Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KazigluBey
Oct 30, 2011

boner

KoldPT posted:

Carlos Latuff, the most influential anti-semite in Brazil, will be giving a lecture on the Middle East at UCS [Universidade de Caxias do Sul, a private university in Rio Grande do Sul].

This is unnaceptable

[snippet of a newspaper referring to the time the Simon Wiesenthal Center called him the 3rd biggest antisemite in the world]

University is a place for study, not hate

it's signed "Strong Right"

Wait what, what are the Strong Right in Brazil?

Also lol more of that Latuff Is In The Top 10 Anti-Semites Tier list garbage, heh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

KazigluBey posted:

Wasn't that one of Strong Bad's brothers.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Bicyclops posted:

Why is the bird's face covered with the ello symbol? That just raises so many questions!

Xanderkish posted:

I don't know if you added this in there or not, but why has the chicken's small bird's head been replaced with a black hole and a smiley face?

Is this another political cartoon?

Edit: Not every bird is a chicken, Xanderkish

Because this was the first result I clicked when I googled "Sad Keanu", and I didn't notice until after I posted it.

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

Erenthal posted:

Jeez, someone could have brought Napoleon a stool to stand on at least. Don't make the guy feel even more awkward than he already is with the guys standing next to him.

Actually, Stalin is the one who would have needed something to stand on, Napoleon was taller than him. Hitler would still look down on them both though.

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012

KazigluBey posted:

Also lol more of that Latuff Is In The Top 10 Anti-Semites Tier list garbage, heh.

https://www.facebook.com/DireitaForte

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

A few pages back, but... how is the Bibi Gun fired, exactly?

Is that elephant tugging on Netanyahu's dick?

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

A few pages back, but... how is the Bibi Gun fired, exactly?

Is that elephant tugging on Netanyahu's dick?

It is a metaphor, you see.

the_sea_hag
Oct 9, 2012
LOAF FANCIER

MechaCrash posted:

Of course he is! You see, white people are the true victims of racism, because :fuckoff:

Well, you couldn't have, like, a black woman. Thomas Jefferson would probably be attempting to have sex with her.

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

Tyrannosaurs in P-51 Volkswagens!

Rorus Raz posted:

Just my muircity and Any Day Now tumblrs.

Good, I added the links. I don't think edits take effect retroactively but you deserve to have it all traced back to you one way or another (that sounds ominous but I don't mean it in a bad way, don't be scared).

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx
I get that the cartoon is going more for the "Obama is a baby/child" inference, but still:

Obama is many things, but he is not short.:colbert:

Bender
May 12, 2001

Fun Shoe

Christ, the comments on that video....

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Im da fwiggin Poopy Palpy XD

constantinople posted:

Well, you couldn't have, like, a black woman. Thomas Jefferson would probably be attempting to have sex with her.

Good thing there's a sea of better known presidents between our hunky Forgotten Man and Buchanan.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

fade5 posted:

I get that the cartoon is going more for the "Obama is a baby/child" inference, but still:

Seen here while clearly possessed by the ghost of LBJ.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

fade5 posted:

Note the at least one inch heels on Putin's shoes

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

fade5 posted:

jesus gently caress, fade

NEED TOILET PAPER
Mar 22, 2013

by XyloJW

JT Jag posted:

Note the at least one inch heels on Putin's shoes

About a year+ ago, before things in Ukraine got really really bad, I was hoping we'd get to see two people in particular stand side-to-side: Vladimir Putin, who's apparently something like 5'7" and has a ton of pictures of himself shirtless, hunting, practicing judo, and all this other manly poo poo...

...and Vitaly Klitschko, Ukrainian politician and former heavyweight boxing champion who stands a full foot taller than Putin.

Would've made for some interesting photo ops, at least.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

How tall is Obama anyways? Something over six feet?

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

Pope's Abbot remains one of the best things posted in this thread in ages.

Kegluneq
Feb 18, 2011

Mr President, the physical reality of Prime Minister Corbyn is beyond your range of apprehension. If you'll just put on these PINKOVISION glasses...

Rorus Raz posted:

How tall is Obama anyways? Something over six feet?

6'1" according to Google, as is David Cameron. Stephen Harper is 6'2" and apparently the tallest G20 world leader.

Kegluneq fucked around with this message at 21:32 on Mar 4, 2015

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Being tall is pretty much a prerequisite for being President, and since the dawn of the TV era the taller candidate has won an embarrassing percentage of the time.

loquacius fucked around with this message at 21:37 on Mar 4, 2015

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
My favorite McNaughton drawing:

That's a cool island with a lot of cool people I want to hang out with.

edit: someone needs to figure out the pants status of that donkey.

Kegluneq
Feb 18, 2011

Mr President, the physical reality of Prime Minister Corbyn is beyond your range of apprehension. If you'll just put on these PINKOVISION glasses...

loquacius posted:

Being tall is pretty much a prerequisite for being President, and in the post-TV era the taller candidate has won an embarrassing percentage of the time.
Mitt Romney's extra inch over Obamahurrhurrhurrdidn't help him much! John Kerry (6'4") also lost to GW Bush (5'11"). Rick Santorum is 6'4" but, well, lol.

Xenochrist
Sep 11, 2006

seiferguy posted:

My favorite McNaughton drawing:

That's a cool island with a lot of cool people I want to hang out with.

edit: someone needs to figure out the pants status of that donkey.

Also, why is there an elephant on that trash-heap?
Also, why is there no "choice"?

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Kegluneq posted:

Mitt Romney's extra inch over Obamahurrhurrhurrdidn't help him much! John Kerry (6'4") also lost to GW Bush (5'11"). Rick Santorum is 6'4" but, well, lol.

Dubya was the shorter man in both of his elections, further proof that he should have lost them :colbert:

The only other short winners since 1928 were Nixon (in his reelection campaign) and Carter; my point keeps getting proven more and more with every name I type. Obama 2012 is the first real counterpoint, really.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

R. Mute posted:

jesus gently caress, fade

No that cartoon was explicitly about height and calling Obama short.

colonel_korn
May 16, 2003

Some good any-days-now in today's dump. Also a cartoon Glenn McCoy already did better last week

Speaking of whom, I'm not sure if this is a rerun, whether he actually believes Ahmadinejad is still in power, or if that guy is just a generic hook-nosed stand in for Iran. But he posted it today.

:allears:

Jesus :gonk:

:allears: :allears:

Bob Gorrell angrily hurls his pen against the wall. Beaten to another easy payday :argh:

The orange elephant with a cigarette :laffo:

:words: :words: :words:

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Xenochrist posted:

Also, why is there an elephant on that trash-heap?

Represents the GOP-establishment who turned their back on true conservatives in order to empower themselves in our godless secular liberal society. They are secret liberals, but there is no where to hide.

No, really.

De Nomolos
Jan 17, 2007

TV rots your brain like it's crack cocaine

NEED TOILET PAPER posted:

Those paintings always have the best Small Touches :allears:

What this guy said. Also what the hell are Henry VIII, Columbus, Joan of Arc, and Thomas More (?) doing there?

MILLIONS KILLED BY HENRY VIII's INVENTION, DIVORCE

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

colonel_korn posted:

Speaking of whom, I'm not sure if this is a rerun, whether he actually believes Ahmadinejad is still in power, or if that guy is just a generic hook-nosed stand in for Iran. But he posted it today.
I hope it's new because :laffo:
I think we've seen some "Ahmadinejad is still president of Iran, right?" stuff before, though, possibly even by McCoy.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

That's clearly a white guy wearing a dress and a wig. You're not fooling me, 7oDN.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

That's clearly a white guy wearing a dress and a wig. You're not fooling me, 7oDN.
Is that a white dress with a golden stain or a blue dr...:unsmigghh:

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

Do they ever shoot people from police helicopters? Because if not, then I'm going to have to quibble with Rall that the jump from search and pursuit to lethal takedown is "just a matter of time."

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Is that John McCain playing drums with his hands above his head?

colonel_korn
May 16, 2003

took me a sec, but :golfclap:

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

colonel_korn posted:

The orange elephant with a cigarette :laffo:

drat, that's a fine Boehnerphant.

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

Number 6 holds The Village record in Duck Hunt.

The first one to kill :laugh: wins.

They let the drummer write the song, dammit.

Nativity In Black
Oct 24, 2012

If you're gonna have roads, you're gonna have roadkill.
I'm posting from my phone, so I'll keep this simple.

gently caress you Foden.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

This is a good edit. :golfclap:

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=526573700817475

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009