Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Nenonen posted:

Did she live in the same dorm?

He, and no. I've been trying to get him to tell me stories for a while now, and once I get them, I'll make sure to share with you nerds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Why does he insist on misspelling it "minionz?" Is it supposed to be funny? Is it a running joke?

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
It's a pretty funny how every terrible cartoonist in this thread bitches about drones all the time, except with stanis it's EVERY CARTOON.

OBAMA
DRONES
OBAMA
DRONES
I HATE OBAMA - BLACK GIRL - WHITE MAN
DRONES
I HATE OBAMA - YELLOW DOG - WHITE MAN

Xanderkish
Aug 10, 2011

Hello!

Somfin posted:

Why does he insist on misspelling it "minionz?" Is it supposed to be funny? Is it a running joke?

Maybe it's how he shows that he's "hip" and "with the kidz".

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Xanderkish posted:

Maybe it's how he shows that he's "hip" and "with the kidz".

Word up, homies.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Vienna Circlejerk
Jan 28, 2003

The great science sausage party!

:drat: JRROSE! just owned the Republicans, hard.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

You klnow, we hate just about everybody on this thread, but I really like Day, especially when he does things like this.

eviltastic
Feb 8, 2004

Fan of Britches

Something about this caricature really seems... off to me, but I can't put my finger on what. Forehead and hair, maybe?

Hexigrammus
May 22, 2006

Cheech Wizard stories are clean, wholesome, reflective truths that go great with the marijuana munchies and a blow job.

Fulchrum posted:

You klnow, we hate just about everybody on this thread, but I really like Day, especially when he does things like this.

Yeah, I'm not sure I get what he's trying to say, but that anglerfish rocks!

Deep Hurting
Jan 19, 2006

Hexigrammus posted:

I wonder which old cartoon of his he traced it from...

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Hexigrammus posted:

The minnow of a scandal that is this email thing is not enough to sustain or satisfy the monstrous bottom feeder that is the Republicans demand for a Hilary scandal.

I appreciate Enos trying to change things up, but I just don't think this new style is working to his advanage.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

eviltastic posted:

Something about this caricature really seems... off to me, but I can't put my finger on what. Forehead and hair, maybe?

The forehead seems spot on but the lower part of the head resembles Madonna more than Hillary, her mouth and chin just aren't that narrow.

Post 9-11 User
Apr 14, 2010

Venom Snake posted:

"Hi I'm Neville Chamberlain, and this is JACK rear end"

*invades Germany with this*

The "infamous" tanks came years later. The German army was incomplete, rushed into war years ahead of schedule. Maybe methamphetamine isn't the best thing for good judgement?

The NeVille Chamberland trope is being dragged out because it's a simple visual that the GOP voter base (averages about 60+ years old, if memory serves?) will instantly recognize. Also Obama is Hitler so it's an easy sell.

Don't expect anyone to ever stop using any of the talking points seen here. Ever. These people still think Saddam was behind 9/11 and that "the world" agreed he had nuclear weapons (it was unanimous that he didn't and even Israel asked us what the gently caress we were doing by rocking the boat, going after a non-threat).

I don't know if the sign refers to a quote by him, but he's proposing funding cuts to public universities and to The Corporation For Public Broadcasting because he's an evil piece of poo poo.

Post 9-11 User fucked around with this message at 00:58 on Mar 6, 2015

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Steve Bell on the leaders' TV debates – Broadcasters are expected to press ahead with the TV election debates and believe they have legal grounds to “empty-chair” the Tories on the basis that they turned down a reasonable invitation to attend"

Telegraph:

Independent:

Times:

Nick Clegg makes drug law election pledge (For Americans: "Fagging")

Yesterday's Mail:[/url]
Mac on... Nick Clegg's verdict on drug users

[b]Mail:

Mac on... The Pope's warning about the neglecting the elderly

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

What the gently caress? I thought the punchline was going to be "but she herself does not want her emails read by the government!!" what the hell is this?

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
So David Cameron is a chicken-condom now.

Green Wing
Oct 28, 2013

It's the only word they know, but it's such a big word for a tiny creature

Always good to see some Hitler-butt.

One thing that seeing the UK comics alongside the brit ones is that it makes clear how much you <i>don't</i> get as much of a party line from the newspapers. The torygraph joining in with calling Cameron a chicken, for example. The man's a joke, but I don't think you'd get that in the US rags, which seem to be more 'My party, right or wrong'.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

This was a completely different cartoon before I read that Wiki article

That Old Tree
Jun 24, 2012

nah

Taciturn Tactician posted:

What the gently caress? I thought the punchline was going to be "but she herself does not want her emails read by the government!!" what the hell is this?

He had to be a huge shitstain about it somehow, so of course he went with ":smug: women and their shopping."

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

"Also, did you know that Hillary is a girl? She is a girl, and likes girl stuff like jewelry and high heel shoes."

-Ted Rall, Best Person on the Earth

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Why does Hilary love the NSA? Because their copious spying is like a backup drive of all your private information! Except it's Rall so the setup and build for the joke is body-swapped with three panels detailing Hillary's support of the NSA, leaving the punchline a floppy, amputated limb with no body to support it or even explain how it got to be there.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
Just what the gently caress is the issue with "foreign donors" and the Clinton foundation? It's not even like a campaign fund for Hillary, it's a loving NGO for Christ sakes.

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

there wolf posted:

Why does Hilary love the NSA? Because their copious spying is like a backup drive of all your private information! Except it's Rall so the setup and build for the joke is body-swapped with three panels detailing Hillary's support of the NSA, leaving the punchline a floppy, amputated limb with no body to support it or even explain how it got to be there.

But if she wanted to have an archived copy of her emails, why would she use a personal email address instead of the official one which was going to be archived anyway? It's totally at odds with the actual news story :psyduck:

That Old Tree
Jun 24, 2012

nah

Dr. Killjoy posted:

Just what the gently caress is the issue with "foreign donors" and the Clinton foundation? It's not even like a campaign fund for Hillary, it's a loving NGO for Christ sakes.

Foreigners getting their hooks into her and making her do things. Not like our good, home-grown corn-fed politicians that love America.

TVs Patrick Duffy
Dec 12, 2006
Pick something difficult. You know, hard to mock or whatever.
Cameron yelling "Fag!" would be a ballin av btw

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Dr. Killjoy posted:

But she's using it to DO THINGS! Things that make people LIKE HER! And make her name MORE RECOGNISABLE! See, if she weren't doing this, nobody would even know the name Clinton.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost

But if she wanted to have an archived copy of her emails, why would she use a personal email address instead of the official one which was going to be archived anyway? It's totally at odds with the actual news story :psyduck:

Gotta start pre-emptively downplaying the first female US president (because she's just as bad as Bush!!), lest someone believe a person other than Ted Rall has ever done anything important or praiseworthy (see also: Obama, the First Black President To Be As Bad As Bush)

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

quote:

The senior, sometimes called fag-master, was the protector of his fags and responsible for their good conduct.

:eyepop:

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
I just discovered the true depths of asay and Im really having fun.

BIG
LABOR

AGC?

I'm glad all the homeless white people turned black

uhm

If you have any other good ones, I hunger for more.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

JRROSE!'s Hillary is pretty good but I've never understood why he gives her black lipstick.

We use this same term and meaning in the US ;-)

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Venom Snake posted:

I just discovered the true depths of asay and Im really having fun.

BIG
LABOR

Al Gore is fat! Fatty fat fat fat!

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Sweet Jesus, this can't be real, can it?

quote:

uhm

It should be Dems', Chuck.

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I got this title for free due to my proximity to an idiot who wanted to save $5 on an avatar by having someone else spend $9.95 instead.

Fulchrum posted:

So, Rorus is becoming popular on the internet. The last time something from SA did that we unleashed Slenderman, right?

So, my point is, I call dibs on making a Rorus Raz game.

And I can't wait for the Law & Order SVU episode based on a renegade cartoonist that is assaulted for daring to edit another's work. :allears:

The Duchess from Alice In Wonderland knows what email is?????

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

I was really confused until I saw the URL because you seemed to be implying that wasn't an edit and there was no way Asay would espouse that opinion.

Taciturn Tactician fucked around with this message at 03:16 on Mar 6, 2015

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
I swear to god some of these Asay's im finding have to be goon edits, they are way way to nice to liberals.

EDIT:speak of the devil

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

Nap Ghost

Venom Snake posted:

If you have any other good ones, I hunger for more.

sure here you go

fake edit:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

Nap Ghost

Venom Snake posted:

I swear to god some of these Asay's im finding have to be goon edits, they are way way to nice to liberals.

I thought you knew and were having a joke, but if you're just scraping google image search or something then lol

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3586457

• Locked thread