Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Maybe sunny will spit him out. :shrug:

You are what you eat, after all. Maybe Sunny will discover part of Tommyrod still exists, and can summon him as a hair familiar.

And then it goes hair-rouge, and there's just a whole chapter of Sunny and his hair punching each other in the face. :swoon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Literally Kermit posted:

You are what you eat, after all. Maybe Sunny will discover part of Tommyrod still exists, and can summon him as a hair familiar.

And then it goes hair-rouge, and there's just a whole chapter of Sunny and his hair punching each other in the face. :swoon:

This is kind of likely, now that we've actually met a few of the heavenly king's demons.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

He did say Satan Hair had a mind of its own.

But that was darned 2 years and one food king ago, so all bets are off.

Spidder
Jan 9, 2005

Matoi Ryuko posted:

The final episodes of the anime, if I recall correctly, were like if instead of doing the normal thing where they make up an arc to buy time to catch up to the manga, they decided to just go balls to the wall and explode the entire series with a huge load of TNT.

On the contrary iirc they cut out the best stuff from the manga like the last half of Toriko vs Starjun, Jiro wrecking poo poo, Midora vs Ichiryu. Instead we got a half assed "final" battle of Toriko & Starjun vs Joa that didn't actually resolve anything. Plus Ichiryu made it out alive, ruining the dramatic "end of an era" feeling the arc had in the manga. Basically Toei writers handled it in the worst way humanly possible, like they tend to do. Gourmet troll-doll was just adding insult to injury.

Spidder fucked around with this message at 21:43 on Mar 4, 2015

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Literally Kermit posted:

I'm just imagining Tommyrod bursting out of Sunny's hair during battle like some kind of freakish Stand and it's the best thing

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

LORD OF BUTT posted:

I'm just imagining Tommyrod bursting out of Sunny's hair during battle like some kind of freakish Stand and it's the best thing

Close. Tommyrod would then vomit up bugs also made of hair, and THEN it is officially The Best Thing.

ANIME AKBAR
Jan 25, 2007

afu~
There is a rather... interesting spoiler page floating around:
:nms:

Alopex
May 31, 2012

This is the sleeve I have chosen.
Are you sure that's not from an unofficial hentai comic?

Batmasterson
Dec 7, 2010

Bang Bang Bang
New Chapter

http://bato.to/read/_/308472/toriko_ch315_by_hi-wa-mata-noboru/1

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
what the gently caress is happening

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos
lmao page 6.
lmao the whole chapter.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Holy shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit! :psyboom:

ANIME AKBAR posted:

There is a rather... interesting spoiler page floating around:

Creative censorship. :v:

Death Bot
Mar 4, 2007

Binary killing machines, turning 1 into 0 since 0011000100111001 0011011100110110
There's a row of teeth below that, it's just his upper lip!

also,

Oxxidation posted:

what the gently caress is happening

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
I have a feeling I shouldn't read this one at work.

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.
What. The. gently caress.

This loving series.

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

Fabricated posted:

I have a feeling I shouldn't read this one at work.

Depends on whether you work at the monkey sex shop or not

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
i guess that means the dance had to be sealed with a kiss/bite

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
I bet the monkey balls explode when they hit the ground.

After the Pair arc is over, I'd like the team to "take a break" from the urgency and go after some not as important ingredients, like the ones in Jirou's full course.

Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012

Xelkelvos posted:

i guess that means the dance had to be sealed with a kiss/bite

It was a mating dance!

TNG
Jan 4, 2001

by Lowtax
Bambina's balls finally descended. Maybe he'll stop being a petulant child and move on with his life. Maybe getting a job

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax
so is that the wife dimension or something; both torikos and bambinas wives were there

KoB
May 1, 2009
He saw a pretty lady and his balls dropped?

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

A manga that is literally about tripping balls or ball trips or good lord what did I just read

Rynder
Mar 26, 2009

Spiderdrake posted:

A manga that is literally about tripping balls or ball trips or good lord what did I just read

don't exaggerate. no one's tripped on them yet

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007
Pretty sure this is the best chapter. So many cells are screenshot worthy.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

DiggityDoink posted:

Pretty sure this is the best chapter. So many cells are screenshot worthy.

This chapter was something else. :sparkles:

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Rynder posted:

don't exaggerate. no one's tripped on them yet
Wasn't their damp waft enough to have them sailing above the clouds? I thought the shot of the four doing the Enbu dance in orbit was supposed to symbolize how high they were off just smelling his balls

This sentence, this is a sentence

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Spiderdrake posted:

Wasn't their damp waft enough to have them sailing above the clouds? I thought the shot of the four doing the Enbu dance in orbit was supposed to symbolize how high they were off just smelling his balls

This sentence, this is a sentence

I thought it was the monkey king's opening attack that went flying off the planet, cutting those satellites?

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I noticed that the monkey wife or whatever it was looks a lot like Bambina's "first form", where he had himself all bound up and stuff. Given that he took his name from a past love, I guess he was imitating her appearance as well or something, maybe?

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Roland Jones posted:

I noticed that the monkey wife or whatever it was looks a lot like Bambina's "first form", where he had himself all bound up and stuff. Given that he took his name from a past love, I guess he was imitating her appearance as well or something, maybe?

Maybe that's his sunday best?

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I thought it was the monkey king's opening attack that went flying off the planet, cutting those satellites?
No, the scene of them dancing in sync with the earth in the background here http://readms.com/r/toriko/314/2702/10

They tasted the sensation of kings and were intoxicated by it.

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
Enbu is a mating ritual?

Thunderbro
Sep 1, 2008

dragon enthusiast posted:

Enbu is a mating ritual?

well yes it was stated several chapters ago that bambina's noble species of "testicle monkey" uses the pair fruit as mating bling

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.

Thunderbro posted:

well yes it was stated several chapters ago that bambina's noble species of "testicle monkey" uses the pair fruit as mating bling

Then what's the deal with the giant tree?

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Mraagvpeine posted:

Never seen a tree with condoms launched into the branches?

DizzyBum
Apr 16, 2007

Mraagvpeine posted:

I'm guessing it's like AIR, where there are many Pairs like it but only a properly matured and prepared fruit can truly be called PAIR.

KittenofDoom
Apr 15, 2003

Me posting IRL
I think Bambina was upset that he was apparently "rejected" because he wasn't kissed at the end of the dance. When they "kissed" both Bambina and Toriko saw what they both desired most: Bambina saw a lady monkey and Toriko saw Komatsu.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Alopex posted:

Are you sure that's not from an unofficial hentai comic?

Are you implying that Toriko has never had imagery like that?

alkanphel
Mar 24, 2004

KittenofDoom posted:

I think Bambina was upset that he was apparently "rejected" because he wasn't kissed at the end of the dance. When they "kissed" both Bambina and Toriko saw what they both desired most: Bambina saw a lady monkey and Toriko saw Komatsu.

I guess the other way of looking at it is thatPAIR brings out your other half, that makes up the pair of both people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

That chapter was amazing.

• Locked thread