Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

patty melt on real good rye bread is a pretty pro burger :69snypa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

Sweet Tea posted:

patty melt on real good rye bread is a pretty pro burger :69snypa:

I consider patty melts a separate thing.

As a general rule I don't want bread darker than the burger patty. Takes the focus off that delicious beefy flavor.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

are you burgin for this burg?

an example of german ingenuity and engineering

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006
dr oetker pizzas are cool as far as frozen pizzas go but that poo poo looks nasty

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

are you burgin for this burg?

an example of german ingenuity and engineering

i would eat this pizzaburger

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

RideTheSpiral posted:

same

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

RideTheSpiral posted:

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006
when i worked at mcd's, i had a workmate whos name was patty turner

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Dyna Soar posted:

when i worked at mcd's, i had a workmate whos name was patty turner

Fulfilling her destiny. Bet she was born with a spatula in hand.

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006

Norns posted:

Fulfilling her destiny. Bet she was born with a spatula in hand.

spatula as a hand, she had this birth defect. she utilized it p. efficiently, real employee of the month material

El Duderino
Mar 28, 2003

If you're not into that whole brevity thing..
You know this thread is a bad influence when it makes you crave so hard, you're guest #5 at In n Out the next morning...

3x3 everything on it, add pickles (saying everything on it doesn't include pickles for some reason...), fries and a 50/50 mix of 7Up and lemonade. Any better way to start your day off?

Thank you burger thread

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

El Duderino posted:

You know this thread is a bad influence when it makes you crave so hard, you're guest #5 at In n Out the next morning...

3x3 everything on it, add pickles (saying everything on it doesn't include pickles for some reason...), fries and a 50/50 mix of 7Up and lemonade. Any better way to start your day off?

Thank you burger thread

next time post pictures. share the burg love brother

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Okay, get in your car and drive to Tok, Alaska, because when you get there you'e going to have a burger like this

at Fast Eddy's. Your entire trip will be worth it.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

:fap:

Dr Tran
Dec 17, 2002

HE'S GOT A PH.D. IN
KICKING YOUR ASS!

the behemoth from Grill em all: burger, bacon, cheddar, beer soaked onions, pickles between two grilled cheese sandwiches

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

god drat i want that burger

i want whatever that is above me too

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Kazak_Hstan posted:

Okay, get in your car and drive to Tok, Alaska, because when you get there you'e going to have a burger like this

This interests me greatly esp the odd shaped bun

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Kazak_Hstan posted:

thathonkey posted:

This interests me greatly esp the odd shaped bun

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
I bought burger meat from Whole Foods and it gave me food poisoning yesterday where I was vomiting and making GBS threads liquid for 9 hours before I went to the hospital, do not but burger meat from wholefoods.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Buschmaki posted:

I bought burger meat from Whole Foods and it gave me food poisoning yesterday where I was vomiting and making GBS threads liquid for 9 hours before I went to the hospital, do not but burger meat from wholefoods.

Stop eating raw hamburger.

Nucken Futz
Oct 30, 2010

by Reene

Chinatown posted:

that looks delicious whats wrong with you

Woooahh!
Hey, sorry about that OP. Apologies for making GBS threads up your thread.
You too Nebelwerfer, my bad.

In my defence I was sober when I posted that remark, and I'm way meaner when I'm lucid. I'll only drunk post ITT from now on.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Nucken Futz posted:

Woooahh!

In my defence I was sober when I posted that remark, and I'm way meaner when I'm lucid. I'll only drunk post ITT from now on.

Drunk (or stoned) burgers are best.

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

sober posting should be banned imo

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Whenever I go to a diner I always see "Pizza Burger" on the menu. Should I try it out?

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

NienNunb posted:

Whenever I go to a diner I always see "Pizza Burger" on the menu. Should I try it out?

If you like red sauce and mozzarella on burgers. Sure?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Nucken Futz posted:

Woooahh!

Go forth and burg.

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien

a large trout posted:

sober posting should be banned imo

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Guys I had a Big Carl from Carl's Jr for lunch. Just the burger cuz that loving thing was huge.

Pleased with my consumption.

You guys with Hardees, what's the big Mac knock off there? Carl's and hardees are the same thing with different names.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Norns posted:

Guys I had a Big Carl from Carl's Jr for lunch. Just the burger cuz that loving thing was huge.

The Famous/Super Star at Carl's is actually my favorite fast food burger that isn't In n Out. I don't know what it is about Carl's that lets me enjoy the loving pound of condiments they put on a burger, but I love it.

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

i don't know if i saw it here or somewhere else but i just tried this on a homemade burg and it was god drat delicious

http://www.chow.com/recipes/31295-mustardshire-sauce

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

That sounds super good.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

a large trout posted:

i don't know if i saw it here or somewhere else but i just tried this on a homemade burg and it was god drat delicious

http://www.chow.com/recipes/31295-mustardshire-sauce
yeah i may have to try this as well... seems like you'd want to be rather conservative with this though, seems overhelming as gently caress.

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

i actually cheated a little and used spicy mustard instead of mustard powder because that's what i had but you know

it was super good yes

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

cams posted:

yeah i may have to try this as well... seems like you'd want to be rather conservative with this though, seems overhelming as gently caress.

def, i just put a super light spread across the bun

Contra Duck
Nov 4, 2004

#1 DAD

Kazak_Hstan posted:

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Mimic burger. gently caress yeah.

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.

NienNunb posted:

gently caress yes! The only "pizza burger" I've ever had is from the Tasty Freeze in my hometown when I was a kid. They may still have it but I haven't been to that place in ages. It's hard to explain, but it wasn't a burger. Think more of a Totinos Pizza Roll but in patty form. I loved them as a kid but as an adult thinking back on it, I'm sure it was ultra salty and processed tasting. That being said I'd eat the gently caress out of one now if I could.

Norns posted:

You guys with Hardees, what's the big Mac knock off there? Carl's and hardees are the same thing with different names.

Illinois native here who used to work at a Hardees in high school. Not 100% if it's the same thing you're talking about, but Hardees/Carl's Jr did acquire the Burger Shef name which gave them the ability to sell the Big Shef burger:

This 80s/90s picture is a lot more like what you'd actually receive though as you can imagine. The poo poo is pretty good I'm not going to lie, and it's on sale pretty frequently.

Tyson Tomko fucked around with this message at 04:00 on Mar 6, 2015

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

GET MY BELT SON fucked around with this message at 04:02 on Mar 6, 2015

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

loving would this post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

i can almost taste it