Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
joke_explainer

Current wait list: Bacalou, dopepope, Machai. Make sure you finish a square of you want a chance!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beer pal

Salmiakki posted:

heres julios square

lol

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

ron color

thats cool as hell,m tho if you want dog theres also a realistic tut i made in the fall its square already

FluffieDuckie

Security Drone posted:

Current wait list: Bacalou, dopepope, Machai. Make sure you finish a square of you want a chance!

thank you for doing this sec drone. and i agree with your methodology completely. at the deadline i'll take all submissions from the golden 60 and then accept all the completed ones from the waitlist

please delete the other one so my head doesn't explode from confusion

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Grass Effect
name changes coming in full force. updated mine :)

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo

ron color posted:

thats cool as hell,m tho if you want dog theres also a realistic tut i made in the fall its square already

lemme see it dude..

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Piso Mojado

Piso Mojado posted:

so this is my first draft. It's a combo of two drawings bacalou and sal drew for me that I always really liked. I might go back and include some other drawings cool posters made for me over the past year still.

hey bacalou. would you mind redoing my name again like you did this one?!

FluffieDuckie

i'm going to again strongly encourage all you name change dingbats to include your old name as well as your new name.

Brexit the Frog

oh crap, i just saw this, am i too late? reserved! reserrrrrved!

Piso Mojado

FluffieDuckie posted:

i'm going to again strongly encourage all you name change dingbats to include your old name as well as your new name.

I'm working on it, sheeesh

E3 Keynote

eyyyyyyyyyy
i made it!!!

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

this is the final version

saboten

duckie please dont sew me next to anyone i hate, thanks :kimchi:

thank u bacalou

joke_explainer

saboten posted:

duckie please dont sew me next to anyone i hate, thanks :kimchi:

could you provide a list of everyone you hate?

FartGhost

im proud of this

FartGhost fucked around with this message at 22:12 on Mar 5, 2015

FluffieDuckie

job opening: technical computer assistant to the quilter

job description: take submitted pictures, mirror image them, and put them in a format that will print out 5 inch squares, 2 to a page, on my printer. working knowlege of computers and possibly microsoft office software is preferred

pay: none

Stormyish

FluffieDuckie posted:

job description: take submitted pictures, mirror image them, and put them in a format that will print out 5 inch squares, 2 to a page, on my printer. working knowlege of computers and possibly microsoft office software is preferred

better than what Bo was offering

Grass Effect
I think you can do the printing like that directly through the built-in photo viewer.

Grass Effect
yeah like this:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Machai

Just make mine a recursive image of the quilt as a whole with my name in the bottom right in comic sans font

Machai

joke_explainer posted:

why can't the quilt be a little bigger?

XyloJW
in an ideal world, someone would offer to help fluffie duckie by collecting all the final images for her so she doesn't have to deal with all that, and then sending them to her in a nice file

also in an ideal world, someone would voluntarily give up their spot for machai, since he's made avatars for just about everyone in byob. in a super ideal world, it would be drilldo squirt or al borland, who probably aren't going to even make a square and at the last minute are going to ask someone else to make something for them.

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien
Machai can have mine I guess since GSJG is totally ignoring this thread and I didn't realize the gif wizard was missing. Maybe you could share with him if he shows up though

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

bacalou

Piso Mojado posted:

hey bacalou. would you mind redoing my name again like you did this one?!

do what now

pig slut lisa

irl is good

XyloJW posted:

in an ideal world, someone would offer to help fluffie duckie by collecting all the final images for her so she doesn't have to deal with all that, and then sending them to her in a nice file

also in an ideal world, someone would voluntarily give up their spot for machai, since he's made avatars for just about everyone in byob. in a super ideal world, it would be drilldo squirt or al borland, who probably aren't going to even make a square and at the last minute are going to ask someone else to make something for them.

fluffie helped me with the durfament, so i will collect the images etc

Miss Psychosis

Machai can have my square.

saboten

joke_explainer posted:

could you provide a list of everyone you hate?

duckie knows :stare:

thank u bacalou

landy.

FluffieDuckie posted:

if this is still open then I'd like to apply.

FluffieDuckie

i think we have a good system going here. i know some people won't have a submission, so having a wait list to pull from on deadline date is an excellent plan. i'd hate for nice people to start giving up their spots to "more worthy" people because that goes against everything i believe in (see my rants against tierlists).

let's just keep going this way and in the end if the waitlist people don't all get used using this system i'll look at using "sewing magic" to make it work.

i really want everyone to get to participate in this

joke_explainer

FluffieDuckie posted:

i'll do it

XyloJW
i'm sorry for undermining your efforts, fd

FluffieDuckie

pig slut lisa posted:

fluffie helped me with the durfament, so i will collect the images etc

you're hired. your signing bonus of nothing is in the mail

tao of lmao

FluffieDuckie posted:

i think we have a good system going here. i know some people won't have a submission, so having a wait list to pull from on deadline date is an excellent plan. i'd hate for nice people to start giving up their spots to "more worthy" people because that goes against everything i believe in (see my rants against tierlists).

let's just keep going this way and in the end if the waitlist people don't all get used using this system i'll look at using "sewing magic" to make it work.

i really want everyone to get to participate in this

as i've said many times before: you're a saint, duck.

FluffieDuckie

XyloJW posted:

no i appreciate the support. the first part of your post made my heart swell. if i dont' have a technical assistant i'll be burned out before the first image makes it to fabric

XyloJW

XyloJW posted:

multiple times

bacalou

I will do a square "just in case"

[winks and passes fluffieduckie a large purring envelope]

tao of lmao

XyloJW posted:

multiple times

just a regular ol trouble maker you are

pig slut lisa

irl is good

*cracking knuckles* time for a pro to take over the undermining...from the inside

Machai

ok I made a thing. I hope we get 3 people that are so high they forget to make a thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

my new dog posted:

is a naked butt like that guy over there <--- allowed? :)

sorrry i missed this earlier. the naked butt is ok imo.

• Locked thread