Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

when i did my weapons qual in basic i was humming this to myself the entire time (i was 18)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiPon8lr48U

same except replace that with the snake eater theme song

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

also fart sandwiches do you have the good foxhound logo tattoo

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Booblord Zagats posted:

No anime in GiP

Someone is getting an anime love pillow next secret Santa~!

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

ElMaligno posted:

Someone is getting an anime love pillow next secret Santa~!

I miss the days where I thought that was just clever slang for the fat Korean chicks that seem to live every US military base

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
Ace Combat 6 came out when I was in tech school :cripes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LY0FvYWz1sw

We need Ace Combat 7 on PS4 like yesterday -- complete with anime planes and loving flying (literal) fortresses.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Ace Combat 6 came out when I was in tech school :cripes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LY0FvYWz1sw

We need Ace Combat 7 on PS4 like yesterday -- complete with anime planes and loving flying (literal) fortresses.

I worked at a video rental place when i was a senior in high school and got written up because I kept renting out Ace Combat 4 for free for weeks on end

Ace Combat on PS4 (that's actually good and not like Assault Horizon) would be so incredibly good

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

also fart sandwiches do you have the good foxhound logo tattoo

No it is the bad one. The new lovely one because I was 23 and dumb.

I'm still super dumb but I know better about tattoos.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Show us your tattoo.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

so wait does this make me vulcan raven or the genome soldier who gets blown out the abrams with grenades

Because if I said "Send him a message" instead of "On the way" I'd have lost points during gunnery.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Fine, I'll admit, I also joined because I like shooty games. :blush:

Now we all proved video games make you violent, you're welcome Tipper.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Elite: Dangerous will also be released in PS4.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

holocaust bloopers posted:

Show us your tattoo.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Show us your tattoo.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Show us your dick.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
Nope. It's the image I posted earlier on my foot like I'm a 19 year old girl getting an infinity symbol with the word love in one of the lines.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Elite: Dangerous will also be released in PS4.

i imagine it will be supporting the Morpheus VR headset

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

unlike most veterans and SA members $10 is not a meaningful expenditure for me

I'm gonna have me a swag Bar-B-Q

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

Ace Combat on PS4 (that's actually good and not like Assault Horizon) would be so incredibly good

ace combat 4 came out a couple months before I joined

:stare:

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

krispykremessuck posted:

ace combat 4 came out a couple months before I joined

:stare:

it was my senior year of high school so same for me

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Anybody else play that FPS made by the Army back in the day?

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
yes :cripes:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
hell yea who didnt love getting fragged 30 seconds into a round then waiting for 20 minutes while the last two living guys laid behind a tree near their spawn

Delizin
Nov 9, 2005

It may not be interracial, but it is black and white.
I kept ending up in Leavenworth for blue on blue incidents. Also really enjoyed the training missions. Spend like 45 minutes watching a presentation on first aid learning control bleeding and poo poo then for your test you run up to dummies and hold enter.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
The bridge map was cool.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Anybody else play that FPS made by the Army back in the day?

AA2 was pretty cool. Ballistic dropping 203 shells on the bridge map owned so much.

Then I found how how certain dudes were so good, just like how certain dudes were 'really good' in cs. The hax were loving nuts and punkbuster did nothing to stop them. Just like now!

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzgAhPffWsM

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
i am finally getting around to playing wasteland 2 after its real release

god drat the difficulty is nuts when you get to la

having a 7 in a skill is the same as having nothing 80% of the time

Delizin
Nov 9, 2005

ded posted:

i am finally getting around to playing wasteland 2 after its real release

How are you liking it? I was thinking about buying it on Steam since it's on sale and I enjoyed the old Fallout games.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Delizin posted:

How are you liking it? I was thinking about buying it on Steam since it's on sale and I enjoyed the old Fallout games.

It's good get it.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Wrong thread

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I used to play the old aa too, even played a bit while I was in and got a sweet star next to my name for having an ako account.

The new one's decent, a bit more arcadey and easier to play but still a lot like the old one. It even has the bridge map. Played it till I got bored, changed my name to Nidal hassan and cooked off grenades next to teammates until I got kicked

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

Slim Pickens posted:

I used to play the old aa too, even played a bit while I was in and got a sweet star next to my name for having an ako account.

The new one's decent, a bit more arcadey and easier to play but still a lot like the old one. It even has the bridge map. Played it till I got bored, changed my name to Nidal hassan and cooked off grenades next to teammates until I got kicked

:vince:

That's beautiful.

Change your name to manning and type in the open channel your teammates positions or something.

Delizin
Nov 9, 2005

ded posted:

It's good get it.

Thanks, just bought it. Will be like a day or two for it to download now since I decided to buy a house way out in the country. The internet here is so lovely and slow that I'm pretty sure my ISP is sending my packet requests by USPS and then typing the responses in by hand.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Fart Sandwiches posted:

:vince:

That's beautiful.

Change your name to manning and type in the open channel your teammates positions or something.

wanted to do that in bf4 actually, but eh :effort:

iKon
Oct 4, 2000

CAN'T TEST
WON'T TEST
I love everything Fallout but just couldn't get into Wasteland 2. It's retro, but in a bad way: clunky interface, lovely inventory management, and the combat isn't much fun. It feels as if all the game design lessons learned between Fallout 2 and now were willfully ignored.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

when i did my weapons qual in basic i was humming this to myself the entire time (i was 18)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiPon8lr48U

MGS owns so loving hard, 1 owned 2 owned and I really need to get around to playing 3 and eventually buy a PS3 for 4

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

MGS3 and Peace Walker are like hands down the best MGS games. Hopefully MGSV is amazing because MGS4 was kind of poo poo

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Bolow posted:

MGS3 and Peace Walker are like hands down the best MGS games. Hopefully MGSV is amazing because MGS4 was kind of poo poo

MGS4 had its problems but it was a fun game. Mount Snakemore made me burst out laughing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Two Finger posted:

MGS owns so loving hard, 1 owned 2 owned and I really need to get around to playing 3 and eventually buy a PS3 for 4

Buy a PS3 and grab the HD Collection. You get HD versions of MGS2, MGS3, and Peace Walker, and it comes with ports of Metal Gear and Metal Gear .

MGS4 is basically impossible to port to any other system because of the whacked out poo poo they did to get it to run with the Cell Processor and poo poo, so you might as well grab a PS3 anyways. Also you can get MGS1 on there for like 10 bucks from the PSN store and basically have all the good MGS games (except for Twin Snakes and Ghost Babel but they're just remakes of MGS1 anyways so w/e). So you might as well get a PS3 and make it into a Metal Gear system.

3 and Peace Walker are the loving best and I love them forever. Peace Walker especially had no right to be as good as it was, seeing as how it was made for the loving PSP, but god drat it's fantastic. I think im going to play through it again before TPP comes out, I love it that much.

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

MGS4 had its problems but it was a fun game. Mount Snakemore made me burst out laughing.

MGS4 had an insane amount of good ideas that were thrown together in a way that made no sense whatsofuckingever

I still love it though

• Locked thread