Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

mobile alabama

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Libelous Slander posted:

whiter than colorado springs

drat that's white
i've only met one non-white person from the springs that wasn't a college kid from CC or military. the reason i met that person is because I was representing her on a DWB ticket.

also the springs is a terrible, white place, but it still has twice as many Hispanic people and six times as many black people per capita as Boulder.

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

LethalGeek posted:

Man I'm poly open whatever and even I'm starting to hate other super open people. The loving pretentiousness. No one cares you long winded gently caress up!

Same. Also generally it seems the women with high match percentages are all one good reason away from quitting men entirely. That's a lot of pressure to put on me!

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

TenementFunster posted:

i've only met one non-white person from the springs that wasn't a college kid from CC or military. the reason i met that person is because I was representing her on a DWB ticket.

also the springs is a terrible, white place, but it still has twice as many Hispanic people and six times as many black people per capita as Boulder.

Yeah but you can feasibly date someone in Denver if you live in Boulder.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

The Whole Internet posted:

Yeah but you can feasibly date someone in Denver if you live in Boulder.
my point is the springs has many, many problems outside of ~diversity~

being an unplanned, sprawly conservative shitheap chief among them. it's like somebody went out of their way to make bizzaro boulder

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

nutranurse posted:

you can see why i'd come to the conclusion that you dont date black women because of their buttsizes, right. you cant go all "i only date people w/ x", and then double back to "yeah sometimes they have x, but in most cases it's y!" and act as if im tilting at windmills here

Lol who gives a phuck, phaggot. It just means more planetoid prosteriors for you to drool over.

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.

Willfrey posted:

A shame okc doesnt have a 'basic bitch' filter

https://github.com/grelas/okcp-basic-score

Not mine, someone I know. We're in New York and pretty much every profile says the same thing. It's borderline impossible to browse without this.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Good Will Hrunting posted:

https://github.com/grelas/okcp-basic-score

Not mine, someone I know. We're in New York and pretty much every profile says the same thing. It's borderline impossible to browse without this.

post results i need to see this in action

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.

SaltLick posted:

post results i need to see this in action

A score pops up on a scale of like 1 to 200, anything over 100 brands the user's picture with a stamp that says "basic bitch". The keywords are Netflix, adventures, iphone, wanderlust, brunch, and many others. 2.0 will have image recognition feature that identifies yoga pants and Uggs.

froward
Jun 2, 2014

by Azathoth

Good Will Hrunting posted:

A score pops up on a scale of like 1 to 200, anything over 100 brands the user's picture with a stamp that says "basic bitch". The keywords are Netflix, adventures, iphone, wanderlust, brunch, and many others. 2.0 will have image recognition feature that identifies yoga pants and Uggs.

can you do a Let's Play or something, this sounds hilarious

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Being in portland and finding this poo poo is just easy mode

quote:

I've had my own website since Geocities was a thing, and I'm a second-generation fangirl. I'm also a second-generation feminist and, a second-generation SCA member (I'm no longer active, but was for quite a while).

I'm happily ensconced in a cat-and-book-filled house with my beloved partner idkwtfbbq. He and I are non-monogamous, but I'm not looking for anything but friends right now.

I have a tendency to develop in directions that make filling out profiles like this tricky. I wish I could set my details to include:

Orientation: Androphile
Pronouns: Not picky. She/her or they/them.
Religion: eclectic polytheist pagan. Gnosis via Praxis, bitches!
Diet: HAES/Body acceptance advocate
Offspring: Childfree and loving it

I am:
- an Enneagram 1
- in the middle of almost every Meyers-Briggs test
- a Pisces
- born in the year of the horse
the gently caress is an Enneagram1? Also yes HAES = tubby of course

5-HT
Oct 17, 2012

LethalGeek posted:

stupid way of saying an idealistic personality type based on a bs test. thank jung for this.

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

LethalGeek posted:

the gently caress is an androphile. i read the tumblr thread and idont even know
is she only into androids

it is
Aug 19, 2011

by Smythe
She's a guyliker.

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

Profondo Rosso posted:

the gently caress is an androphile. i read the tumblr thread and idont even know
is she only into androids

"Andro" means man. So she likes men, but she isn't straight because her gender is "dragon" or "airplane" or "cat" or some poo poo.

e: this isn't the tumblr thread. maybe her gender isn't dragon

RPATDO_LAMD fucked around with this message at 07:32 on Mar 3, 2015

froward
Jun 2, 2014

by Azathoth

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

e: this isn't the tumblr thread. maybe her gender isn't dragon

that's suspiciously generous of you

cmndstab
May 20, 2006

Huge Internet Celebrity!
I assume she uses "androphile" because she isn't really comfortable with picking a gender so can't settle on whether she's straight or not.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
That or she's afraid that if she says she's straight, all her homonormative profeminist genderqueer body-positive friends will think less of her.

I gravitate towards geeky and alt-punk type circles and live outside one of the most liberal cities east of the Mississippi. Something like half my friends (and far more people at social functions) fall into this stereotype and it's always ridiculous.

EightBit
Jan 7, 2006
I spent money on this line of text just to make the "Stupid Newbie" go away.

Choco1980 posted:

That or she's afraid that if she says she's straight, all her homonormative profeminist genderqueer body-positive friends will think less of her.

I gravitate towards geeky and alt-punk type circles and live outside one of the most liberal cities east of the Mississippi. Something like half my friends (and far more people at social functions) fall into this stereotype and it's always ridiculous.

Pretty drat hypocritical lol

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

Quite a catch posted:

The labels are: Agender, Demisexual, INTJ, Borderline.
Now, If you don't know what any of this are feel free to educate yourself. I'm also (as you could notice) quite apathetic, cynic and don't tolerate (stupid/egocentric) people that much.

How me a frog winned okcupid bingo?!

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

LethalGeek posted:

I like how she wants "childfree and loving it" for an option because "doesn't have kids, doesn't want any" isn't pretentious enough for her.

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

>masters degree in civic engineering from major university
>minored in vet tech

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe

LethalGeek posted:

Religion: eclectic polytheist pagan. Gnosis via Praxis, bitches!
The Klingon moon?

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

5-HT posted:

stupid way of saying an idealistic personality type based on a bs test. thank jung for this.

Blathering about Jungian archetypes in Tarot cards got me laid a couple of times in college, so I can't hate the guy.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

I snipped out the boring parts of this one:

quote:

My self-summary
:words:
My gender is hosed.
If you wanna be my lover/friend/companion/whatever the gently caress, ya gotta get with my dog. If she doesn't like you, peace out.

I spend a lot of time thinking about
Destroying the hegemony and binaries of all kinds.
My gender.
Feminism.
Heteronormativity.
How the media portrays gender and gender stereotypes.
White privilege and racism in my society and community.
Puritanism and how to move past it.
Capitalism, values of our society.
Why we are where we are and how we got here in the first place (in terms of culture).
How to be a better human being.
How to teach those around me about non-binary gender and sexuality.
How to keep an open mind and learn more about areas I think I know a lot about as well as areas that I know next to nothing about.
Homonegativity and perpetual sexism in video games.
My research paper for my LGBT History of Houston seminar.
How the gently caress to write a paper on Willa Cather when my professor is a loving Willa Cather scholar and knows more than I could ever hope to know.
My cats (I have 2).
What I am having for dinner.

You should message me if
You wanna plan the destruction of hegemonic heteronormativity and gender/sexuality binaries. Or just hang out.

They have a tumblr, it's random nerd/lesbian stuff though. Though they say looking for everyone and they oops dated a man when they were 13 before they figured out they were queer so :confused:

LethalGeek fucked around with this message at 19:24 on Mar 5, 2015

Aphelion Necrology
Jul 17, 2005

Take care of the dead and the dead will take care of you
I wish more gender-hosed people looked like Andreja Pejić instead of Pat.

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

dMastri posted:

The Klingon moon?

I like the idea of eclectic paganism. Like you're at Baskin Robins picking out scoops of ice cream but instead it's the forces of the universe and life.

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

LethalGeek posted:

I snipped out the boring parts of this one:

They have a tumblr, it's random nerd/lesbian stuff though. Though they say looking for everyone and they oops dated a man when they were 13 before they figured out they were queer so :confused:

do you think she would let the dog lick my rear end in a top hat while im balls deep?

cmndstab
May 20, 2006

Huge Internet Celebrity!
I get gender pronouns and non-binary identities and the sexual spectrum and all that, but I really wish people would just flat out state whether they were born with a penis or not, and whether it's still there. Because I've got no idea with that last one.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

cmndstab posted:

I get gender pronouns and non-binary identities and the sexual spectrum and all that, but I really wish people would just flat out state whether they were born with a penis or not, and whether it's still there. Because I've got no idea with that last one.

Amen.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Are there guys that go for the genderless/tumblr folk? I've literally never seen a male that's into that.

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Madcosby posted:

Are there guys that go for the genderless/tumblr folk? I've literally never seen a male that's into that.

Yes. Now imagine the kind of mushy swiss cheese brain you definitely have to not let attraction play a part in who you have a relationship with. Pretty cool image, right?

e- Like I just want to frame this for you as well as I can. Someone who's brain thinks the most important things in a relationship is that they agree on what invisible forces have held them back and kept them working in retail 10 years after graduating college, and also that they have similar fandoms. And not only are these the most important things, they have come to this through a (non-religious, non-drug-induced) enlightenment.

Fidel Cuckstro fucked around with this message at 23:56 on Mar 5, 2015

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
what I don't get about trannies and gender identity stuff is how it was so readily accepted by society (well, western society I guess)

I mean, if you are truly saying that you were born with a dick but that your brain is trying to tell you that you are a woman, or vice versa, then isn't that essentially the same as like anorexia?

your brain telling you that you are fat when you are skinny as gently caress?

so if we then follow that point to it's natural conclusion - wouldn't the government have to subsidize liposuction for anorexic people in much the same way it currently pays for dudes dicks to get loped off and inverted and then pay for breast implants and hormonal replacements for trans / genderfukt?

makes ya think

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

Jeff Sichoe posted:

what I don't get about trannies and gender identity stuff is how it was so readily accepted by society (well, western society I guess)

I mean, if you are truly saying that you were born with a dick but that your brain is trying to tell you that you are a woman, or vice versa, then isn't that essentially the same as like anorexia?

so if we then follow that point to it's natural conclusion - wouldn't the government have to subsidize liposuction for anorexic people in much the same way it currently pays for dudes dicks to get loped off and inverted and then pay for breast implants and hormonal replacements for trans / genderfukt?

makes ya think

well you can't starve to death by wearing dresses

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Jeff Sichoe posted:

makes ya think

Are those your real thoughts or are you doing a befuddled hillbilly kinda character?

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Jeff Sichoe posted:

makes ya think

Pretty much the opposite of that.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Im going to start following any stupid poo poo I say with 'and if we follow that to the natural conclusion'

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
tranny honeypot activated

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Jeff Sichoe posted:

makes ya think

lol you're as dumb as the people I'm posting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Jeff Sichoe posted:

makes ya think

lol

• Locked thread