Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Ron Paul Atreides posted:

Lol gently caress that judge

It's kind of telling that he immediately launches into calling his fat buddy crazy in that chat transcript too. He keeps telling the guy that he's been hallucinating things and that he's mentally unwell. I wonder if that's his preferred method of abusive control over his victims.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.

Jack Gladney posted:

It's kind of telling that he immediately launches into calling his fat buddy crazy in that chat transcript too. He keeps telling the guy that he's been hallucinating things and that he's mentally unwell. I wonder if that's his preferred method of abusive control over his victims.

Gaslighting is a tried and true abusive behavior.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
It's amazing that he keeps focusing on the "said my friend couldn't get laid" part. Not the "dude he loving thinks women aren't human".

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

I love that Roosh is just too far beyond the pale even for a guy making a documentary about how women want to ruin video games.

Monkeytime
Mar 20, 2010

Pope Guilty posted:

If you don't know that "apolitical" means "cool with fascism/conservatism", you haven't hung around enough skinheads or listened to enough neofolk.

"Aryan Terror 88 is a strictly apolitical band"

hawaiian_robot
Dec 5, 2006

And I'm happy just to sit here,
At a table with old friends.
And see which one of us can tell the biggest lies

quote:

[12:07:03 AM] Davis Aurini: Stop responding so emotionally; Ayn Rand would be ashamed.

:boom:

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011

Pope Guilty posted:

Gaslighting is a tried and true abusive behavior.
Yea, was just gonna post about that, that's like some dictionary definition of that oft abused term.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Deceitful Penguin posted:

Yea, was just gonna post about that, that's like some dictionary definition of that oft abused term.

He and the commentors on his site are really pushing the "He's just super mentally ill, yuck" angle. This guy's such a loving scumbag, I don't know how he exists without everyone in a twenty mile radius being consumed with the urge to kill him.

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

WickedHate posted:

He and the commentors on his site are really pushing the "He's just super mentally ill, yuck" angle. This guy's such a loving scumbag, I don't know how he exists without everyone in a twenty mile radius being consumed with the urge to kill him.
that's what the skulls are for, when they figure out they haven't decapitated him and that's just a decoy he's already halfway to Mexico

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

WickedHate posted:

Being super mentally ill and being a loving scumbag are not mutually exclusive.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

Being super mentally ill and being a loving scumbag are not mutually exclusive.

I wasn't saying that?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

WickedHate posted:

I wasn't saying that?

I figured as much. I was just making sure it was said explicitly.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I've never understood the impulse to bully someone before, but I swear to god it would be so satisfying to just knock the books out of that bald fucker's arms and push him over. Like, it flies in the face of everything I know and believe, but wouldn't you relish the chance to dunk his head in a toilet with the knowledge that he'd be humiliated for the rest of the day every time someone asked him why his shirt was wet and whether he was ok?

I long to humiliate him in front of his father. This may be genuine mental illness on my part.

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Jack Gladney posted:

I've never understood the impulse to bully someone before, but I swear to god it would be so satisfying to just knock the books out of that bald fucker's arms and push him over. Like, it flies in the face of everything I know and believe, but wouldn't you relish the chance to dunk his head in a toilet with the knowledge that he'd be humiliated for the rest of the day every time someone asked him why his shirt was wet and whether he was ok?

I long to humiliate him in front of his father. This may be genuine mental illness on my part.

My dreams are of death and destruction, and of the reaping of nations. I get you.

Ron Paul Atreides
Apr 19, 2012

Uyghurs situation in Xinjiang? Just a police action, do not fret. Not ongoing genocide like in EVIL Canada.

I am definitely not a tankie.

Jack Gladney posted:

I just kinda want to punch him

neonnoodle
Mar 20, 2008

by exmarx
The great thing is that these guys for all their :biotruths: don't seem to realize that after you pass a certain threshold of misogyny, your odds of reproducing drop sharply.* I'm just hoping that Darwinism takes care of this for the world.

*In this country, at least.

ArchangeI
Jul 15, 2010

neonnoodle posted:

The great thing is that these guys for all their :biotruths: don't seem to realize that after you pass a certain threshold of misogyny, your odds of reproducing drop sharply.* I'm just hoping that Darwinism takes care of this for the world.

No, they absolutely do, but they consider it a concerted attempt by feminists to wipe out the white race.

neonnoodle
Mar 20, 2008

by exmarx

ArchangeI posted:

No, they absolutely do, but they consider it a concerted attempt by feminists to wipe out the white race.

Sounds like a plan! :sparkles:

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
^^

Feminism, anti-racism, open borders, gay rights, the whole progressive program... all part of the Jew-led Cultural Marxist plot to destroy European culture.

Jack Gladney posted:

He was in the Canadian military. He would disable you with a quick judo chop to the neck, and then he would lecture you on the true nature of masculinity.

uber_stoat has a new favorite as of 01:13 on Mar 7, 2015

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

neonnoodle posted:

Real women crave misogyny because they have a biological need to be conquered and subjugated and it's the only way they can truly be happy and agghhrrklfjcbnwupidsjflj :barf:

Soylent Pudding
Jun 22, 2007

We've got people!

Parallel Paraplegic posted:

Real women crave misogyny because they have a biological need to be conquered and subjugated and it's the only way they can truly be happy and agghhrrklfjcbnwupidsjflj :barf:

Welcome to Gor :whip:

Sharkie
Feb 4, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Jack Gladney posted:

I think it's a pretty healthy response, actually.

Ernie Muppari
Aug 4, 2012

Keep this up G'Bert, and soon you won't have a pigeon to protect!

Soylent Pudding posted:

Welcome to Gor :whip:

Bloggers of Gor

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
You have come to a world called /r/TheRedPill/ *whipcrack*

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow
Remember Neanderthal guy from earlier in the thread?

http://www.amazon.com/review/R3UCX1Z3AIH722/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

They're slowly forming their own legion of doom. Whose mother's basement will have enough room for the two necessary card tables placed end-to-end?

Curvature of Earth
Sep 9, 2011

Projected cost of
invading Canada:
$900

Jack Gladney posted:

They're slowly forming their own legion of doom. Whose mother's basement will have enough room for the two necessary card tables placed end-to-end?
None. Because that's the point where their mom pulls them aside and tells them they can't bring their gross friends into the house anymore unless they all shower first. (At which point the Manly Legion of Manly Doom dissolves under the boot of matriarchy.)

Sharkie
Feb 4, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

quote:

This book will teach you what it means to be a Neanderthal, and a man.

Help my sides

Curvature of Earth posted:

None. Because that's the point where their mom pulls them aside and tells them they can't bring their gross friends into the house anymore unless they all shower first. (At which point the Manly Legion of Manly Doom dissolves under the boot of matriarchy.)

Nah, before that could happen they'd turn on each other first, then all take their philosophy tomes and warhammer figurines and go home. Because they're fundamentally broken human beings, you see.

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

Pictured: Poster prepares to celebrate Holy Communion (probablY)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund

Sharkie posted:

Nah, before that could happen they'd turn on each other first, then all take their philosophy tomes and warhammer figurines and go home.

That is unfair, I have known some perfectly fine people to have Warhammer figurines.

neonnoodle
Mar 20, 2008

by exmarx
This book will teach you what it means to have an occipital protruberance on your skull and to craft spearheads of the Mousterian industry.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Josef bugman posted:

That is unfair, I have known some perfectly fine people to have Warhammer figurines.

Yes but how deep were their sockets?

Sharkie
Feb 4, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Josef bugman posted:

Point conceded. But if you had read the book you'd know the proper response was to char a pointed stick until it hardens then track me across the plains. Looks like someone needs to take the red pill :smuggo:.

edit: Wait, wait wait. I thought females like red because it reminds them of the berries they gathered?

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Sharkie posted:

Point conceded. But if you had read the book you'd know the proper response was to char a pointed stick until it hardens then track me across the plains. Looks like someone needs to take the red pill :smuggo:.

edit: Wait, wait wait. I thought females like red because it reminds them of the berries they gathered?

Men like red like this, but women like red like thiiis.

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013
http://mpcdot.com/forums/topic/8318-too-redpill-for-redpill/

there people are literally goons, down to the "cuck" and "im gay"

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Morkyz posted:

No, they literally are (or were) goons.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Ron Paul Atreides posted:

I just kinda want to punch him

I want to stick his head in the toilet.

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

Morkyz posted:

Yeah that's a spinoff of a spinoff of a forum dedicated to complaining about goons.

Sharkie
Feb 4, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
The funny thing about ironic racism, is that it's racism.

neonnoodle
Mar 20, 2008

by exmarx
It's like rain on your wedding day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

neonnoodle posted:

It's like rain on your wedding day.

It's like good advice that you just can't take (because of Dunning-Kruger).