Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Speaking of import junglers, I found out that the Winterfox support Imagine was a jungler. I guess the support they originally signed was so against the Avalon signing that he's refusing to play. He is their sub atm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
Core/Kiwi have good synergy, I don't know why you would break that up. Just bring back Cloud/anyone but Azingy.

archduke.iago
Mar 1, 2011

Nostalgia used to be so much better.

rabidsquid posted:

Speaking of import junglers, I found out that the Winterfox support Imagine was a jungler. I guess the support they originally signed was so against the Avalon signing that he's refusing to play. He is their sub atm.

WFX's original support was Ignar, who's a top 20 Solo queue support and the person that WFX had practiced with when they were in Korea. He refused to play with the team after he heard that Avalon was getting signed, which is why Imagine's enterance was so delayed: Imagine was literally picked up at the last second

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
(sexy riot ref babe): (thinking) Wow... Gravity looking good in their dope jackets. Especially that Brandon Demarco... Mmmmmm.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

archduke.iago posted:

WFX's original support was Ignar, who's a top 20 Solo queue support and the person that WFX had practiced with when they were in Korea. He refused to play with the team after he heard that Avalon was getting signed, which is why Imagine's enterance was so delayed: Imagine was literally picked up at the last second

He knew that Avalon was awful and refused to ruin his fun by playing with him.

nepotism is great, thanks helios.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
sejuani ftw

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
also clg/gravity chants having the same rhythm/melody lol

stump collector
May 28, 2007
god drat i played a 25 minute aram after the dig cst game ended and it was still 10 minutes before the next game's picks started. I like the variety of picks in this game but I dont expect anyone to ever have a good game with Hecarim

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

GreyPowerVan posted:

He knew that Avalon was awful and refused to ruin his fun by playing with him.

nepotism is great, thanks helios.

Yeah at this point like Helios isn't good enough to be worth having the Avalon anchor around their neck. Replace him with Imagine and you can ditch Avalon and have your original support and Altec back on ADC if he would be willing. Then you just need to find a new top. It's a lot of roster changes but honestly I think they need to get rid of Helios if he's the reason for this in the first place.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
saint got a smite!!!

Ihki
Dec 28, 2005
Hiik
CLG is the best in NA at early game strategic play, they really know what they're doing. What's expected on top of this is them losing the mid-game to some dumb as heck team fights.

I couldn't even finish typing that before that weird rear end engage-disengagement down bot :unsmith:

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
Man, how must it feel to lose a point blank head to head Smite battle with Saintvicious when you're a level up. :allears:

Edit: Good lord 22 minute first blood? What the actual gently caress.

Lightning Knight fucked around with this message at 23:07 on Mar 7, 2015

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
22 minute first blood lol

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
Congrats to CLG on their 22 minute first blood. Great gameplay from a great team.

TWSS
Jun 19, 2008
I missed the start of this game, why is zionspartan up 100 cs?

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

Jesus christ the jungler and toplaner farm discrepancies between the teams, xsmithie up by 60 and zion up by 90

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

cannot believe this lazy team with Lulu mid and Hec top can't even get a first blood till 22 minutes

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Methodical as gently caress. I really like Gravity and my old man StVicious, but their ward control was trash. No effort to clear the 6 pinks CLG had on the map, token effort to put down vision in their own jungle. CLG is just fuckin ON this game.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Cop on Graves is always so weird. Seeing a 20 minute Graves at 0/0/0 every game seems like a waste.

gnoma
Feb 7, 2005

These poles made from wood, and the crossarms from iron.
Gravity not engaging at the 3rd dragon after Lulu and Hec ults were blown is baffling.

rafington
Aug 21, 2008
In retrospect, that one fight at Dragon where CLG wasted all their ults and Gravity decided to go for the 50/50 smite war instead of trying to engage seems like a really lovely decision.

Ihki
Dec 28, 2005
Hiik
Keane is kind of like a 2013 Cop version of a mid laner, Saintvicious is kind of like the 2013 version of himself. Sorry guys, you're still kind of a bad team :sigh:

CLG looking a bit shaky in team fights, but man if they're not doing everything else right to make up for it.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
That teleport force at the beginning was the the death of Hauntzer. He fell so far behind and couldn't do a drat thing to Zion the rest of the game. Gravity gave up on Top lane rightfully so, but they really should have cleared out their not side and doubled down on Graves getting up in that Jinx.

Gravity was so strategically, outplayed but I hesitate calling it a bad game. Worth watching the first 15 minutes.

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
They didn't punish the no flash Hecarim when they had Liss/Sej lockdown and they let him get away with the super greedy TF rush. I have no idea how that happens.

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Firebert posted:

They didn't punish the no flash Hecarim when they had Liss/Sej lockdown and they let him get away with the super greedy TF rush. I have no idea how that happens.

spoiler: gravity is a bad team

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

...Paragon looks like Jerry Maguire-era Jonathan Lipnicki

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
i wonder what direction corkis winrate will keep going?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Paragon looks 8 years old and Avalon is still loving awful. It's like paying money to import Cris

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Dear lord TSM.

All you had to do was toss in the Q Bjerg. All you had to do.

Combo
Aug 19, 2003

Wow that level 1

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.
:suspense:

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

How does having Paragon play not violate the 2 imports rule?

vvv Lol, Helios is exempt? That's great.

Schiavona fucked around with this message at 00:01 on Mar 8, 2015

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Schiavona posted:

How does having Paragon play not violate the 2 imports rule?
They still have 3 exempt residents in Helios, Altec, and Pobelter.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

I'm not sure I've seen Lustboy play Thresh before. I'm a big Thresh fan so I'm hoping he shows me something interesting.

drat Bjerg drat.

Hypocrisy fucked around with this message at 23:55 on Mar 7, 2015

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT
Seeing Hecarim, Kennen, and Viktor become contested picks in LCS is still weirding me out.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
With that 22 minute fb, clg must have read that article where it went over their insane early game and gone "guys, we have a real nutty early game bit we suck dick in the mid game...what if we just never end the early game?

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

paragon did nothing

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Also someone please tell me tsm just monstrously hosed up a lvl 1 fight

PlaceholderPigeon
Dec 31, 2012

GreyPowerVan posted:

paragon did nothing

That looked like my Corki, blazing into a fight and missing everything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

the level 1 ended in 2 kills for wfx there. avalon got a kill, went top and started losing to the 0/0/0 lulu dyrus.

paragon got a kill and went bot and turned it into a 30 cs lead.

SSJ_naruto_2003 fucked around with this message at 00:04 on Mar 8, 2015

• Locked thread