Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stormyish

maybe centerpiece

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grass Effect

thepiratebae.se posted:

okay i redid mine because it was poo poo

i editted out the other one

Oh yeah that's very nice!

nvm no cake

joke_explainer posted:

you have to get rid of your dog's joint

who says it's a joint it could be a cigarette :colbert:

Stormyish

thepiratebae.se posted:

it honestly just looks like he's burned his tongue on spicy food

joke_explainer

thepiratebae.se posted:

The idea is to avoid having anything sitting on duckie's table that would make her kids be like, 'M..m..mom... is that... drugs??' and make them scared and worried their mom is some kind of cartel boss. If you really feel it is important to your square and identity to have your dog smoking in your square, take it up with her, but I don't know why you would want to be hardline on this.

Machai

GEExCEE

lol

Stormyish

lol

Grass Effect

So that's who that was. :whitewater:

The X-man cometh

joke_explainer posted:

Okay I got everyone's submissions so far and the waiting list on sheets here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_y9V5HgzWdfyHILjX9xC6eqxTghu35vGu3EG26OTGg8/edit?pli=1#gid=775700429

Reviewed the order of the waitlist posters and I had screwed it up originally, so the proper order is on there now.

If I'm missing anything let me know, I'll update it as I see them in here, should make things a bit easier. I included profile links for everyone as everyone's names changed and you know we're going to have to hassle people on PM...

I thought I was in there. Can you add me to the waiting list?

joke_explainer

The X-man cometh posted:

Sure, lemme dig up your post and get you added in proper. Might have missed you because of the lack of an avatar. Otherwise I'll put you in last.

nvm no cake

joke_explainer posted:

The idea is to avoid having anything sitting on duckie's table that would make her kids be like, 'M..m..mom... is that... drugs??' and make them scared and worried their mom is some kind of cartel boss. If you really feel it is important to your square and identity to have your dog smoking in your square, take it up with her, but I don't know why you would want to be hardline on this.

i was kidding around. relax, take a deep breath.

joke_explainer

The X-man cometh posted:

Verified and added at #1. Sorry I missed you.

thepiratebae.se posted:

i was kidding around. relax, take a deep breath.

ahhh no never

Blue Wher

The Smart Baseball Dargon Sez:

"Baseball is chaos!"

His bat is signed by Carl "Yaz" Yastrzemski

joke_explainer posted:

Verified and added at #1. Sorry I missed you.

ahhh no never

chill dood.

Miss Psychosis

Stormyish posted:

maybe centerpiece

No.

Stormyish

yeah actually they will

joke_explainer posted:

I hhope they see my panel and get driven insane with irony disease

Piso Mojado

looks good sec drone, can you import all this into a Spotfire report and have it on my desk by end of day manana?

Machai

landy.
wait, I thought Calx was allowed to keep the joint.

FluffieDuckie posted:

I see this is a plea for content not priority. If I let you have your weed leaf then everyone would want a weed leaf and we can't have that

Calx can have his dog with a doobie bc that COULD be a cig and doobie dog is a Byob staple, but weed leaves are right out do please modify your entry

tao of lmao

lol out loud

joke_explainer

landy. posted:

ah alright if fluffie says ok I was just marking based on weed reference or not, cleared!

nvm no cake

lol

pig slut lisa

irl is good

landy. posted:

pffft nobody in this thread is reading all the posts

Grass Effect

pig slut lisa posted:

pffft nobody in this thread is reading all the posts

I'm sure as heck reading all the fluffie posts

nvm no cake

landy. posted:

oh, cool, i missed that. thanks, although i wouldn't mind changing it if fluffie wants me to

Grass Effect

thepiratebae.se posted:

oh, cool, i missed that. thanks, although i wouldn't mind changing it if fluffie wants me to

Your latest one still has the joint, yeah? It's just colorized

FluffieDuckie

this is hysterical and i can't have it on my kitchen table

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

pig slut lisa

irl is good

FluffieDuckie posted:

this is hysterical and i can't have it on my kitchen table

what if some of the boys are replaced with girls, for equality

FluffieDuckie

pig slut lisa posted:

what if some of the boys are replaced with girls, for equality

no

Stormyish

what if you put boobs on some so Drildo will stop asking

bacalou

what if the boys are replaced with capri sun pouches and the toilets are all pictures of arnie take from google street view

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien
Fluffy Duckie's commemorative 2015 byob futa quilt

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Stormyish

crust munch posted:

what if the boys are replaced with capri sun pouches and the toilets are all pictures of arnie take from google street view

flavored futa punch

FluffieDuckie

:siren: important update :siren:

i cut 25 squares out tonight. they're not very big. everyone get out your rulers and measure 5 inches by 5 inches. maybe even print your square out at that size and look at it. i'm concerned about ones like g0ms. it won't really be readable. there's plenty of time for revisions if you think yours won't look good at that size

Grass Effect

FluffieDuckie posted:

:siren: important update :siren:

i cut 25 squares out tonight. they're not very big. everyone get out your rulers and measure 5 inches by 5 inches. maybe even print your square out at that size and look at it. i'm concerned about ones like g0ms. it won't really be readable. there's plenty of time for revisions if you think yours won't look good at that size

Considering there are 27 or so submissions, wouldn't that mean you'd be reprinting all the small ones? :ohdear:

FluffieDuckie

Grass Effect posted:

Considering there are 27 or so submissions, wouldn't that mean you'd be reprinting all the small ones? :ohdear:

no, i cut out the fabric. i didn't print anything out yet

ron color

my new dog posted:

lemme see it dude..

SexJow6.png

pig slut lisa

irl is good

FluffieDuckie posted:

i'm concerned about ones like g0ms. it won't really be readable.

yeah's he's really trying to capture the byob zeitgeist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

ron color posted:

SexJow6.png

this is what i get for saying that line drawn naked butt was ok

• Locked thread