Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The March Hare
Oct 15, 2006

Je rêve d'un
Wayne's World 3
Buglord

Big Anime Fan Here posted:

Bullshit that guy actually runs basics

gl w/ the toss man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

suicidesteve
Jan 4, 2006

"Life is a maze. This is one of its dead ends.

gang sines posted:

12) LGD vs suicidesteve

Oh man. An actual pairing where I'm not heavily favored to lose?! I'm around tomorrow after 7ish, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday after 4ish, and Sunday probably whenever, but I'd really prefer to play during the week. All times are EST.

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW

The March Hare posted:

gl w/ the toss man

gently caress THE TOSS

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Oh please kill me.

LordSaturn
Aug 12, 2007

sadly unfunny

gang sines posted:

ROUND 6 PAIRINGS
the final round of swiss, we'll be cutting to top8 next

9) PhyrexianLibrarian vs LordSaturn

Fight me IRMTG, P-Libbz. (I am not in IRC by default, but I will go there to find you on a night I expect you to be there.)

PhyrexianLibrarian
Feb 21, 2004

Compleat silence, please
I can get on right now if you're game.

The March Hare
Oct 15, 2006

Je rêve d'un
Wayne's World 3
Buglord

gang sines posted:

15) The March Hare vs muon

Alright man let's do this. I'm available whenever, and I told IRC I would shoot myself in the foot if I lost our match.

Lonely Bridge
Apr 12, 2008

Argh, I thought that I was given the win for Round 4 but alas it was counted a draw. Not sure if I can make Top8 with this record but I'll be damned if I don't try to murder you in wizard poker Jabor. I'm usually available after 4/5 East Coast time, let me know when you can duel

Toshimo
Aug 23, 2012

He's outta line...

But he's right!

gang sines posted:

4) Toshimo vs lonequid

Dick move.

odiv
Jan 12, 2003

gang sines posted:

10) instantrunoffvote vs odiv
Hey, you ever in the IRC channel? I'm always idling there.

instantrunoffvote
Jul 23, 2007

odiv posted:

Hey, you ever in the IRC channel? I'm always idling there.

I don't go there often, but I can to set things up. You got a time in mind?

eSporks
Jun 10, 2011

http://www.twitch.tv/esporks streaming vs chewyLSB

GottaPayDaTrollToll
Dec 3, 2009

by Lowtax

Big Anime Fan Here posted:

Bullshit that guy actually runs basics

I and my bullshit basics will be on irc tonight, tomorrow night, and probably Sunday.

odiv
Jan 12, 2003

instantrunoffvote posted:

I don't go there often, but I can to set things up. You got a time in mind?
I'm in Mountain time and free every night after 9pm or so. If you're in a more Easterly time zone and not a night owl, we might have to just wait until the weekend, which I've had to do for my other matches.

eSporks
Jun 10, 2011

I won 2-0 vs Chewy LSB. Good games, the second one was a fun puzzle, brainstorm not being ponder doesn't come up a lot.

eSporks fucked around with this message at 01:30 on Mar 4, 2015

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW

GottaPayDaTrollToll posted:

I and my bullshit basics will be on irc tonight, tomorrow night, and probably Sunday.

Sunday is when I play

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Babylon Astronaut, I can play after 9:00 Mountain Time some night this week except Friday, or any time Saturday. Let me know.

eSporks
Jun 10, 2011

DDFT vs Stoneblade (ChewyLSB)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ0UpAoq4xA

Trilas
Sep 16, 2004

Hobojim, let's duel. I'm free on Saturday after ~4pm and all day Sunday.

Edit: that's central time.

black potus
Jul 13, 2006
i 2-1 Partial Octopus. video incoming

Partial Octopus
Feb 4, 2006

gang sines posted:

i 2-1 Partial Octopus. video incoming

Good games. Not finding a top game three really hurt me.

Ranpire
Nov 6, 2012
2-0 win over Wildfire.

Game 1: I keep a medium-quality hand that contains Emrakul. He runs out Show and Tell. We both flip Emrakul. Mine attacks first.
Game 2: I keep a hand that contains Emrakul, Pithing Needle, Force and Brainstorm. We have a turn 1 counterwar over Needle, it lands and names Sneak Attack. He runs out Show and Tell. We both flip Emrakul. Mine attacks first.

Something something "luck skill victory at least two of the three." Good games, anyhow.

muon
Sep 13, 2008

by Reene

The March Hare posted:

Alright man let's do this. I'm available whenever, and I told IRC I would shoot myself in the foot if I lost our match.
Yeah, it's a really bad matchup for me.

Haven't seen you when I've gotten on IRC, what times are you usually available?

Hobojim
Oct 31, 2011

Trilas posted:

Hobojim, let's duel. I'm free on Saturday after ~4pm and all day Sunday.

Edit: that's central time.

Sure! I'll hop on IRC Saturday evening, then, around 5pm your time.

Trilas
Sep 16, 2004

Hobojim posted:

Sure! I'll hop on IRC Saturday evening, then, around 5pm your time.

That's perfect. I'll be on IRC then.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

I'll be home this weekend to play.

The March Hare
Oct 15, 2006

Je rêve d'un
Wayne's World 3
Buglord

muon posted:

Yeah, it's a really bad matchup for me.

Haven't seen you when I've gotten on IRC, what times are you usually available?

I've been in IRC all day, I'm just 'march' on there. I'm available evenings usually, and can make plans for weekends.

Lonely Bridge
Apr 12, 2008

Jabor - I'll be on this evening if you would like to play, but I'm going to be driving down to Miami for the GP this weekend so I may not be available again until late Sunday or Monday if we can get an extension. Please let me know when you can play..

Filthy Monkey
Jun 25, 2007

quote:

13) Ableist Kinkshamer vs Filthy Monkey
Hello opponent! The best way to contact me is steam!
http://steamcommunity.com/id/FilthyMonkey/

If that does not work for you, let me know when you want to play, and I'll try to be on the IRC then.

suicidesteve
Jan 4, 2006

"Life is a maze. This is one of its dead ends.

LGD! You alive, mon? I've checked irc a few times to no avail and I might not be around much this weekend.

PhyrexianLibrarian
Feb 21, 2004

Compleat silence, please
Hey LordSaturn I'll be home around 5:30 EST and up for squeezing our match in if you'll be around.

LordSaturn
Aug 12, 2007

sadly unfunny

PhyrexianLibrarian posted:

Hey LordSaturn I'll be home around 5:30 EST and up for squeezing our match in if you'll be around.

I will try to do this. Not that it greatly matters but I do like playing my deck :unsmith:

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem

Lonely Bridge posted:

Jabor - I'll be on this evening if you would like to play, but I'm going to be driving down to Miami for the GP this weekend so I may not be available again until late Sunday or Monday if we can get an extension. Please let me know when you can play..

I'm literally in Australia (and can't really play today anyway), so that might make scheduling difficult...

What time do you think you'll be able to play on Sunday? I might be able to squeeze something in before the deadline.

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp

Filthy Monkey posted:

Hello opponent! The best way to contact me is steam!
http://steamcommunity.com/id/FilthyMonkey/

If that does not work for you, let me know when you want to play, and I'll try to be on the IRC then.

I don't have steam, so I'll probably be in the IRC sometime this weekend during the day.

Filthy Monkey
Jun 25, 2007

Understood. I'll start hanging out in the IRC channel. I am there right now, if you are available to play.

Kraus
Jan 17, 2008
TenjouUtena, PLAY ME

Lonely Bridge
Apr 12, 2008

Jabor posted:

I'm literally in Australia (and can't really play today anyway), so that might make scheduling difficult...

What time do you think you'll be able to play on Sunday? I might be able to squeeze something in before the deadline.

It's a 4 hour drive back from the GP to my place, but I'm not sure when I'll be leaving there Sunday, so it's really hard to say now when I'll get back or how conscious I will be. Are you able to play any time on Monday?

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
PERPETUAL IDIOT I am a bum who is always tired on weeknights but if you name a time I will meet it (as long as it's after 8 or 9 CST). Also I don't think I'm going anywhere this weekend so that would work too.

PhyrexianLibrarian
Feb 21, 2004

Compleat silence, please
My savage Toxic Deluge was no match for his chaining 3x Thoughtcasts together. I have been defeated by LordSaturn's army of robots, 1-2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

born on a buy you
Aug 14, 2005

Odd Fullback
Bird Gang
Sack Them All
hey dude i'm playing send me a pm

• Locked thread