Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GEExCEE

fluffy... please do mine...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

GEExCEE posted:

fluffy... please do mine...

sec drone please put GEExCEE on your list before his head explodes

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

GEExCEE

it's not too early for your kids to know that aliens smoke weed... they probably already know, and talk about it with their friends

Piso Mojado

if Machai needs a spot, he can have mine. just move me to the top of the reserve list if that is okay.

Miss Psychosis

Piso Mojado posted:

if Machai needs a spot, he can have mine. just move me to the top of the reserve list if that is okay.

Miss Psychosis posted:

Machai can have my square.

FluffieDuckie

GEExCEE posted:

it's not too early for your kids to know that aliens smoke weed... they probably already know, and talk about it with their friends

I see this is a plea for content not priority. If I let you have your weed leaf then everyone would want a weed leaf and we can't have that

Calx can have his dog with a doobie bc that COULD be a cig and doobie dog is a Byob staple, but weed leaves are right out do please modify your entry

FluffieDuckie

Machai will be fine. Everyone please stop trying to give Machai their spots

Stormyish

FluffieDuckie posted:

don't tell me what to do

verily carefree

It's Tuesday :grin:

Senior Management

I bet your quilt will be awesome and good but making a square sounds hard so I have to back out.

:jerry:

joke_explainer

Blue Wher posted:

This is a rough draft. Is there anyone out there who could refine my avatar within this image so that it doesn't look grainy due to being exploded to that size?

please edit out the original or risk having blurry one installed into the quilt

joke_explainer

GEExCEE is on the waitlist. total list w/ percentage of incompletes is coming up

Blue Wher

The Smart Baseball Dargon Sez:

"Baseball is chaos!"

His bat is signed by Carl "Yaz" Yastrzemski

joke_explainer posted:

please edit out the original or risk having blurry one installed into the quilt

Done.

joke_explainer

dopepope posted:

I will provide a square if someone else drops the ball.

Please produce a square as if you are going onto the quilt, so it would be ready if Fluffie needs it! Otherwise I will skip you and it'll go on to the next person who actually has a square, as this just fills in blank spots left by slackers. You have until the 11th

alnilam

"the plant butt"

Stormyish

it's weird that there's going to be a little physical manifestation of something I've done on byob

GEExCEE

here's my censored patch:

dogcrash truther

GEExCEE posted:

here's my censored patch:

thats way better anyway actually

dogcrash truther
:spiderguy: :beerpal: :coffeepal:

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

dogcrash truther posted:

thats way better anyway actually

joke_explainer

Okay I got everyone's submissions so far and the waiting list on sheets here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_y9V5HgzWdfyHILjX9xC6eqxTghu35vGu3EG26OTGg8/edit?pli=1#gid=775700429

Reviewed the order of the waitlist posters and I had screwed it up originally, so the proper order is on there now.

If I'm missing anything let me know, I'll update it as I see them in here, should make things a bit easier. I included profile links for everyone as everyone's names changed and you know we're going to have to hassle people on PM...

Machai

FluffieDuckie posted:

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

joke_explainer posted:

Okay I got everyone's submissions so far and the waiting list on sheets here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_y9V5HgzWdfyHILjX9xC6eqxTghu35vGu3EG26OTGg8/edit?pli=1#gid=775700429

Reviewed the order of the waitlist posters and I had screwed it up originally, so the proper order is on there now.

If I'm missing anything let me know, I'll update it as I see them in here, should make things a bit easier. I included profile links for everyone as everyone's names changed and you know we're going to have to hassle people on PM...

What are the 1s and 0s? I do not have a binary punch card reader to translate this

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

joke_explainer

Qwerinty posted:

What are the 1s and 0s? I do not have a binary punch card reader to translate this
Just whether or not there's a submission that meets the requirements. Makes it easy to do the percentage of just by dividing the summation of the column

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

joke_explainer posted:

Just whether or not there's a submission that meets the requirements. Makes it easy to do the percentage of just by dividing the summation of the column

Oh. This doesn't make sense, because some people with valid submissions have a 0 in their column IE: Beer Pal

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

joke_explainer

Qwerinty posted:

Oh. This doesn't make sense, because some people with valid submissions have a 0 in their column IE: Beer Pal

Well gently caress me I guess I made a slight mistake! ; )

obviously we'll go over them as we get closer and closer to 100%, this is just the preliminary list jesus

Fixing it now

Machai

what do we do if there ends up being less than 60 people that actually submit something?

perhaps we can use old BYOB av shops?

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Machai posted:

what do we do if there ends up being less than 60 people that actually submit something?

this right here is a perfect example of why i got an av with a face

joke_explainer

Machai posted:

That's a great idea! I think we'll get there though, we'll see.

Anyone not participating, if you think there's no chance of getting in please get on the waitlist as right now less than half of the names have submissions.

Grass Effect
if nobody submits content in the first three days, chances of it happening are reduced by 50% or so they say. so hop on in to the Waitlist!

joke_explainer

I really hope Bacalou does a square b/c I bet his would be badass and he's pretty high up on the waitlist...

FluffieDuckie

Machai posted:

i love this and this picture was a great group project.

if anyone has other suggestions please post them. sec drone will you please put those suggestions at the bottom of the spreadsheet? if i have to increase square count i'll have to add a whole row of squares so i might have to pull from this list last minute.

also thank you sec drone for jumping in and helping organize. it's in everyone's best interest to keep me calm

FluffieDuckie

just in case anyone thinks i'm slacking off, i sorted through piles of fabric today and made a template for the squares. i'll prob start cutting fabric tonight

joke_explainer

If anyone accuses Fluffie of slacking off I will never forgive you

FluffieDuckie

well technically i haven't produced anything but a big long thread. but there's hope that i might someday produce something

Grass Effect
SD please add a running total along with the percent :)

joke_explainer

Grass Effect posted:

SD please add a running total along with the percent :)

Done

Grass Effect

Heck yeah!

nvm no cake

okay i redid mine because it was poo poo

i editted out the other one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joke_explainer

thepiratebae.se posted:

okay i redid mine because it was poo poo

i editted out the other one