Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slimnoid
Sep 6, 2012

Does that mean I don't get the job?

SRM posted:

Aside from the one with the open face mask, I think they look pretty cool, like Big Daddies from Bioshock.

I think it's the uneven armor that bothers me. The arms and legs hardly have anything on them, and as a result it doesn't balance it out on a visual level; it's all concentrated on the torso, which looks like a steampunk egg or something. The ends of their boots are especially stupid-looking.

But I do agree the helmets are pretty cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nancy
Nov 23, 2005

Young Orc
Looks like space suits to me, not necessarily protective armor.

TheArmorOfContempt
Nov 29, 2012

Did I ever tell you my favorite color was blue?

Naramyth posted:

http://bloodofkittens.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Aaron-Albert-8th-Overall-Las-Vegas-Open-2015.pdf

It's a pretty typical centstar. Draigo, the libby, and lloth join the cents to get them Gate, Prescience, and Invisibility guaranteed. The dreadknights act as linebackers and cleanup units with minimal scoring that walks on/deep strikes in. Very deathstar-y and if the powers don't go off you have a bad day. When I played it I bought a bunker with an escape hatch so I could hide turn one if I go second and be able to get to midfield without casting turn one.

It's pretty strong.

e: lol angry text avatar. :glomp:

Is there a good way to overcome this? Using a big blob of cheap units to tie them up? Or something like drop pods to get the jump on them?

So I have my first tournament coming up late this month. I plan on getting more games between now and then, but it should be interesting. That being said I'd like some advice on constructing a 1500 point list for this battle. Here is what I have or will have by the time March 28th rolls around:

HQ Options:
Marneus Calgar
Tigurius
Standard Space Marine Commander/Captain/Chapter Master

Generic Librarian

9x Honor Guard w/ Banner - Calgar or Chapter Master required to access

Elites
5x Terminators - I have no special weapons for them unfortunately, they were from a starter set
10x Sternguard - almost all magnetized, unfortunately only one heavy flamer
1x Contemptor Mortis Dreadnaught w/ Kheres Pattern Assault Cannons - this poor guy is lost in the warp(USPS), but hopefully he will turn up within the next couple weeks.

Troops
27x Tactical Marines - all special weapons options available, but no CCWs available of on sergeants

Dedicated Transports
2x Razorbacks - these are modeled to become rhinos as needed
2x Rhinos - unfortunately modeled to be rhinos only
3x Drop Pods - wish I had more, but god they are a hassle to paint

Heavy Support
1x Land Raider Redeemer
1x Predator w/ Triple Lascannons
3x Centurians - All ranged and assault weapons available
8x Devastator Marines - 2x Lascannons, 3 Missle Launchers, 1 Multi Melta, and 1 Heavy Bolter.

I know my big shortfall at the moment is I have zero fast attack units. Stormtalons are on my list of things to paint, but they aren't likely to be ready for this fight. I am feeling that 1500 points might be to low to bring Calgar and his Honor Guard in the Land Raider, so I am leaning towards having Tigurius lead the charge.

Example List
HQ
Tigurius - 165

Elites
Mortis Contemptor Dreadnaught - 180
5x Sternguard w/ Drop Pod & Combi-Meltas - 205

Troops
10x Tactical Marines w/ Combi-Weapon, Plasma Gun, Lascannon, and Rhino - 220
10x Tactical Marines w/ Combi-Weapon, Plasma Gun, Multi-Melta, and Rhino - 210

Heavy Support
3x Devastator Centurians w/ Grav-Cannons -260 points

1480 Points - This leaves me with just enough to toss Melta Bombs or something of that nature on my sergeants. Should my Contemptor arrive in time it should provide a nice anti-air options for an army lacking in any actual air power. Minimum size sternguard squad to assassinate a target, rhinos to charge my guys forward, while Tigurius and the Centurians plod up the field.

TheArmorOfContempt fucked around with this message at 19:21 on Mar 6, 2015

ChrisAsmadi
Apr 19, 2007
:D

Uroboros posted:

Is there a good way to overcome this? Using a big blob of cheap units to tie them up? Or something like drop pods to get the jump on them?

Wouldn't a Culexus Assassin totally hose them - or at the very least, create a large zone they can't really afford to go into?

Boon
Jun 21, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Uroboros posted:

Just AP2 shooting and angles. The Strike Squads die easy enough to regular volley of fire, the Dreadknights and the Cent-Star both fall to volleys of AP2.

Once you strip the Centurions off you just avoid the squad for the rest of the game or pick them off one at a time.

Boon fucked around with this message at 19:11 on Mar 6, 2015

Slimnoid
Sep 6, 2012

Well, that answers the question about scale.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Slimnoid posted:

Baby Thirster on the far left is so cute. :allears:

If someone was in the market for a greater demon of Khorne though, gently caress the new model, go all out and get that bad rear end Forgeworld sculpt on the far right. Goddamn.

SRM posted:

Aside from the one with the open face mask, I think they look pretty cool, like Big Daddies from Bioshock.

From what I read they may be terrible units to field, but ya, appearance wise they look pretty loving awesome for melee assault Ogryns.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

AndyElusive posted:

If someone was in the market for a greater demon of Khorne though, gently caress the new model, go all out and get that bad rear end Forgeworld sculpt on the far right. Goddamn.

Hope you like 200 individual spikes that all need to be cut, shaved down and placed in the correct, unlabled spots.

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!

AndyElusive posted:

Only $223 USD!

Dr Hemulen
Jan 25, 2003

Slimnoid posted:

Been working on some Inquisitorial Henchmen.

Crusader. He's a grumbly dude who is often stuck guarding the Mystic, a thankless job that tries his patience greatly. I'm going to stick a cigar in his mouth, probably.
Going to be working on two more Crusaders, a Psyker, and some Death Cult Assassins. A bit lost on the last ones though; maybe I'll see if I have any of those Wood Elf models still.

Those are really nice! Are you running them in 40K or Kill Team? I keep wanting to include some in a 40K army, but it's a lot of time to spend on models who'll probably be vaporized while still in their transport :-/

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

serious gaylord posted:

Hope you like 200 individual spikes that all need to be cut, shaved down and placed in the correct, unlabled spots.

Go hard or go back into the eye of terror. :unsmigghh:

(Holy poo poo, seriously Forgeworld?!)

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

Slimnoid posted:

Wait which are we looking at going from the far left, what model is that? Original Bloodthirster and far right is which bloodthirster?

Naramyth
Jan 22, 2009

Australia cares about cunts. Including this one.

Uroboros posted:

It's a psychic deathstar. Kill the support, sacrifice and tie up the star. If they fail powers drop the hammer on them. If you have an alpha strike that can kill them use it, but it's a gamble and you could get seized on. Also they have gate so they can jump out of combats, but it could fail.

ChrisAsmadi posted:

Wouldn't a Culexus Assassin totally hose them - or at the very least, create a large zone they can't really afford to go into?

Yup. A culexus in a raven/vendetta/whatever would be rough from them to deal with.

Boon posted:

Just AP2 shooting and angles. The Strike Squads die easy enough to regular volley of fire, the Dreadknights and the Cent-Star both fall to volleys of AP2.

Once you strip the Centurions off you just avoid the squad for the rest of the game or pick them off one at a time.

Well, and dealing with Invis. Malocks do a number to the star as do AP2 pieplates with the ITC nerf. If invis doesn't go off make sure you can hammer on them to kill a cent or two. They are far less scary when there are only the characters walking around.

Uroboros posted:

Example List
HQ
Tigurius - 165

Elites
Mortis Contemptor Dreadnaught - 180
5x Sternguard w/ Drop Pod & Combi-Meltas - 205

Troops
10x Tactical Marines w/ Combi-Weapon, Plasma Gun, Multi-Melta, and Rhino - 210

Heavy Support
3x Devastator Centurians w/ Grav-Cannons -260 points

1480 Points - This leaves me with just enough to toss Melta Bombs or something of that nature on my sergeants. Should my Contemptor arrive in time it should provide a nice anti-air options for an army lacking in any actual air power. Minimum size sternguard squad to assassinate a target, rhinos to charge my guys forward, while Tigurius and the Centurians plod up the field.

Omniscope/missile launcher are pretty rad on the cent sarg. Splitfire is big. Tiggy rolling with them is good, giving them div, but they need delivery. Allying in BA and buying an empty pod could be a thing. I'm a fan of 30 marines in rhinos but I would rather have 40 or more, and I prefer multimeltas to lascannons.

If I were to do something like this I'd go:

Tiggy
5 stenguard with 3 combis, 2 meltas, pod
30 marines in rhinos, melta, combi, multi melta
3 grav cents
redeemer

Cents in the landraider with tiggy. The pod comes and hopefully gives you first blood and the raider delivers rerolling, cover save ignoring (hopefully) grav cents. With more pods I'd pod up everything, ally in BA for an empty pod and put the BA div libby in a pod with cents and change tiggy to a powerfist/shield eternal/2+ captain/CM and have 4 pods turn one.

Dream pod list rough draft would be something like:

SM/BA
libby
40 marines in pods, melta, combi, multi
3 grav cents
BA libby
BA pod
2 5 man BA marines with heavy flamers/combi flamers, pods
1485ish. 7 pods. No close combat support other then a Biomancy libby but you deliver a pile of marines and cents turn one and have options on who comes down and when.

Boon
Jun 21, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Naramyth posted:

Well, and dealing with Invis. Malocks do a number to the star as do AP2 pieplates with the ITC nerf. If invis doesn't go off make sure you can hammer on them to kill a cent or two. They are far less scary when there are only the characters walking around.

Yeah. The beauty of packing so much AP2 is that, that list is so susceptible to it. Invisible centurion-star? He's probably not going to make that test every turn and in the meantime there are 3 Dreadknights to be gunned down.

TheArmorOfContempt
Nov 29, 2012

Hollismason posted:

Wait which are we looking at going from the far left, what model is that? Original Bloodthirster and far right is which bloodthirster?

Far right. Angrath.

TheArmorOfContempt fucked around with this message at 21:07 on Mar 6, 2015

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Hollismason posted:

Left to right is;
1st_2nd, 3rd, End Times, Forge World.

TheArmorOfContempt
Nov 29, 2012

quote:

SM/BA
libby
40 marines in pods, melta, combi, multi
3 grav cents
BA libby
BA pod
2 5 man BA marines with heavy flamers/combi flamers, pods
1485ish. 7 pods. No close combat support other then a Biomancy libby but you deliver a pile of marines and cents turn one and have options on who comes down and when.

So Blood Angels can Drop Pod Centurians, but no one else can? I am unfamiliar with their codex. What is the reason for taking two regular librarians here? Wouldn't Tiggy be preferred if we relying on 2nd turn drop pods?

TheArmorOfContempt fucked around with this message at 21:09 on Mar 6, 2015

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

Our courage will pull us through
Only Blood Angels and Space Wolves can take Drop Pods as independent units.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
I'd be pretty surprised if the next Space Marine codex isn't out in like 6 to 9 months , which will probably change that.

Latest particularly nasty combo from the Harlequins codex is pairing Shadow Spectres from Forgeworld with Death Jesters, enjoy taking a Leadership test on -2 with rolling 3 Dice and picking the highest. Doesn't work on a fearless unit but still that's pretty nice.

TheArmorOfContempt
Nov 29, 2012

MasterSlowPoke posted:

Only Blood Angels and Space Wolves can take Drop Pods as independent units.

This seems like a cheesy way to abuse the drop pod assault rule. Just take extra pods at minimal cost to ensure everyone else arrives first turn. Hell, might as well just let players pay points to allow their reserve to arrive first turn, and save them the useless models.

Beerdeer
Apr 25, 2006

Frank Herbert's Dude
Does anyone have a painting guide for the original blue and purple Space Hulk style tyranids? What hive fleet is that?

TheArmorOfContempt
Nov 29, 2012

Naramyth posted:

If I were to do something like this I'd go:

Tiggy
5 stenguard with 3 combis, 2 meltas, pod
30 marines in rhinos, melta, combi, multi melta
3 grav cents
redeemer

Cents in the landraider with tiggy. The pod comes and hopefully gives you first blood and the raider delivers rerolling, cover save ignoring (hopefully) grav cents. With more pods I'd pod up everything, ally in BA for an empty pod and put the BA div libby in a pod with cents and change tiggy to a powerfist/shield eternal/2+ captain/CM and have 4 pods turn one.

Dream pod list rough draft would be something like:

The Raider in place of the Dreadnaught is something I thought about. I am just unsure if having zero anti-air would be a big mistake, at least the contemptor would fulfill two-roles as gun platform and AA-platform. Hopefully I'll be able to play with both before the tournament, and make a decision.

Also, I would like to have a full drop pod army someday. I am always prowling E-bay, because I want more, but pre-painted drop pods have the highest ratio of shelf price to painted price of any model I've seen. Most are at a minimum double the price for a somewhat decent paint job, and the average seems to be more than triple. I've got a unassembled one on-order, but with so much more waiting for my brush and the time it takes to paint and assemble the fuckers, I just don't see my pod army being ready any time in the near future.

Slimnoid
Sep 6, 2012

HardCoil posted:

Those are really nice! Are you running them in 40K or Kill Team? I keep wanting to include some in a 40K army, but it's a lot of time to spend on models who'll probably be vaporized while still in their transport :-/

Mostly for 40k, but there's a Heralds of Ruin Kill Team league being run that I might throw down on. Seems like it's mostly mehreens though, so I don't know how well an Inquisition force would fare (maybe load up on cheap plasma and hope for the best).

Ghost Hand
Aug 10, 2004

Rampant 40k Fanboy

AndyElusive posted:

I own that one on the far right (Greater Bloodthirster of Khorne) but it is missing the whip pieces. How would you guys go about replacing that? I was thinking of maybe using brass rod and bending it - then maybe trying to affix some kind of barbs to it... but I am not sure what a good solution for that would be. Any thoughts?

Hencoe
Sep 4, 2012

MY LIFE GOAL IS TO STICK A FLESHLIGHT INTO THE END OF A HOWITZER AND FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF IT
Why not try something other than a whip? The lash attack can him just be hating someone to death.

Slimnoid
Sep 6, 2012

Hencoe posted:

Why not try something other than a whip? The lash attack can him just be hating someone to death.

Yeah, I'd just put another axe in his hand, or a big ol' flaming sword. Find some old McFarlane toy and use that if need be.

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

Our courage will pull us through

Ghost Hand posted:

I own that one on the far right (Greater Bloodthirster of Khorne) but it is missing the whip pieces. How would you guys go about replacing that? I was thinking of maybe using brass rod and bending it - then maybe trying to affix some kind of barbs to it... but I am not sure what a good solution for that would be. Any thoughts?
I agree with Hencoe, it'd be hard to do right and probably really annoying. He's already a nightmare to transport and move around the table. Give him some sort of giant skull boltgun with flames on it or something.

Uroboros posted:

This seems like a cheesy way to abuse the drop pod assault rule. Just take extra pods at minimal cost to ensure everyone else arrives first turn. Hell, might as well just let players pay points to allow their reserve to arrive first turn, and save them the useless models.

They're putting the Centurions in the spare pod, so there aren't any empty ones. 50 Marines, 3 Centurions and two Librarians. fill 7 Pods.

Naramyth
Jan 22, 2009

Uroboros posted:

It's not much different then buying pods for things like thunderfire cannons and leaving them empty, except you can put a good unit inside one instead of just dropping it empty. However you still have to pay an HQ and bring BA troops.

TheArmorOfContempt
Nov 29, 2012

MasterSlowPoke posted:

I agree with Hencoe, it'd be hard to do right and probably really annoying. He's already a nightmare to transport and move around the table. Give him some sort of giant skull boltgun with flames on it or something.

They're putting the Centurions in the spare pod, so there aren't any empty ones. 50 Marines, 3 Centurions and two Librarians. fill 7 Pods.

So for all intents and purposes the only Blood Angel units are two pods, librarian, and 2 combat squads? I assume one librarian is there to augment the centurians. Is the other there simply because that is the cheapest HQ you can stick in a pod? I am still hazy on how this whole allies thing works.

I guess I am truly failing to see the point of having separate Space Marine chapters if I can take a 90% Ultramarine force, and then take a small ally detachment to negate whatever downsides there are to having Ultramarines. I think someone mentioned not having Centurians and Stormtalons in the Blood Angels Codex, but if you were a Blood Angels player you could simply take some Ultramarine Stormtalons and Centurians to immediately rectify this problem and the only thing you are losing is objective secured on your army? But with a drop pod army this would be rather irrelevant since your intent is to usually drop in and rape your opponent before he has time to react?

I can see why allies might bother people all the sudden.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
I don't care what anyone says, the toughest lists that I find the most difficult to deal with is mass Space marine infantry. It's just a pain in the loving rear end. They all have objective secured and they all split into 5 man units depending on the mission. Then you have to kill 50 of the fuckers.

Naramyth
Jan 22, 2009

Uroboros posted:

So for all intents and purposes the only Blood Angel units are two pods, librarian, and 2 combat squads? I assume one librarian is there to augment the centurians. Is the other there simply because that is the cheapest HQ you can stick in a pod? I am still hazy on how this whole allies thing works.

I guess I am truly failing to see the point of having separate Space Marine chapters if I can take a 90% Ultramarine force, and then take a small ally detachment to negate whatever downsides there are to having Ultramarines. I think someone mentioned not having Centurians and Stormtalons in the Blood Angels Codex, but if you were a Blood Angels player you could simply take some Ultramarine Stormtalons and Centurians to immediately rectify this problem and the only thing you are losing is objective secured on your army? But with a drop pod army this would be rather irrelevant since your intent is to usually drop in and rape your opponent before he has time to react?

I can see why allies might bother people all the sudden.

The libby has div, is the cheapest option, and helps buff the cents. The tac squad is minimal and since they can have a pod and a heavy flamer they become my flamer team I want to bring anyway because one or two anti horde units are a good thing. The empty pod honestly is what makes the whole list tick. Otherwise to deliver something like cents you need a raider/raven/draigo to gate them around or a fort with an escape hatch. It's a bit of a weird artifact of the new paradigm that allows transports to be bought in fast slots with the 7th ed "battle bros can share rides" thing. It's strong but not game braking, and fun to build around. Once the SM book gets updated if the cents are still good I can swap to an inquisitor to buff the cents instead and have all my pods be ultras (or whatever).

Hollismason posted:

I don't care what anyone says, the toughest lists that I find the most difficult to deal with is mass Space marine infantry. It's just a pain in the loving rear end. They all have objective secured and they all split into 5 man units depending on the mission. Then you have to kill 50 of the fuckers.

It's my favorite way to play. Tons of pressure, super resilient, everything is a threat, and you have to kill them to the man because of ATSKNF. Marine spam is awesome.

TheArmorOfContempt
Nov 29, 2012

Naramyth posted:

The libby has div, is the cheapest option, and helps buff the cents. The tac squad is minimal and since they can have a pod and a heavy flamer they become my flamer team I want to bring anyway because one or two anti horde units are a good thing. The empty pod honestly is what makes the whole list tick. Otherwise to deliver something like cents you need a raider/raven/draigo to gate them around or a fort with an escape hatch. It's a bit of a weird artifact of the new paradigm that allows transports to be bought in fast slots with the 7th ed "battle bros can share rides" thing. It's strong but not game braking, and fun to build around. Once the SM book gets updated if the cents are still good I can swap to an inquisitor to buff the cents instead and have all my pods be ultras (or whatever).

It's my favorite way to play. Tons of pressure, super resilient, everything is a threat, and you have to kill them to the man because of ATSKNF. Marine spam is awesome.

I had to go read the Blood Angels Codex, I didn't realize their Librarians could get divination, which is a huge leap over regular ones. Would the same list be worth it to chop down a couple of the tactical squads on size to make room for Tiggy? It seems if you are dropping an excess of 30 bodies 1st turn near the enemy having that 4+ invul, along with rerolling reserves, and his other powers, might be worth the 7 marines you would have to give up.

Naramyth
Jan 22, 2009

Uroboros posted:

I had to go read the Blood Angels Codex, I didn't realize their Librarians could get divination, which is a huge leap over regular ones. Would the same list be worth it to chop down a couple of the tactical squads on size to make room for Tiggy? It seems if you are dropping an excess of 30 bodies 1st turn near the enemy having that 4+ invul, along with rerolling reserves, and his other powers, might be worth the 7 marines you would have to give up.

You want to be able to combat squad and bring the special and heavy weapon. Melta Tac pods should be 10 bros. Smaller teams (like the BA tac squad that is bringing a heavy flamer/combi flamer) can be where your character hangs out.

And 7 marines is a lot.

AbusePuppy
Nov 1, 2012

BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!! so far.

Which is sad, because they're basically the first "good" Ogryn yet.

Uroboros posted:

If you go before they get to cast their buffs (and they aren't hidden out of range/LOS) you'll pretty much massacre them. Likewise, if they fail to cast Invis (or you deny it, or their Libby with it dies) they're pretty much toast.

Mawlocs and Culexus Assassins both do a pretty harsh number on the unit. A Void Shield Generator can also be problematic for them, since Grav weapons cannot hurt anything protected by it. (Make sure you don't let them get inside the radius, obviously.)

Other than that, just forcing them to roll lots of saves with twin-linked weapons is pretty strong. Draigo means that AP2 stuff isn't always as great as it could be, but even he fails saves eventually.

As Naramyth says, kill the support units first and play to the mission objectives. If they don't get Perfect Timing (which they have roughly a 50/50 shot at) they will actually struggle to kill a lot of non-vehicle units- Go to Ground liberally, as they can only really target two units per turn. Don't bother shooting the deathstar anytime you can effectively target something else in the list. The army typically only has three Troop units, all minimal and some without Objective Secured- spread the objectives out towards the board edges as much as possible and play for the endgame. Occasionally the big unit will mishap, which buys you at least a turn and quite possibly wins you the game.

TheArmorOfContempt
Nov 29, 2012

Naramyth posted:

You want to be able to combat squad and bring the special and heavy weapon. Melta Tac pods should be 10 bros. Smaller teams (like the BA tac squad that is bringing a heavy flamer/combi flamer) can be where your character hangs out.

And 7 marines is a lot.

Well you have 4 full squads on that list with all the toys, but if you took the 4th, dropped it down to half(because tiggy is 100 points more than a lvl 1 libby, and you already have 15 points to spare) lose the Multi-Melta and its holder(29), and then cut out 4 more Marines, so really you are only losing five guys. You can keep the regular melta and combiin that squad. That multi-melta isn't going to do anything turn 1 on arrival anyway. In return you get Tiggy, with all the good divination powers(or even biomancy if you want him to a melee monster), nearly garaunteed 2nd turn arrival of your remaining drop pods, OR you can even reroll a successful reserve roll in the hope of failing it for it arrive at a later date. On top of this he rerolls any failed tests. I get you are far more experienced with this than me, but to my inexperienced brain 5 Marines seems like a totally sensible trade for the force multiplier that is tiggy.

Also, Tiggy has the warlord trait that lets a unit once per game reroll on shooting, so Ultramarine tactics, primaris divination, and warlord trait. That is a lot of rerolling for five Marines.

TheArmorOfContempt fucked around with this message at 23:17 on Mar 6, 2015

SpikeMcclane
Sep 11, 2005

You want the story?
I'll spin it for you quick...
I want to see what would happen with a 52 drop pod 1850 list.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
I kind of feel like that's a sweet spot for Blood Angels, I've been facing that a lot with 2 Squads of H. Flamer / Melta Gun / Combi Melta, Drop Pods, Command Squads / Death Company , and Drop Pod Assault Squads with special weapons.

It's incredibly tedious to deal with.

Tactical Squads blasting you then they'll do the charge thing and it's like YAY!

Irate Tree
Mar 12, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

quote:

Bloodthirsters
Go big or go home, you say?

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Who makes those I like the last one, the first one seems off.

Also, I'm always on the look out for 3rd Party stuff, I know of Puppetswar or whatever Arachnid stuff but if anyone has a line on some like Cyber Arachnid or Necronish stuff I'd love to know.

Hollismason fucked around with this message at 02:09 on Mar 7, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LordAba
Oct 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
^^^ Look at the image source. ;)

Irate Tree posted:

Go big or go home, you say?

I wonder if they have fully sculpted genitals?

• Locked thread