Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Explosive Tampons
Jul 9, 2014

Your days are gone!!!
The Police Quest reboot is looking good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KiddieGrinder
Nov 15, 2005

HELP ME

Japanese Phone Box posted:

The Police Quest reboot is looking good.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

The White Dragon posted:

Man that was just the Classical Era version of the Maury Show that people were telling each other to entertain themselves, "My wife had sex with a swan and now I want out!" And then some genius was like "oh poo poo I could make bank off of this if I turned it into a religion!"

Zeus.... you ARE the father!!!

I feel like a lot of the greek myths come from people running into sticky situations (oh poo poo I cheated on my husband and got pregnant) so they just made poo poo up, back when people were way way more gullible.

No, no, you see, it wasn't our neighbor, it was Zeus! And no, I didn't cheat on you with Zeus, he like, he turned into a swan, okay? And this swan just like attacked me, I didn't see it coming.

Myths That Didn't Happen.txt

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

Good, bad. I'm the one with the power of Shu, Heru, Amon, Zehuti, Aton, and Mehen.
College Slice

Zaphod42 posted:

Myths That Didn't Happen.txt

As opposed to myths that did happen?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Das Boo posted:

If I was cripplingly afraid of 50% of the world harvesting my sperm for evil purposes, I'd get a vasectomy. But that's the logic of an emotionally crazed, misandrist female for ya. :sparkles:

Don't worry, that makes up the other half of MRA STDH.

"My wife/girlfriend is pregnant but jokes on her I got a vasectomy years ago! Gonna dump that cheating whore and not pay child support!"

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

:golfclap:

Also wait, the dude carries his gun around in a locked case :confused:

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

Good, bad. I'm the one with the power of Shu, Heru, Amon, Zehuti, Aton, and Mehen.
College Slice

Fathis Munk posted:

:golfclap:

Also wait, the dude carries his gun around in a locked case :confused:

That was one of the best parts. In trying to respond to comments about not securing his gun adequately, he just made the story even dumber. Maybe he'll edit in that he was rolling a gun safe on a dolly while on patrol.

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

Leon Einstein posted:

The funniest part to me is how they assume spermjacking women would go after them instead of aiming a little higher. Yes, they want to be tied forever to the basement dwelling guy with no assets, a lovely income, and a repellant personality.

No, the funniest part is that none of these he-men know how to flush a condom down a toilet. Guess they can't bear the thought of the little swimmers drowning.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!

Khazar-khum posted:

No, the funniest part is that none of these he-men know how to flush a condom down a toilet. Guess they can't bear the thought of the little swimmers drowning.

On behalf of the local plumber's union, thanks

WaltherFeng
May 15, 2013

50 thousand people used to live here. Now, it's the Mushroom Kingdom.
So tell me in which crazy part of the world police officers carry their guns locked boxes instead of leaving it at the station like normal people? Also, you don't "holster" a weapon if it's in a drat box.

WaltherFeng has a new favorite as of 12:41 on Mar 7, 2015

KiddieGrinder
Nov 15, 2005

HELP ME

WaltherFeng posted:

So tell me in which crazy part of the world police officers carry their guns locked boxes instead of leaving it at the station like normal people? Also, you don't "holster" a weapon if it's in a drat box.

Yeah but see....he...forgot the holster...so he had to, carry....see, he has a safe, but...so, of course, if you look at it like that, it makes perfect sense. :shrek:

Khazar-khum posted:

No, the funniest part is that none of these he-men know how to flush a condom down a toilet.

You're not supposed to do that. :colbert:

KiddieGrinder has a new favorite as of 13:08 on Mar 7, 2015

WaltherFeng
May 15, 2013

50 thousand people used to live here. Now, it's the Mushroom Kingdom.
I got a blowjob from this chick and but she didn't swallow and she gurgled "Ghurrrr...Finally...I ghurrl the baby I deserveggglll.." So I kicked her in the jaw and the sperm goes flying all over the place.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

ibntumart posted:

chastity devices that double as Sriracha sauce dispensers.

It's called "being an MRA"

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Serperoth posted:

It's called "being an MRA"

Do not sully the good name of Cock Sauce by association with these fuckers.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

WaltherFeng posted:

I got a blowjob from this chick and but she didn't swallow and she gurgled "Ghurrrr...Finally...I ghurrl the baby I deserveggglll.." So I kicked her in the jaw and the sperm goes flying all over the place.

:laffo: I can hear the gurgling.

You know, I wonder how long sperm can actually survive and maintain fertility when just left in a condom.

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

I don't understand why I can't harass people online. Seriously, somebody please explain why I shouldn't be allowed to stalk others on social media!
I was searching for something completely unrelated and apparently the word "plate" is lingo in these MRA circles for women. I know this is the STDH thread but we're talking about it anyway in the last pages so holy poo poo. I wanna believe that the STDH here is that people don't truly believe this poo poo.

On "the hierarchy of women"

quote:

A cumdumpster is a former plate that you have pressed under your thumb. You do not go out of your way at all to get sex from this woman. This woman sticks around because of her attraction to you that you have instilled in her by making her believe that you are someone she needs in her life. Getting a cumdumpster is difficult. The easiest way to acquire one is to first acquire a plate and then demote her.

In order to keep around a former plate as a cumdumpster, you need to convince the woman that she has a chance at a relationship with you. Do whatever you want to do so—lie, cheat, steal; TRP is amoral. I’m telling you that these immoral actions, that you can perform, will work. Hell, gaslight them if you want to.

Mental abuse is cool bro as long as I get laid right? Jk I'm a repulsive human being who's never held a woman before.

quote:

Guys spin plates to find a potential LTR/wife material women. The only way to do this is to spin multiple girls at once, and to approach. If they find a woman with all the values they want, then it's most likely if she has been well-behaved they will move her up into a commitment level relationship.

Women on the other hand develop a stronger psychological connection (pair bonding) with men. So the first man she has sex with will pretty much be integrated into her head forever. A man wants a woman with a low partner count because it will better secure her long-term into the relationship due to strong pair bonding. A women who has slept with tons of guys (eg: a slut) won't have as strong of a bond compared to a low partner count woman. There was also a scientific study done on this :http://socialpathology.blogspot.com/2010/09/sexual-partner-divorce-risk.html.

TL;DR Guys don't pair bond as strong as women, and spin plates to find a woman that checks off all the values they seek. Women pair bond more strongly, and the more partners they have the weaker their pair bonding is.

On a side note: if this post is inaccurate in any way or could be better articulated please do so.

Jesus Christ. Also spinning plates.

e: is there a thread where we make fun of these people somewhere?

Boris Galerkin has a new favorite as of 15:21 on Mar 7, 2015

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Hmm, let's see their "scientific study"

Oh. Well I bet it was very reputable if it was featured on the social pathologist !

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Take out the period at the end of the url.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
The weirdest part is that these are the same people who denounce bitches that play games.

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

youll always be so sleepy when youre this tiny *plompf*
No you see when a guy does it, they're just browsing to find the right girl, and when a girl does it, it means she's DISLOYAL and A SLOOT so AVOID HER unless you want an STD!!!!

Nyarai
Jul 19, 2012

Jenn here.
My friend regularly sends me NAR links that are sad/infuriating(/unrealistic). His most recent one, which may have happened, but certainly not with that dialogue.

A Dragon Cannot Be Killed By Fire Or Bad Parenting posted:

(I work at a popular amusement park. A family with children comes in with their children. There are two boys and two girls in a toy gift store.)

Mother: “Okay, you guys can pick one toy each!”

(The one daughter picks a very pink and fluffy stuffed animal, while the boys pick a toy bow and arrow. The youngest girl picks a stuffed dragon.)

Me: “Oh, cool, a dragon!”

Little Girl: *holds up dragon* “Raawwwr!”

Me: “Oh, scary!”

Mother: *pulls dragon out of her hands* “Oh no, sweetheart! Dragons are not for sweet little girls!”

(The mother then shows the little girl a more girly toy and everything pink. Next the little girl picks up a green dog.)

Mother: “No! Little girls like pink! If you don’t get anything pink or girly you can’t get anything at all.”

(The little girl starts crying and then the mother pays for the toys of her other siblings.)

Mother: *to me* “One of these days she will learn her place. Only gay girls like those kind of toys she picked out. I am trying to get her more girly and into pink so she can be straight.”

Me: *stunned silence*

At least, this one didn't have the cashier making an impassioned speech about proscriptive gender roles and then marrying the mom.

Stroop There It Is
Mar 11, 2012

:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:
:stroop: :gaysper: :stroop:
:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:

Boris Galerkin posted:

quote:

TRP is amoral
I always knew those full-kit wankers were scum

also there's an obvious explanation for why women who had multiple pre-marital partners would be more likely to get divorced: they are more likely to know what good sex and good partners are like, so if their husband is lovely they know they deserve better

Stroop There It Is has a new favorite as of 19:28 on Mar 7, 2015

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

What's TRP?

KiddieGrinder
Nov 15, 2005

HELP ME

Nyarai posted:

My friend regularly sends me NAR links that are sad/infuriating(/unrealistic). His most recent one, which may have happened, but certainly not with that dialogue.

At least, this one didn't have the cashier making an impassioned speech about proscriptive gender roles and then marrying the mom.

I wonder, in real life or in stdh-land; what would happen with a pink dragon?

In fact that would be an interesting psychological observation for these parents who prefer their kids to play with gender appropriate toys. Would a pink machine gun or death dealing robot be ok? Would a boy play with a pink dinosaur? Does the fact that the toy is pink make it objectively feminine? Why are girls' toys pink anyway? Boys' toys aren't all blue, they're just normal colors.

Sorry, deep thoughts itt. :psyduck:

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008

kazil posted:

Don't worry, that makes up the other half of MRA STDH.

"My wife/girlfriend is pregnant but jokes on her I got a vasectomy years ago! Gonna dump that cheating whore and not pay child support!"

Noted mega-rear end in a top hat Steve Jobs faked documentation showing he was infertile to get out of paying child support.

Nth Doctor
Sep 7, 2010

Darkrai used Dream Eater!
It's super effective!

Jay Rust posted:

What's TRP?

The Red Pill, the MRA subreddit.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Bertrand Hustle posted:

Couldn't be that I am a repellent little hobgoblin with the charm and personality of week-old dog poo poo, no sir, it must be that there's a vast gynocratic conspiracy against my bone structure.

I am too and I still get dates

Je suis fatigue
May 5, 2009

Amazing! It's a double J.O.!

KiddieGrinder posted:

I wonder, in real life or in stdh-land; what would happen with a pink dragon?

In fact that would be an interesting psychological observation for these parents who prefer their kids to play with gender appropriate toys. Would a pink machine gun or death dealing robot be ok? Would a boy play with a pink dinosaur? Does the fact that the toy is pink make it objectively feminine? Why are girls' toys pink anyway? Boys' toys aren't all blue, they're just normal colors.

Sorry, deep thoughts itt. :psyduck:

I know I've seen traditional boys toys colored pink and marketed to girls like a bow and arrow set, but I tried to google "pink machine gun toy" and it was nothing but dildos and vibrators so idk.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
I'm jealous of your wallet, since you obviously don't have kids in the States. Everything needs a Girl® counterpart. Guns, Legos, you name it

http://www.hasbro.com/rebelle/en_US/

http://www.lego.com/en-us/friends

http://www.toysrus.com/buy/lincoln-logs/k-nex-lincoln-logs-building-set-little-prairie-farmhouse-00886-3728193

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

stdh.txt: A family with children comes in with their children

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

When I first saw the TV ads for those in France I was really wondering if those dudes didn't have anything better to do.

Also I guess there is this semi famous picture but it's not really for kids.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Fool and the World
Dec 8, 2010

This thing transcends the gender binary

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!
pedo spotted

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Main tag : Awesome.

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

Fathis Munk posted:

Main tag : Awesome.

Serial killer defence.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
What in the world is a m'noncl?

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Murphy Brownback posted:

mon oncle = my uncle

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.

Murphy Brownback posted:

It's like glasses but only for one eye.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

One of my friends is doing his thesis on mobile phone sales online. He found several phones that were sold on eBay for thousands of dollars and were skewing his data analysis, so he messaged their sellers.

One seller responded.

• Locked thread