Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Graic Gabtar
Dec 19, 2014

squat my posts

Redcordial posted:

I hope for a theoretical world where in you can be tortured for a few days(read; forever) to understand the toll it takes upon a human, you literal bag of poo poo.

I secretly am hoping that you have your current barbaric stance thanks to walking in on your parents mid gang-bang with a group of middle-aged afghani refugees and secretly being ashamed they didn't ask if you wanted to partake/film..

gently caress off, idiot.

Have fun finding your bed tonight with that loving moral compass of yours, you god drat slug.

*Also you mentioned the classic bullshit line of "I bet half of you refugee advocates don't even do any advocating besides arm-chair advocacy etc".. Such a load of poo poo, thank you for discrediting the work I've previously done in the defence force advocating for humans freedom to live without fear of death, and countless hours volunteering my time working with disadvantaged men/women from all walks of life that are trying to live in this country populated by hate-filled fuckheads like you. You are the problem, you are what is dragging this country down so much further in that big ol' barrel of poo poo. gently caress off.
Oh God, please show us on this John Howard doll where Scott Morrison touched you.

Not once have I advocated torture in this thread. It is purely your interpretation/imagination.

Go read the original news article.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

Shadeoses posted:

Did the tiger really even exist? Maybe the baby did it for attention.

The baby only did it bc the baby lobby told it to. :smith:

God drat the baby lobby.

Franco Potente
Jul 9, 2010

Graic Gabtar posted:

Oh God, please show us on this John Howard doll where Scott Morrison touched you.

Not once have I advocated torture in this thread. It is purely your interpretation/imagination.

Go read the original news article.

I'm not Australian and I lurk this thread solely for juicy gossip on NTATA, but I thought I would just add that the perception of you as unregenerate human garbage spans time zones and oceans.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
Isn't it weird how babies in cages don't have jobs. Not a one. Why are we supporting these leaners?

Graic Gabtar
Dec 19, 2014

squat my posts

open24hours posted:

I left a baby in a tiger's cage and the tiger ate it. If only the tiger was better behaved or we had the technology to revive a partially digested baby.

Your analogy machine is broken.

Redcordial
Nov 7, 2009

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

lol the country is fed up with your safe spaces and trigger warnings you useless special snowflakes, send the sjws to mexico
"Not once have I advocated torture in this thread. It is purely your interpretation/imagination."

You do know that trying to disprove "alleged" torture when you don't even know the story, or the facts that are already out in the public domain is as good as advocating on behalf of torture, no?

gently caress off, I'm coming from an apolitical standpoint dickhead, since you're so strong with you're opinions as to avoid certain facts, I'm allowed to be strong on my standpoint of attacking your general character flaws.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
you don't advocate torture, you just turn away when it happens, then say "no torture happening here, but if there was I think they did it to themselves"

Graic Gabtar
Dec 19, 2014

squat my posts

Redcordial posted:

I'm allowed to be strong on my standpoint of attacking your general character flaws.
Typical of pretty much everyone here really. Play the man, not the ball.

Redcordial
Nov 7, 2009

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

lol the country is fed up with your safe spaces and trigger warnings you useless special snowflakes, send the sjws to mexico

Graic Gabtar posted:

Your(My) analogy machine(Moral Compass) is broken.

I fixed that for you, loving idiot.

Endman
May 18, 2010

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

Hey everybody, what's going on in he-:stare:

Redcordial
Nov 7, 2009

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Graic Gabtar posted:

Go drown in a shallow bird-bath, preferably within view of some CCTV for our pleasure.

CATTASTIC
Mar 31, 2010

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
See what happens when you chase away the people who actually put effort into their trolling?

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

Graic Gabtar posted:

When 'the ball' is people getting tortured, and a man comes in and says 'aheh I think u will find that the ball does not exist checkmate carefags :smuggo:', there is naught left to play but the man.

Graic Gabtar
Dec 19, 2014

squat my posts

Zetsubou-san posted:

you don't advocate torture, you just turn away when it happens, then say "no torture happening here, but if there was I think they did it to themselves"

Thanks for putting words into my mouth.

A quick trip down meme-mory lane. The last time you were all calling me Hitler it was over the fact that the Australian Government was "literally committing piracy" by stopping boats.

Guess what? A massive lawyers picnic later and after countless forum/twitter wars the High Court finds that the Australian Government was acting lawfully.

I'm not blind to the obvious reality that things are not completely above board in PNG and Nauru but when people keep howling "literally torture" forgive most of Australia for tuning out.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

yay for fruity, the voice of reason.

CrazyTolradi
Oct 2, 2011

It feels so good to be so bad.....at posting.

"Caring is for sheeple and lefties" - Graic Gabtar, a Nazi apologist.

EDIT Oh man, love the new avatar.

CrazyTolradi fucked around with this message at 03:25 on Mar 7, 2015

Graic Gabtar
Dec 19, 2014

squat my posts

Redcordial posted:

Go drown in a shallow bird-bath, preferably within view of some CCTV for our pleasure.

You've got a lot of hate in you. There's medication for that I hear.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
You know who else was acting lawfully when they put people in concentration camps.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
Lordaeron after the Second War with the orcs.

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

Graic Gabtar posted:

Actually it sounds like a lot of compassion and deep outrage at injustice but I can't expect you to be able to register emotions at such humane frequencies.

Redcordial
Nov 7, 2009

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Graic Gabtar posted:

The only medication I need is coming across people like you in life, and calling you out for you're disgusting misguided mentality and utterly abhorrent stance on human rights issues.

Graic Gabtar
Dec 19, 2014

squat my posts

Redcordial posted:

The only medication I need is coming across people like you in life, and calling you out for you're disgusting misguided mentality and utterly abhorrent stance on human rights issues.

Goodness your a drama queen.

Go back and read the original article.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Graic Gabtar posted:

I don't know about that. There not in their own alleged horrible country. They are not being tortured or killed where they are.

Graic Gabtar posted:

Allegedly in mortal fear of being murdered, tortured, raped, beaten. gently caress this crap never ends. Based on what you are saying people are likely very happy that we are keeping an alleged large number of sexual predators out of our society.

Sorry if reality is too hard for you.

Redcordial
Nov 7, 2009

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Fruity Gordo posted:

Actually it sounds like a lot of compassion and deep outrage at injustice but I can't expect you to be able to register emotions at such humane frequencies.

Thanks, I couldn't be bothered trying to come from a humanistic stand point given this shitlords overall approach to existing...

Endman
May 18, 2010

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

I feel like this conversation has all happened before... about eleventy billion times.

CrazyTolradi
Oct 2, 2011

Shadeoses posted:

Lordaeron after the Second War with the orcs.

Graic Gabtar on Orcish internment camps:
"Look, they're just Orcs ok, be glad it isn't you. Anyway, all that talk of Orcish persecution isn't real, my mate was down there and said they were living it up."
Ten years later:
"Mate, I didn't know anything about that kind of mistreatment, it's all the governments fault ok? They hid it all from us and I was against it from the start!."

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
This person is incredibly frustrated at my lack of humanity and telling me I am rubbish in no uncertain terms in the general cadence of auspol. What a crazy drama queen amirite u guise *look around at thread full of crazy drama queens*

lol u carefags

CATTASTIC
Mar 31, 2010

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Endman posted:

I feel like this conversation has all happened before... about eleventy billion times.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

tithin posted:

No, no, that can't be it.

Here, how about we make this nice and easy.

Please enunciate your opinion in such a way that will disprove these "memes" (or, facts, as they are more commonly known).

I promise I will give them due consideration, so long as they are verifiable.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

CrazyTolradi posted:

Graic Gabtar on Orcish internment camps:
"Look, they're just Orcs ok, be glad it isn't you. Anyway, all that talk of Orcish persecution isn't real, my mate was down there and said they were living it up."
Ten years later:
"Mate, I didn't know anything about that kind of mistreatment, it's all the governments fault ok? They hid it all from us and I was against it from the start!."

Blackmoore did nothing wrong.

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

CrazyTolradi posted:

"Caring is for sheeple and lefties" - Graic Gabtar, a Nazi apologist.

EDIT Oh man, love the new avatar.

WTF that avatar rules I want it

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

what original loving article is this shitstain talking about?

CrazyTolradi
Oct 2, 2011

To go further down the Godwin path, wasn't Graic "walking turd" Gabtar's logic pretty common with people in Germany during WWII in regards to Jewish peoples and other minorities being detained in concentration camps?

EDIT: obligatory reminder to all that Godwin himself has said it's ok to compare our detaining asylum seekers with the actions taken by Nazi Germany.

Graic Gabtar
Dec 19, 2014

squat my posts

Zetsubou-san posted:

LOL - so you just got on board, reverting to type?

Proving again what I said about what was the funniest thing about this place.

It's OK mate, I'm sure someone will hook you up with that post as well.

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

Zetsubou-san posted:

Here you go

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Graic Gabtar posted:

It's OK mate, I'm sure someone will hook you up with that post as well.

How about you do it yourself. You want me to read it, you loving link it.

Mr Chips
Jun 27, 2007
Whose arse do I have to blow smoke up to get rid of this baby?
Stop falling for the same old boring troll, you idiots.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.

Mr Chips posted:

Stop falling for the same old boring troll, you idiots.

Oh look in waltzes "better than the rest of the thread" to slap his shrivelled dick all over our faces, thanks for forming the capstone of this tired charade you tosser.

Endman
May 18, 2010

Asphyxious posted:

Oh look in waltzes "better than the rest of the thread" to slap his shrivelled dick all over our faces, thanks for forming the capstone of this tired charade you tosser.

Oh look in waltzes "better than that guy who thinks he's better than the rest of the thread" to slap his shrivelled dick all over our faces, thanks for forming the capstone of this tired charade you tosser.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!
A Question: When do we get to the "Dance puppets, dance!" portion of Ratbag's performance?

• Locked thread