know I should be excited about hotline2 I wanted to like the first one the aesthetic was great and the soundtrack owned but the controls always felt awkward as gently caress to me

i found kb/m to be way easier than controller, its too twitchy to run like a twin stick shooter

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

misleading graphs own

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

Pinterest Mom posted:

android set-top box / gaming thing. a bunch of games are getting ported to it, there's a ~the cloud~ streaming service

so they've taken the fail-console/useful enough for streaming I guess thing they made and are trying to turn it into an ouya?

Cat Face Joe posted:

its an mmo-lite which is bad enough

combat is actually a thing you do vs "press button to autoattack and press a button occasionally", so works for me

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

duckfarts posted:

combat is actually a thing you do vs "press button to autoattack and press a button occasionally", so works for me

many mmos have left the WoW model of 'gameplay'

Dodoman
Feb 26, 2009

A moment of laxity
A lifetime of regret
Lipstick Apathy
http://store.steampowered.com/sale/steamos_sale

the full(?) list of steamos compatibile games so far

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

DEHUMANIZE  YOURSELF  &  FACE  TO  BLACULA

Liver Disaster posted:

i found kb/m to be way easier than controller, its too twitchy to run like a twin stick shooter

yeah, i imagine it was unplayable without kb/m

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

i've forgotten all of your names.

This looks dumb.

alt: new famicom lookin' good

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

Blackula69 posted:

yeah, i imagine it was unplayable without kb/m

you can do it its just nowhere near as fluid as it is with a mouse
you just end up using lock on a lot more

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Stanley SteemOS

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
:jeb: on sale until monday, why haven't you bought it yet

ambient oatmeal
Jun 23, 2012

reminder to never buy limited edition games stuff

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
unironically might get it b/c we all need a reminder of how clownshoes console gaming really is

and i don't have one yet, and would want to play mgsv

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

all of my other electronics crap (except for my pink 3ds xl) is black, bright colors are good for sadbrains

thats an art book up top there
just kill me kojima

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

cant wait to play that, this is the year of ps4 :D

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

ultra early version of new Unreal Tournament, for free and being developed / modded by the community or something

here is a first peek

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLwlooW4eEw

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Kenny Logins posted:

unironically might get it b/c we all need a reminder of how clownshoes console gaming really is

and i don't have one yet, and would want to play mgsv

mgsv is coming to pc if you must watch it

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Liver Disaster posted:

all of my other electronics crap (except for my pink 3ds xl) is black, bright colors are good for sadbrains

just kill me kojima

it's me, the REX hat

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

Liver Disaster posted:

just kill me kojima

Rex in MGO? Sold.

Edit: OH MY GOD IT'S A HAT.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
hmmm... good point, stymie. good point

won't even really be thinking about whether to abandon the console ship altogether until probably 2016 or whenever my ps3 dies, depending on what comes first

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

it should be packaged in a giant cardboard box, so i can finally live the dream.

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
if mgsv is distributed through steam it will be a big step forward for valve to begin offering movies

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

as much as im enjoying getting a desktop set up playing on console is just convenient, i know a part of that is because i paid for ps+ and it updates everything for me without my knowing but im gonna play with a controller these days anyway and things look good enough for me

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

Stymie posted:

if mgsv is distributed through steam it will be a big step forward for valve to begin offering movies

they already have a handful of documentaries so this will be the next logical step

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Liver Disaster posted:

just kill me kojima

nope.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

In case you didn't see (because you are old), original Syndicate is free on Origin at the moment.

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

Cat Face Joe posted:

they already have a handful of documentaries so this will be the next logical step

there's also all the meet the team tf2 shorts

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

NoneMoreNegative posted:

In case you didn't see (because you are old), original Syndicate is free on Origin at the moment.

syndicate remake was actually kinda cool, and has a bomb rear end fight inside a dance club

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Deviant posted:

syndicate remake was actually kinda cool, and has a bomb rear end fight inside a dance club

I have it in my library to play once I upgrade my PC to be none-poo poo :o:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQ3q-afni5k

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

NoneMoreNegative posted:

I have it in my library to play once I upgrade my PC to be none-poo poo :o:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQ3q-afni5k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6B82l5Mk4bg

entire game really nails down the setpieces of consumerism and corporate violence

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Deviant posted:

really good co op too

Scott Forstall
Aug 16, 2003

MMM THAT FAUX LEATHER

Liver Disaster posted:

just kill me kojima
do not buy physical editions of james

you're just buying futuretrash

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

Scott Forstall posted:

food that isnt a nutrient shake is just future poop, and throwing things away feels better than deleting them

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
I have a physical copy of daikatana :smugmrgw:

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

Scott Forstall posted:

otoh, buy more disposable things and help speed up the decay of our horrible killer planet where everything is covered in poo poo and we all drink piss

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

im hungry and cranky if you couldnt tell

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Deviant posted:

i thought most of the game was meh, but the first proper boss fight is one of my favorite fps boss fights, just a regular dude who can do matrix-style dodging and ninja poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

ea just shut down maxis, in the middle of gdc~

lol

• Locked thread