Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

Firebert posted:

Freeze is doing the Sentinel/Baron bug, nice

What's that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

Sometimes I wonder if Kalista was introduced only to have a champ that legitimately used Runaans.

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

I missed it, how badly has wickd hosed up so far and how?

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
CW is playing a really high risk game here trying to continually bait the baron under-manned. If it goes sour one time they probably lose the game.

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004

Libertine posted:

What's that?

If you fire the Kalista W active sentinels into baron's model, they get stuck on Baron and become long term 2 hp wards rather than expiring after like 6 or 7 patrols.

Xenogenesis
Nov 8, 2005
I dunno, I just tuned into this but looks like Elements whole drat team hosed up, its 35 minutes in, and their siege comp is even on towers and behind in gold. CW has to throw preeeettty drat hard to lose this.

e: lol behind in towers now

Allyn
Sep 4, 2007

I love Charlie from Busted!

Demiurge4 posted:

I missed it, how badly has wickd hosed up so far and how?

he hasn't been the problem, really. He suffered in the laneswap (got towerdived, had bad CS, and then got caught out badly another time) but has caught up in the midgame.

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

Ooh, nice baron throw.

PlaceholderPigeon
Dec 31, 2012
Elements...doing well until they try baron vs a Kennen. Way to go!

Post Alone
Mar 29, 2010

The crowd cam is hilarious this game

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
Alliance were one of my favourite teams but man do I love watching elements get owned

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
I don't know why CW has waited so long to force a fight, Shook does very little damage and Wickd is Wickd. They just won a goddamn 4v5, lol

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

PlaceholderPigeon
Dec 31, 2012

Firebert posted:

I don't know why CW has waited so long to force a fight, Shook does very little damage and Wickd is Wickd. They just won a goddamn 4v5, lol

CW's primary engage options are very limited and the punishment for engaging badly into Gnar/Morg/Orianna could spell disaster.

Split pushing and baron/dragon plays are their best option

This is where I don't like the Lulu because a support with a real engage could really help them.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Hahahaha I am sad that I missed unironic "WildTurtle is actually worse than KeithMcbrief" chat.

Xenogenesis
Nov 8, 2005

Xenogenesis posted:

CW has to throw preeeettty drat hard to lose this.
:allears:

Allyn
Sep 4, 2007

:ughh:

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

What is Lulu building? A loving Death Cap? Are you serious Unlimited?

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

And CW begin their throwing game...

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
Why the hell did freeze rend soooo loving early lol

Allyn
Sep 4, 2007

Oooooooooo that shockwave timing, got Kennen post-Zhonya's too

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

CW, still not a good team.

Xenogenesis
Nov 8, 2005
Did CW just initiate while their 6 item Kalista was nowhere close to the fight? This is a goddamn poo poo show.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

You know what would help against this team with four sources of heavy magic damage? If the support had built an Aegis or even a Banner instead of a Deathcap. Or if the Jungler had build an Aegis instead of a SV or Warmog's. Like what the hell.

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

Where the gently caress was Wickd going there?

Allyn
Sep 4, 2007

Xenogenesis posted:

Did CW just initiate while their big as gently caress Kalista was nowhere close to the fight? This is a goddamn poo poo show.

Now y'all see why I thought they were terrible even though it turned out they were third in the standings :xd: their macro-game is just so uninspiring

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
hahaha this game is terrible but very entertaining

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
great team they have there. 1 sweeper meta

Allyn
Sep 4, 2007

Slaapaav posted:

great team they have there. 1 sweeper meta

Monte talks about how trinkets kinda become rock/paper/scissors, as sweeper > ward > orb > sweeper, but... they have wards instead of orbs :shrug:

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Libertine posted:

You know what would help against this team with four sources of heavy magic damage? If the support had built an Aegis or even a Banner instead of a Deathcap. Or if the Jungler had build an Aegis instead of a SV or Warmog's. Like what the hell.

We have seen a lot of greedy MR item purchases from junglers this season it seems like. You just don't see Aegis as much, even in games where it would be huge.

Allyn
Sep 4, 2007

loving :lol::lol::lol: at Froggen jesus christ

THIS IS SO BAD

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
Rofl at the froggen airwaks battle

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Kallista's late game damage feels pretty lacking. But maybe that's because of the whole Runaans instead of getting an IE at some point.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

airwaks pls just let froggen back

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Outside of one good shockwave, froggen has been legitimately awful this game.

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
what the gently caress am i watching

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
lol what is this is game

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

SOMEBODY STOP THROWING WHAT THE HELL!?

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
like what the hell?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bankerfox
Oct 11, 2012
Froggen somehow killing Airwaks in all of that was hilarious.

• Locked thread